Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Moon Is Full Again

Go down 
+3
Aleksandr Trabukos
Ezekiel
Moe Leon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

The Moon Is Full Again - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:33 am

Go fuck yourself, I'll attack whoever the fuck I want.

In his anger, his brogue thickened and his language got more coarse. He wasn't going to let anyone tell him what he could and couldn't do.

Especially a self-righteous bastard of a Demon like Belial.

He pushed himself up and growled darkly at the Demon, ears pinning back on his head as he stalked forwards.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:38 am

Belial's ears pinned back in return to Aodh's threatening posture.

Zakhar belongs to me, touch him and I will no longer agree to our little cease fire.

I wont kill you, I'll slaughter every man, woman and child in this coven and make you watch.

The Demon snarled again, standing his ground as the Lycan stalked forwards.

There was very little Aodh could do to hurt him, he certainly could not kill Belial, however the Demon could hold up his head of the threat without too much hassle.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:42 am

I have connections. Do you really want to risk killing someone I care about?

He would quite happily gather together his brother and Giacinto. The three of them together would produce a tremendous amount of power. Enough to send Belial back to Hell if they really pushed themselves.

He wasn't above doing that.

Aodh stopped a few feet from the Demon, growling and snarling at him dangerously.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:46 am

You're not the only one with connections, Aodh, you think you'll be able to exorcise me while my brother is on Earth with me?

He asked, growling and barking at the Wolf, his jaws snapping at him, displaying the rows of razor sharp teeth with lined his mouth.

Achinoam had recently come to Earth, there was no way the Angel would ever let him be exorcised, there was absolutely nothing that Aodh could do to sent him back.

So perhaps I should ask you the same thing, do you really want to risk killing someone I care about when you have absolutely no leverage over me?
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:49 am

He growled lowly, knowing that he had lost but unwilling to give in.

He was too stubborn for that. How could he give in and just back way like a scared little puppy?

There was no chance he'd ever let himself do that. Never.

His growling never quieted as he continued to glare at the Demon.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:54 am

If Aodh knew what was good for him he would scamper back over to his family and leave him and Zakhar alone.

His thoughts drifted to his Slave, he didn't get to see how badly he was wounded and he didn't want to leave him too long if he was bleeding badly.

Belial gave one last bark in warning before turning around and walking over to Zakhar.

Attacking the Demon now would be signing his death warrant, Aodh would have to know that, and if provoked further Belial would do it, but right now he didn't want to waste time having a growling match with Aodh when Zakhar could be bleeding out.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:58 am

Zakhar laid, curled in a tight ball, under the nearest tree.

His shoulder was bleeding heavily from the wound Aodh had inflicted on him and, in return, his muzzle was covered in the Irishman's blood.

He was hurt and he was scared.

Scared of being attacked again. Scared of Belial's reaction to him being hurt.

He whimpered softly, curling into a tighter ball when Belial approached him.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:03 am

Belial growls silenced as he saw Zakhar curl up tighter, the Lycan was scared of him?

The Demon shifted, taking on her female form and crouching down besides the Wolf.

Like this she was small and nonthreatening, she hoped that Zakhar connected this form with gentleness.

Her hand stroked his paw softly as she looked him over, the only large wound she could find was on his shoulder.

"It's alright Zakhar, I'm going to fix you up, it wasn't your fault, I saw everything."

She cooed softly as she reached up and stroked his head softly.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:08 am

Zakhar wasn't particularly scared of Belial. Being attacked by Aodh had shaken him more than he cared to admit and, at the moment, he would react with the same fear to almost anything.

He looked up at her with panicked stormy grey eyes as she stroked his paw.

He was worried about her reaction. Would she be annoyed that someone had attacked him? Would she be annoyed at his inability to defend himself?

The Russian's eyes slid shut and he leaned into the hand stroking his head gently.

Knowing that she wasn't angry with him made him feel a lot more relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:14 am

"I'm not going to let him or anyone else attack you."

She muttered softly as she continued to stroke his head tenderly, no one would get their hands on her Slave.

Belial couldn't be mad at him for not being able to defend himself against Aodh, the man was much older and more experience than Zakhar.

Expecting him to do that was asking too much, plus when she had taken him as her Slave she had promised to protect him.
Any injury that he sustained had to be faulted down to her, not him.

Lia pressed her nail against her palm, slicing into the soft flesh as she held it over the Lycan's bleeding shoulder, slowly healing the large tear.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:17 am

Thank you, Mistress.

She truly was kind to him. instead of faulting him for not being able to defend himself, she was soothing him and healing.

He turned his head, lapping at her arm gently.

His tense body slowly began to relax and unfurl from the tight ball it had been it.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:22 am

"You're welcome.
Though try not to get into situations like this every full moon, I don't know how many times I will be able to fend off Aodh before I get fed up and just kill him."

She admitted, if this became a regular thing she probably would lose it and just kill him, after all, she wasn't one for idle threats.

Lia smiled softly as he lapped at her arm, this wasn't how she pictured tonight going but at least those in her care were safe.

She coated the wound in her blood before licking her hand clean and sitting down beside him, leaning in against the dark fur as she stroked him gently.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:29 am

I think I may have to stay away from Pack gatherings, then.

Aodh would attack him every time he saw him without a doubt. The safest option was to just stop going places he knew the Lycan would be.

He nuzzled against her when she leaned against his side and stroked his fur.

I'll have to find other ways to drain my energy on the full moons. On full moons he had so much energy to burn it was unreal. He felt the compulsion to run around and get in fights. if he wasnt going to attend the pack gatherings he'd have to find other ways to drain his energy.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:36 am

Lia smiled as he nuzzled against her, leaning over and placing a kiss on the Lycan's bloody muzzle.

"I'm sure we could find ways of draining your energy on the full moon.
And if my ideas don't work then I will just have to come out in the forest with you each full moon to run and scrap."

She had no problem with finding a free patch of forest to run around in and fight with him, of course she would make sure not to hurt him despite how much he attack her.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:39 am

And what idea's are those?

He was curious. There had been a couple of ideas that had jumped into his head as soon as the woman had spoken the words.

He doubted those ideas were correct but they were still enjoyable to think about.

I'd enjoy that. Spending time with his Mistress would be nice. Especially on the full moon when he was so frisky and playful. He'd love to spend time with her when he was like that.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:43 am

"We'll most of them involve chaining you to my bed for the night or reserving the dungeon for a night long session.

I figure if you can't play with the other Wolves, you can play with me, one way or another."

The Demon smirked cheekily, whether they were outdoors running around and play fighting or inside getting intimate she didn't mind.

Better yet they could spend the night doing both. If he couldn't spend the night with the pack because of Aodh then she would make it so he had enough fun not to feel like he was missing out.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:47 am

The Lycan shifted a little, his tail thumping against the ground.

That sounded like a good idea.

And suddenly he was looking forwards to the next full moon instead of dreading it. The next full moon would prove to be fun. He knew that.

He turned his head, leaning up to lap at her face and neck.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:52 am

Lia chuckled softly and stroked him as he lapped at her face and neck, wrapping her arms around the Lycan's neck and pulling him into a hug.

"Personally I think our full moon will be a lot more fun than theirs."

Her hands slid up the back of his neck to stroke behind his ears softly.

Next full moon couldn't come soon enough, she like bonding with Zakhar outside of sessions, she always felt closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:56 am

Definitely.

Probably not for them. Most peoples idea of a good time wasn't being tied to a bed and fucked like they were planning on doing.

His tongue continued to lap at her skin as he nuzzled closer to her.

His body twisted until he was lying on his back with her leaning against his stomach, his paws up in the air ans his tail beating against the ground.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:02 am

Lia smiled brightly as he rolled over, her exposed body leaning against the warm fur of his stomach.

Her hands stroked through the black fur as she rubbed and scratched his belly softly.

It was funny seeing the difference between Zakhar in human and wolf form.

Though in both he could look very threatening until you had him in moments like these where he simply looked like a giant puppy.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:08 am

His body writhed against the ground as she scratched his stomach.

He loved being pet. It was something he'd only ever admit to Belial if she called him out on it.

All Lycan loved being pet, they just had far too much pride to admit it.

A pleased whine sounded in the canine's throat as his body continued to writhe against the ground.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:13 am

That pleased whine made something in her chest constrict slightly, she hand her hand over her chest for a moment before moving her hand back to stroking him tenderly.

Ever since Achinoam had moved in she had been feeling slightly more, emotions that had long been dormant within her were being brought to the surface.

Leaning over she hugged the wolf tightly, nestling her face in against the Lycan's furry stomach.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:19 am

Zakhar loved this.

Just being able to be close to the woman like this. They could bond and cuddle and just talk to each other without the need for anything more.

I'm so glad you're my Mistress, Lia.

His tone was sincere.

He was truly happy that Belial was his Master.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:25 am

"So am I, Zakhar, I've not had a Slave like you before."

She found herself thinking another word when she had said 'Slave' though why she had thought that was a mystery to her, she just had.

Lia had never had a Slave that she could just sit around to talk and play with like this, they had all be scared of her or too stuck in their submissive ways that they couldn't slip out of it to talk to her as an equal for any amount of time.

With Zakhar when they weren't in session they could tease one another and mess around, go out in public and have fun together.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:31 am

I've never had a Mistress like you.

He hadn't been able to bond with his first Master and his bonding was only limited with Aleksandr.

Their relationship was amazing, though.

They had the definitely Master/Slave relationship but they could also mess around like equals. It was strange being able to have such a relationship but he loved it. If anything, it bought them much closer to each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Moon Is Full Again
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next