Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Lost Little Elfling

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurick

Aurick

Lost Little Elfling - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:57 am

Aurick's hand encased the boy's small one as he clung to him.

He didn't know what to say or do for the child at this point other than continuing to walk deeper into the woods there was nothing he could do.

As soon as he let himself give up all hope for finding the boys family would be lost and he would not let that happen.

He'd search this entire forest if he had to in order to return Fabian home.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:05 am

The boy continued to rub at his cheek as they walked.

His grip slowly loosened on the man's hand but he didn't let go of him.

No, if he let go he could lag behind and get lost again and then he'd be right back where he was before with no hope and no one to help. He didn't want that to happen.

"Wiesz, ile mam lat. Ile masz lat?" he asked out of the blue, looking up at the man. His words were a little marred by the bone he was still sucking but they were somewhat understandable.

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:10 am

He glanced back down at the boy when he spoke, slightly taken back by the question.

After how emotional the boy had been it was an odd thing for him to have asked.

He thought for a moment as he tried to recall what year it was.
"Sześćset osiemdziesiąt."
He replied, fairly sure that was the right answer, a small grin pulled at the corner of his lips, he was getting old.

Six hundred and eighty
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:14 am

"Wielki sukces." he gaped up at the man.

That was a lot older than seven. Aurick was much older than him. Much, much older.

"Żyjesz długo, czy wiele historii do opowiedzenia?"

The Tribe would sit down often and share stories about their lives with the younger generations. Would the vampire hare his stories with him?

____
Wow

You've lived a long time, do you lots of stories to tell?
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:17 am

The Vampire gave a slight shrug at the boys question.

"Nie wiele opowieści, które myślę, że byłby odpowiedni dla takich młodych uszu."

Aurick's life had not been sunshine and roses, and as such he didn't really have any tales of grandeur that he could use to entertain the child with.

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:22 am

Fabian pouted.

"Nie powiesz mi jakieś historie?" His tone was low and dark. He was a little boy and little boys needed to be constantly amused with stories of heroes winning against evil villains and grand and fantastic tales that'd keep him interested right the way through.

The Elfling stared up at the vampire with wide, pleading eyes.

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:29 am

He looked down at the boy and sighed, chewing on his lips slightly as he tried to think of a story to tell the child.

"Myślę, że mam jedną historię."

He muttered, lifting up the boy and hoisting him to sit on top of his shoulders.

Trudging through the forest was hard enough without trying to tell a story and make sure the Elfish didn't trip on a root.

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:34 am

Fabian gave a little yelp as he was hoisted up onto the vampire's shoulders, clinging to him tightly, fisting his hands in the man's black hair.

The Elfing gave an excited murmur as he settled himself on the man's shoulders and made himself comfortable.

He loved stories and right now, in the middle of the dark while they were doing nothing but walking, was the perfect time for a story.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:42 am

A shadow of a smile tugged at his lips as the boy got himself comfortable.

"Ponad sześćset pięćdziesiąt lat temu, w miejscu, daleko za oceanem, zła bestia czai się w nocy.

Jego oczy były czarne jak smoła i duże kły hid pośladkach jego wargi.
Bestia będzie ukryć w małych miastach i czekać na ludzi, aby wędrować zbyt blisko."

He started his story, wondering if the boy would be frightened by the beast.

It's eyes were black as tar and large fangs hid behinds its lips.
The beast would hide in small towns and wait for humans to wander too close.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:45 am

Fabian listened intently to the beginning of the man's tale.

He wasn't scared by the imagery of the evil beast, rather excited. The villain had been described. Now he'd get to hear about the hero and how he battled against the evil beast.

"Co było dalej?" he asked in an excited whisper.

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:51 am

"Kiedy człowiek dostać się zamknąć, bestia będzie zamiatać je z daleka do jego gniazda, podnosząc ich duszę i co ludzkie ich sługę wieczności.

Ale pewnego dnia bestia pazerni ukradł młody człowiek z dala od swojej rodziny.

Widzisz Bestia sneeky i wiedział, że nie dostanie z kim pójść w jego pobliżu, jeśli pokazał swoją prawdziwą formę, więc przebrał się jako piękna kobieta z długimi włosami i skórą miękką."

But one day the Beast got greedy a stole a young man away from his family.

You see the Beast was sneaky and knew that it would not get anyone to go near it if it showed its true form, so it disguised itself as a beautiful woman with long flowing hair and soft skin.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:57 am

The boy continued to listen silently, completely enraptured by the man's story.

He gave a low hum when the man explained how the beast caught its prey. It was tricky and changed it shape?

His mother had told him about a creature like that. What was it called....? Oh yeah!

"Czy to zmiennokształtny?"

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:04 am

He mused over that thought for a moment.
"Typ,zmiennokształtny tak."

A shapeshifter was an easier way of explaining it.

"Tej kobiety było na imię Abigail, przynajmniej to, co nazywała siebie.
Abigail oszukać młodego człowieka i kazał mu myśleć, że jest w niej zakochany, a czasem, że zakochał się w niej też.

Ale jedna noc Abigail pokazał bestię która ukryła się.
Ona zabiła młodego człowieka i przywrócił go do życia, dała mu nowe życie, jeden, który został przeklęty.

Był związany z nią zatrzymany z potworem, który oszukać go na wieczność teraz, że nigdy nie umrze."

The woman's name was Abigail, at least that's what she called herself.
Abigail tricked the young man and made him think that she was in love with him, and over time he fell in love with her.

But one night Abigail showed the beast which she had hidden away.
She killed the young man and brought him back to life, she gave him a new life, one that was cursed.

He was bound to her, stuck with the monster that had fooled him for eternity now that he could never die.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:09 am

"Abigail nie brzmi bardzo ładnie. Dlaczego miałby się zakochać się z kimś, że ukrywają część jej od niego?"

He didn't understand.

Love was a perfect thing to the young boy. It was something beautiful. People didn't hide things from the person that they loved.

"Co robił po powrocie do życia?"

Did the man escape from her?

What did he do after he came back to life?
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:14 am

"Abigail nie był miły, ale nie wiedział, że gdy padł na nią, ona była dobra w utrzymywaniu tajemnic, a on był głupi i młody."

He replied with a soft chuckle, shaking his head slightly before continuing with his next question.

"Raz on był wolny od jej zaklęcia nad nim mógł zobaczyć, co tak naprawdę było. Czekał na rok transferowy był wystarczająco silny, aby zabić bestię, że ukrył się. Najgorsze demony ukrywają się, patrząc jak anioły."

Once he was free of her spell over him he could see what she really was. He waited for years untill he was strong enough to kill the beast that hid itself. The worst demons hide themselves by looking like angels.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:21 am

"Jak on ją zabił? Użył miecza? Lub łuk i strzały? Czy magia?"

He was interested in the man in the story. If he was tricked into loving someone, then he should have fought back in an epic battle to the death like the other heroes in the stories that he was told.

"Czy on nadal ją kochać, gdy on ją zabił?" the boy asked in a whisper. That would have been sad.

Did he still love her when he killed her?
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:26 am

"Z ostrzem i magii walczył przeciwko niej, zrobili walkę o dzień do obu z nich zostały ranne i wyczerpane.

Ale głęboko w sobie odnalazł chęć uderzyć bestię dół."

He frowned slightly at the boys last question, thankful that the Elfling could not see his face.

"Zrobił, kochał ją bardzo, ale ona była zła i zagroził życiu niewinnych ludzi codziennych, że żyje.

Potwór musiał umrzeć tak, że folk miast może żyć swobodnie, bez konieczności martwienia się o kradzieży od w nocy."

But deep within himself he found the will to strike the beast down.

He did, he loved her very much but she was evil and threatened the lives of innocent people everyday that she was alive.

The monster had to die so that the towns folk could live freely without having to worry about being stolen away in the night.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:35 am

"Był bohaterem wieś," he murmured in awe.

The boy admired this hero already. Even at the cost of striking down someone important to him, he saved the village.

Fabian wouldn't know what to do if he was there like that. He was a selfish little boy. He would have kept the person that he loved. he wouldn't have been able to kill them.

But he didn't have to worry about that. He was just a boy.

"Czy mu się znaleźć kogoś do kochania po bestia umarł?" Fabian hoped that he did. After killing the person he loved, the man deserved to have someone else to love so he wouldn't be alone.

Did the he find someone else to love after the beast died?
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:41 am

"Tak, był."
That was a lie, the man was the same as the beast now too, the village held no thanks for what he had done for them, the sacrifices he had made.

"Zrobił, przeniósł się i znaleźć kogoś, kto kochał jeszcze bardziej."
Every children's story should have a happy ending, even if it is not the truth.

All children needed to think that the world was a good and kind place where nice people lived happy lives.
Let them live in ignorance for a little while.

He did, he moved on and found someone that he loved even more.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:48 am

"To dobrze," he murmured.

"Każdy powinien mieć kogoś do kochania."

Everyone deserved someone to love and hold tight. No one should be alone. He felt sorry for Abigail in that moment, too. She had just wanted people to love; even if she went about the wrong way of getting those people.

"Jak ma na imię?Bohaterem?" he asked.

_______
That's good

Everyone should have someone to love

What's his name? The hero?
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:57 am

"Zgadzam się, ludzie się samotna bez miłości, nie ma sensu życia bez niego."

Perhaps that was why he had wanted to walk into the sunrise, he was lonely with no one to love and there was just no point to it all.

He gave a soft chuckle as he picked the boy up and lifted him off of his shoulders, lowering him slowly back onto his own two feet.

"Adalricus."

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:02 am

His hand reached out for Rick's when he set him back to his feet.

"Ad-Adalri-" His nose wrinkled. "Trudno powiedzieć, jak imię i nazwisko, Rick." He tugged on the man's hand and looked up at him. "Mogę nazwać go Rick, też?"

The boy gripped Aurick's hand tightly.

"Mam nadzieję, że Rick jest szczęśliwy z osobą, którą kocha teraz. Z wielkiej rodziny szczęśliwy." He smiled up at the man.

Can I call him Rick, too?

I hope Rick's happy with the person he loves now. With a big happy family
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:07 am

His hand curled around the Elf's again as they continued walking forwards.

"I nie rozumiem, dlaczego nie, jestem pewien, że nie miałby nic przeciwko."

He replied, since when did he share his life story with a seven year old?
Aurick shrugged it off, he'd not see the boy again once he was safe back at home so what did it matter to him.

"Mam nadzieję, że tak też."

I hope so too
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:58 am

Fabian smiled a little. Good. Like with Rick's name, he wouldn't have said it if he didn't like how it was pronounced.

"Jakże piękna była Abigail?" She must have been very beautiful to him if he had fallen in love with her. Looks meant nothing to him but he was trying to understand why Adalricus had fallen in love with her, even if he could only grasp a watered down, child's version of it.

"Czy uważasz, że ma dużo dzieci, że może opowiedzieć o niego jest bohaterem?"

Do you think he has lots of children that he can tell the story of him being a hero to?
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:27 pm

"Była najpiękniejszą osobą, jaką kiedykolwiek łożył na oczy, to wstyd, że nie jest piękny w środku, jak również."

He replied, the boy would not understand the story completely but he did not want to give the Elfling the gruesome details.

"Nie wiem, to było dawno nie widziałem go, podejrzewam, że będzie on miał wiele dzieci, choć."

I don't know, it has been a long time since I have seen him, I suspect that he would have had many children though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost Little Elfling
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next