Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Sweet Sugarcube

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

Sweet Sugarcube Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:02 am

Sable wondered the empty stable. It was dead quiet out in the night in the stable. Not a horse in sight from what he could tell. The stable reminded him of his home when he was just an itty bitty child. This was one of the memories he COULD hold onto. A horse named Suagrcube. His mom named the horse but it was still a nice horse, albino, and mean to everyone but him. He kicked up the dirt with his steel toed boot, with hands and his pocket he mastered the art of doing absolutely nothing.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Sweet Sugarcube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:10 am

Valora had taken out a beautiful black stallion out for a ride, needing to feel the rush of speed, and to be away from others.

she came riding in on the stallion, feeling the power of its muscles as it moved...this one had been made into an immortal, so was even stronger than normal creatures.

as she came riding in, she saw Sable walking about the stables, near her stallions pen.

the Stallion shiffted and huffed as they'd slowed to to walk and saw someone else there, and Valora patted its side, running her hands through it main

hush, Shay........its okay. he won't do anything she soothed, her eyes never leaving Sable

she displayed no emotion now, hiding them behind her mask again, and rode up to Sable and looked down at him, pulling on the reigns slightly to stop Shay who huffed and shook its head

what are you doing here? no one come here any more

her voice was cool and collected...nothing like before
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

Sweet Sugarcube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:32 am

Sable heard a voice behind him. He turned to greet and was immediately flooded with memories of pleasure but an unbearable guilt hovered above him from that fateful night. "Oh, hello Valora. I was only exploring" He felt that she was indifferent at the moment, even mad? He wouldn't blame her. The last thing that Sable remembered was waking up in his bed and Crow never told him a thing. He did horrible things when he gor drunk and Crow got a hold of him.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Sweet Sugarcube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:37 am

sensing his unease, she gracefully dismounted and ran a hand through her hair.

she then went over to Sable and leaned her head against his chest and was still

not you......me.........Alex.....stuff happened

her voice was small and sounded like speaking too much or doing anything involving feelings would break her...more than she was already
she needed some comfort right then...just to forget what she was told

unconsciously, she gripped the hem of his shirt and was just quiet
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

Sweet Sugarcube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:04 am

Sables heart raced slightly. Sympathy and anger filled his veins. "Whats wrong? And whos Alex?" Alex was one of his roommates but at this time he wasn't focused don whom his roommates were. He just didnt want to see this girl like this. Any man who upset a women was much much less then a man.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Sweet Sugarcube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:09 am

Alexander Drago....just feel worthless.....*grips shirt tighter and bites tongue before carrying on*......hurt..........don't like feeling like this* buries face more in his chest*

the words 'you're not worthy' kept ringing in her head torturously in Alex's voice...and in her family's voice...everyone thought she was worthless

so she had closed herself off in protection...but she needed at least one person to be weak in front of...even if only for moments
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

Sweet Sugarcube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:55 am

"Its alright. Youre not worthless" Sable held Valora close not wanted her to be pained by the others words.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Sweet Sugarcube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:59 am

che...'s what he said.....lies.......even family said i was worthless....he knows everything.......and nothing....and still threw it back at me.........laid everything out and it hurt..........*closes eyes and inhaled his scent, trying to calm herself, her voice weak and fragile* same words...different person.....every time...
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

Sweet Sugarcube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:32 pm

Sable couldnt resist the loving urge welling up inside of him. He tilted her chin up to face him and gave her the lightest most passionate and caring kiss he had ever given in his many many years on the planet.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Sweet Sugarcube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:36 pm

her eyes widened for a moment before closing them again and letting her tears fall.
she hated it so much....trying so hard and then being crushed by a few words.

and the feeling of care she got from Sable was something she never really experienced before....it wasn't the lustful ones like before, but a very sweet one that said that he cared for her.

it was too much, and she sobbed once before throwing her arms around Sable's neck and then buried her face in his shoulder

she felt so utterly broken, she wasn't sure if she'd be put back together again as she clung to Sable like her life depended on it, shaking slightly
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

Sweet Sugarcube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:54 pm

Sable held her close. He would stand there for how ever long she cried. Not a thing was for his own gain right now and the other two pests living inside him were pushed to the far far back of his mind. Right now for him Val was the only thing that mattered and he needed to be there for her.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Sweet Sugarcube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:59 pm

it took her a few moments for her to calm down, and eventually her sobs turned into the occasional gasp

eventually she pulled away and rubbed her eyes, pushing her hair out of her face again

i-i'm sorry...sh-shouldn't have broke down l-like that

her voice still jarred when she spoke, and she looked so young

she just felt lost and empty right then

Alex had broken her
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

Sweet Sugarcube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:15 pm

"ITs fine Valora." Sable smiled lightly and took a seat on a spare bale of hay. Not wanting to depart but to lazy to stand any longer.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Sweet Sugarcube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:20 pm

simple falls back into the warm pile of hay, letting her arms spread out

..........fucking hell........i'm so fucking weak right now

she let her eyes drift shut as she listened to the calm and steady beat of Sable's heart

*scoffs* some fucking warrior i turned out to be......breaking down, getting so badly hurt by a few words.....actually letting myself be so open to someone........stupid stupid stupid! *growls*

she felt tired and just...depressed...not a good state for her
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

Sweet Sugarcube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:55 am

"Not weak at all. You're only going through a thing we call emotions." Sable glanced her up and down. He saw countless small scars, he studied her facial expression, and her stance. Even when trying to relax she had the feel of a warrior. Tense.

"I'm sure you never really got time.... to actually explore them did you?" Sable glanced to the ground "You're not stupid for opening up to people and words do hurt." Sable chuckled shifting his sitting position . "Look at me, preaching to some one not to do the things I do"

He felt Ace and Crow come to. They were there now but they were still silent and neutral. It was almost like certain parts of his brain were asleep when others were awake.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Sweet Sugarcube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:01 am

but i'm not supposed to do any of that....*sighs* i'm supposed to be completely indifferent and neutral.....opening up is a weak spot to attack, emotions are to be used against you, exploring such things is idiotic. i'm supposed to have the emotions of a weapon. either nothing or that of the will of my owner.....as a fighter yourself, i guess you understand that each weapon has a sort of personality...but it mirrors that of the owner's inner self that they lock away.....that's the only expression i should have....not through my love of playing musical instruments, or reading, or simply enjoying being outside and with horses...my only interest should be fighting and training....that's just who i'm made to be...
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

Sweet Sugarcube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:16 am

Sable was glad that Crow or Ace weren't coming out to play. Sable enjoyed the serious conversations when he could have them and this was a golden opportunity.

"You were made by the wrong people. I myself didn't get the chance or the freedom to live like my sister did. She got it easy but she turned out great. She doesn't like fighting form what I can tell and she inst snobby or rude. She a kind hearted girl in which I year to be like sometimes. People like us though taught to fight. Taught we shouldn't show emotions. Just don't let yourself get to bottled up.. You end up like me" By that Sable meant like him. His bottled up emotions came to him in the form of two extra personalities. Crow symbolized all the pure hatred inside of him and Ace, the sorrow he could never show, was converted into a jack ass who laughs at everything.

"To this day I still hide my emotions. I hate to put gender roles on people but I'm a guy. You're a girl, no ones going to care if you show emotions. The people who raised you aren't here to shun you." Sable nodded looking off into the near distance. He could take a few lessons out of his own book, but for him it was already to late.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Sweet Sugarcube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:04 pm

lets out a dry chuckle, burying herself into the hay some more

perhaps.....but, after over half a millennia of just solid fighting and blood. you loose yourself and you get hardened to forget our sense of 'humanity' i guess you could say....i'm also more than just a female. i'm the very Best of the Morgenstern Warrior Family. i can't break. i can't feel. i can't do anything other than my job. surely, as a warrior yourself, that that's just the way things are. i'm the nest head of the family, what's left of it, and i have to guide others of the way of the Morgenstern Vampire Warrior life......it's as simpley complex as that.
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

Sweet Sugarcube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:08 pm

"Actually..." Sable thought out his words carefully, "That not really how it is for me. I could understand your well being cause your family line if drawn thin but my parents are still alive. Separated and out of contact but alvie." Sabel smiled feign a bit of Ace awakening more "Also you can break and you obviously can feel" He hated to sound smug and rude like that but what was said, was said.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Sweet Sugarcube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:55 am

my parents are still alive as well......they're the ones that sent me here to protect me and the rest of the family.....family feud against me....and yes....we all feel.....but i can't express what i feel is what i'm trying to say.....and their presence is very close to me and continue to hover over me...my family that is
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

Sweet Sugarcube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:56 am

Sable nodded. He didn't know what to say and as he felt Ace come to he didn't want to say anything in fear of saying the completely wrong thing. He reflected on how much of a burden it must be to be her sometimes. Not letting go because you're terrified of your family. Thinking you can only be a warrior. There was much more to life then that, that the girl before him never got to find out, and wont ever find out if she didn't let go of her fears.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Sweet Sugarcube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:05 am

it......suffocating........and i've always been claustrophobic.....i sometimes feel like i have chains constricting tighter around me......to the point i can't breath any more........i've had panic attacks some nights back when i still lived with my family, and i'd litterally be sitting in the corner, trying my damnedest to breath, but being unable to do so....all becuase of everything my family's done to me......i couldn't call out to them, because they'd scoff and carry on, or throw looks of disgust at me or just somehow degrade me further.....i have to be strong and perfect...anytihng less is a failure.

as she spoke, she threw her arms over her eyes, practically buried under the hay now as she sunk further. going onto her side, she curled up and seemed so vulnerable in that moment it almost hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

Sweet Sugarcube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:34 am

Sable glanced down at her smiling wide. He grabbed her arm swiftly pulling her up into his lap where her back face him. He wrapped his arms around her waist resting his head on her neck. "Allow me to break the chains that bond you??" HE smiled and planted a light kiss on her cheek. He didn't have much more advice and was feeling very affectionate and playful due to Ace. He just didn't want to feel how she did. She could jump up and slap the shit out of him right now so long as she got her mind off the issues that bombarded her.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Sweet Sugarcube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:39 am

she was a little stunned, but allowed a small smile and relaxed back against Sable, sighing quietly ad just enjoyed the warm feeling she got from his arms...it was a pleasant change from the cold chains she usually felt.

however, she did blush slightly at the sweet kiss, but rested her own hands over his, and closed her eyes, trying to let the tensness in her melt away....but she couldn't quite do that yet.

she had also noted the slight change in his character again....a new one....bit more jovial. she chuckled quietly and shook her head slightly

thanks for the distraction
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

Sweet Sugarcube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:27 pm

"Distractions are what I do best." Sable chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sweet Sugarcube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Sugarcube
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next