Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Demon and the Exorcist

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

The Demon and the Exorcist - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:16 am

"Now that she is cured I am sure that her fangs will never be coming in contact with my skin again, she despises owing me one debt, I doubt she will like owing two."

If Tony owed him multiple debts he would start using them, saving one of them for the moment he had planned on using it.

"Mhmm, A Vampire that lays with a Lycan long enough will end up poisoned sooner or later, with the amount of Lycan blood that was in her system I am surprised she had survived this long.

Drinking my blood would have saved her a lot of pain and cured her, she may be the oldest Vampire alive but I am not at her beck and call."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:21 am

Aodh gave a little nod.

It would be a smart move on Tony's part to not take blood from him again and owe him another debt. He'd hate to see Giacinto at the mercy of a Demon. Especially a Demon like Belial.

His lips pressed together.

He thought so.

"You're the big, bad Demon. You're not at anyone's beck and call," he snorted softly.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:26 am

"Not true."
He replied dismissively, the Lycan was being sarcastic and mocking him but there were a few beings that if they called for him he would not hesitate in answering their summons.

"Though it has had me wondering what she has been delving into.
You should know better than most that it takes a blood ritual to summon me.
Our little Tony has been as very naughty girl."

He added with a chuckle, seems the Succubus had been using a little bit of blood magic, a dangerous thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:32 am

"Mhmm."

He didn't believe for once second that Belial had to answer those calls. He did so at his own whim. If h didn't want to answer someone's call, he wouldn't.

"She's a big girl. She knows what could happen to her."

Blood magic and black magic were things that he rarely delved into. He didn't like it. It made him too uneasy. But there were others that could do it just fine. He worried for them but there was nothing he could do and they did it at their own risk.

"She never stuck to rules, unfortunately."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Demon and the Exorcist
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3