Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Laziness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Laziness   - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:45 am

"It will take a thin dremel head and a fair bit of time to engrave but it is very possible, what did you want it engraved into?"

He asked as he took the pad back and inspected the design, it was really quite lovely, the decorative nature of it reminded him a lot of the details put into Elven metal work.

"The smaller the engraving the harder it will be, good thing you came to an Elf."

He added with a chuckle, a human jewellery maker or craftsmen would not be able to do such detail well if it were to be made small like on a pendant or ring.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:51 am

"Excellent."

He was glad to hear that it could be done.

"Just a plate attached to the collar if possible." He didn't want anything too fancy. Just something that would have his mark on it that his Slave wouldn't be able to remove easily.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:55 am

"Like a little plark studded into the leather or a tag like they have on dog collars to identify them?"

He asked, if he was going to go through the effort of making them by hand he wanted to know he was doing it right.

"If you want all your Slaves to have one should I make multiple this time so you can simply attach them yourself in the future?"
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:58 am

"Plaque."

The dangling tag would annoy him to no end and he'd end up tearing it off just to save himself the annoyance. He didn't want that.

"I don't plan on keeping any more than three Slaves at any one time. But I would like to make addition of plaque on Lino's collar." Three Slaves was more than enough for him. Any more and he'd have more on his hands than he'd be able to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:02 am

"Alright then, I will make the two plaques then, if you want to bring Lino's collar to me in the next few days I can stud it into the leather for you.
I'm not having my handy work ruined because you scratched the plate trying to install it."

He took Zakhar's design and tacked it onto a cork board above the desk, he would start work on the plaques first then move onto the shock collar.

"Now that we have that out of the way do you have any preferences for the shock collar?"
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:05 am

Zakhar nodded.

"Lino may come attached. This will be the first time he's removed the collar since I gave it to him months ago."

After so long, the boy would probably feel naked without the collar around his neck.

His eyes flickered over the sketched design as it was pinned up.

The Russian gave a small shake of his head. "All that I ask is that is not too bulky. Otherwise let your imagination run wild."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:10 am

"That's fine, bring the boy here then, it will only take me a few minutes to attach it, i'll do it as quickly as possible without sacrificing quality if it will upset the boy having it removed.

But I can't attach it while he wears it, I'd hurt him if I tried that."

He needed to punch through the leather with a nail then stud the plaque into place.

"Just for the record, I have no problem if you come here, just don't enter without an invitation."

If the Lycan wanted him for any reason he could come to his room, he just didn't want the man barging in like he owned the place.

"Very good, all things considered I will have this done in about five days. Though I will have the plaques done by tomorrow evening."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:15 am

He nodded.

"Of course. I wasn't about to ask you to do it while it was still on Lino." He'd bring the boy and remove the collar while he was here. He'd keep Lino distracted while Tyrael worked so he didn't think too much about how naked his neck felt without the familiar weight of the collar.

Zakhar nodded. "And the same for you." He didn't mind Tyrael searching for him in his room if he needed him.

His lips twitched. "I don't have to do extra for the plaques, do I?" he asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:25 am

Tyrael nodded slightly and riffled through his draws, taking out various leather samples and inspecting them, that man wasn't tamed yet, the leather would have to be strong.

"Glad to hear it."
The boy could last a few minutes without his collar while he made an improvement to it, he was sure of that.

A smirked appeared on his lips at the last question.
"Oh trust me Zakhar, you will be doing more than enough as payment, consider the plaques a gift for paying such a handsome price."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:36 am

Zakhar eyed the Elf silently for a few moments.

"Should I be worried or excited about that?"

He was curious about what the man wanted him to do now. What would happening when Tyrael cashed in that free pass?
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:47 am

Tyrael had decided on the leather, sturdy and tanned dark brown, a little harder than the leathers he would usually use for collars but it needed to be considering its purpose.

He cut it into a wide strip, first he would work out the circuitry then he would shape it thinner.

The Elf wrapped it around his own neck and measure the length, cutting it cleanly and setting it down on the table, looking back at Zakhar, the grin on his face widening.

"Both."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:49 am

He watched the man work silently, leaning back in his chair to make himself more comfortable.

His lip twitched at the answer to his question.

Both, huh?

"What have you got planned, Elf?" he asked with a little grin.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:01 am

Tyrael tutted softly.
"Zakhar that would ruin the surprise, be patient, you'll find out when it happens."

He replied as he gave a soft hum in amusement, he wasn't going to let the Lycan know what he had in store for him.

The Elf frowned slightly as he looked at his design for the circuit.

"Right...Lycan..."
He muttered to himself, as a electric conductor he would usually use silver but for obvious reasons that was not a valid option, he would have to use copper, it would still do a wonderful job.

He placed copper studs periodically along the leather strip, he placed it against his own skin and put a finger against the stud, sending a bolt of electricity through it to make sure the metal was pure enough.

Though the electricity passed through him without pain he could still feel the tingle that indicated that it was working.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:06 am

Zakhar pouted.

How cruel, making him wait. Now his mind was going to come up with all sorts of situations that were going to bug him until he actually knew what was going to happen.

He watched the Elf work, head tilted to the side slightly.

After a while of silence he began tapping his fingers against the desk idly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:12 am

"You don't have to stay here and watch me work, I doubt it is thrilling for you."

He was used to working alone not with someone watching him let alone sitting there tapping.

The Elf got our a soldering gun and turned it on, letting it heat up while he cut lengths of thick copper wire, tacking them onto the inside of the studs before bringing the gun down to melt the metal together.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:22 am

"I have nothing better to do."

He didn't feel like reading any more and getting up would be more effort than he wanted to exert at the moment.

The man's nails continued to tap on the wooden desk as he began to hum his signature cheery tune.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:27 am

"In that case at least you could be of some use, I need to see if I need to make it smaller."

He replied, rising to his and picking up the black leather collar, taking it off the rack and bending it in his hands, soft yet strong.

Tyrael looked to the man, caressing the leather between his fingers, the collar showed off his skill, the leather was perfect and the steel studs and details were polished to a shine.

"May I? only for a short moment."
He asked, he was not dominating the man at the moment so he wasn't about to force him to wear it, he only wanted to make sure the straps didn't need shortening before getting to use it.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:31 am

He eyed the collar in the man's hands for a minute before nodding.

Fine. He'd play ball for this one only because he was modelling not being dominated.

He straightened out a little and tilted his head back slightly to offer a little more of his neck so the Elf could fasten the collar around his neck easier.

"Go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:39 am

He nodded in reply and moved the kneel down in front of him, pressing the soft leather against his throat as his hands worked dutifully wrapping the second strap around and fastening it to the loop.

A soft smile graced his lips, as he slipped two fingers easily between the leather and his neck, a perfect fit, he would be able to breath easily even if he were panting heavily.

He adjusted the cross that hangs from the front before moving the man's hair so it was free of the collar, taking a step back from Lycan to admire his work.

It suited him, the metal was the same dark silver colour of the Lycan's eye, steel of course, and the leather was tanned black as his hair.

Tyrael had always been a stickler for details like that.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:53 am

He pursed his lips when he felt the soft leather against his skin.

The Lycan stared ahead silently as Tyrael buckled the collar around his neck and slid two fingers between the leather and his skin.

The familiar weight of a collar around his neck felt both good and bad. He felt calm with the collar around his neck. He felt like he should be doing everything the Elf told him to do. The collar was the final nail in the coffin when it came to Master-Slave relationships for the Lycan.

He both enjoyed the feeling of knowing he had a new Master and hated it. He had broken away from being a Slave and taken Slaves himself. He liked the freedom he had as a Master. He liked being able to do whatever he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:01 am

"It looks good, nice fit too, I hope it is comfortable."

He loved the look of his mark against the man's neck, the little cross which resemble a lower case T so perfectly, and knowing tha fact that the insides of those studs were engraved with his initials, though no one could see them now, he knew that they were there and that was enough.

He moved forwards again and leaned down, unhooking the loop and unwrapping the strap, pulling the leather away from his neck before leaning over and kissing his throat softly.

He couldn't resist doing it, the man probably didn't enjoy that but he appreciated being able to check his work properly.

Tyrael set the collar down on the desk and sat back down, busying himself with his work again.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:10 am

"It's comfortable enough."

It was more comfortable than the collar Aleksandr had him wear, at least. Much more comfortable. If he could look past the meaning of being owned constantly by wearing the collar, he'd be content to wear it permanently like Lino did.

Zakhwar swallowed, head tipping backwards slightly when he felt lips against his throat.

After their talk the other day he was convinced that Tyrael wasn't going to kill him and he had slowly began to relax somewhat around him. He felt comfortable enough baring his throat to him, at least.

He sat still for a few more moments after Tyrael had removed the collar before he leaned against the desk, watching the Elf work.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:59 pm

"Glad to hear it."
He replied, he wanted the collar to be comfortable, far too often people used dog collars on their Slaves and the cheap, rough leather which was meant to sit against fur would mark their neck with grazes and bruises.

If anything was going to mark Zakhar's neck it was his lips, not some poorly made collar.

He settled down back into his work as he started to make the shocking device for the collar.

"How big of a shock do you want? It will be adjustable but what do you want the highest setting to be like?"

He asked, he wanted Zakhar to know exactly what each setting did so he didn't accidently leave Evgeni twitching on the floor when he had meant to use a smaller voltage.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:05 pm

He gave a soft hum, effectively ending that conversation.

He didn't want to talk about his collar any more. No. Not his collar. A collar that he would wear. Speaking of the collar as his meant admitting Tyrael was his Master and he wasn't going to do that. He was Tyrael's Master just the same as Tyrael was his.

"Just to bring him to his knees." He didn't want any great damage to come to Evgeni. He just wanted him to bow down when he was being overly stubborn.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:26 pm

He nodded softly.
"Alright then."
The Elf got to work adding a restrictor onto the circuit, he had been making it too powerful.

He got to work soldering the electronic together, this was the easiest part of the collar, he already had most of the electronic for this sort of thing made up it was simply a matter of putting it all together for its intended purposes.

He gave a soft hum and turned it over in his hand, all he needed now was to go buy a strong power source that would be small enough, he needed the similar sort of battery used in a taser.

"There that should work, I'll need to go out and buy the rest of the equipment.
I don't keep a stock of such things."

He replied as he laid out the inner workings of the collar against the desk and stretched his arms over his head.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Laziness
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Garden :: Front Garden-
Jump to: