Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A midnight walk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

A midnight walk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:09 am

she allowed her eyes to fall shut as she felt the firm lips against hers and lean forwards into it, a hand going up to his jacket and clutching the fabric

his scent invaded her senses and all she could feel was his warmth and the firmness of his chest and lips. all she could hear where their heartbeats and all she could taste was him
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:45 am

Feeling no resistance to the kiss he too closed his eyes giving himself into the kiss.

he felt her hand against him and moved one of his around the back of her head, brushing past her ear and hair gently.

alexander felt a warmth in her lips and the taste of her was intoxicating.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:49 am

she sighed quietly, quite content for that moment, and tilted her head slightly and pressed forwards, loving the feeling of someone stroking her hair as she reached up, running her hands along his chest before draping her arms around his neck and pulling him closer
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:26 am

Alexander herd her sigh and smiled into the kiss. He ran his other hand down her back slowly before resting it on the small of her back.

alexander felt her pull him closer and so parted his lips slightly, his tongue seeking perchase on valoras mouth.

he was content at this moment. The worries gone.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:29 am

she shivered slightly at the light touch, and opened her mouth, meeting his tongue with hers and smiling slightly. his tongue tasted better than his lips, and began rubbing her tongue against his
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:54 am

Alexander massaged valoras tongue with his, his senses tingling at her touch and taste.

He pulls her closer deepening the kiss, his hand tracing her spine. He guided valoras tongue into his mouth, still massaging it
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:57 am

moans quietly and lightly bites his tongue playfully, and leaned back a little
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:18 am

Alexander retracts the tongue and pulls away. A smile on his face.

the dragon stil on her shoulder chirps and jumps off her back to persue a mouse it had just spotted.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:19 am

hums quietly before pulling him back and kissing him again after moving off of the rope and onto the roof

she couldn't stop the smile
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:48 am

He embraces valora and lifts from the roof with ease. Kissing her and stil smiling.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:52 am

she grinned against his mouth, licking his lips again before trailing kisses down hi neck, nipping lightly
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:21 am

Quietly moaning as she started on his neck the realisation of where such an act would lead hits him.

reluctantly he gently pulls valora away and gently kisses one last time before taking her hands and steping back.

"i am sorry but i can go no futher tonight. I do not know you well enough. It would not feel right"

alexander looks down at his feet. He is a passionate person but also very honourable.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:24 am

smiles

good man. you stopped me. many wouldn't have and would take advantage *a little unhappy at being stopped, but that was her more carnal side. her rational side was very happy that the man wasn't like the others* you are very interesting smiles and kissed back one more time
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:12 pm

Alexander smiled, he had remembered what he had wanted to ask at the party.

" well we both know I am far from ordinary"alexander smiles again now looking at the beautiful markings on valora's body.

"may I ask what these markings are?"

he points to the markings.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:30 am

her jawline went tense for a moment, gritting her teeth before she sighed

a sign i passed my training as a Warrior. it shows that i've survived the hardships of training and can now take on missions. the missions seem like a peace of cake after the training.....it's brutal. every member of my family has them, on their left side. each is different....almost like a fingerprint. *sighs again, eyes going distant* these marks also condemn me......i earned my marks much earlier than thought possible. i earnt them at sixty....everyone else at 200+....they grew jealous and had kept trying to kill me, except my mother and father. i've killed a large amount of my family as i let my training say 'kill them' instead of my family side saying 'talk to them'.....they were persistent in their attacks and often tried to kill me in my sleep. i barely got any rest....and the stress from killing my family was slowly breaking me. besides some of the more.....grim i guess you could say....missions of mine
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:05 am

Alexander noticed her tense and regret asking.

he listened intently, feeling her pain as his own.

" i am sorry for asking, it was wrong of me.*looks at the moon* im sure that was hard for you to tell me and i respect you for that but know that you are safe here, safe ....With me"

Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:09 am

chuckles quietly and bumps him with her hip, allowing a weak smile and just looking tired

don't worry about it. my life and training may have scarred me...but it hasn't killed me. what doesn't kill me only makes me stronger. besides, i'm a warrior, and a damn proud one at that. like hell i'm going to let a shitty past ruin my future. i'm planning on living to a ripe old age and become an ancient. slap me about a bit if i become suicidal and make me pull my act together
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:46 pm

looks back at her a small smile appearing on his face

" im sure you will make a great ancient, who knows maybe i will make it with you"

he then turned away and sighed, memories of his short past washing over him.

a small tear availied his cheek, of which he tried to hide.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:21 am

Valora noticed the tears, and simply hugged him from behind, smelling the salt water on his face, and just quietly comforted him, knowing words wouldn't give much solace to him.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:37 am

The warm embrace of valora brought alexanders thoughts back to the present.

he took her arms and pulled them closer, remembering that things can change.

"th...Thankyou..."

alexander whiped the tear away and relaxed in her arms..... A feeling he was slowly begining to like
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:52 am

she nodded her head once in understanding. there were times when she was like this as well. however.....she didn't have the understanding person behind her and giving her comfort.

sighing quietly, she buried her face in his shoulder, bending her head a little as she was a bit taller than him, and relaxed a little, hoping he would feel safe around her
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:05 am

He knew that she was here for him and that truely made him feel safe around her.

he stroked valoras beautifully coloured hair and wished that he could tell her what had happened to him in the artilary room.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:13 am

if she could purr in her vampire form, she would have, so instead, she settled for a low growl of appreciation. she enjoyed people playing/stroking her hair.

however, she couldn't enjoy it fully, as an instinct so intrinsically linked to her being began waking up.

lifting her head up sharply, she noticed that the sky was no longer black, but dark blue, getting paler the closer to the western horizon, the sun raising rapidly

and there wasn't any close entrances to the building

shit
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:35 am

Alexander stopped whrn she lifted her head.

Following her gaze he saw what had stired her.

Smiling he said "guess its time to head back my dear" fully aware of the distance.

He removed his jacket and placed it on valora. "Your going to need this... Now run, if you feel the sun cover yourself with the jacket. It will keep you safe."

with that he kissed her once and gave her a slight push in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:43 am

barely moved.

she was petrified, displaying an expression you'd never see on her normally. her eyes were wide with dilated pupils and mouth hanging slightly open

memories of being tied to a stake to be burnt in the sun as punishment from her family kept running through her head. the pain. the being kept in a room to recover without any blood to feed on. the burning thirst. the attacking anyone with a pulse or blood in their body. the carnal desire to just feed. the red haze and animosity

she was particularly sensitive to sunlight as well....more so than any vampire recorded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A midnight walk
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next