Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Laziness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Laziness   Empty
PostSubject: Laziness    Laziness   EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:58 am

Zakhar laid out on his back, humming softly to himself.

The sun beat down on him, warming his pale skin as he read the book propped up on his bare stomach.

His white button down shirt lay folded under his head acting as a cushion.

Aleksandr had let him go a couple of days ago and he had spend his days of freedom laying around and reading.

He had thought of going to search out Tyrael but laziness had ruled out and he had ended up just lounging around.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Laziness   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:08 am

Tyrael had been out in the woods, prowling around his jaguar form before nestling up on a high tree branch and enjoying flicks of sun through the leaves on his dark fur.

He gave a yawn and stretched out his claws as his eyes landed on the Russian man sprawled out on the lawn, a purr rumbled in his chest.

The Lycan was one of the few people he had met here who he got along with and life had been quite lonely as of late.

He pounce down from his tree and gathers his bundled up clothes in his mouth before padding out into the garden.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Laziness   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:14 am

The Lycan's foot began bouncing idly as he read line after line of his mangled book.

The corners of the pages were torn, folded and curled as most of his books usually were. Zakhar had the habit or pulverising the corners of a page as he read a book which left most of his books in terrible condition.

He was too focussed on his book to pay attention to what was happening around him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Laziness   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:20 am

Tyrael lowered his body to the ground as he realized that the man had not seen him, though they were no longer hunting each other he couldn't pass up the opportunity to surprise him.

The Elf wouldn't start anything this time, he was just bored.

He stalked forward until he was in pouncing distance from Zakhar then placed his clothes on the ground slowly.

He eyed the Lycan for a moment then leaped on him with feline speed.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Laziness   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:24 am

Zakhar didn't notice the cat jumping at him until it was too late.

He gave a loud yelp, dropping his book as the large cat pounced onto him.

The Elf had stalked up on his right side - his blind side. He had spent hundreds of years getting used to being blind in one eye, but he'd always have the blind spot on his right side.

Tyrael had been in that blind spot when he had pounced.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Laziness   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:28 am

The large cat purred loudly as the Lycan yelped, surprising Zakhar always proved amusing.

He stood, looming over the Lycan, paws on either side of his head and hips.

You're looking well.

The jaguar's face looked pleased and slightly smug as he leaned down and laved his tongue across the man's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Laziness   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:32 am

"Bastard."

He pushed the jaguar's shoulder, glaring up at him as he tried to reign in his heavy breathing and calm the panicked thudding of his heart.

"Don't do that."

He hated people using his blind spot against him. It made him feel weak and vulnerable and almost scared.

People could take advantage of his blind spot and grab him. What would they be able to do to him if they managed to subdue him?

After he had calmed himself down, he ran a hand through his dark hair. "Yeah, I'm feeling much better."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Laziness   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:37 am

Tyrael only purred louder when Zakhar pushed him, clearly he didn't like people sneaking up on him, though he could understand that.

I will try to control myself next time, but you looked so peaceful and I couldn't help but ruin it.

He crawled off of the lycan and sprawled out beside him, arching his back and stretching before laying down.

Days like these always made him lazy, he just wanted to lay out in the sun and enjoy the breeze.

He lay his head down on his paw and looked back at the man.

I'm glad to hear it, Aleksandr didn't kill you for having sex in his bed obviously, I was beginning to wonder.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Laziness   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:42 am

Zakhar's narrowed for a moment before he sighed and settled down again.

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't do that again. Scared the shit out of me." he really hated having people pounce from his blind spot.

The Lycan's nose wrinkled.

"Didn't kill me but he made me clean it up." That wasn't the most pleasant experience he had had and it was definitely one he'd avoid at all costs in the future.

No more having sex on Aleksandr's bed.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Laziness   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:47 am

Okay, I wont take advantage of your blind spot again, it was a little cruel of me.

He could see why it would unsettle Zakhar, it was a very significant weakness and in the Lycan world a weakness like that could cost you your life.

Oh well that's not that bad, we didn't make that much mess, didn't even spill any blood on the sheets.

A little semen never hurt anyone so that punishment seemed quite mild.

No more sex in other peoples beds then.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Laziness   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:22 pm

Zakhar tensed a little.

Though it was obvious that it existed and it was childish to wish that others wouldn't know of its existence, he hated people talking about his blind spot. It meant they knew it existed, they knew where it was and they could take advantage of it.

The Lycan's lip twitched in disgust. "Remember, Master Teo is a Slave Master. He didn't just make me strip the sheets and throw them in a washing machine." Zakhar wasn't overly find of semen. Given the choice he would spit not swallow. Having to lick up what he could before stripping the sheets had been disgusting for him.

Aleksandr was a good Master, sometimes too good. Even now, he made sure Zakhar knew that he was a Slave.

"Good idea."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Laziness   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:28 pm

The jaguar could not help but smirk, the thought of Zakhar on his hands and knees licking up semen was beyond amusing.

Oh, Tasty.

He looked up at the Lycan with bright blue eyes which shone mischievously.

Most of it was yours anyway, I remember leaving mine somewhere else.

A purr rumbled loudly in his chest and he curled his tail around himself, he was in a good mood and teasing the man was just too good of an opportunity to pass up.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Laziness   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:33 pm

"Don't remind me." He shivered in disgust.

"I'm just glad that Master Teo is still as disinterested in sex as he was when he took me on as a Slave. If it were anyone else, I'm sure they would have bent me over and fucked me."

What Master wouldn't fuck their Slave if they were bent over like that on their bed following orders?

"Most of mine ended up on your chest. Did you think of me when you were cleaning yourself off in the shower?" he purred darkly, grinning a little.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Laziness   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:39 pm

Tyael's fur rose slightly on his neck as a shiver ran through him, the thought of Zakhar bent over his bed obediently licking up their mess definitely would have warranted him bending him over and fucking him.

If it were me and not Aleksandr I definitely would have taken you bent over the bed like that.

He wouldn't deny that, it was an arousing thought, seeing Zakhar like that.

I may have, do you want me to be thinking of you when I am in the shower, Zakhar?

He asked, tilting his head to the side slightly.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Laziness   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:50 pm

Zakhar leered at the Elf, grin spreading across his face. "How did I know you would?"

He pursed his lips. "I've given you ideas, haven't I?"

Zakhar almost dreaded their next lay for fear he'd have to bend over and clean up now. Being fucked wasn't a downside. Ne, he was sure he'd like the sex just fine.

The Lycan's grinned. "I like the idea of my Slave thinking about somewhere private like a shower." His eye flashed. "They can jerk off to the thought of me fucking them then."

He doubted Tyrael would be thinking of Zakhar fucking him as he jerked off. It'd probably be the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Laziness   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:56 pm

You have indeed, good ideas in my mind but given your previous expression I doubt you will enjoy it much.

He wanted to see Zakhar obediently cleaning up after them, it would be a fun sight.

Next time I am in the shower I will consider letting my mind wander then.

The jaguar rose to his feet and walked over to where he had left his clothing, shifting back into his Elven form he pulled on his pants and made his way back over to Zakhar.

Laying down on his back shirtless in the sun, letting the light tan him.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Laziness   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:08 pm

"Just because I don't enjoy cleaning up, doesn't mean I won't enjoy what comes after." His lips curled upwards. He could tolerate having to lick up their semen if it meant being fucked again.

Now that was the thought of Slave if he had ever heard one.

Generally he had very few Slave-like thoughts. For the past three hundred years he had been asserting himself as a Master. He had had no one but the absent Aleksandr to think about dominating him.

But now, met with Tyrael, he was falling into the Slave persona once again and he wasn't fighting it as much as he thought he would be. He knew that every now and again he would fight it. He wasn't going to let Tyrael take him all the time. He wanted to be able to bend the Elf over and fuck him when he wanted to.

"You'll have to tell me what your mind cooks up. Ideas for the future."

He watched the Elf pad off and shift back to a more humanoid form. A wolf whistle sounded before the Elf could pull his pants on - he couldn't help himself.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Laziness   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:31 pm

"I can foresee a lot more enjoyment from our future meetings now that we are no longer trying to kill one another, it's a rather exciting thought."

He replied, smirking softly, a lot more things were slowly opening up to them, so much was barred off before because neither of them would cooperate as the submissive.

"I will, its no fun keeping all my perversions to myself, I'd much rather have you mulling them over too."

A large smirk spread across his face at the wolf whistle, he turned to grin at the man.

"Enjoying the show Wolf?"
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Laziness   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:37 pm

"That it is."

He was looking forwards to future sessions with the Elf. His mind was already dragging up many different things that he wanted to try but couldn't with Lino. He boy's pain tolerance was a little too low for some of the thing the Lycan wanted to do.

Tyrael was like him. He had a high pain threshold. They could do things together that would have other Slaves screaming their throats raw.

"Oh good. I do like to think over how I can fuck you." Over the past few days he had come up with many ideas for sessions.

Zakhar returned the grin. "Definitely. I'm deciding how I should brand that tight ass of yours; tattoo or should I really brand you. Either, that ass is mine. Moy."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Laziness   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:43 pm

Tyrael gave a throaty chuckle as he got comfortable, laying beside the Lycan, rolling onto his stomach and resting his head on his arms.

"You'll have to subdue me first, I'm looking forward to fucking you properly next time so I wont be rolling over into a submissive role."

No, he wanted to take Zakhar hard, he wasn't just going to hand dominance over to the Lycan.

"You're going to brand me? Such a possessive Wolf you are, you can expect a fight if you attempt to mark my skin permanently."

The Elf was vain and took great pride in his body, he didn't particularly want his skin marked forever.

Last edited by Tyrael Otakar on Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Laziness   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:51 pm

The thought of being fucked properly was doing interesting things to his imagination that he was quite looking forwards to. Was Tyrael as creative as he was? Or was he more creative?

He'd find out the next time Tyrael was horny and wanted him.

"I don't know, I'm very persuasive when I want to be. I may be able to convince you too roll over for me."

The Lycan gave a hum in answer, head bobbing in a little nod. "I may get you to have the same tattoo as my trained Slave." He still needed to get Damien to tattoo Evgeni one way or another. "Inner thigh. Every time I fuck you, I'll see that tattoo and know you're mine."

He propped himself up, stroking a hand over Tyrael's clothed backside. "Or I could get Zakhar branded across your ass. I've always found branding sexy." His hand continued to stroke over the man's ass as he spoke, finishing his speech with a sharp slap.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Laziness   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:59 pm

"I don't doubt your powers of persuasion but you should know me well enough now to know that it is unlikely that I will do so."

The Elf wouldn't just be submissive because the Lycan told him to, they may not be fighting now but he would still struggle against him with the same ferocity simply using safer methods.

"I'm not one of your Slaves so I'll be sure to make it incredibly difficult for you to even attempt to mark me like that."

Tattoos were permanent no matter your species but being a Elf his healing capabilities were incredible if he was out in the woods, for the Lycan to successfully brand him the metal would have to be far hotter than what would be used to brand other creatures.
The thought of white hot metal searing against his skin made him cringe internally, it was not a nice thought.

"Speaking of Slaves, I think I ran into one of yours the other day."
He muttered before yelping a growl as Zakhar's hand came down unexpectedly on his backside.

Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Laziness   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:01 pm

Zakhar gave a shrug and a secretive little smirk.

He had his ways of persuading people. Given the time and motivation he could persuade the Elf to do almost anything.

"Go ahead. Challenges are fun." He'd enjoy trying to get the Elf still enough to brand.

Zakhar gave a loud, barking laugh when Tyrael yelped and growled. He loved surprising the Elf as much as he liked surprising him.

"Oh?" What Slave did he have the pleasure of meeting?
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Laziness   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:06 pm

He gave the Lycan a slight glare, the thought of being marked didn't sit well with him and he would avoid it at all costs.

Tyrael had Zakhar's name carved into his chest and that had irked him enough even though he knew it would heal over within a week.

"Lycan, long brown curly hair, bad attitude. He didn't give me his name but he seemed to hate you."

He replied, a smirk gracing his lips, it was amusing to see the older Lycan so riled up about Zakhar.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Laziness   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:10 pm

Zakhar grinned in return to the glare.

If the idea of being marked irked him, then he'd do everything in his power to make sure it happened just to piss the Elf off.

His lip twitched at that description.

He had the pleasure of meeting Evgeni. How lucky he was. "My untrained Slave. I still have a long way to go before I'm done with him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Laziness   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   Empty

Back to top Go down

Laziness
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Garden :: Front Garden-
Jump to: