Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

[M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  Empty
PostSubject: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:19 pm

Belial was in the kitchen fixing a quick meal from himself and if he was feeling generous he may bring something back to for Zakhar to eat, the Lycan was a little...preoccupied...to be joining him for dinner.

The Demon gave a soft groan and rolled his shoulders, he was dressed casually in a pair of loose fitting black jeans that hung precariously around his hips while a black wife-beater clung tightly to his chest, hardly covering his mark which could be seen running up his neck slightly and across his shoulder.

Leaning against the bench lazily he gave a yawn, he had been keeping his Slave out of trouble all day and was regaining his energy for the next round while he tended to the steaks that he shoved on the grill.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:24 pm

Dusa was hungry and Noah had run off to fuck knows where and she really couldn't be bothered to go find him right now. She'd scold him for running off later.

She followed her nose to the kitchen. She could smell food cooking.

If she couldn't cook her own food - and she really couldnt - then she would bully it out of someone else.

"Mind doing me one of those? Oh you wouldn't? Thanks," she called cheerfully, padding into the kitchen and dumping herself down on a chair. "Quick quick, I'm hungry."

As usual she wore her bandanna and heavy trench coat. Her footsteps were heavy and her voice was her usual deep tone.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:29 pm

Belial gave a chuckle and ran his hand through his hair, turning to lean against the bench nonchalantly as he looked her over.

"Do you see me wearing an apron? No?
I'm not your personal chief, cook your own damn food."

He was in a good mood from post orgasm so he wasn't going to paint the kitchen walls with this woman's blood, but at the same time he didn't take kindly to rudeness from anyone, let alone some young cocky little minx who thinks she is entitled.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:35 pm

Her eyes turned to Belial and narrowed dangerously.

She wanted food and there was no way in Hell she'd cook herself. She wanted to make it out of the kitchen without poisoning herself, thank you very much.

"Dammit, one more thing to curse you for is giving me your inability to cook, Zakhar," she hissed under her breath. She didn't want trouble but she was going to get it, she knew it. All because she couldnt cook.

"I said make me something to eat. Is it that al naibii de greu chtoby ponyatʹ?" she growled loudly.

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:42 pm

A smirk pulled at his lips as she narrowed her eyes at him and a loud chuckle escaped him as she swore at him.

The Demon skulked closer to her, leaning over her dangerously.
"I'm not your Slave, sau esti, trakhatʹ glukhoy?"

His ears hadn't missed the fact that she had mentioned Zakhar and that little fact intrigued him, now that he was close to her Belial could smell his Slave's scent on her, a relation.

"How about we make a deal, I'll cook for you, and you help me out for a few minutes, my room is a mess and I need a hand bringing down a few bags of rubbish."

He asked, moving back over to the stove and flipping the steaks.

"Or you could starve, I don't care either way."
Belial knew the state that Zakhar was in right now, and if this idiotic girl was somehow related then it would be more than interesting to see her reaction to his...situation...

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:48 pm

She wasn't intimidated by the man leaning over her.

All she gave in return is a loud growl, lips pulling back from her teeth in a dangerous snarl.

He was stupid if he thought she'd bow down just because he leaned over her.

Her eyes narrowed when he proposed the deal. she thought over it for a minute. Get food, take some rubbish from the man's room. Simple enough.

"You've got a deal. no make with the fucking food already. I'm hungry."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:51 pm

"Alright then." He replied with a low chuckle as he finished cooking the steak, still bloody, perfect.

"Here."
He replied, shoving both steaks on a plate and giving them to her, he would simply cook some more while she ate to bring upstairs.

The Demon went back to the fridge and grabbed two more, shoving them back on the grill while he grabbed himself a beer and took a long sip before leaning back against the bench.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:56 pm

"Finally."

What was this, damned snail service? So bloody slow.

She didn't bother with table manners. If he wanted table manners, he'd have to look somewhere else. Brandusa was hungry and she wasn't going to starve herself by acting perfectly polite just for him.

She tore into the steak, purring as blood coated her mouth.

Dusa loved a good, bloody steak.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:03 pm

Belial looked over his shoulder and smirked to himself, young ones were so easily to lure in, he had caught Zakhar the same way, a little kindness, some food, soothing words and now the man was completely devoted.

He wondered idly what he would do with this girl once he got her upstairs, how would she react to seeing her father chained up and bent over in a cage with a rather large vibrator shoved up his ass.

How would Zakhar react? it was all an amusing thought, he should be grateful, instead of killing his daughter like he was so tempted to do he was just going to teach her a little lesson in manners by showing her what he had done to her big, strong, brave father.

Maybe she would lash out at him, he hoped so.
Or maybe she would grab those trash bags and run off, that part he wasn't lying out, there was trash bags, filled with ruined clothes, sheets, broken canes and whips, gags that had been chewed through and restraints that had been torn apart.

It was a good thing that Belial was wealthy or he might be pissed off with just how much equipment the two of them had managed to go through in the last few days alone.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:06 pm

She finished the steak quickly, leaning back in her chair with a contented hum.

That had been good.

She wished she could cook like that. She wished Noah could cook like that. She needed to introduce Noah to his man.

"Okay, so lets get going."

She stood and stretched. "I'm Brandusa by the way."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:10 pm

"Yes, lets."

Belial was far too excited to get up to his room and watch this all unfold, drama this good only came around once in a blue moon.

"I'm Belial, it's a pleasure to meet you."

He replied as he placed the steaks onto a plate and grabbed a fork and knife, before walking towards the hallway.

Nodding for her to follow him as he headed towards the stairs.
"It is a little bit of a walk to my room, I apologise for that, but you look like a strong girl, I am sure you will manage."

He added as he began to climb the stairs toward the third floor.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:14 pm

She snorted loudly.

"I'm a traveller, walking doesn't bother me."

Only after a few moments of silence did she realise that he had called her a girl. "Heh, you're one of the few that actually realised..." How many times had she been called a boy? A man? Something along those lines. Too many. She didn't much like it it.

The girl pulled the bandanna down around her neck, revealing her decidedly feminine features.

Brandusa followed behind him silently, summoning Drăcușor. He clung to her shoulder, nuzzling against her affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:18 pm

"I'm one of the few who isn't a complete moron, you can cover your face or hide your body under a trench coat but your scent is feminine and the aura you give off screams female despite how you choose to display yourself."

In that sense there was no hiding from Belial, he could tell a lot about you from your scent and aura, it was hard to trick a trickster.

"A traveler huh? Why's that?"
He asked idly, the nomadic life appealed to a few but after a while it got boring and strenuous.

Belial turned and led her down a long hallway, heading towards the far end of the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:23 pm

"Welcome to the world of the non-morons. Population: two."

There were far too many morons in the world and it pissed her off to no end. How stupid could people get? Very stupid apparently.

Her eyes turned to the Demon and narrowed a little.

Why did he care? He had only just met her. It could just be polite conversation but she didn't care.

"I just felt like it, is all."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:31 pm

"Fair enough, I simply thought it was odd that someone so young would be nomadic at this day and age."

At the end of the hall sat Belial's bedroom, the door was engraved with a runic symbol, something he had put there himself, it was a protective seal, stopping anyone who was carrying holy oil, water or salt from entering the room.

Out of his pocket he fished out the key and unlocked the door.
"Honey, I'm home, and I brought a guest."
He called with a chuckle and he stepped in.

"Come in."
He instructed and he placed the plate down on the desk and stepped forward towards the bed.

Belial's room was and L shape, the entrance had a small hall which had the bathroom attached but the end opened out into his large room where his desk and bed sat along with his wardrobe and a new addition in the far corner of the room, a cage which could not be seen from the door way.

Inside of which had Zakhar, which his forearms bound to his thighs, forcing him into a kneeling position, a large vibrator sticking out of his ass, he had been in there all day now.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:37 pm

"So where's this shit that I gotta shift?"

The girl nudged past Belial and along the hallway to get to large room beyond.

She glanced around, eyes flitting over the cage for a second before returning there. Her mouth fell open. That... She'd be able to recognise that face anywhere.

Zakhar.

A loud barking laugh sounded from the girl as she doubled over. "Oh! How the might have fallen, you bastard."

She stalked forwards towards the cage, the humour in her eyes boiling into intense anger. She kicked the cage harshly and spat on her father through the bars of the cage.

"That suits you," she hissed, the anger in her voice almost as powerful as that in her gaze. "Kneeling at peoples feet like a pathetic animal. You don't deserve to be called Lycan."

She tried to ignore the heat pooling in the pit of her stomach. She wasn't into incest but this room smelled of sex and the sight of someone bound and helpless like this was arousing, even if it was her father. The feeling was made worse by the fact that she was coming into her Heat.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:41 pm

Zakhar gave a low moan in response to the call.

Wait...guest?

He didn't know whether a guest was a good or bad thing. Was he going to be fucked by two people? Or was the guest going to fuck him while Belial watched? Where they both just going to watch?

His eyes widened when they settled on the girl in front of him.

He hadn't seen her in years but he recognised her straight away. "Brandy..." His daughter.

The Lycan flinched when his cage was kicked but didn't react to the spit meeting his bare body.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:50 pm

"Don't kick the cage, it's new, you have no idea how hard it is to buy a Lycan proof cage, dealing with Elves is a pain in the ass."

He muttered as he sat down on the bed, resting the plate of food on his knee, cutting a slice and placing it in his mouth, purring softly as he chewed intently.

"Found her in the kitchen where she so crudely demanded that I cook for her, little thing even snarled at me."

He added, looking over at Zakhar as a smile slowly spread across his lips.

The girl hadn't disappointed, this scene was rather amusing, seemed to be a lot of tension between the two of them.
Plus the way she spoke to Zakhar had a small chuckle rumbling in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:54 pm

"I'll kick the cage all I fucking want."

To prove her point she gave it another hard kick, jostling it and the man inside it. She didn't care about Belial or his things. That included her father.

"So this is what you do now? You left us for this?"

She glared harshly. There was no positive emotion in her gaze whatsoever.

"You left us to sit in a fucking cage with a toy up your fucking ass?!" How could he leave them for this? Why would he leave them for this? It was disgusting. She hated it.

She hated him.

The girl's hand twitched before she tore open her trench coat and ripped the knife from its holster on her thigh. She had had enough. If he wanted to do this, then he could do it in Hell.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:59 pm

Zakhar's eyes didn't turn from his daughter.

He watched her silently as she screamed and kicked at his cage, flinching with every jostle of the metal around him.

She hated him this much? but she was just a child when he left. A happy little child. She shouldn't harbour this much hatred for him. She shouldn't harbour that much hatred for anyone. It was poisonous for someone so young.

His eyes widened a little when she pulled out a knife.

"Master...!"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:10 am

His lips turned down slightly, she was so incredibly rude, and kicking the cage again annoyed him, the Demon took good care of his belongings, and he expected others to do the same.
Though he still found her screaming and fussing amusing.

Belial reacted as soon as he saw the knife being pulled out, he hadn't expected her to be violent, she was fast, but he was faster.

In an instant Belial was between her and the cage, shielding the man inside as the knife dug into his stomach.

There were of course other things he could've done, most would avoid him getting injured all together, most however would involve her dying.

Though he was in no way a compassionate being, he wasn't about to slaughter the man's daughter right in front of him.

The Demon's eyes cast down to the knife sticking out of his stomach, he was making a point, no matter what happened, he'd protect his Slave, he'd look after Zakhar when he was vulnerable.

"Well, that tickled."
He spoke in a slow, deep tone as he grabbed the girl's wrist and threw her onto the floor before wrenching the knife out of his gut.

"You don't play very nicely, neither did Zakhar, at first."
He replied as he stalked forward, dropping the bloody knife to the ground, his wound healing over insanely fast, even for a supernatural.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:16 am

She didn't have time to react after her knife plunged into Belial's gut.

She cried out when he Belial threw her to the floor, curling in on herself to protect herself from getting too banged up.

A moment after she had settled, the girl unfurled, pushing herself to her feet, glaring at the Demon, growling darkly.

"Give me back my knife."

She didn't like being unarmed. Especially not when her opponent was armed.

Dont play nice? Just like Zakhar. "I'm nothing like him."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:22 am

"Fine."
He replied, picking up the knife and standing in front of her, holding it out to her.

"I wont do you any good though, cut me up as much as you want, it wont do much at all."

He replied with a chuckle as he pushed her up against the wall forcibly.

"No, you're not like him at all, I like Zakhar, I don't like you."
The Demon had particular tastes and he knew that this woman couldn't hold a candle to her father.

Belial pushed forward, pinning her up against the wall as his lips pressed against hers firmly.
She was going to pay him back for spilling his blood in one way or another and he wanted to see if he could find some similarities between father and daughter.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:27 am

She took her knife from him, glancing at Zakhar for a second before jamming the knife back in its holster. She wouldn't be able to get to him. Not with Belial around. She'd have to corner him when he was alone.

"I dont care if you don't like me. Right now I don't like you, either."

Her eyes narrowed when his face neared her's. "What are you- mph!"

She pushed at the Demon, growling lowly, trying to pretend that being kissed by someone as good looking as him wasn't a nice thought.

Dusa would have been able to fight this much better if she wasn't under the influences of Heat.

Another thing to curse her father for: giving her Lycan genes and thus forcing her into heat twice a year.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:32 am

"I think you like me plenty, even if it is just my body."
He replied with a chuckle as he pushed up against her harder, there was no way she would be able to get him to move no matter how much she pushed.

"Poor pup in heat with no one to sate your appetite, why do you think your father is here.
I've taken him about twelve times today, I wonder if you are as responsive."

He muttered in a low and seductive tone as his hand slid down her body, pushing away her coat as he stroked her crotch through her pants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next