Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Night Watch

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] Night Watch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:15 pm

"It would seem that way, though she seems to have more claim over you than I ever hoped to achieve, you're wearing her collar out in public after all."

His lips pulled into a little smirk, he never thought he would see the day where Zakhar willingly submitted to someone.

The Lycan was strong physically and his will power was tremendous, Tyrael was both intrigued and worried to find out what kind of woman could have collared him like this.

"Hebrew, sounds about right I suppose, though I don't know much about Samaritan or Jewish culture."
He replied with a shrug, Hebrew was a pretty dead language other than in religion so it was a rarity that anyone knew much about it.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:32 pm

The Lycan shrugged. "She proved herself better than you ever did."

Tying him up, poisoning him with silver then leaving him for the dogs wasn't the best way of proving he would make a good Master. Zakhar was a pain slut but he drew lines at leaving him at death's door heavily poisoned.

He had been trying to forgive that experience. They had gotten past it, but he was still a little sore about it.

"Neither do I. The powers of the internet these days is incredible."

Both Zakhar and Tyrael had lived well before the internet was created. Seeing the leaps and bounds of the world wide web was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:44 pm

Tyrael winced slightly, those words had felt like a physical blow, he knew that Zakhar still resented him what happened back in the forest, the Elf still beat himself up about it regularly.

"Yeah well... I hope she makes you happy at least."

He replied with a shrug, he knew their game of dominance would end sooner or later, but he had been betting on later.

"It seems that way, Humans finally did something worth while after all this time."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:55 pm

Zakhar nodded.

"She does." Belial made him happier than he had been in a long while.

She wasn't scared to push him beyond his limits and yet she made sure to never push him too far. He had never been hurt too much.

"Agreed. Humans can be pretty useless."

They had done very few useful things.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:00 pm

"Well that's good to hear then, what has become of your own Slaves?"

He asked, tilting his head, if Zakhar had taken a Master had Lia taken control of his Slaves, allowed him to keep them, or made him get rid of them.

"More than pretty useless, but at least they justify their existence by doing things that we don't want to."

Humans were workers, they tended the fields, ran the factories to produce everything they wanted, granted most of the time where was a supernatural in charge somewhere up the industrial food chain.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:06 pm

"She's allowed me to keep them."

He was happy for that. His Sessions with Lino and Evgeni - and occasionally Tyrael - were far too interesting to give up. He liked dominating too much to think about giving all that up.

Zakhar nodded.

Human were the sheep of creatures. Supernaturals ruled over them. They put them to work, fed off them, enslaved them. Humans were the sort of things that enjoyed being ruled over. Mundane tasks that no one else wanted to do were perfect for them.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:13 pm

"How gracious."

He muttered, it irked him that Zakhar had suddenly taken a Master and seemed so devoted to her.

What wounded his ego more was that the Lycan didn't consider him to be good enough to have taken him as his Master.

The whole situation stung but he was not inclined to share those feelings with anyone, especially not Zakhar.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:16 pm

The Lycan nodded with a small, soft smile.

"She's great."

Obsessed. It was the only way to describe how he felt for Belial. He had become obsessed with the Demon.

The Russian stretched out on the couch again and settled down to watch his movie.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:30 pm

Lia had been napping after their latest Session, the further they got into mating season the closer together their sessions became so she took every opportunity to sleep that she could, knowing that in a few hours Zakhar would be pawing at her whimpering, sporting a rather large erection.

After her nap she had thrown on some clothes and made her way to the kitchen, making herself a large bowl of food before searching for her Lycan who had slipped out of bed a few hours prior.

His scent was easy enough to find, she had become very accustomed to it, she walked towards the games room.

As usual in this form she was dressed casually in tight dark jeans and a black tank top, perfectly showing off her body whilst still remaining covered.

"Hello." She muttered to the Elf, waving lazily as she crossed the room.

A small smile graced her lips, stepping over the back of the couch and sitting down in her Slave's lap.

"Found you."

She muttered cheerily, giving a soft yawn as she set the bowl down in her lap.

"You got a tattoo?"
The Demon asked, her purple gaze automatically falling on the man's chest.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:35 pm

"Sounds like it."

He replied with a soft smile, Zakhar seemed to have nothing but kind words to say about the woman, the Lycan seemed smitten with her.

His train of thought was cut off as the smell of cooked meat hit his nose, followed by a weaker, sweeter scent, a woman.

The Elf's head turned up as she entered the room, his head tilting slight as he looked at her.

"Hello."

He muttered in reply, before she sat down on Zakhar's lap he had already guessed who she was, long dark hair, purple eyes, amazing boobs, Lia.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:40 pm

Zakhar could smell her before she even entered the room.

He sat up a little, leaning over the back of the couch with a little smile on his face as she walked in and greeted the Elf.

His arms slid around her when she settled herself in his lap and he leaned up to kiss her gently.

The Lycan nodded when her eyes drifted down to his chest.

"I've been debating over it for a while."

It had taken quite a while to decide on what tattoo he'd get if he got one. Then in his free time he designed many tattoos. And finally today he had decided on one of the designs and gotten Damien to do it for him after his and Belial's last Session.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:50 pm

She nestled in against him, kissing him back softly in return before carefully peeling back the plastic on his chest, taking a quick look before covering the tender skin again.

"I like it, it's sentimental."

She replied before stabbing a chunk of lamb with her fork and popping it into her mouth, purring softly as she chewed.

Zakhar looked far more imposing than she did, Lia was relatively short with soft features and a slender body, she was almost encased by the large muscle bound Lycan.

"I'd think about getting one myself, but I don't exactly remember my birth year."

The Demon gave a chuckle, smiling at the Lycan, a system of dating wasn't exactly invented when Belial had first been created.

She scooped up a forkful of lamb and rice, bringing it to the Lycan's lips.

"Rogan Josh, try it."

She prompted, she had been feeding Zakhar regularly, they had been burning off everything they ate far too quickly to stick to three meals a day.

"Who's your friend?"
She asked, her purple gaze landing on the Elf.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:56 pm

Tyrael watched the two of them interact, they seemed to behave so casually around each other, it was a rather odd sight, he had taken her as his Mistress but she didn't seem to be acting overly domineering.

Seeing her in his lap like that confused him more than giving him answers, she was tiny in comparison to Zakhar and she didn't seem to be some excessively old Vampire.

How she had managed to tame the man was absolutely beyond him but a smirk pulled at his lips as her hair shifted from her neck, displaying a rather large bite mark.

Seemed Zakhar had been doing some claiming of his own.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:04 pm

"I dont want to forget."

It had taken him a while to remember his birth year for the tattoo. He never wanted to forget his age. Forgetting his age would be to lose a part of him and he didn't want that.

He watched her eat the curry from the bowl curiously. It was a new scent for him. he had never tried it before.

It smelled strange.

The Lycan chuckled. "Did dating exist back then?" The question was accompanied by a cheeky little grin. Belial was old. No, more than that. She was ancient.

He sniffed the forkful in front of him a little before parting his lips and accepting the morsel. The Lycan chewed thoughtfully. It was okay. Not ranking within his favourite foods but he didn't hate it.

"This is my Tyrael."

Belial should remember the name carved into his chest that she healed all those weeks ago. She should have no problems realising who he was.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:11 pm

Lia laughed, punching his shoulder playfully for voicing what she had been thinking.

"Cheeky bastard, and for your information, no I don't think it did."

She added, poking her tongue out at him before scooping up another piece of lamb and eating it eagerly.

"One day I am going to have you accustomed to all sorts of food."

She muttered a small smile on her lips as he sniffed at the curry, everything she made seemed so foreign to him.

"Tyrael...oh yes, your switch, nice to meet you, I'm Lia."
She replied, smiling at the Elf. The one that had carved him open with silver, that would not be happening again, not while she owned him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:14 pm

His brows furrowed as they spoke, dating didn't exist? either she was incredibly old or they were simply joking around.

Looking at her she didn't seem overly ancient so he decided on the latter, Zakhar was simply teasing her.

"Nice to meet you too."
He replied, unsure of whether of not he was lying, she seemed pleasant but he took an instant disliking to her.

"Seems I wont be his switch anymore, Zakhar tells you that you don't want anyone else dominating him?"

He asked as he looked her over.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:19 pm

Zakhar laughed when she punched him, one hand rubbing his shoulder. "I'm hurt, Lia."

A slip of the tongue. He hoped she didn't mind him calling her Lia sometimes out of Sessions.

He stuck his tongue out and wrinkled his nose. "Possibly." He usually stuck with foods close to him. He knew how to make them; even if actually making them turned out inedible most of the time.

The Lycan nodded, eyes flickering to Tyrael.

"You'll just have to become my Submissive, Ty."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:28 pm

"Well that's what you get for making fun of my age, how does it feel knowing that I have children older than you?"

She asked, tilting her head as she pecked him on the lips again, chuckling softly as she looked at him.
Outside of sessions when they were relaxing like this she had no problem with him calling her by her name, as long as it didn't travel back with them into Sessions it was fine.

"Well then tell me the type of food you enjoy most and I'll work around it, all I know so far is that you're not overly fond of cheese based sauce."

Zakhar had mentioned bonding, little things like this helped with that process.

Her eyes went back to Tyrael as she gave a soft nod.
"I don't want him in a situation where he is at someone elses mercy, I am protective of my belongings and I refuse to have him coming back to be in worse condition than when he left."

These two had history but it would not be repeating itself, Zakhar wouldn't be injured like that again.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:31 pm

"No chance in hell of that happening Zakhar, I doubt my ass could handle you getting mad at me again."

He replied, shaking his head, every time Zakhar got overly angry at him he took it out on his backside, after their last session he couldn't walk for a fair few days, sleeping it all off.

His electric blue eyes met with Lia's purple.
"He told me if I wanted to dominate him again I'd have to ask you for permission.
So?"
He asked, raising an eyebrow at her.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:38 pm

Zakhar shrugged.

"I have children older than myself." Children in the Lycan terms, at least. He had been in his mid thirties when he had been turned and he took his anger out on others, turning them so they could feel the pain of being turned.

A fair amount of those people had been older than himself.

So he had little opinion of her having children older than him. Perhaps a little jealous that she had been with other people, though that jealousy had no place. Of course she had people before him. She was thousands of years old.

"Meats with cream based sauces are generally my preferred meal choice." When he could cook, that was. He rarely got himself take-out so his food was generally inedible or raw.

Zakhar pouted. "Shame, I would have so loved to see you tied up at my mercy again." His eyes flashed at the Elf.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:46 pm

Lia gave a soft laugh and shook her head.
"Changelings don't count, just be thankful that there is no chance of you seeing my children, not while you're alive that is.
They are all where they belong."

Every one of her spawn were trapped down in hell with no way of getting out, exactly how she liked it, though if the man was to die there was a chance he would run into some of them down there.

The Demon finished off her meal and set the bowl down on the table, curling up in the Lycan's lap, her head shaking softly at the Elf's question.

"No."

There was no way she was letting the Elf lay a hand on Zakhar, she had already seen what the man had done to her Slave prior.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:49 pm

"You're the only one, Zakhar, I can't say I enjoyed the Sessions where I was submissive as much as you did."

The two of them had struggled to lay with each other without tearing into one another and Tyrael was no good at being submissive, his mouth got him in trouble.

His lips pursed as the woman answered him, not the answer he had been hoping for.

"Just no?
That's hardly a fair judgement, you don't even know me."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:54 pm

"Hopefully not for a while, then." He didn't play on dying any time soon.

Zakhar pulled the woman closer, nuzzling against her neck, pressing a small kiss to her skin as his fingers stroked her sides over her shirt.

The Lycan watched Tyrael as he and Lia talked.

The simple no shocked him a little. He thought the woman would at least give a little explanation as to why she wouldnt let Ty dominate him.

But he stayed silent as his gaze stayed locked on Tyrael.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:04 pm

"You will never get the chance to see them, if I have anything to do about it."

She wasn't going to let Zakhar die, and if he did she had ways of getting him back to the land of the living, for as long and he served her, she would make sure that no such thing happened to him.

A gentle purr sounded in her chest as he pulled her close and kissed her, she smiled back at him as she leaned back against him, being sure not to press against his tattoo.

"I saw the scars you left on him, I don't know what happened between the two of you but if he came back to me with silver wounds I would be less than impressed.

I don't trust you not to do something like that again."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:08 pm

Tyrael growled softly, rising to his feet and he spoke rather heatedly.

"That is bullshit!
I carved my name into his chest only because he had done the same thing to me the session before.

I can admit that leaving him hanging there with those silver wounds was stupid on my part, Alek already scolded me for that.

I thought we got past all of that Zakhar."
The Elf sighed heavily and ran his hand through his hair, glaring at the Demon in irritation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Night Watch
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next