Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] A Reunion of Angels

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Achinoam

[M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:23 pm

"I eagerly await them also."

His eyes shone with sincerity. Achinoam was rough and dangerous but he was not a liar. He spoke his mind and he spoke absolute truths.

"Perhaps with each new visit you will show me a little more of this world and its customs."

And guide him a little more into sin. Noam could be influenced into sin easily by someone such as Belial. He knew that. But he had no objections. He had lived in sin before and he was sure he could live in sin again.

"And I you, Belial."

In return to the tender gesture, he pulled Belial's hand to his mouth to kiss his knuckles gently.

It made his heart swell to hear him say he loved him so soon after he had questioned his ability to be able to love anyone.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:31 pm

"The world will be completely different with each visit, even now the Human's progress so quickly that a few measly years changes everything.

Each time will simply be a new adventure into a new land."

On his own the Demon would not have been able to admit his feelings, but the Angel forced him to feel and he had loved the man for so long that despite all his pent up hatred and anger it still shone through.

Feeling love for another, someone new would be a much harder task, he didn't know how to accept new feelings, old feelings were much more easily processed.

After his hand was kissed he moved it closer and stroked the Angel's cheek tenderly.

"I should've known that the only one that could heal me would be you."
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:40 pm

"The world has changed so much since last I was here. Adventures are few and far between in Heaven but here I may never go without adventure."

That sounded fun. To be able to go out and enjoy himself and do whatever he wanted was something he couldn't comprehend. He'd love it. But the sudden freedom was something he would have to get used to.

He leaned into the tender fingers stroking at his cheek.

"I am sure there are others that would be able to heal you better than I, Brother. I am a warrior; I bring pain and suffering. I do not heal."

Gabriel, if he were here, would probably be able to heal him better than anyone. Gabriel was a tender soul. He loved each and every being. He would still accept Belial and coax him through this stage of being able to heal again.

Noam couldn't do that. He would just be able to stay by his side and offer comforting words and gestures to help the Demon through it.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:52 pm

"I've lived here a long time and still I find myself never getting bored, Human's live short lives so they are constantly changing and advancing.
I think you will find them quite entertaining, more so since they no longer believe that we exist, that the world is devoid of magic."

His hand slipped away from the man's face, running through the front of his white hair slowly.
Being able to touch him after so long felt like a dream.

"I agree with you, but none of them would want to see me like this, it is safe to assume most of my friends who did not fall with me no longer want to be associated with me.
Besides, out of everyone in existence, you know me best."
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:05 am

"They do not believe in our kind?"

He snorted a laugh. "That is preposterous. What do they think? What is it they believe in so strongly now?"

What could they believe in other than Father and his magic? It was...crazy, Unbelievable. How could humans be so stupid as to not believe?

Achinoam smiled as Belial stroked his face and hair. As if he didn't believe that he was real. Just a dream that had come to haunt him after so long.

He turned his head slightly, catching Belial's hand again and guiding it to his mouth, licking gently at the tips of his fingers before sucking on them just as gently. He was here and he was real.

"I know you best because I was part of all your trouble in the past," he chuckled softly, pressing a kiss to the Demon's palm.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:14 am

"Science, if they can't prove something they dismiss it, seems it never crossed their minds that we don't want to be found.

Vampires roam their streets, Lycans fill the woods, Demons walk among them whilst Angels watch over them and yet they are too blinded by their false sense of logic to see what is right in front of them.

If that isn't bad enough I have other supernaturals around me who do not even know about us, these are beings that have lived for hundreds of years in ignorance."

Belial sighed and shook his head, there was only a handful of people on Earth who knew his name, you think being the first angel to fall from Heaven would be more well known.

His thoughts were cut short as Achinoam began licking and sucking on his fingers.
He chuckled softly and leaned over the table, pressing a kiss to the Angel's lips.

"Part of my trouble? I'd say you were the cause of my trouble, if you were so fun to cause chaos with, I would have behaved myself."

A large smirk spread across his lips, that was complete bullshit, Belial had always, and would always be a trouble maker.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:21 am

"Science..."

It held some truth. There was a little truth in science, but if they were using science to try and disprove or ignore Father...

He couldn't get his head around it.

"Other Supernaturals? What lives do they lead to be in such ignorance?" Other Supernaturals didn't know about them? Now that was ridiculous.

He returned the kiss gently, leaning forwards into it slightly.

"I kiss the lie from thy lips, Belial," he murmured softly before leaning forwards again to claim the Demon's lips in a more passionate kiss.

"You will never live without causing chaos. It is what you live for, Brother."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:28 am

"They can't see us so they assume we don't exist, humans and supernaturals alike move through life thinking that their species is the strongest in existence."

It seemed most people on Earth lived in delusion.

"But Achinoam, I mutter mostly lies, you have so many to kiss away."

He kissed the man back with equal passion, they would be locked together in a kiss forever if the Angel hoped to kiss away all his lies, a thought that had a purr rumbling in the Demon's chest.

"That much is true, I find life grows boring without a dash of chaos to liven things up."
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:32 am

"I will never understand it."

How could he understand something like that? People that think they are most powerful with Father ruling over them so?

A crooked grin curled his lips.

"I shall enjoy kissing away each lie, then, Brother. For each lie you speak, you will receive a kiss to chase each lie away."

Why did he get the feeling that Belial would purposefully speak lies in his presence to receive his kisses? Because it was most probably true. It was an excuse to receive passions from the Angel.

"As do I. Peace is far too calm for my liking."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:39 am

"It is true nonetheless so try not to show what you are in front of them, they tend to panic easily when they can't rationalize something."

He could imagine Humans running around screaming because Achinomoan randomly materialized in the middle of the street with his wings showing.

"I don't think you're attractive."
Belial muttered to the angel, his face still close to his, a smirk slowly spreading across his lips.

It was an obvious lie, Achinoam was devastatingly beautiful and the Angel knew well enough that Belial thought so.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:46 am

"I am a Warrior and we are not known for being smart, but I know well enough to not do that, Brother."

He couldn't materialise where he could be sighted. Unless he was in the safety of the home Belial resided in, he would also keep his wings to himself.

As he had promised, Noam leaned forwards to kiss the man tenderly.

"You and I both well know that you lie about that." All Angels were devastatingly beautiful. It was born into them.

He leaned forwards, pushing the bowls between them aside, knocking one off the table. His hand snapped out to catch it before it could hit the ground. But the force he used was too great. The bowl shattered in his grasp, shards embedding themselves in his fleshy palm.

A sharp inhale sounded as he opened his hand, watching as blood pulsed from the wounds as they healed before his eyes, shards of porcelain being pushed from his skin.

The inhale, though, was one one of pain.

You could not be a Warrior for so many millennia without finding some enjoyment from injuring others and being injured yourself.

"I still do not have the grace that I wish for," he chuckled softly, shifting in his seat as he bought his blood-coated hand up to clean it off with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:55 am

"I know, I've always thought you were beautiful."
He muttered as he kissed the man again, this arrangement suited him fine, he lied and he got 'punished' with a kiss, something told him that they were going to spend a lot of time joined at the lips.

His eyes darted to the Angel's palm as it was cut open by the shattered bowl.

That inhale caught his attention, he had been waist deep in perversions for a long time now and he had a keen eye for such details.

It seemed that Achinoam may have a bit of a masochistic side.

Belial rose from his seat and moved around the table, sitting in the Angel's lap and taking his bloodied had, lifting it to his own mouth.

The Demon lapped up his blood with a contented purr before biting into one of the quickly healing wounds, he wanted to test his theory.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:58 am

"And I you."

A soft blush dusted his cheeks when Belial sat on his lap. "Belial, we're in public. Perversions such as this should be left until we are in private."

He couldnt Believe that Belial was so bold as to sit in his lap like this in front of so many people.

Any further protest he had died on his lips when Belial bit into one of the healing sounds.

A soft, breathy moan sounded and he shifted once more.

"Belial, that is enough. Not here and not now." He could already feel the blush darkening in his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 1:10 am

"This is Venice, a city of love, no body cares if two men show public displays of affection, least of all us."

The two of them were very good looking, any looks they got would be of envy, not disapproval.

His lips quirked up as the moan left the Angels lips, that was definitely new, it seemed that being in all those battle had given the man a taste for pain, something he could definitely relate to.

His tongue darted out over the man's blushing cheeks.

"Later, in private?"
He purred his words, pressing a lingering kiss to the man's neck.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:34 am

"Belial, out in the streets is not a place for things like this."

He was firm on this point. He didn't want others knowing about what he considered private. He didn't like the idea of people watching him when he was doing things he'd rather do in private.

The blush darkened on his cheeks as Belial's tongue flicked over one of them.

"...Perhaps," he murmured with little conviction.

He had never acted on his enjoyment of pain in such a way and he didn't think he wanted to. It would be...embarrassing. Something he didn't think he'd be comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:45 am

If he wasn't so amused the Demon would've huffed, though he had to remember that perversion was not something they were well versed in when they had last been together, Belial had explored the entire realm of sexuality where as Achinoam had been stuck up in Heaven with the prudes.

"Fine then, I'll behave myself."

He gave the man one last little peck on the cheek before rising and moving back to his own seat.

"I forget how innocent you are."
Belial chuckled softly as he twirled some pasta around his fork and placed in his mouth, chewing with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 7:03 am

"Thank you, Brother."

He didn't want to be embarrassed like that out in public.

Perhaps if it was done privately between the two of them and he was coaxed through it with Belial's slick tongue he would be okay. He would act on it to some extent.

Possibly.

"I am an Angel, Belial. Once upon a time you, too, were as innocent as I."

All Angels had been the same. Compared to most, Noam was lewd and corrupt. But on the grand scale of the topic he was very much innocent. The most perverse thing he had done was lay with Belial while both wore their male skins.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 7:14 am

"That's true, but there is so much more to being intimate than we both thought.

My time away from heaven has taught me that much, physically there is a whole other world of sensation that we never new existed.

It really is quite an extraordinary thing, I knew so little about my body."

Belial smiled up to the Angel softly, they usually took a more spectral form, actually having a body and figuring out how to use it to it's full potential was an adventure in itself.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 7:24 am

"Intimacy like that should be done for duty not for fun."

He had gone against that many times but he still felt the need to speak the thought. It was why, for most of their intimacies, they had lain together as a male and female in hopes that one of them would fall pregnant and sire a Benelachim.

"And what sensations are these, Belial?"

He was curious. It would take a lot to get him to act on things but he was still curious about what exactly they were.

What had Belial been experimenting with since his Fall?

Did he want to know?

...Did he want to experiment with those things himself?
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 7:32 am

"I have not been intimate for duty since we had last lain together as man and woman, in fact I go to great length to avoid such a thing.

Our times together were better when we defied them and were intimate with one another on our terms, simply because we wanted to be closer to one another."

He shook his head softly, it couldn't be intimacy if they were doing it for duty, then it was reason that dictated their actions, not passion for one another.

"I wish I could explain it to you, but it is not something I can describe in words."
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 7:42 am

He had.

With Gabriel and Uriel mostly. Uriel had sired one Belachim by him but that was the extent of his parenthood.

It had been a disappointment that he hadn't sired a child with Belial but he was proud of his child nonetheless. Perhaps some time in the future a child would be sired by one of them.

Achinoam pursed his lips when Belial spoke of being intimate just to be close to each other. That was true. He...enjoyed that. But it was not for an Angel to live like that. He had sex for duty and nothing more.

His lips parted. "Then show me." His eyes turned down to the table for a moment before rising to meet Belial's again. "If you cannot enlighten me with words, do so with actions. let us finish here and return to where you stay so you can show me these sensations you speak so fondly of."

If he did not like what he was feeling then he could tell the Demon to stop. Things like that had worked well for him in the past. He learned best when he was experiencing things.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 7:51 am

Belial was glad that they had never sired a child together, one less person for him to miss, though he knew that it had disappointed Achinoam, he had wanted them to have a child together.

Though that dream was gone now, if Achinoam went back to Heaven carrying his child there would be hell to pay for the Angel and Belial was not capable of caring for a Belachim on his own.

Belial looked at the Angel in surprise, he hadn't expected that response given his earlier objections, though he wasn't complaining at all.

"I'll show you that part of me, and expose the part of you that lays dormant."

He would show Noam everything that he would let him, it was an exciting thought, being intimate with him again after so long.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:02 am

He hadn't expected that response, either.

It had just...happened. But he couldn't come to regret it.

He was curious and Achinoam was a man of actions. He did things and if he didn't like them, he didn't do them again. It was simple.

He would treat this the same as he did everything else.

"You will have to be kind to me, Belial. I have not experienced what you are about to show me before."

He was anticipating this. But he was also a little worried. Belial wouldn't do anything that would put the Angel at too much risk. He had nothing to worry about. Nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:07 am

He gave a soft nod as he looked back over at the Angel, finishing up the last of the food on the plate in front of him.

"I will take it slowly, Achinoam, neither of us knows what you enjoy, it will take a little bit of experimenting but I promise you that you will not regret this decision."

He wanted to be intimate with the Angel again, since he had left Hell he had been sating himself with humans and young supernaturals, none of them measured up to what his kin could offer.

He'd use all of his skill to show Noam his world, the world of perversion that he had been blind to for far too long.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:16 am

"I regret nothing that I have done with you, Belial. And I do not intend to start now."

He pushed himself to stand when his gaze lay on the empty plates in front of them. They had eaten so much between them. Needing to eat so much so often would come as a shock to the Angel.

His hair swayed slightly in the soft breeze as he held out a hand to Belial to help him from his seat.

"Shall we return to your home for you to show me such...sensations that I will not regret agreeing to."

Just the thought of being intimate with Belial again after so long was making him excited. And for Belial to show him something that the Demon thought he would enjoy... He was anticipating this greatly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] A Reunion of Angels
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next