Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Night Watch

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

[M] Night Watch - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:25 pm

"For the most part."

He was still a little sore over it but that was nothing unexpected. You couldn't be left for dead then completely fine with it a few weeks later.

"I haven't complained to her about it, this is entirely her decision."

She had come to him, saw his scars and healed them. No questioned had been asked. No complaints had been made.

Belial was saying this all off her own back; he had no part in her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:37 pm

"I am very good at reading people, Tyrael, you are an open book to me and I don't quite like the look of what I am seeing.

Elven Slaver decides to delve into the world of BDSM completely inexperienced and thinks it's a great idea to take a Lycan slave, after all you've dealt with Lycan's before, you know how to handle them.

Wrong. Very wrong.

Lycan's are more dangerous to you the more intimate you get with them, they are close to you and are running high with emotions, making them more prone to snapping.

Sooner or later you find yourself getting overwhelmed with what is happening.
You're an Elf, you carry a certain amount of pride in your blood, he undermines that and you snap, exploiting the one huge weakness they all share, almost killing him."

A small smile spread across the woman's lip as she began to play with one of Zakhar's hands, turning it over in her grasp, her fingers and eyes tracing the lines on his palm.

"You are not well suited to being a Master.
You're a spoiled little child who thinks everything should be handed to him, you snap easily and lack the compassion and empathy needed to be a truly great Master."

The Elf couldn't control someone if he could not understand them completely, this was why she wouldn't let him near Zakhar.

Last edited by Belial on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:42 pm

Tyrael just stood there gaping at her as she spoke, his eyes getting progressively more narrow.

She was hitting tender nerves as she described him, he didn't like it.

"Don't talk as if you know me.
Zakhar and I had a deal going and you just rock up, thinking you know better just because you've owned him for a few weeks?

If you ask me you're nothing more than a pompous bitch who is simply spouting rubbish."

He growled, stepping towards her threateningly.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:50 pm

Zakhar only half listened to the conversation the two of them were having; more focussed on the feeling of Lia's fingers against his hand.

She was a strong woman but she had such a gentle touch at times.

A soft shiver ran through him as her fingers traced the lines of his palm. He loved gentle touches like this so much.

The shiver halted and the Lycan's entire body tensed up when Tyrael stepped forwards and spouted insults at hs Mistress.

A low warning growl sounded in his chest as he hugged Belial closer.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:57 pm

Lia laughed softly as she turned away from the Elf that was yelling at her, stroking the Lycan's face tenderly as he tensed.

"I don't think I'm a pompous bitch, but I think that you're out of your league here, you don't want to be coming any closer to me, Zakhar will be the least of your worries."

She cooed to the wolf softly, kissing his neck as she tried to sooth him slightly.

"It's alright Sweety, Tyrael is simply proving my point for me."
Her arms wrapped around him, it warmed her to see the Lycan defending her even though he knew he didn't need to.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:01 pm

Tyrael stepped back instinctively as Zakhar growled at him, the Lycan looked serious as he got defensive over the woman.

"He'll get bored of you eventually, and you can't hide behind your wolf forever, then we will see who is out of their league."

The Elf spat in words, anger filling his tone, the woman irked him more than anyone else, she was smug and he hated it.

A pang of jealousy swept through him as he watched her shower the Lycan with gentle touches.

The Elf snorted and moved to head towards the door, he didn't have to put up with this.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:51 am

Zakhar didn't relax when she started stroking his face. He continued to glare and growl at the Elf.

He was not happy.

No one should insult his Mistress like that. It set him on edge and that was a dangerous thing to be around.

He calmed slightly when her lips touched his neck. He still glared but his growling decreased in volume until it finally stopped.

The Russian pulled his Mistress closer.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:13 am

Belial could see the anger rolling off of the Wolf, he was a few more words away from tearing the Elf into pieces, and though she would be more than happy to watch that, there was no point.
If they tore apart everyone who insulted the Demon the world would have a much smaller population.

"Zakhar...dorogoy."

She murmured in against the Lycan's neck, holding him tightly. At least if he was embracing her he couldn't chase after the Elf who had just stormed out.

"Wanna know something about Demons?"
She asked, gripping his chin and pulling his gaze back to her.
"Nobody likes us, don't let the words of others effect you."

Lia kissed him deeply as she pressed up closer against him, he had to get use to people acting like that towards her, heavens knew how he would react to seeing how Tony spoke to her.

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:22 am

Zakhar's eyes flickered down to Lia again after Tyrael left the room.

He hugged her closer to stop himself from chasing the Elf. If he was left alone right now, he'd go after Tyrael and make sure he knew never to insult his Mistress and exactly what would happen if he did insult her.

"People should keep their opinions to themselves."

He didnt want to hear what other people thought about his Mistress.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:34 am

"You're not going to let the opinion of some pampered Elf upset you.
I can honestly say I don't understand what you saw in him."

She replied with a soft chuckle, nestling in against the man's broad chest, her hand reaching up to stroke her fingers through his hair.

"Forget about what he said, you can beat him up later if it is still upsetting you, but right now I want all of your attention to myself."

She added with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:38 am

"He was a challenge; someone I had trouble capturing."

He couldn't claim Tyrael as his own and that had interested him. he had played chase and got caught up in their little game.

Zakhar bowed his head to nuzzle into her neck, kissing her skin gently.

His fingers slid under her shirt, stroking her bare skin gently.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:08 am

"The thrill of the hunt, perhaps I should've gone easy on you in the dungeon when we first met.

Played innocent for a little while longer so you could've chased after me, being a Lycan's prey sounds like fun.
But alas I couldn't help myself, I had to have you."

She gave a soft purr as he kissed her, the feel of his warm hands against her bare skin was intoxicating.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:56 am

Zakhar smirked a little.

"You could always play the victim another time."

He gripped her hips and rolled them over so she was lying on her back and he laid out on top of her, pinning her down with his hips.

The Lycan bowed his head to kiss her with a low purr, his anger forgotten for now.

His hands slid up her sides slowly, pushing her shirt up her torso.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:03 am

"I might just do that, let the big bad wolf hunt me down, see how long I can evade him before he captures me."

She kissed him back eagerly, her hands reaching up to bundle in his hair, tugging on it firmly to pull him closer as she pressed up against him.

"I wonder what the wolf would do once he catches his prey."
She purred her words, smirking up at him.

At times like this it was hard to tell which of them was in heat, she seemed to be just as lustful as he was, taking every opportunity to touch or be close to him.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:17 am

Zakhar smirked down at the woman.

"The Wolf can think of many things to do once he catches his prey."

He bowed his head to kiss along the woman's neck slowly, purring loudly as his hands slid further under her shirt.

He pressed his hips down against hers.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:31 pm

Lia tilted her head back, offering more of her neck to him as her fingers racked through his hair, a purr sounding as her legs wrapped around his waist.
Her hair fell away from her neck, clearly displaying the few marks that were still visible on her neck, the marks that he had placed there when he claimed her as his mate.

"Being caught sounds like more fun than being chased, though I'm not going to make it easy for you."

Zakhar was like her, in an instant all of his anger could be converted to lust and desire, right now that seemed to be the case.

Her hands slipped out of his hair, smoothing down the back of his neck before her nails dragged across his broad shoulders.

She ground her hips up against his, rubbing up against him, their pants simply adding to the friction.

Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:32 pm

"I'll have to put a lot of effort into capturing you, then," he purred lowly, nipping at the already marked skin of her neck.

The Lycan moaned softly when her nails dug into his skin and her hips ground down against his.

His hands pushed her bra up so he could grasp her breasts, giving them a gentle squeeze before his fingers sought out her nipples to pinch, tug and roll them between his fingers.

His tongue laved over her neck slowly, tasting her skin with a purr.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:13 pm

She smirked up at him cheekily, leaning up and nip at his bottom lip.
"I wonder how you're going to keep me from escaping once you've caught me."
The Demon purred her words, rubbing up against him suggestively.

Lia gave a soft moan as he played with her breasts, pressing her chest up into his grasp.

A smile pulled at her lips as he purred, it was such a contented and soft sound for a man like him.

Gripping his hair she pulled him up to her face, kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:25 am

"I have a few ideas," he purred lowly.

Since dominating her, he had thought of many things to do the next time she allowed him to do so.

It would be a fun experience.

He groaned softly and pressed down against her, pinching her nipples again.

The Lycan returned her deep kiss eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:31 am

"I have a few of my own."
She murmured, her smirk widening as she looked up at him, there were a lot of things that she wanted to do with Zakhar, some standing out more than others at the moment.

Lia kissed him deeply before pulling away and darting her tongue out over the tip of his nose playfully.

Her lips trailed down his neck, nipping and licking at the skin softly as a purr rumbled in her chest.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:33 am

"Feel free to share them." He'd love to hear what she wanted to do with him. he had had his own fantasies about what he wanted her to do to him.

His nose wrinkled when her tongue darted over the tip of it.

The Lycan's head titled back to offer more of his neck when her lips ran down it.

His hands slid from her breasts, sliding down her back to grasp her cheeks firmly, pulling her down to press her hips to his.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:40 am

"I think we should honor the tradition of the Lycan mating season.
Take a trip out into the forest, sprawl out in a clearing and mate under the moonlight like nature intended."

She muttered with a little grin as she leaned up and bit onto his neck, sucking and licking at the flesh caught between her teeth until the skin darkened to a shade of dark purple.

As she pulled away from his neck she looked up at him, her tongue running over her lower lip in anticipation as their hips pressed together.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:45 am

A soft purr sounded in response to her suggestion.

Yes, he liked the sound of that.

Bound and fucked out in the open. Would she do what she had said she would a few weeks ago?

Time would tell.

The Lycan leaned up to kiss her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:51 am

She kissed him back eagerly, moaning gently in against his lips as her hands weaved through his hair, pulling him closer.

"Perhaps we should go have a change of scenery, hmm?"

She asked, looking up at him, her eyes gleaming with suggestive lust as she pressed up against him.

The Demon liked the idea of people seeing them like that, displaying their actions for everyone to watch with envy.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:54 am

"Mhmm," he agreed against her lips.

A change of scenery sounded good. He wanted to be bound up somewhere people could see him easily and be forced to come over and over while Belial fucked him.

He wanted both Belial and Lia to fuck him. He wanted them both to take it in turns to force him into orgasm after orgasm.

His hands slid under the waistband of her jeans to grip her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Night Watch
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next