Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] A Reunion of Angels

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

[M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:24 am

"Nor I with you, Achinoam."

The Demon took out his wallet and place a handful of notes onto the table before taking the Angel's hand and rising to his feet.

"It will be our home for the time being, having you stay else where is not an option I am willing to take."

He wanted Noam to be close, he would be staying in the mansion with him whether Tony liked it or not. All the rooms around Belial's were vacant, he could easily take one of those, though he suspected that the Angel would sleep in his bed, regardless of having his own room.

Belial gave his hand a gentle squeeze and led him out of the restaurant, venturing down a near by alleyway so they could not be seen before vanishing from sight, reappearing at his bedroom door.

"Home sweet home."

He added as he unlocked the door and led the Angel inside.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:33 am

"Our home."

He liked the sound of that. Their home. He would share a home with Belial.

Noam squeezed Belial's hand gently in return as they strolled through the streets and into a dark alleyway so they could transport.

Belial's thoughts were correct. If Belial was alone in his bed then Noam would keep him company during the night.

He arched a brow at the rune carved into the door. "You are either paranoid or have good reason for these protections, Brother." Were people here so hostile that he had to protect his own room from hostilities?

His bright eyes flashed around the room as he was led inside.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:42 am

"This mansion is home to the strongest exorcists currently in existence, I have no intention of going back, protection is necessary, I don't want to be vulnerable while I sleep."

The carving was a protective ward, no one could enter unless invited or accompanied by the Demon, Tony could not even enter the Demon's room, and it was her property.

Belial's room was neat as always, bookshelves lining the wall held ancient texts that the Demon was caring for as well as various Holy objects and magical artifacts, accompanied by his large four poster bed, desk and television.

"Not what you are used to, but it suits my tastes."
The Demon had never been one for grandeur.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:46 am

"The strongest?"

He didn't like that. Exorcists and Demons never really got on well with each other. Were they after his Belial? He wouldn't allow that. Ever. Belial was his Brother. No harm would come to him while under his protection.

The room was sim- Was that a cage?

He eyed the cage silently for a moment before padding forwards to run his fingers over it. He could only imagine what happened centred around this cage.

His golden gaze turned back to Belial and he arched a brow.

"Where is best to start?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:55 am

"Three of them, none of which are very fond of me, one has attempted to exorcise me on more than one occasion and another decided to douse me with Holy water and the last on is in my debt.
It would seem old enemies, stay enemies, regardless of intent."

His gaze followed Achinoam as he walked around the room, noticing the cage immediately, if he had known the Angel would be visiting he would have moved that down into the dungeon for the time being.

"We wont be starting there."
He muttered with a smile, taking the Angel's hand and pulling him away from the cage and to the bed.

Noam was way off ever doing anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:01 am

Noam shook his head.

He didn't understand the hatred people had for each other. It made no sense to him. There wasn't one person he knew that he could hate.

"You have been busy making any friends then." His lips quirked up into a grin. A little teasing was always fun.

"I should hope not. I do not do well with being caged." He never had. Small spaces that he couldn't get out of made him panic. It was dangerous for anyone near him when he was stuck somewhere.

He followed the Demon to the bed. The bed was familiar. It wasn't something that made panic well within him. Beds were warm and comforting.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:08 am

Belial snorted a laugh and shook his head.
"Oh yes, I am very popular. Most people I have met have either wanted something from me or have hated me."

He had not had much luck in the friends departed, with one exception.

"The cage isn't meant for you, I was training another, he disobeyed and that was his punishment."

He muttered softly, he would not be sticking Achinoam in a cage, even if he wanted to, he couldn't nothing he had access to would hold an Angel still for long.

Belial pulled the Angel onto the bed with him, laying over top of the larger man.

"I'm going to do a lot of things that you are not accustomed to, there is no need for alarm at any point because you know if you tell me to stop, I will."

With that said he leaned down and captured the man's lips, kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:23 am

"Training?" He had a lot to learn about Belial's way of life.

What training would involve a cage? He did not understand and his confusion showed clearly on his face.

He gazed up at Belial when he pushed him down onto the bed. His arms slid around the Demon pulling him a little closer.

"I trust you Brother."

Achinoam was good with change. He was wary of it at first but while change was happening he was just fine with it. This would just be a little change in his sexual endeavours. Nothing scary.

He trusted Belial not to do anything that would scare or hurt him. And if in the event that he did not like something that the Demon did it would only take a word to have Belial stop.

Noam returned the deep kiss eagerly fingers sliding up the Demon's back to cur in his long hair.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:32 pm

"Mhmm, there is a subculture for those of us who are sexually adventurous, it has many names but commonly goes by BDSM."

He replied, running his lips across the Angel's neck.

"Bondage and Discipline, Dominance and Submission, Sadism and Masochism.
I was training and disciplining one of my sexual Slaves"

He muttered his words in against the Angel's neck, his lips curling into a devious smirk.

"And I have a feeling that all those years on the battlefield has made you into a masochist, dear Brother."

The Demon bit down sharply on the Angel's neck, a purr rumbling in his chest as his tongue laved over the flesh caught between his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:18 pm

A dark blush stained his cheeks as Belial rattled off the meaning of BDSM.

That was... People were into that? They did it for pleasure? Tying each other up and hurting each other?

He didn't understand. Why would people do that? It was...wrong. People shouldn't hurt each other for their pleasure.

His lips parted and he stared down at Belial in shocked disgust. Not only did he know about it, he was a participating member? Belial did this...BDSM? He gave pain to bring himself pleasure.

As much as he loved his Brother, that made him feel disgusted. Who would willingly do that? Hurt others just for the fun of it? When he hurt others it was for duty; he was doing it because he had to. He was protecting what he had been sworn to protect or he was in a fight. If he was outside of both situations, he wouldn't think of hurting others.

"Brother, I do not think-" His protest to Belial telling him he was like this - ready to receive pain for his pleasure - was cut short when he bit into his neck. He groaned softly, the hands he had put on Belial's shoulders to push him away now clinging to his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:57 pm

Belial's smirk only widened as the Angel looked down at him in disgust, he was expecting that, he had been very much the same when he had first come across it, but over the years normal sex no longer satisfied and he delved further and further into his sexuality in order to feel satisfied once again.

"Don't think Achinoam, ignore what your mind tells you and simply listen to your body."

The Demon's words were murmured against the Angel's neck as his tongue laved over the marked skin.

He pushed closer, grinding against the man as he clung to him, his mouth lowered once more and he bit down harshly on the tender skin, he would take this slow, start with a little biting and become more adventurous as Noam became comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:02 pm

Don't think.

That was much easier said than done.

He was always thinking, his mind always alert. It had been through the last few thousand years. Not thinking now was... it was difficult.

And feeling like this made him feel disgusted in himself. He was enjoying being bitten like this. He was enjoying receiving pain for pleasure. It was wrong, so why was he enjoying it?

He writhed a little soft moan sounding as Belial ground against him and bit into his neck harshly again.

His hips pulled away from the Demon's on reflex, head turning to the side so he could stare off in shame, cheeks a bright shade of red.

He was enjoying this. He wanted to enjoy this. But his mind wasn't allowing him to.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:13 pm

He pulled away from the man's neck, gripping his cheek softly so that they were face to face again.

Belial could see the shame in his eyes, he knew getting the Angel to go against everything he had been taught would not be easy even after everything they had been through together, it would take time.

The Demon sat up and pulled his shirt over his head, exposing his flesh to the Angel, he would lead the man into temptation the way only a Demon could.

"Don't pull away from me."

He muttered as he lowered himself, kneeling between his legs as his hands raised the bottom of his shirt, trailing his lips and tongue up to Noam's navel and further up his stomach, kissing and licking each muscle on his stomach and chest as they were revealed to him.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:21 pm

His eyes flickered up to Belial when he gripped his cheek and made him look up at him.

His lips parted slightly when the Demon pulled back to pull his shirt over his head. Belial had grown into some nice muscle in the time they had been apart. Dominion's didn't need to be strong like Power's did. They didn't need such defined muscle. Belial hadn't fought as much as he had. he had been skinny with very little muscle to his name when they knew each other.

But right now he wasn't the same man. No, he had beautiful muscle definition. He wasn't as broad in the shoulders as Achinoam, nor were his muscles as large and defined as his, but they were still there and very appealing.

When the Demon spoke like that, how could he refuse?

The muscles of his stomach and chest jumped under each wet touch of his Brother's tongue, soft moans and sighs sounding.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:31 pm

A soft purr sounded in the Demon's chest, Achinoam was as beautiful as ever and with their time apart he had only gotten more desirable.

Belial pushed his shirt up over his head, removing it from the Angel, he had missed the man too much to wait much longer to see him exposed like this.

He sat up, reaching over to his bedside table, his hand search blindly for a moment before he took out a pair of shackles.

Leaning down he kissed the man deeply as he coaxed the Angel's arms over his head.

With a soft click the cuff was secured around his wrist before he the threaded the chain through a gap the in head board and moved to bind his other wrist.

With enough force he knew Achinoam could snap these, but that wasn't the point, the Angel seemed to need a reason to let Belial do this, perhaps if he 'couldn't stop him' that would be reason enough to let go.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:39 pm

Achinoam shifted, pushing himself up a little and raising his arms above his head to help with the removal of his shirt.

They didn't need to do this. It would take less than a second to get rid of their clothes in a more...magical way. But this was intimate. Slowly undressing each other was intimate and arousing.

He laid silently, arms still laying above his head from where they had dropped when his shirt was pulled off, as he stared up at the Demon. What was he doing, searching blindly for something. No, a better question would be what was he searching for?

Noam returned the deep kiss eagerly with a purr.

He could hear the clunking of metal on metal and he was tempted to look, to see what the Demon was doing, but he didnt. He had a fair guess and if he 'didnt notice' then he could not escape before he was chained.

He tugged 'uselessly' at the shackles, pulling back to stare at the Demon in shock. "B-Belial..."

Completely at the Demons mercy. How could he escape from chains such as these binding him? He couldn't. He would just have to accept everything that the Demon decided to do to him.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:47 pm

He smirked down at Achinoam devilishly, even though he was disgusted by the thought of BSDM earlier he didn't seem to be putting up much of a fight, though he did say they he would let Belial show him the sensation that he had mentioned.

Once their shirts were removed the Demon had the honors of removing Noam's pants as well.

His hands slowly unbuttoned and removed the man's jeans and underwear, sliding them off of his leg before doing the same to his own.

Once again there they were, exposed to one another after so long.

He leaned down between the Angel's thighs, his tongue tracing the groove of his pelvis before stroking the length of his member slowly.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:53 pm

The Angel looked up at his lover as he smirked devilishly down at him.

A blush began to stain his cheeks again. He was bound like this, 'unable to escape' and at the total mercy of the Demon.

The thought was both arousing and scary.

Would the Demon hurt him? Cause him to feel. Not just pain, but pleasure, also?

Would he tease him into a frenzy while he was so incapable of doing anything?

These thoughts were buzzing through his mind, making him both uneasy and aroused. What did he want here? To be let free or to have Belial do whatever he wanted to him?

"Belial, Belial, what are you doing?" he asked in a shaky little whisper. This hadn't happened before. Their laying with each other had never involved either of them getting so close like that. Their intimacies had been a matter of penetrative sex. Oral had never come into it.

His hips writhed a little and he gave a moan when the Demon's hot tongue laved up his length.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:01 pm

Belial didn't answer his whispered question, he would show Achinoam what he was going to do rather than tell him, he wanted to be close to the man once more, show him things he had never experienced.

His lips parted and wrapped around his member, taking the Angel slowly into his mouth.

His hot wet tongue lapped over him, stroking against his head firmly as he sucked on the man's hardened arousal.

The Demon's hand caressed Achinoam's thighs, stroking his skin tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:07 pm

He gasped, hips writhing a little more.

"O-Oh!" He had never felt anything like this before. It was... Indescribable.

His mouth was hot and wet but it was nothing like the slick heat he felt when he was with a female.

Almost hesitantly his hips began to thrust up into the Demon's mouth slightly. He loved the feeling of Belial's mouth around him. It was something new and pleasurable. This was something he could live with feeling for pleasure.

But there was no pain involved in this.

From what Belial had described, he would get pain for pleasure. What had he said? Bondage and Discipline? If he did something bad, would he be punished with something painful?

His hips thrust upwards with a surprising ferocity, intent on making the Demon choke and gag. To cause him some discomfort and annoyance. He wanted to feel the painful side of this. To explore his...Masochism.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:16 pm

A smirk appeared on the Demon's lips as Achinoam gasped and thrust his hips hesitantly, he was glad that the Angel was enjoying this, after all he wanted to show him everything he had been missing out on while they had been separated.

The smirk disappeared from his lips as Achinoam forced himself harshly into his throat, the Demon pulled back, coughing as he gagged.
Had he done that on purpose? It seemed that way, it was something typical for a disobedient submissive or slave.

It seemed that the Angel was really getting into the spirit of this, as such Belial was more than happy to show him what disobedience earned him.

Gripping Achinoam's hips he rolled him over and bent his legs so that his backside was forced into the air.

Belial rose to his feet and walked over to the wardrobe and picked up once of his favourite toys, his leather crop.

He made his way back over and slid the tip of the crop between the man's cheek, stroking it over his backside softly before cracking it down roughly on his right cheek.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:25 pm

He almost wanted to apologise when Belial pulled back coughing. But he didn't. He wanted to feel this punishment. Apologising would be useless.

And now for the punishment, he supposed.

He let the Demon force him into his stomach then to kneel, his ass in the air.

His tongue laved over his lower lip slowly, shifting a little as Belial moved away. Now he was slightly nervous. What was the Demon going to do?

His body jerked when he felt the unexpected touch of leather. He turned his gaze over a shoulder so he could see the Demon as he stroked him with the crop.

A surprised gasp sounded when the crop collided with his skin.

Oh...Oh. Was that meant to feel this way? Was he supposed to enjoy the sting of the leather like that? He shifted a little, present his ass to the Demon.

Perhaps a little more provoking was in order... "Was that it? I have had worse hits in punishment from Raphael. I am disappointed, Brother." That was an insult if any. Raphael was an Angel of healing. He couldn't fight at all and he had no body strength.

It was an insult to anyone to have their strength compared to the Archangel's.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:33 pm

That gasp had a smile pulling at his lips again, he had a keen eye for details, something that was perfect for discovering peoples kinks, he was rarely wrong and it seemed that he was spot on with Achinoam.

Belial glared at the man's backside as he was compared to Raphael, the Archangel was a weakling, even before he fell Belial would've been able to beat the man in a fight with his eyes closed.

Now the Demon was strong and possessed powers that were unheard of in the realm of Angels.

He knew what Achinoam was up to, trying to rile him up so he could get the desired reaction, they had done that to many people in the past in order to get others to fight with them.

Well, if the Angel wanted it harder, he would sure as Hell get it.

Belial struck him again, bringing the crop down onto his backside with more force than he had ever used on Zakhar or any other, Noam was an Angel after all, it took a lot of strength to even register something as pain.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:40 pm

His body jerked, back arching as he gave a loud gasp.

That had been much more powerful. Much more painful. Much more pleasurable. But it hadn't been enough.

He wanted more.

"Well done, brother, your strength has increased from Raphael to Barachiel. I am impressed." Another insult. Barachiel was an Archangel of peace. He did not fight thus he had little strength, also.

Noam knew Belial well. He knew what made him angry and he would use that against him.

He wouldn't go as far to bring personal injury on the Demon but he could annoy him like this as much as he pleased.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:47 pm

A growl rumbled in his chest, he had never been overly fond of Barachiel, at least Belial and Raphael had gotten along well enough.

A loud CRACK echoed through the room as the crop met against Achinoam's backside with tremendous ferocity, causing the leather to be obliterated in his grasp, tearing and crumbling apart until it had been reduced to a few tatted scraps.

Achinoam knew how to rile him up, what to say and do in order to irk him beyond belief, and he had done so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Reunion of Angels   [M] A Reunion of Angels - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] A Reunion of Angels
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next