Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Lost Little Elfling

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Fabian

Fabian

Lost Little Elfling - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:35 pm

"Jeśli ona nie była piękna w środku, dlaczego on zakocha się w niej? Czy on po prostu lubi jak wyglądała?"

The boy looked up at the vampire curiously.

"Matka mówi, że to źle. Jeśli naprawdę kogoś kochasz, kochasz wnętrze osoby, też." His nose wrinkled a little. "Ale ja nie rozumiem, dlaczego.Wewnątrz człowieka jest icky. Krew i Squidgy rzeczy."

His bright green eyes sparkled. "Jeśli jeszcze go zobaczymy, powiedz mu, myślę, że jest bohaterem." His eyes were wide and glittering with awe at the story of the hero and what he had done.

Mother says that's wrong. If you really love someone, you love the inside of a person, too

But I don't see why. The inside of a person is icky. Blood and squidgy things.

If you ever see him again, tell him I think he's a hero
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:43 pm

"Nie, on nie wiedział, że była zła w środku, że oszukał go z kłamstwa, aby mu, że ona była dobra."

The Vampire could not help but chuckle, the boy had an innocence about him that he found endearing.

"Nie ich wnętrzności jak ich wnętrzności, wewnątrz jak ich serca i duszy, co sprawia, że ​​różni się od wszystkich innych."

His gaze at the boy softened and he could not help but feel a slight sadness.

"Powiem mu, dla ciebie, jeśli się z nim zobaczyć."

Not their insides like their guts, inside like their heart and soul, what makes them different from everyone else.

I will tell him for you, if I see him.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:59 pm

Fabian tutted and reached out, running his fingertips along the rough bark of a tree they were passing.

"Nie lubię Abigail." She sounded like a very mean woman, stealing people and tricking them to stay with her. He didn't want to meet her or anyone like her.

"Nie widziałem duszę przed. Co one wyglądać?" He wanted to know so he could see other people's souls and make sure they weren't bad people like Abigail.

The boy's lips stretched into a bright smile. "Dziękuję, Rick."

I haven't seen a soul before. What do they look like?

Thank you, Rick
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:05 pm

"Nie sądzę, że wiele osób ją lubi, ale nie powinno się mówić źle o zmarłych."

That was one of the values that Aurick held onto, once someone was dead, you let it go, move on and don't disgrace their memory by slandering someone who can no longer defend themselves.

"Trzeba szukać w przeszłości, co pokazać, poza ich wyglądu i działania. To trudna rzecz do zrobienia, ale jeśli wiesz, że ktoś na tyle dobrze, można go zobaczyć."

A soft smile pulled at the corner of his lip as the boy smiled up at him.

You have to look past what they show you, beyond their appearance and actions. It is a hard thing to do but when you know someone well enough you can see it.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:12 pm

Fabian wrinkled his nose at what the man said but fell quiet obediently.

He didn't like her, he really didn't, but if Rick didn't like him saying anything about her, then he'd keep quiet. He didn't want to upset the man that had helped him so much.

His brows wrinkled when Rick told him how to see a soul. That sounded difficult.

The Elfling tugged at Rick's hand. "Czy widzisz moją duszę?"

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:30 pm

He looked back down at the boy as the Elfling tugged his hand.
His head tilting to the side slightly as he took in the boys question.

"Widzę małe części swojej duszy, bity które błyszczą dla świata, aby zobaczyć."

He murmured to the boy, looking into the innocence of a child was much easier than delving through the deceit of an adult mind.

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:34 pm

Little parts? Why could he only see little parts?

Was his soul hiding from the vampire? Did his soul not want to be seen? Was it shy? Did he have a shy soul?

"Czy to dobrze? Że moja dusza błyszczy?"

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:37 pm

He held onto the little boy's hand as they continued to walk through the forest, he was slowly growing fond of the boy, he was inquisitive and wasn't quick to judge, it was refreshing to see.

"To jest bardzo dobre, twoja dusza jest jasne jak słońce, ale świeci się na zielono jak w lesie na wiosnę.

To pokazuje, że jesteś dobry, i dobre."

It shows that you are kind, and good.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:41 pm

Fabian beamed up at the man.

He thought he was kind.

"Myślę, że twoja dusza jest miły, zbyt, Rick." The man had been nothing but nice to him; helping him home, feeding him and carrying him when he was tired. He liked Rick and he'd be sad when he left.

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:46 pm

"Cieszę się, że tak."
He replied, giving the boys hand a gentle squeeze.

Once they found the tribe he wondered if he would be allowed to stay long enough for Fabian to show him around, he would've liked to see where the boy grew up.

He doubted that would happen, the Elders would demand that he leave once they had the boy back.

He wondered how Fabian would react to how his family saw him, there would be no gratitude, just suspicion.

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:51 pm

Fabian smiled up at the man, squeezing his hand in return.

The boy fell silent then, looking around the dark woods curiously.

After a long while of walking in silence, Fabian looked up at Rick and tugged his hand again. "Czy masz dzieci, Rick?" He wanted to know about the man and he'd find out what he wanted to know through asking random questions as they walked.

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:58 pm

He wondered how far away they were, surely they had to be close, how far could Fabian possibly run in one night?

Chances were they weren't traveling in a direct path, if only the wind had no blown away the boy's scent, they would have been there by now.

"Nie, nie mam."
He replied to the boys question as he broke the silence, after 'Abigail' he didn't bother with finding a new partner, the further away he kept people the less chance of him getting hurt again.

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:11 pm

"Naprawdę?"

That had shocked him. He had been so good with the Elfling that he thought he had had children before.

"Myślę, że można zrobić naprawdę dobrego ojca, Rick." If he found the right woman - not a woman like Abigail - Fabian was sure that he'd make a great family man. He was kind and he did well with curious children like himself.

_____
Really?

I think you'd be a really good father, Rick
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:20 pm

"Nie sądzę, że będę."
He replied with a chuckle and shook his head.

"Żyję moje życie jako nomad, podróżując po świecie, ja nie myślę, że mógłbym osiąść na tyle długo, by mieć dzieci."

Aurick had never been a family man, he would not know what to do if he had a child, he was surprise he had managed to make it through nearly two nights without Fabian dying.

I live my life as a nomad, traveling the world, I don't think I could settle down long enough to have children.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:25 pm

"Ja, ja!"

Fabian turned so he was walking backwards, easily stepping over the roots that would trip an ordinary child if they walked backwards through a forest.

"Myślę, że można zrobić świetny ojca i mnóstwo szczęśliwych dzieci!" Rick was just too good to not be a good father.

He grinned brightly at the vampire, his green eyes sliding shut.

_______
I do, I do!

I think you'd make a great father and have lots of happy children
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:31 pm

The Vampire chuckled and shook his head.

"Cóż, jeśli kiedykolwiek mieć dzieci, być może będę musiał przynieść je tutaj, aby poznać, tak więc można powiedzieć, że okazał mnie źle."

The boy was so high spirited despite being lost in the woods, away from his family with only a broody vampire to keep him safe.

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:43 pm

The boy nodded excitedly.

The thought of meeting the vampire again after he was back home with his family was great.

He'd get to see the vampire again and play with his children.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost Little Elfling
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5