Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Evgeni Pavlov

Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) Empty
PostSubject: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:05 am

Evgeni lay curled up in a ball in the corner of the wine cellar, head on the stone cobbles as he attempted to fall asleep.

He had gone back to the room to sleep for a couple of nights, but on the final night, he had become worried that Zakhar would return and came here instead.

The man shifted to make himself comfortable, body unfurling slightly. It was uncomfortable sleeping on the stone tiles like this, but it was better than when he had slept on the streets, so he could just about bear it. It was a lot warmer than outside, as well.

Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:08 am

Zakhar stretched his arms above his head with a purr as he descended into the basement.

He felt like a good couple glasses of wine and where better to go than the wine cellar for his needs?

He pushed open the door and immediately began searching the racks for a wine that he felt like trying.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:15 am

He stiffened as he heard someone walk into the wine cellar, sitting up bolt upright, the flimsy wool blanket he had brought slipping from his shoulders.

Crawling over to hide behind a shelf, his head peeked out to see who was there.

Shit. Zakhar.

If he tried to leave, Zakhar would see him. And if he moved, chances were he would hear him as well. He had no option but to sit and wait and hope that Zakhar didn't round the corner.

Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:18 am

"My nose works, Evgeni," he called after a few long minutes of silence. "You didn't do any damage to my sense of smell after you broke it." Or rather, rebroke it.

He pulled out a bottle and looked it over before shaking his head and sliding it back into the rack.

"I haven't seen you around. You've been avoiding me."

His lips curled into a smirk. "Am I really that scary?"
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:25 am

Chuka.

Part of him considered just staying silent in the hopes that Zakhar would think his nose had deceived him, but the chances of that happening were minimal, and he didn't want to further the man's belief that he was scared of him.

He wasn't scared of him.

It was just that... Zakhar pissed him off with all his talk about slaves. Yes. That was it. And the fact that slowly... he was starting to get used to being dominated. Even liking it a little. And he didn't want to allow himself to be made vulnerable so easily.

"I'm not scared." he said aloud, into the darkness, without rounding the corner. "Just... looking for some wine."

For several days. With a blanket.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:27 am

Zakhar gave a low chuckle.

"How's your search going? I can tell you mine is going terribly."

Five minutes and he still hand't found a wine that took his fancy. He was becoming increasingly disappointed.

"If you've found a good wine, would you care to share?"
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:35 am

"No... haven't found one..."

Even if he had, he wouldn't know about it. For someone who was almost 1000 years old, he knew virtually nothing about wine. He had never really had the money to buy it, and when he'd been a slave, he certainly hadn't had any.

He had probably had about nineteen glasses in his lifetime. That was about it.

Well, he'd have to come out at some point.

The man sighed and stepped out from behind the shelf, eyeing Zakhar warily.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:38 am

"Such a shame. Looks like we're both having terrible luck."

Zakhar stepped away from the racks and began walking towards Evgeni slowly, fingers trailing over the bottles and racks slowly.

"How have you enjoyed the last two weeks?"

Two weeks without Zakhar; it must have been heaven for the older man.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:43 am

"Yes." he replied bluntly.

He wasn't going to spare the man's feelings by claiming that he missed him or whatever. Zakhar would see straight through that, and anyway, he had absolutely no desire to spare the man's feelings whatsoever.

Frankly, he couldn't care less.

"It was nice being able to sleep without being hogtied."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:49 am

"You bought that one on yourself."

He paused in front of the man and grinned softly. "And you can't tell me you didn't enjoy being fucked."

The Russian lifted his hands to cup the older man's cheeks.

"I've missed having you around."
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:00 am

An eyebrow raised at that. He didn't feel like he had brought it on himself. If Zakhar bullied him, he'd stand up for himself. It was as simple as that.

But... he had enjoyed being fucked. Zakhar...as much as he would never admit it...was right on that one. And that was why he had to get out. Because he was starting to accept that. And it was frightening to allow himself to be vulnerable. In any way.

He frowned in confusion as hands cupped his cheeks. What? Did Zakhar expect him just to melt and submit from a few gentle words? Ha. Nice try.

"Well, that makes one of us." he returned harshly.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:02 am

"So cruel. Did you not enjoy it?"

His thumbs ran over the man's cheeks gently.

Same tactic as all the other Slaves. After he had asserted his dominance, he played nice and acted gentle so they knew they could trust him.

He was cruel, but if you tread right, he had a gentle side.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:19 am

He twitched, studying the man suspiciously. "What do you want?"

He hated it when people were kind to him. It sounded weird, but he wasn't used to people being kind. To his mind, people were selfish. They were only kind to get something, or to get you to trust them so that they could manipulate you.

At least when people were cruel, they were usually transparent. You knew what they wanted and whether they liked you or hated you.

Somehow, people were trustworthy when they were cruel. A paradox, but true.

Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:40 am

"Do I always need to want something to be nice?"

He arched a brow.

Yes, that was usually the case. In fact, it was the case now. He was being nice so he could get the man relaxed then dominate him. But he wasn't always nice because he wanted something.

"I just want your company. Is that so hard to believe?"
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:51 am

He continued to gaze at him in disbelief, his arms folded defensively. His fingers drummed on his arms, waiting for the man to admit that actually, he did want something from him.

To be honest, it was pretty obvious.

"If you honestly think I'd fall for that "softly, softly" game, you're a lot stupider than I first thought."

Evgeni sighed, knocking the man's hands away stubbornly.

"You'd have more luck just pinning me against the wall and actually letting your real intentions be known."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:00 am

Zakhar pursed his lips and arched a brow.

"The one time I approach a Slave nicely instead of just throwing them down and fucking them ad they turn me away. You could have hurt my feelings."

Knocking his hands away didn't deter him. He just raised them back to his cheeks and began stroking with his thumbs again.

"All right then, I'll tell you what I want. I want to take you into the dungeon, tie you up and pleasure you until you see stars," he purred lowly.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:13 am

Evgeni shrugged. He couldn't be bothered to explain his "not trusting people who are too nice" theory. Most people didn't understand it.

He rolled his eyes as the man started to stroke his cheeks again, but didn't knock his hands away like before. Zakhar would only persist anyway.

A gulp rippled through his throat at the man's words, something about them resonating to him.

"That's-"

He didn't really know how to respond to that.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:16 am

"Speechless," he chuckled softly.

"Do you like the idea that much, Evgeni?" the younger man purred.

He too a step backwards, hands still no the man's cheeks. "Come then, let;s fulfil your need to be pleasured."

He just knew that would get a reaction out of the man.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:25 am

"Or we could fulfill your need to be punched in the face?" he snarled, patience finally snapping and batting the man's hands out of the way.

He could tell where this was going, and he knew that it was inevitable. But that didn't mean that he would make it any easier for Zakhar.

And that taunting really pissed him off.

Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:34 am

"If I wanted to be punched in the face, I would have just groped you."

He smirked at the older man as his hand snapped up to fist in his hair. The hair was always a great place to grip when you wanted to manipulate someone.

"Come on, off to the dungeon."

His smirk widened as he pulled the older man towards the exit of the wine cellar.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:42 am

"Let go."

He snarled, hands scrabbling at the man's hands in an attempt to get free, the noise turning into a quiet whimper, eyes screwed tightly shut.

His nails dug sharply into the man's wrists as he was dragged out, growling and hissing at the man.

Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:04 am

"No."

He continued to drag Evgeni along, a little bounce in his step and a hum sounding as he walked.

He was quite happy dragging Evgeni into a Session. Literally.

It only took a matter of moments to drag him from the wine cellar into the dungeon. What to use, what to use...
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:37 am

Evgeni stopped struggling for a moment as they reached the dungeon, eyes wide in a strange combination of terror, anticipation and a little bit of... excitement?

As the shock passed, he let out another little snarl and started to claw at the man's forearms again, glaring up at him.

"Get the fuck off!"
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:41 am

"Maybe I should put you in a trap piece...?"

That sounded sexy.

Arms and legs bound, bared to him. Yes, he really liked the sound of that.

His eyes turned over each piece of furniture in the room before he picked out one, dragging him forwards. That'll do.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:57 am

He snarled as he was dragged forwards, his struggling becoming more forceful. A leg lashed out to kick the man in the shin at the same time as his nails pierced Zakhar's skin, feeling the blood bubble up under his fingertips.

"Chuka!"

Being fucked was one thing. Being completely bound and vulnerable was another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next