Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:50 pm

"No? But you seem so excited by the idea."

He smirked down at the older man, his hand curling around him and pumping him slowly. This was cruel - he knew it was - but it was fun.

"Don't you like the thought of being collared? Serving your Master so everyone can see?" He gave a low purr. "I like that thought. Everyone will be able to tell that you're my little whore."
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:55 pm

He didn't bother telling him to shut up - he knew he wouldn't. So he just lay there silently, glaring up at him.

A low, whimpering moan escaped him as Zakhar began to pump him, hips pressing up against the man's hand as he bit down on his lip. Drawing a shuddering breath, his hips began to move eagerly in response to the strokes, twisting slowly on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:04 pm

He pursed his lips.

"You know what? I like that idea. Let's do it."

Zakhar stood and strolled around the room, collecting together a few things. A collar, a leash, a ring gag and a yoke restraint would do for now.

He knelt next to the man, removing the bindings around his neck and wrists to replace them with the collar and yoke restraint, grinning to himself.

"That looks good on you. Open up." He held the ring gag up to the older man's mouth, waiting for him to open his mouth so he could fit it.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:08 pm

His eyes widened as Zakhar got up. He had thought Zakhar was just bluffing... but he was actually going to...?

"No...no...no..."

He thrashed as the man untied him, legs kicking out, fighting to get up. Suddenly, the position he had been in didn't seem quite so bad anymore.

His jaw clenched shut tightly, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:10 pm

Zakhar removed his legs from the trap bondage and pulled Evgeni up to stand by the Yoke restraint.

"Open your mouth or I'll force it in."

As with all bondage, the more willing you were, the less it hurt. Zakhar could quite easily shove the gag into the man's mouth. It would hurt like hell but he would do it.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:55 am

He stumbled up, his legs weakened and trembling from arousal and the numbness of having been bound for too long.

His silver eyes trailed over the gag warily. Even though he didn't want to, it would hurt more if Zakhar had to force it in.

Reluctantly, his mouth opened, glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:00 am

"Good boy," he chuckled, sliding the gag into the man's mouth and fastening it around his head.

He slid two fingers through the ring then trailed the wet digits down his cheek and neck. "Shall we go live out your little exhibitionists fantasy?" he chuckled softly.

The leash clipped onto the ring of the collar and he tugged the older man towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:19 am

Evgeni let out a muffled noise of protest as the gag was pushed inside his mouth and fastened behind his head. Now he was completely helpless, and that frightened him.

And Zakhar was going to drag him into public in this humiliating position...?

He was petrified.

A little shudder rippled down his spine as the wet fingers smoothed down the side of his neck. But... he was excited, too.

He stumbled as he was tugged along, struggling for a moment, only to choke on the collar. Reluctantly, he followed, thinking deadly thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:44 am

Zakhar gave a soft hum as he ascended the stairs, tugging Evgeni along behind him.

He guided the man through the halls silently until they came across the large vestibule. This would do. People had to pass here to get almost anywhere in the mansion.

He was sure someone would pass here eventually.

Zakhar settled himself on the steps leaded up to the large carved doors and further to the two staircases leading upstairs.

He yanked Evgeni's leash so he'd kneel in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:51 am

His eyes darted around the vestibule nervously as Zakhar dragged him along, heart pounding in his chest. Any moment now, somebody could walk in. It wasn't that he was ashamed of his body... as a werewolf, he had grown accustomed to being naked, and people seeing him naked.

But to be seen naked and at Zakhar's mercy, gagged and bound like this... it would be humiliating.

A wordless yelp choked from his lips as his leash was yanked, stumbling onto the floor. A cough racked his chest from the choke and he scowled wordlessly up at the man who held his leash.

The only thing that was keeping him from completely panicking at the moment was the prospect of what he was going to do to Zakhar when he got out. And it wasn't going to be pretty.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:26 pm

Zakhar smirked down at the bound Lycan cruelly.

He was enjoying this. Zakhar didn't have much of an opinion on exhibitionism. He'd do it given the chance but he could happily live without it without complaint. It was just there; it happened and he had done it. No opinion.

But seeing Evgeni like this was beautiful.

He slid his hand through the loop of the leash and tugged it downwards, bringing Evgeni's face closer as he undid the button of his slacks and pushed them down enough to free himself.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:58 am

A whimper sounded as he was dragged closer, struggling to keep his balance as the leash was dragged downwards.

His eyes widened as Zakhar undid the zip of his trousers, snarling through the gag. Even though he knew it was useless. There was nothing he could do.

Any moment now, somebody could walk in and see him like this, humiliated and degraded and helpless, just about to be made to suck Zakhar's...

The thought made a shiver run down the back of his spine. But he was petrified too. The kind of thought that he hated, yet couldn't get enough of at the same time.

Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 2:10 am

Zakhar stroked Evgeni's curly hair gently.

"There's nothing you can do," he chuckled gleefully. "You can't bite down, you can't run. All you can do is take what I have to give you."

He loved that idea.

Evgeni could do nothing in this situation.

"And if I think you did well enough, I might even let you come. Now pleasure me. You better impress me." He felt the cool ring of the gag and then the hot, wet heat of his Slave's mouth.

Zakhar gave a low groan.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 3:39 am

Evgeni wanted to turn away from the hand ruffling his hair, but with his head trapped in place in the yoke, he couldn't. So instead he just scowled up at him silently, ignoring the slight leap of arousal in his stomach at Zakhar's words.

His eyes slid closed, eyebrows knitting together as Zakhar slid inside his mouth. He considered recoiling for a brief moment, but then, he wanted to come and it was hard to move like this.

Slowly, his head started to bob, tongue twirling around the head of the man's arousal and down hesitantly.

It was hard doing this without the ability to use his lips, but he tried. His eyes darted nervously to the side as he did it. Every time he heard a noise it made him jump. He kept thinking someone was going to appear and see them.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 3:45 am

Zakhar gave a low purr, head tilting back sightly as the older man's tongue laved over him.

His ears trained in on the noises around them. He could hear footsteps but none were close enough to be on any interest. He wanted someone to venture closer. He wanted someone to see Evgeni acting as his Slave.

If other people knew and accepted Evgeni as his Slave, the man would soon begin to accept it, too.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 4:05 am

He tried to ignore the sounds as he continued to pleasure the man, tongue pressing into his slit before his took him in deeper. The faster he pleasured Zakhar, the faster he got to come himself, and the faster he could get out of here, hopefully without anybody seeing.

He could hear footsteps approaching and it made him tense, a shiver running up his spine. But he didn't stop. There was nothing he could do even if someone did walk in, and Zakhar probably wouldn't allow him to stop anyway.

His eyes scrunched closed, praying that they would go away.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 4:15 am

Tyrael had spent the day out in the gardens but decided to head back up to his room to work.

His boots clicked against the hardwood floors as he walked through the empty halls, the Elf paused as soon as he entered the vestibule, the sight of the two Lycan caught his attention immediately.

It took a moment for him to register what he was seeing but a smirk soon pulled at the corners of his lips.

"I didn't know your sessions were a public affair, Zakhar."
Tyrael spoke with a slight chuckle in his voice as he walked closer, his eyes trailing over the bound and gagged Lycan, he was a sight to behold.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 4:20 am

Zakhar's eyes flickered up and he gave his own smirk.

"He's an exhibitionist. I'm all about satisfying my Slaves needs." Absolute bullshit. He had seen an advantage in doing this and he had taken it.

His hand stroked Evgeni's head like a pet as he continued to pleasure him.

"It makes me pleasure smile to see my Slaves happy."
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 4:34 am

He froze as the other man walked in, twisting as he attempted to recoil from his position, only to find that he couldn't move his head, and moving backwards would mean that he fell down the steps.

Evgeni whimpered into the skin, a shudder rippling down his body as he felt Tyrael's eyes on him.

"I am not his slave." It was completely humiliating for Tyrael to see him in this position after he had said that. He completely looked like Zakhar's slave at the moment. Maybe he...

No. He wasn't.

A snarl was muffled in the man's skin at Zakhar's words, glaring up at him as his mouth stopped moving.

How dare he let Tyrael know something personal like that?
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 4:42 am

"An exhibitionist... interesting, Zakhar you do manage to get quite lucky when you pick your Slaves."

Tyrael stepped closer to them, he was feeling particularly cruel today, he moved up the stairs, gracing his fingertips along Evgeni's spine.

"You're not a Slave? I've been in the business for centuries and you, well, you look very much like a Slave to me."

He muttered softly in the bound Lycan's ear before moving away, Zakhar was possessive and he doubted he would like him touching his Slave too much.

"Let me aid your cause, Zakhar, exhibitionists have to be watched, so I think I will pull up a seat."

He added as he lay back against one of the chairs in the room.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 4:55 am

"I know." He grinned. "I am getting more and more pleased with each new Slave under my reign."

Lino had been a Masochist. Tyrael was... Tyrael. Evgeni was an Exhibitionist. What kinks would his next Slave have?

His lip twitched when Tyrael touched the older Wolf. Evgeni wasn't his to touch and his dull stare was enough to say that. Tyrael didn't get to touch Evgeni until Zakhar gave him permission.

"Thank you so much for your kindness and consideration towards my Slave, Tyrael."
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:23 am

A shiver ran up his spine as he felt fingertips brushing lightly over his back and his head dropped a little in shame. The feeling of Tyrael's eyes on him while he did this... was humiliating, yes, but it sent a rush of heat straight through him.

A growl ripped from the back of his throat at the man's words, eyes glinting in hatred. He wasn't a slave. He wasn't. Tyrael had no place to be telling him whether he was or wasn't Zakhar's slave and...

His eyes widened as the man took a seat. No. Leave. Leave now. he thought wildly, glancing at the door. Tyrael couldn't watch him. A shudder rippled through him as he remained still, glancing up at Zakhar pleadingly.

Zakhar wouldn't make him do this with Tyrael there... would he?
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:31 am

Tyrael chuckled in his seat softly at the stare that Zakhar sent his way but settled quickly and sent him an apologetic glance.

"YA proshu proshcheniya , ya ne budu trogatʹ to, chto tvoye bez razresheniya, on prosto vyglyadit tak zamanchivo."

He muttered as he looked up at Zakhar, he meant it too.

"You're more than welcome, Zakhar, I wouldn't want to deny an exhibitionist an audience.
Krome togo, on byl dostatochno dolgogo vremeni , tak kak ya imel udovolʹstviye videtʹ vas podvergayetsya."

He muttered the second half in Russian, some words were not meant for public ears, least of all Zakhar's Slave.

His gaze fell back on Evgeni, this would prove amusing, the man was less than happy being exposed like this, a smile spread across his lips, seeing a Slave being broken is was always such fun.

Plus, it has been quite some time since I have had the pleasure of seeing you exposed.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:37 am

"Sprosite razresheniya , prezhde chem kosnutʹsya moikh vladeniyakh snova." He could deal with people touching his things when they had been given permission. But otherwise it pissed him off.

His lips quirked into a grin afterwards. "He does look tempting, doesn't he?" Why not bring Evgeni into the conversation. "Bare and bound and pleasuring me."

His eyes flickered downwards and he gripped Ev's hair tighter, moving his head.

"Dumayte o khoroshem sessii , i vy mozhete videtʹ menya kak otkrytyye , kak vam nravitsya," the Russian said. It wasn't like he was stopping the Elf from fucking him if he wanted to. The Elf just hadn't come to him with a collar and restraints yet.

Think of a good Session and you can see me as exposed as you like
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:51 am

Evgeni felt so exposed, so vulnerable in this position, bare and bound and unable to understand what those two were saying. They could be saying anything. Zakhar could be telling Tyrael anything. They could be plotting to do anything.

He just didn't know.

His eyes scrunched up tightly as he attempted to ignore the man's words, though he could feel himself becoming further aroused still, a soft whine of frustration muffled in the man's skin.

He needed to be touched. He needed to come. Even if Zakhar whipped him, fucked him...

Anything but being left unsatisfied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next