Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

[M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:13 pm

Zakhar paused in his steps.

She was sorry, was she?

The Lycan didn't turn around. He just stared ahead at the closed door, even when he addressed her.

"What for?" What was she sorry for? What had she done wrong in her mind to cause him leaving like this? If she could answer that, he would think about forgiving her for her disobedience.

If she gave a vague answer, he'd show her exactly why she should follow his orders to a fault and know exactly what she had done wrong when she did it.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:19 pm

Lia closed her eyes tightly and bit her lip as he spoke, exhaling a breath heavily, she knew what she had done wrong now that she had a moment the think.

"Master said to lap dance and amuse him, I did neither of those things, I was disobedient and should've done what Master specified.
For that, I am sorry."

She replied in a sad tone, he had specified lap dance and she had played on the pole instead, inwardly she cursed at herself, she had wanted to have a little fun and in doing so had disobeyed him.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:26 pm

So she did know what she had done wrong.

He pursed his lips. At least she had given a detailed answer instead of a vague mess of words or a simple shrug.

The Lycan sighed softly then turned around, walking slowly towards the bed.

He stood in front of her, staring down at her silently before a hand raised to cup her cheek gently. "Do not disobey me again or you'll get a worse punishment." His hand reared back to slap her cheek hard before he grasped her hair, pulling her across the bed so she was laid out on her stomach.

One hand splayed between her shoulder blades as the other came down hard on her backside, leaving behind a dark red mark. His palm stung with the force of the slap he had give but that didn't stop him as his hand struck her backside again and again. Once for each spin she did on the bedpost.

His hard gaze didn't falter as he manoeuvred her to lie on her stomach and pulled her arms painfully behind her back. He thrust into her without warning, hips starting a rough pace immediately.

She didn't deserve slow, gentle touches and little teases at the moment. He would use her for his own pleasure until he had decided that she deserved to be treated as more than a toy again.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:37 pm

She gave a gentle nod as he spoke, her eyes remaining down cast as he stroked her cheek, she didn't lean into the touch like she would normally, this wasn't a tender touch, it was the calm before the storm, her punishment was coming.

Her head jerked as he struck her, gasping softly as her eyes slid shut.

Lia grunted softly as she was forced down onto the bed, her hands bundling in the blankets as she buried her face in the mattress.

The Demon cried out with each smack, her backside stinging painfully from the ferocity of the blows, this was punishment so she wasn't going to find pleasure in the strikes, blocking off that part of herself as she focused purely on the pain.

She gave a loud groan as her arms were pulled behind her back, her nails digging into her palm now that they had been forced away from the blankets.

Her head tossed back as he thrust into her, her body jolting from the surprise intrusion, muscles tensing on reflex before she forced them to relax.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:48 pm

He didn't pay attention to her pained cries or gasps as he struck her.

Zakhar wasn't about to go soft because she cried out a few times. It was a fear for many Masters but not for him. He wanted to deliver a punishment so he would damn well deliver it.

With each thrust of his hips, his arms jerked slightly, tugging even more painfully at the arms he had pinned painfully against the woman's back.

He didn't care for that. She would learn to obey him to a fault or suffer severe punishments for it. He wasn't going to tolerate disobedient Slaves. he had had enough of that from Evgeni.

"Do you like this, Lia?" he grunted lowly.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:55 pm

She winced as her arms were tugged on a painfully awkward angle but her focus quickly shifted from that as she paid attention to the feeling of her Master between her legs, using her to please himself.

Her lips parted, gaping open as she moaned, her hands clenching into fists, Zakhar's brutal movements were bliss.

Her body was being forced roughly against the bed and his grip on her arms rendered her immobile, this was punishment but she was loving the feeling of being used and abused for someone elses benefit.

"Yes...Master."

She muttered truthfully between low moans.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:08 pm

The Lycan's manoeuvred himself to grasp with of her arms with one of his hands.

With his now free hand, he jerked her hair back, wrapping it tightly around his palm. "You shouldn't be; this is a punishment."

His hips thrust forwards even rougher than before.

"You're being used and abused like my dirty little whore because you don't deserve to be treated like my lover," he growled darkly, tugging sharply at her hair again.

"You should feel ashamed that you're just a little whore. Not even worth the effort it takes to be gentle."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:18 pm

She groaned as he tugged on her hair again, her teeth biting down on her lip, being sure not to puncture it like last time, hurting herself again would only anger him more.

Her body tensed as he got rougher, she knew she shouldn't enjoy this, it was punishment after all, he was degrading her to the point where she was nothing to him.

Despite that she felt aroused by this treatment, she was a Demon, she didn't feel the same emotional connections as others, being his lover or being his whore made little difference to her.

Regardless of how he treated her one fact stayed true, he was using her for his own benefit, the label attached to it or the sentiment behind his touches was irrelevant.

"Lover or whore, I don't care, as long as I am yours, Master."
She managed to mutter between clenched teeth, her dark purple eyes looking back at him as best they could from the position that he held her head in.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:23 pm

His lips twitched.

"Perhaps I should remove all ties if you think like that."

His hand slid from her hair to her collar. "Instead of fucking my whore, I'm fucking a whore. Not even good enough to become my whore."

He tugged the collar loose then tossed it aside before slapping her ass harshly again.

"Just a little worthless bitch not even good enough for me to claim as my own. A dirty little whore I'm going to toss aside when I'm done with you." His hand fisted in the woman's hair again, tugging it sharply.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:31 pm

She watched the collar hit the bed, smirking widely as it left her neck.

"You've denounced me as your Slave."
She muttered, looking up at him as his hand fisted in her hair, a soft chuckle leaving her lips.

"I have no reason to be obedient to you anymore, Zakhar."
She emphasized the last word, he had removed her collar, she had no reason to call him Master any longer, and she no longer had to lay here and take his abuse like a good little bitch.

Lia bucked wildly, forcing her hands free from his grasp and yanking his hand out of her hair.

Once her torso was free she rolled, kicking him in the chest and forcing him away from her, laying back on the bed, propped up on her elbows, panting softly as she stared at him.

Neither of them were wearing collars, at this moment neither was Slave or Master, simply a man and a woman.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:36 pm

The Lycan gave an amused hum when she called him by his name.

So she was just like him. With a collar on, she was obedient to a fault but without she let more dominant side show.

How interesting.

Zakhar knelt back on the bed with a little grunt when she kicked his chest. One hand raised to rub the site of impact gently.

The Russian smirked a little. This was going to be fun. Two Switches, neither of them wearing a collar. One collar lay sprawled across the bed and the other one locked around his ankle.

Who would end up the victor here?
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:42 pm

Lia reached her hand up, rubbing the back of her head, with how hard Zakhar had been gripping onto it she was surprised that hadn't torn a huge chunk of it out yet.

Her smirk mirrored his own as she lay there looking up at him, her head tilting to the side.

"We've been here before, our first time down in the dungeon, you can't over power me or seduce me. I don't think you'll be getting that collar back onto me anytime soon."

She said with a little laugh as her eyes glinted mischievously, Zakhar may have just lost his one and only chance to dominate her.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:46 pm

"I wasn't expecting how powerful you were back then."

He knew her power and he knew how to tread around it. Somewhat. He hadn't needed to tread around it too much while she had been his Master.

Right now he was just hoping that he'd be able to stand up to her and dominate her again. he couldn't give up now and pretend he didn't have a chance because he did. He just had to play his cards right.

His eyes flickered over her again silently.

How best to get what he wanted?
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:50 pm

"I want this to be interesting so I will raise the stakes, you're a Lycan so you have no powers, as such I'll even the playing field and I wont use a single one of my powers to best you.
Would you like a wager a bet?"

She asked, tilting her head to the other side with a small smirk, Belial never could resist a good bet and this one might just get interesting since Zakhar had seen how she fought before.

Lia sat up, brushing the hair out of her eyes as she gazed at him, her dark purple gaze studying him closely.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:53 pm

What powers could she use against him?

Any power she wanted.

What powers would be effective against him?

Any of her powers, most probably.

Could she take him out without her powers? Almost indefinitely. She could probably overpower him with her strength alone. Zakhar was strong but he was no match against a Demon in that aspect.

He leaned forwards, his hands rested either side of her hips to keep himself upright as his lips brushed against hers gently.

"What are the stakes? What happens if I lose this little wager?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:01 pm

"Go high or go home, my personal philosophy.
If you lose, after today I am not going to satisfy you for an entire week."

She replied, her lips stroking his as she spoke, a sinister little smirk spreading across her lips.

The Demon was spiteful above all else, that much was evident, she wasn't going to touch him for a whole week during mating season.

"What do you want if you win?"

She asked, pressing forward to nip his lip softly as her hands stroked over his chest, she had decided what happened if he lost so it was only fair that he decided what happened if he won.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:06 pm

Go high or go home.

He pursed his lips. She'd leave him unsatisfied for an entire week during mating season? He couldn't go a few hours without being touched at the moment. There was no way he could last an entire week.

Zakhar leaned forwards to kiss her deeply before pulling back.

He slid off the bed and turned towards the door, stretching his arms above his head and cracking his back with a low groan.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:11 pm

She kissed him back, a purr rumbling in her chest until he pulled away.

Lia lay back on the bed and looked at him as he walked towards to the door. Was he actually leaving? She gave a soft chuckle, she hadn't meant that literally but it was amusing seeing his reaction.

"I see."

She had expected more from him, he seemed to have a bit of fight in him but the odds were stacked quite highly against him though she did think he was going to take the bet, he did have his own Slaves as a second resort after all.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:16 pm

"I can't accept those stakes."

He glanced back at her over his shoulder when he reached the door. "I've seen what going unsatisfied during Mating Season does to men and I refuse to let that be me."

There were very few choices for him right now.

Either fight her and lose and suffer a week of being unsatisfied and everything that came with that.

Or Give himself up to her now and suffer the same fate.

Or just walk. Leave her and go. Perhaps return after Mating Season and grovel to see if she would have him back; doubtful.

He pursed his lips then sighed heavily. "Goodbye, Belial."

Did he want her to chase him? Drag him back and show him that he was under her contract and thus her Slave no matter what he decided to do? Yes...No... Yes...

He didn't know.

The Lycan shook his head gently at himself as he walked down the halls. This felt like the walk of shame. He hated it.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:27 pm

Her brow furrowed slightly as he gave his farewell and left the room, he was actually going to leave because of this? After everything he was going to walk out because of something so stupid.

The Demon pursed her lips, her eyes narrowing slightly, when you hit on anything that moves you are use to people saying no, for various reasons, but someone who she owned simply walking out was not something that happened everyday, it was a rarity and had only happened a handful of times.

Lia grabbed her gown and slipped it on, disappearing from the room.

She was waiting for him at the staircase, leaning casually on the banister, her arms crossed over her chest, the silk dressing gown barely covering her.

She didn't look up at him as he approached, instead simply staring out the window.

"This was a rather unexpected reaction since you simply could've had sex with anyone else, I thought I explained to you that we're not monogamous.

Is this you denouncing me, Zakhar?"
She asked, her dark purple eyes looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:34 pm

His eyes passed over her when he approached the staircase.

He slowed to a stop a few metres away, crossing his own arms over his chest, staring ahead at her silently for a few moments.

"No. This is me walking out to have sex with someone that wont drive me to a point of insanity that I'll never be able to escape." He didn't want to denounce her. He liked being hers to command. Just not when she demanded impossible things from him.

Zakhar couldn't not be touched for an entire week on mating season and still be sane afterwards. He'd drop to an insanity that he'd never be able to escape. He didn't want to go there. He didn't want to become the beast that he took the form of.

He stepped forwards again.

"Its up to you to decide whether you want me back in a weeks time or not, knowing that I, instead of having sex with my Master and mate, went and had sex with someone else."

Zakhar dodged past her and descended the stairs slowly.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:44 pm

"I wouldn't drive you to insanity, I said I would not satisfy you, you could have gone and fucked who ever you wanted during that week."

She watched him silently as he dodged past her, reaching out to grab his arm, stopping him in his tracks as she stared at him.

"I'm not your mate, Zakhar, go claim some other woman who is capable of such a thing."

Exhaling heavily she leg go of him, stepping back and walking down the hall towards her bedroom, pausing for a moment, glancing over her shoulder to him before shaking her head and heading towards her room.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:54 pm

Zakhar stopped dead when her hand grasped his arm.

He didn't speak. he just stared ahead silently while she spoke to him. he flinched when she denied being his mate; the more primal side that had claimed her whimpering pathetically.

They were leaving each other on bad terms. He hated leaving people on bad terms.

"You know what?" he sighed after a few moments of just staring ahead.

He turned and stalked towards Belial, ceasing her by her hair and bowing his head to kiss her passionately. "I'm getting really pissed off with the fact that I feel like I'm always doing wrong with you outside of Sessions," he growled softly against her lips as he guided her backwards against the wall, pressing against her.

"I'll probably never get that collar around your neck ever again but for those few minutes I enjoyed it." He bowed his head to kiss her again. "I dont want to leave this on terrible circumstances and have everything turn sour next time we see each other."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:04 am

She kissed him back deeply, pressing up against him, the Demon had mixed feelings, she wasn't entirely sure what emotions were running through her at the moment but all she knew was that she wasn't happy.

"Doing wrong with me outside of Sessions? What the hell do you mean by that." She replied with a growl of her own as she was backed against the wall.

"You assume so much, you think you would've got that collar on me if I didn't want to do it, if I didn't enjoy it?
There is nothing to say that I don't get into the mood for a little abuse again.

You expect so much, I can do a great many things Zakhar but I am not a fucking mind reader, you wanna dominate? How about you try asking me.

I may be a Demon but I am not going to rip your head off for asking a simple question like that."

She replied, her eyes narrowing as she glared at him, before sliding closed as she kissed him again, her arms wrapping around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:18 am

"I mean that I trust you inside of Sessions but not outside of them."

His hands slid down her thighs, hoisting her up to wrap her legs around his waist, keeping her held against him by his grip on her thighs.

"I'll let you do anything in Sessions. Hell, I let you shove your arm into me all the way up to the fucking elbow without complaint. If I didn't trust you, that wouldn't have happened."

He kissed along her neck. "With you, I forget who I am. I forget everything but the two of us. I don't remember friends, family, lovers. I don't remember important things. When I'm around you I don't even remember the terms of our contract; just that you're dominating me and I love it and want more."

The Lycan nipped her neck, sucking on it gently. "I dont trust you enough outside of Sessions. We spend most of our time fucking. I know next to nothing about you. We need to bond. To get to know each other." He groaned softly as he pressed closer to her.

"I don't want to dominate you. I want control. I just want to be able to remember things sometimes. You've become my obsession and I don't know whether I like that or not."

His hands slid up her thighs, under her robe.

"I'm speaking utter nonsense," he chuckled softly against her lips as she pulled him in for another kiss.

His mind was in shambles and he was just grasping at straws, blurting out whatever he grasped ahold of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next