Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Laziness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Laziness   - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:51 am

After the first Session, Zakhar liked to show his new Slaves what they would get if they were good. He devoted his time to pleasuring them as much as he could instead of looking for his own pleasure.

This was Tyrael's second Session. As such, he was going to do what he could to make him feel good. The only Slave that hadn't gotten that treatment was Evgeni. He would have to do something similar to this for the older Lycan at some point.

He bowed his head to lave his tongue over a cheek as his hands caressed his thighs gently.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:57 am

He gave a barely audible moan as the tongue ran across his skin, still salty from his swim in the ocean.

The Elf was recalling was Aleksandr had said about trust, he thought their next session would be open minded and calm but that went out the window as soon as he felt Zakhar's aura out in the garden.

Still he tried to pull himself into that mindset, if he wanted the Lycan to be a good Slave to him, he had to be a good Slave to the Lycan, everything went both ways.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:00 am

He smirked against Tyrael's skin when he moaned softly.

Good, at least he was enjoying himself somewhat. When he realised that Zakhar wasn't going to hurt him unless that was what he wanted, he would relax more, hopefully.

After one more lick, Zakhar pulled away, standing and strolling around the bench to crouch in from of Tyrael.

He stroked his cheek gently then leaned forwards to kiss him just as gently.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:08 am

Went he felt the warm hand against his cheek he opened his eyes, looking up at the Lycan with those electric blue irises that stood out so prominently beneath the layers of dark teal hair.

He leaned into the kiss as best he could, his hands pulling against the restraints due to the urge to touch him, he gave the man's bottom lip a soft nip.

"You're being gentle."
He murmured as he looked up at him again in slight confusion.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:11 am

He brushed the Elf's hair from his face gently.

"I can be gentle at times," was his soft reply.

People seemed to think of him as nothing but cruel. Zakhar could be gentle and he could be kind. He was just as capable of those as he was of being cruel.

Being kind to his Slaves made them trust him more. Trust was needed between a Slave and Master if a relationship was ever going to work.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:19 am

"The past would dictate otherwise."
He replied his expression softening as the hair was moved from his face.

Each time they had been together their had been blood and screams. The one time there wasn't they had both vowed never to do it again.

And now with the Lycan as mad as he was he could manage gentle.
"After sensing you in the garden I thought I would be dead by now."
The wolf had been in a murderous rage, what more would he expect.

"Can you make me feel, show me that I am still alive, Sir?"
This gentleness had calmed him and cleared his head but he wanted to sweat and pant to know that his body was still part of him.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:23 am

"The past is in the past."

Zakhar gave a low, husky chuckle. "A dead Slave is hardly of any use to me. It turns some people on, but I'm not into necrophilia." He'd rather fuck something living than something dead.

The Lycan preened. Without being prompted, Tyrael had called him Sir.

"What is it you want?" he purred softly, hand sliding into the Elf's hair then stroking down the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:33 am

Tyrael smirked softly as Zakhar chuckled, a dead Slave is a useless Slave, now who had he heard say that before? uh yes, himself.

Aleksandr had been right, he didn't play this game of Master and Slave well, not yet anyway, this game had rules and if he followed those rules he could get what he desired even when playing the role of the Slave.

He leaned into the Lycan's touch, craning his neck slightly.
"I want what only you can give me, rough, teeth and nails, writhing and crying out, sweat and blood. Sir."

He wanted the Lycan to prove that even being in his foulest mood he could take him roughly yet control himself not to cross the boundaries of his body.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:35 am

So he wanted rough treatment.

He could give him that.

"Are you picturing me fucking you?" he purred as he stood and sidled back around the bench. "Are you picturing me slapping and scratching and biting you?"

He crouched and leaned forwards to lave his tongue over the man's entrance.

"And most importantly, is the thought turning you on?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:43 am

It wasn't the thought of it that aroused him, it was the words, hearing it vocalized made it more of a reality, to point that he could almost feel that sweet side of pain that awake the senses.

It took a lot to arouse Tyrael, a little rubbing wouldn't do it, grinding against him rarely worked, it took more than that, Zakhar probably knew that much from their first session, he had to resort to choking him in order to get him off.

He gave a soft gasp as the tongue lapped over his entrance.
"Why do you tell me."
He replied as he moved his hips slightly, trying to adjust himself to accommodate his now hard erection.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:47 am

Zakhar smirked as a hand slid down to stroke the Elf's arousal gently, fingers barely brushing his shaft.

He had managed to get him hard without strangling him.

So he liked dirty talk.

"You know, I thought you were going to be the one fucking me next time we were down here. I was so sure I'd feel you fucking me while the leather of the restraints bit into my skin."

He gripped Tyrael a little more firmly, pumping him slowly for now.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:52 am

He lay his head against the bench as he gave a soft moan, he would have thrust into the Lycan's hands but the bench stopped him from moving his hips too much, instead making his writhe a little.

"I thought so too, I'm sure if I had played my cards right back in my room, it would have ended out that way and right now you would be wearing the collar I made."

He replied as he pull against the restraints on his arms, he wasn't accustomed to being held in place, the leather bit into his skin but that only made him want to pull against it more.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:55 am

"Yes, probably."

He smirked. "But you went and fucked up, didn't you? Decided to screw with me and ended up screwing yourself over."

His free hand came down sharply on Tyrael's ass, nails digging into his skin.

"At least know that I'll treat you well today."

Today he'd do what Tyrael wanted to prove that he could be nice to his Slaves. They could trust him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:00 am

"I did, it was worth it though, seeing your face when I shut the door, worth it until you caught up with me in the garden."

He gave a soft chuckle before it was cut off with a gasp and a soft moan as the Lycan's hand came down on his ass.

"I don't understand why, ten minutes ago I thought you were about to tear me into the pieces regardless of our truce."

The Elf had relaxed to the point where he could talk and enjoy this but he was still confused.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:07 am

"And then everything went tits up for you."

He caught a patch of skin from the Elf's backside between his teeth and sucked on it, biting down hard enough to leave a nice dark mark.

"What sort if Master would I be if I tore you to shreds because you pissed me off? As dangerous and painful as my Sessions can be, I won't kill you." He pressed his thumb against the man's slit, hand speeding up. "You can trust me to keep control of myself, even when I'm pissed off to the point where I almost want you dead."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:15 am

He grunted as the teeth sunk into his cheek but let out a moan as the hand around his member sped up and pressed up against his sensitive head.
His hips moved as much as they could, moving with the man.

"Why do you think I didn't fight you on the way down here, I could have shocked you until you were unconscious when you grabbed me, we were out in the garden after all.
I can't expect you to trust me if I can't trust you."

It had taken a lot of willpower no to attack Zakhar when he grabbed him, but he had submitted when he hung his head and he had to deal with that choice by willingly and knowingly being Zakhar's Slave for this session.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:37 am

"Even back in the garden you trusted me not to kill you?"

Zakhar snorted loudly, his body shaking in laughter.

"That wasn't being trusting, that was being stupid. How many Lycan can you trust when they're in a foul mood like that? Especially Lycan like me. I take it back, doing that was suicidal, not leaving me alone out in the hall like that."

He was happy that Tyrael did trust him, though.

If he hadn't put forwards the effort and instead fought against him, he would probably be in a worse position than he was now.

The best way to get to a Lycan's kinder was to be submissive.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:45 am

"Oh fuck no, I thought I was a dead man as soon as you stopped moving.
It's my job to know Lycans, better than you know yourselves, how do you think I have lived this long without losing a limb or my life?"

He shook his head, it wasn't until Zakhar had touched him after submitting that he knew he would live, even if he couldn't escaped injury.

"I submitting because it was the only thing I could do that would not anger you, if I ran, you would chase and catch me, if I tried to fight against you in that state you would have broken me in seconds and if I tried to lie my way out you would have seen right through me."

He knew he had made the right choice as soon as he did it.
"You slapped me across the face, that's how I knew you wouldn't kill me. A slap is degrading, used to shock and discipline a Slave, not an opening blow for someone you intend to kill."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:56 am

Zakhar grinned and chuckled. "Flukes and luck. You're not the strongest person out there; you have a terrible attitude that grates on my nerves a lot of time time. Granted you have your powers over electricity but as soon as you're pinned you've lost that advantage. So I say flukes and luck."

The Lycan gave a little nod as his hand sped up once again.

"That was a good decision."

Tyrael's options were very limited and he had definitely picked the best option for him at the time.

"Next time I'll punch you in the gut instead of slapping your face. How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:02 am

"Flukes and luck."
He repeated with a chuckle, a fair enough conclusion.
"I have a terrible attitude? Well, I suppose the feeling if mutual."
Zakhar was extremely petty and childish, it annoyed him to no end.

He gave a groan as his head leaned down, his breath coming in a soft pant as he tried to writhe in his restraints, a small flame beginning to ignite in his belly.

"I'd prefer it if you grabbed me around the throat over a punch to the gut."
He replied with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:08 am

"I know I have a shitty attitude, but what makes you think I'd give a fuck what you think about it?"

His thumb pressed against the Elf's slit again.

"You're nothing but a Slave for me to fuck. I don't care what your opinion on my attitude is."

He could pleasure Tyrael all he wanted, but he was still going to assert his position as Master. Tyrael was just his Slave in sessions. He was just a toy for him to use.

"If I was going to try and kill you, why would I make you aroused?" His lips quirked upwards. "Perhaps I'll hang your corpse in the vestibule so everyone can see your aroused, dead body. I'm sure everyone would love to see your angel lust."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:15 am

"If you didn't care you wouldn't have bothered getting defensive about it, I think you care greatly what people think of you."

He replied, groaning as he placed pressure against his slit.
"If that is true then why are you not fucking me?"

He knew he was getting to the Lycan but he couldn't help but rile the man up, he may have been forced into the Slave position but that didn't mean he had to sit here and play nice.

"I'll be sure to leave a beautiful corpse then, I'd at least like to be an improvement if I am going to be turned into an ornament."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:32 am

"You do?"

He'd let the Elf think what he wanted about him. If he thought that Zakhar cared about what others thought about him, then he was welcome to think that. Zakhar did. Not. Care.

"Because I'm going to make you come as many times as I can before I let myself fuck you," was his simple reply.

"Yes, make sure to work out a little more. I'd be rather embarrassed if I was hung up looking as puny as you. Where's the muscle?" He was just taking a jab at the man now. Tyrael was muscular, just not overly so.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:40 am

"Shall I give you an example? When we had sex in Aleksandr's bed, I moved your hair from your face to look at you and you got tense.
Worried that I was judging you perhaps?"

He asked rhetorically as he whined against the bench.
"I see, doing a good job so far but you know this wont get me off, I need more than this."

He replied as he pulled against his restraints, Zakhar needed to be rougher with him, the Lycan was being too delicate.

"I mustn't look that bad if you want to fuck me so badly."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:00 am

Zakhar fell silent, hand coming down on the man's backside.

He was not worried about being judged. Not. At. All. Zakhar didn't get worried about people judging him. Ever.

His hand came down on the man's ass once again.

If he wanted rougher treatment, he'd give him it.

"That or I just want to fuck that terrible attitude right out of you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Laziness
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Garden :: Front Garden-
Jump to: