Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

[M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:32 pm

This was what he had been waiting for.

Good Slaves get rewards. This was his reward for being obedient. Doing what he was told for so long.

He groaned quietly when the toy was pulled out of him and tossed aside.

The Lycan's head tossed back and his back arched with a loud gasp when he was pulled down onto Belial's arousal.

His eyes flickered open, searching for Belial's. His hips began to rock against Belial's when he gripped his hips and he leaned forwards, bowing his head to kiss the Demon deeply, hands fisting in his long hair.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:39 pm

He locked eyes with the Lycan, piercing purple meeting seductive silver. It was a rarity that he let his Slaves look at him, it was a fun practice since he was a Demon and naturally very attractive, taking that away from people proved amusing at the best of times.

But in moments like these, intimate moments between Slave and Master where they are being rewarded, eye contact was unbelievably intimate and arousing.

He gave a soft moan in against the man's lips, pushing into the kiss passionately as his arms wrapped around Zakhar, pulling him closer.
This is why he preferred men, they bestial, primal and lustful creatures, but beneath it all there was inconceivable passion.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:52 pm

Zakhar loved this.

He loved that he could bring joy to Belial with such simple actions and be rewarded for them.

Zakhar tried to be a good Slave and in times like this he knew he was doing a good job. He was being a good Slave.

He could please his Master with touches and glances and kisses. He was happy for that.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:18 pm

Belial pushed himself up into the Lycan, a soft gasp leaving his lips as his mouth and tongue trails down the man's chin, nipping and sucking at the soft flesh of his neck.

He caught a tender bit of Zakhar's throat, sucking on it deeply as he ground up against the man.

"Move for me Zakhar, I want you."

He growled seductively, he was in no mood to take this slow, he wanted a proper fuck.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:23 pm

Zskhar purred lowly when Belial caught the skin of his throat between his teeth.

"Yes, Master," he moaned softly.

Zakhar wanted a good hard fuck himself. There was no way he would even think to disobey Belial on that command.

His hips began to move rougher and faster on Belial's almost immediately after he had given the command, moaning loudly.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:30 pm

His tongue lapped over the mark he had made on his Slave's throat, a dark purr rumbling in his chest, it was a beautiful sight, seeing his Slave marked by his mouth, the dark purple mark standing out against his creamy pale skin.

Belial's head tilted back as he gave a low moan, Zakhar's movements were highly satisfying, rough and fast, just like he preferred it.

The two of them had been going like rabbits for the last two weeks, mating season had proved itself to be wonderful experience, he had taken Lycan Slaves before at this time of the year but Zakhar had the stamina and experience to be able to keep up with him.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:37 pm

Zakhar could feel himself drawing close to release already.

He had been teased so much n the last few hours that even the slightest stimulation was proving to be enough to finish him.

He wanted to come. Hard.

But... He wanted to come inside someone.

Mating season was about mating. Males became more dominant and females more submissive. Men fucked their women over and over to try and get them pregnant with their pups.

Zakhar had gone nearly two weeks being a submissive lover during mating season. It went against everything that was ingrained into him. He wanted to fuck someone, not to be fucked by someone.

"Master, I-I want-" He cut himself off, eyes clenching shut, teeth sinking into his lip. How could he ask Belial to shift into Lia for his own pleasure? He was the Slave; he took what was given to him. He didn't demand things and expect them to happen.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:42 pm

Belial's head tilted to the side slightly as Zakhar began to speak, curious as to what the man wanted, to come? to be treated rougher? what did his Slave desire...

"Tell me what you want."

He prompted, lifting the Lycan's face to that he was forced to look his Master in the eye.

Despite it being mating season Zakhar had been behaving himself almost perfectly, there had been a few minor slip ups, but he had expected the Lycan to lose a lot of his self control, many Lycan's that he had taken in the past went wild during this time of the year.
To say that he had been pleased with the man's progress would be an understatement.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:45 pm

His gaze met with Belial's.

"I-I want..."

What would Belial's reaction be? Would he be angry? Annoyed? Would he find his struggle to ask such a simple question amusing? He didn't know what would happen.

Would he be punished?

Zakhar's tongue darted out over his lower lip nervously.

"I-I want Mistress Lia."

His eyes clenched shut, bracing himself for a negative reaction.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:54 pm

He gave the Lycan's cheek as pat as his eyes clenched shut.
"Look at me when we are talking Zakhar."

He ordered, his eyes still locking onto the man's though her had squeezed them shut.

"You need to mate, you're a Lycan, it is mating season, that is only natural I suppose."

He muttered, more to himself than to the Lycan, the Demon gave a soft chuckle, he did find it rather amusing that Zakhar had struggled so much to bring up this discussion with him.

"I told you when I took you as my Slave that I would tend to your needs, this is a need not a want.

I will shift for you, but once mating season is over you will owe me a debt, understood?"

He replied, gazing at his Slave as his fingers hooked into the Lycan's collar.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:58 pm

The Lycan's eyes fluttered open again obediently, meeting with Belial's once again, though they were not the same smouldering silver colour they once were. They were darked, fearful rather than aroused.

He feared his Master's reactions and punishments.

His tongue darted out over his lower lip again and he gave a small nod.

He would owe his Master a debt. He could live with that. He would try his hardest to pay off that debt as best as he could.

"Thank you, Master," Zakhar murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:03 am

He pulled out of the Lycan and sat back, shifting within a blink of an eye, the muscular male replaced by the slender and delicate female that had the same long dark hair, dark purple eyes and Demon mark spreading across her back.

"You're welcome."

She replied, her voice soft and feminine as her hand reached up and stroked his cheek.

"Don't look so afraid Zakhar, I may be your Master, but I am not unreasonable, especially at this time of the year."

Surely he had noticed that Belial had been more lenient as of late, there was only so much you could expect from an old Lycan male in heat.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:08 am

Zakhar gave another little nod, relaxing slightly.

She wouldn't punish him for asking something of her right now. He was glad.

His eyes slid closed and he relaxed further, leaning into the gentle hand caressing his cheek.

He had noticed that the Demon had been more lax. He knew it was because of Mating Season. But he was loathe to ask more of the Demon. He had already become a lot less demanding for little details and allowing more slip ups for him. Asking for more on top of that felt wrong for Zakhar.

He didn't want to ask more of his Master when Belial was already doing so much.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:13 am

"You still want me, don't you?"
She asked, looking up at him with those large dark eyes.

Her naked body pressing up against him, her hands tracing idle patterns on his broad chest as her large breasts pushed against him, exposed and yearning.

She still wanted him, no matter what form she took it was no different, lust was lust.

Her pale pink lips curled into a little grin as she leaned up, kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:17 am

Zakhar swallowed thickly when she pressed against him.

"Yes, Mistress," he purred softly. Yes, he still wanted her.

He kissed her back eagerly, his hands trailing over the soft skin of her hips and thighs gently, caressing the skin beneath his fingertips as his hands moved.

His fingers dipped between her thighs, pressed up against her slick heat, stroking her gently.

He wanted to claim her. To hold her down against the bed and fuck her like a Wolf claiming his bitch. He knew it wasn't a thought one should have about his Master, but he couldnt help it. That thought kept running through his head as he stroked her.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:23 am

She let out a soft mewling moan as he stroked her, her body pressing up against him eagerly as she deepened their kiss, her hands running up his body before gripping onto his long hair, weaving it between her fingers.

"You want to make me yours, claim me like only you can, taking my body to belong to you completely."

She purred her words as he body pressed down against his fingers, Belial knew how he must be feeling, being a Lycan in heat mustn't be easy and knowing how badly he wanted her had a purr rumbling loudly in her chest.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:31 am

Was she...allowing this?

Was she giving the okay to dominate her for this one Session?

If she wasn't, then she'd just have to stop him because right now his mind was running over many different situations that he wanted to play out.

His hands gripped her thighs, shifting down the bed, pulling her down to lay out flat against the bed under him.

He bowed his head to kiss her roughly as his hands searched out the straps tied to the bed from when Belial had tied Brandusa down. His hand enclosed around one and he grinned against his Mistress' lips as he pulled one of her arms up to bind her wrist to the bedpost.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:37 am

"One session Zakhar, I'm all yours."
She whispered softly into his ear as she slid down the bed, letting him manipulate her body.

A small smile pulled at her lips as he grinned against hers, kissing him passionately as he bound her hand to the bedpost.
Belial made a mental note not to tug on them too hard, they would snap fairly easily under her strength but she would restrain herself for one night and play the weak female for Zakhar's sake.

Her hips pressed up against him eagerly as he bound her, a soft needy whimper leaving her lips as she kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:44 am

"Thank you, Mistress. You will not be disappointed."

He planned on having a lot of fun this Session. He could finally do what he had been thinking of doing since he met her in the kitchen.

He was quick to bind her other wrist to the bed then untie the straps attached to the foot of the bed. With those straps he bound her calves to her thighs, leaving her arms spread and her legs bound.

Zakhar's fingers found her again, teasing her clit with soft touches and sharp pinches before thrusting two fingers into her deeply.

He kissed along her thigh as his free hand searched out the vibrator that had been discarded earlier. Zakhar was going to drive her insane before he took her.

He held the toy to her lips. "Suck it."

When he was happy the toy was wet he pulled it from her mouth and thrust it inside of her, giving it a few hard thrusts before turning it on and leaving it there.

Zakhar leaned over the bound Demon and gave her a gentle kiss. "I'll be back soon. Don't miss me too much."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:54 am

A smile graced her lips, she was playing the role of the submissive yet he still called her Mistress, that bit of knowledge had her laughing internally, even though she had given him control he was holding back.

Obediently she let him bind her, moving her body as she was prompted to do so.

Lia opened her mouth, sucking the toy dutifully, laving her tongue over it until he moved it away.

She let out a soft gasping moan as the toy entered her, pushing down against it as he thrusted it.

She kissed the Lycan back, giving a soft whine as he moved away.
"Don't make me miss you by leaving for too long."
The Demon responded, writhing against the bed softly as he moved away.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:08 am

Zakhar was gone for well over a half hour.

When he returned he had a bag dangling from one hand and a cocky grin on his face. His collar was missing from his neck, tied around one of his ankles for now. He was the Master for this Session. Master's didn't have collar's fastened around their necks.

Slaves did.

"Did you miss me?"

Zakhar strolled forwards, setting the bag down at Lia's hip and nudging Brandusa, who was still laid in a heap next to the bed, aside carelessly.

The Lycan's hand delved into the bag, pulling out an intricately braided collar, slipping it around Belial's neck and buckling it closed. "My little Slave for a Session," he purred softly as he leaned down to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:15 am

On any other occasion seeing Zakhar without his collar on would have the Demon pissed beyond comprehension but she had allowed this, one session, a special mating season treat.

She didn't struggle at all when the collar was slipped around her neck, instead, raising her head a little to make it easier for him to buckle it in place.

Belial played the submissive well when she actually allowed someone else to dominate her, she had owned enough Slaves to know how to respond and act.

As such she looked up at the Lycan with bright eyes, Zakhar had asked her a question.

"Yes, I missed you, thank you for the collar, Master."
She responded, giving a soft whimper as she leaned up and kissed him in return, pulling against her restraints softly, like all Slaves, she wanted to touch her Master, stroke and please him.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:22 am

His lips quirked upwards into a little grin.

So Belial could play Submissive. That was interesting.

"I bet this toy has been driving you insane, hasn't it, dear?" He stroked her hair back out of her face gently as his free hand slid down to trace the seam of where the vibrator met her skin.

"Half an hour without it being moved." His lips curled upwards into a crooked grin as he flicked the toy to a higher setting. "Shall we see how long you last?" he chuckled softly as he reached for the bag again.

He pulled out a length of chain, a clamp on either end of it.

His hands caressed her breasts, the cold chain resting against her stomach for the moment. He pinched her nipples sharply before reaching for the chain again, clamping each end of the chain to a nipple then tugging the middle of the chain.

"My little Slave, are you enjoying this?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:31 am

She leaned into the gentle touches of his hand on her face, a soft purr sounding in her chest.

"It has..." She gave a soft gasp as he turned up the setting, writhing a little, her body trying to get some friction.
"..but I have a confession, Master, I squirmed in your absence, moving enough that I got it to wiggle inside of me.
I'm sorry Master."

She added, a gentle whimper leaving her lips as she looked up at him, worry and sadness in her eyes.

Lia was a good Slave, if she did something wrong she would confess to it, if her actions deserved punishment then she would not deny her Master that pleasure.

"Y-yes, Master."
She replied with a soft moan, her back arching against the bed as her nipples were pinched and clamped.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:37 am

He gave a little tut and tugged sharply at the clamps.

"Now that won't do, will it?"

He pursed his lips. "Perhaps I should leave you a little longer to think about what a naughty girl you've been for moving the toy without permission..."

His hand dipped into the bag, coming out with another vibrator.

Zakhar laved his own tongue over this one, lubricating it somewhat. He didn't put a great amount of effort into lubricating it properly.

With a hum he pushed the toy into the woman's ass and turned the toy to its highest setting. His hand slid up to turn the other vibrator to its highest setting before he grasped the chain again, pulling it upwards over Belial's head to attach it to the headboard, pulling painfully at the woman's nipples.

When he was satisfied, he sat back against the foot of the bed, watching. "Do not come," he ordered calmly. With so much stimulation there was no doubt she'd come. He was going to make sure she held off for as long as possible, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next