Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Lost Little Elfling

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurick

Aurick

Lost Little Elfling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:18 am

"Inne osoby trzymać z dala koszmary? Wtedy będę cię bronić podczas snu."
He replied as if this was new information to him, if the boy took comfort from staying close to him for the night then he could deal with that.

He reached over with his free arm and helped Fabian moved the cloak so it was draped over the both of them.

As he nestled in and got comfortable again to fall back asleep he could not help but gaze down at the boy.

He was glad that he'd get to take the boy back home before he died.
Perhaps it would help make up for the wrongs he had caused in life.

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:25 am

Fabian gave a little giggle.

The big, strong vampire playing along with his childish ways of keeping away the nightmares was funny.

And it was comforting.

It reminded him a little of how his father would play along.

"Dobranoc, Rick," he murmured around a yawn.

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:31 am

"Dobranoc, Fabian."
He replied as he let his eyes slide closed.

He could not help but find it amusing, after all these years he had a companion, a young Elfling of all things.

A Young boy who he would be returning to him family tomorrow when the sun set.

He could not help but shoulder that with a heavy heart

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:40 am

He nuzzled closer to the vampire, smiling softly as he gave a little yawn.

Tomorrow he'd be at home with his mother, father and little dog, curled up in his own palate under his own blanket.

He liked that thought. Being at home was something he'd like a lot.

Fabian's hands fisted in Aurick's shirt. But then the vampire would be all alone again. He didn't want the vampire to be alone; being alone was sad and scary.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:47 am

Aurick woke with a yawn, the tiny Elf was still curled up beside him, his hands gripping tightly onto his shirt.

He could sense that it was night time outside and he brought his hand to the boy's shoulder, shaking him softly.

"Fabian, nadszedł czas, aby się obudzić, słońce zaszło."
He muttered softly.

Tonight he would find the Elf camp and get the boy back to his parents, he was sure to find it this time now that they had all night to search.

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:50 am

Fabian groaned and rolled over, curling into a ball.

He didn't do well being woken up by others. He was grumpy as Hell and fought you at every turn if you tried to wake him up.

The Elfling grumbled and tugged the cloak over his head.

He didn't want to wake up right now.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:54 am

"Fabian, jeśli zacznie się teraz będziesz tkwić w jaskini na kolejny dzień zamiast zwinięty w domu."
He grumbled in reply, yanking the cloak off of the little Elf.

They had to get moving, the night really did not last that long, plus Elves had to eat far more frequently than Vampires so chances were that he would have to find the boy some sort of food and water.

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:58 am

The Elf whined loudly and sat up, rubbing at his tires eyes.

He glared up at the vampire, hissing childish insults at him. Why did he have to wake up now? He wanted to sleep for longer.

Fabian curled up, wrapping his thin arms around his knees.

He wanted more sleep.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:02 am

Aurick chuckled softly at how the boy reacted, so childish.

He shook his head, if the boy wouldn't move, he would make him move.

He scooped the little Elf up and flung him over his shoulder, carrying him out of the cave and throwing the cloak over-top of him as he walked.

If the boy wanted more sleep he could sleep while Aurick walked.

His sharp eyes scanned around the woods, Fabian had said he lived in the oldest tree, if that was the case he would simply have to walk into the older part of the woods.

Forests and such spread out over time, so the eldest point should be somewhere near the center.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:06 am

Fabian whined and pounded his tiny fists against Rick's back a couple of times.

He didn't like being carried like this.

He felt small and weak when he was being carried like this and he already felt small and weak enough without being showed up. Fabian was much smaller than everyone else his age and he was well aware of that fact.

Pouting, he cuddled the cloak tightly.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:12 am

"Spać nieco dłużej, Obudzę cię, gdy myślę, że jesteśmy blisko."

He muttered, letting the boy down from over his shoulder, holding him a slightly more dignified manner.

The Vampire continued to trudge through the forest as it slowly got denser as the trees got older.

He could not smell the scent of Elves yet to chances were that they were still a long way out, though he was not accustomed to the smell of Elves.

Their scent was that of the forest so distinguishing between the two of them would be nearly impossible for him unless he was within seeing distance of them.

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:16 am

He nodded a little and yawned.

Yes, more sleep. He'd do that. He wanted more sleep and the vampire had given him the go ahead to do it.

And, once again like a cat, he fell asleep quickly to the gentle motion of the man's steps.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:26 am

He smiled down at the boy as he slept, it was nice to see the once hysterical boy so calm and peaceful.

Soon he would fulfill his promise to the boy and get him back home to his parents, he could not help but wonder how they would react to a Vampire showing up to their camp with their son.

He gave a soft chuckle, suspecting that they would not be trusting of him, not that he would blame them, Elves and Vampires did not tend to interact with one another.
A creature that values life and a creature that is seen as a harbinger of death, hardly bedfellows.

As the night rolled on he made slow progress through the forest, he was no accustomed to having to move between roots and branches, Fabian could probably travel much faster through here.

That's probably how he got so far away from his tribe.
They were in a fairly old part of the woods now and he stopped by a creek for a drink.

He didn't need to go hunting just yet but that didn't mean he didn't get thirsty.

He shook the boy slightly.

"Fabian, nie trzeba się napić? Myślę, że musimy być coraz blisko."

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:32 am

When the man shook him, he had been dosing for a while, not quite awake but not quite asleep.

That made him much more amiable than the first time the vampire tried to wake him up.

He nodded with a loud yawn.

Drinking and trying to find something to eat was a good idea. He hadn't eaten anything for quite a while and it reminded him of that with a loud grumble.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:36 am

He set the boy down next to the creek and leaned down to it himself, cupping his hand to collect some water before gulping it down eagerly as well as splashing some on his face.

"Przykro mi, ale nie wiem, co jeść ... Elfy"
He muttered as he glanced around the woods, what could he get that the child could eat.

Were they vegetarian? He had no idea but he hoped that since Fabian had grown up in these woods that he might be able to find some of his own food.

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:48 am

The boy drank greedily, enjoying the cool water sliding down his throat.

His eyes flickered over the forest. His sharp eyesight caught a small colony of rabbits. If he was bigger or if he had another one of the Tribe with him they'd be able to hunt one down for him.

But he doubted Rick would go running after rabbits for him.

That left him with foraging for plants.

His eyes passed over the different types of vegetation. His mother had been sure to teach him what plants were edible and which ones weren't. Cattail. That was edible. And there it was.

He dug the plant up, fingers scraping at the dirt and washed it off in the creek, tearing off what he didn't want before biting into it. It wasn't the most pleasant thing to eat, but he could deal with it.

When he got home he'd have a good meal cooked by his mother.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:53 am

The boy sure was quite, not that he minded it at all but he had thought that children were meant to be loud.

He lay back against a rock after taking another drink of water, watching the boy dig up a plant and eat it, well that was a relief, he didn't have to worry about the boy starving before he got him home.

"Czy coś wygląda znajomo? Sądząc po wieku drzew Musimy być już blisko."

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:56 am

He shook his head.

Fabian didn't venture more than a few years from the Tribe. He didn't remember much about the forest beyond what his mother had pointed out and drummed into his head. That wasn't much.

"Przykro mi," he whimpered softly.

He felt useless.

_______
I'm sorry
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:01 am

"Nie musisz przepraszać, to nie twoja wina, to tylko nie wiem, drogi wokół tutaj w ogóle."

He replied, glancing around, he had no idea where he was going, he would just have to keep walking deeper into the woods until he found the tree, no matter how long it too him.

Though he would have thought that if a Elfing went missing they would have someone search for them.

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:12 am

He nodded a little, looking up at the man, wiping the water from his chin and tossing the last little remains of the cattail into the creek.

"Czy nie będziemy jeść, Rick? Matka mówi, że każdy powinien jeść, bo to ważne, ale nie widziałem jeść niczego. Czy chcesz mi znaleźć coś dla siebie do jedzenia, też? Mówiłeś, że nie wiedział, do lasu, ale ja wiem, co jest w lesie, więc wiem, co można jeść, a czego nie możesz."

Fabian pushed himself onto his knees, leaning forwards towards the vampire as he spoke, progressively speaking faster as his speech went on.

Aren't you going to eat anything, Rick? Mother says everyone should eat because it's important but I haven't seen you eat anything. Do you want me to find something for you to eat, too? You said you didn't know the forest, but I know what's in the forest so I know what you can eat and what you can't
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:17 am

The vampire's eyes widened as the boy spoke, amazed at how quickly the boy could talk.

He chuckled softly and shook his head, the boy obviously didn't know what he was.

"Nie musisz się o mnie martwić, Fabian, nie jestem elfem, nie jeść."

He didn't particularly want to drain some animals dry in front of the boy, it would probably freak him out, he would hunt once the boy was home.

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:24 am

Fabian shook his head, his hair flying out around him.

"Wszystko musi jeść. Nie można głodować. Matka mówi, że nie jest zdrowe. Ludzie nie powinni pominąć posiłki. Należy jeść. Czy mam iść coś dla Ciebie? Mam zamiar iść coś dla Ciebie!"

The Elfling stood and half ran towards the group of cattails and to dig another one up.

He washed it up and pulled off everything that vampire shouldn't eat then offered it out to him.

"Smakuje lepiej gotowane ale matka mówi, że nie wolno mi w pobliżu ognia, ponieważ zabiłem jedzenie." He smiled brightly at the vampire.

It tastes better cooked but mother says I'm not allowed near fire because I kill food
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:29 am

The Vampire chuckled and shook his head, the boy wouldn't understand.

He took the plant from the boy and held it over his palm, igniting another flame, cooking it slowly before handing it back to the boy.

"Tutaj, można go jeść, mogę jeść tylko określony rodzaj pożywienia, że nie można się tu dostać. Nie martw się o mnie, jestem całkowicie zdrowy i jeść szybko."

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:33 am

The Elfling shook his head and held the plant out.

"No! Musisz jeść. Mama mówi, że nie powinno się pominąć posiłki, więc trzeba jeść." He was adamant. He wasn't going to give up until the vampire ate something.

"Jedz," he ordered, green eyes glaring at the vampire. He wanted the vampire to eat something.

Eat it
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:39 am

"Nie mogę jeść, to robi mi się niedobrze."

He tried to explain to the small Elf, it had been so long since he had eaten solid that trying to eat something like that would cause him to throw up.

But at the same time he really didn't want to have to explain to the boy what he was, he if didn't know Vampire's existed he would sound like some sort of monster straight out of a nightmare.

PostSubject: Re: Lost Little Elfling   Lost Little Elfling - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost Little Elfling
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next