Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Great Escape

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

The Great Escape - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:09 am

Coilean's chanting silenced along with everyone else's. Though he didn't scream like others did.

He merely watched with wide eyes as the Angel tore into each of his brothers, leaving behind charred corpses as he hunted down others that had scattered in their fear.

No...

No, he hadn't factored this in. There wasn't supposed to be an Angel here! Angels and Demons weren't supposed to get along.

No...

Everyone was dead. Everyone. No one could escape an Angel. There weren't even any wards to protect yourself from them. Who needs protecting from a fucking Angel?

His body shaking in sobs for his lost brothers, Coilean turned and bolted past the still trapped Belia, tears in his eyes as he glared at the Demon, spitting at him as he passed.

He needed to get away. To hide. To run. To do something.

He needed to get away from this massacre.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:12 am

Achinoam stood in the middle of the bloody mess that used to be a shack, sword dangling from his slack grip.

He was covered in blood, his white robes and hair stained red with the substance. Charred and mutilated bodies surrounded him.

He had killed.

He had killed dozens of people. All for his brother.

Brother. Belial.

He turned, hair flying out around him as he landed in front of the Demon, foot reaching out to smudge the drawn hexagram and free Belial.

His sword clattered to the ground as he reached forwards to hug the man, pulling him close.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:20 am

As soon as the chanting had stopped Belial collapse onto the ground in exhaustion, panting heavily as his clawed hands clenched at his chest.

He didn't have it in him to react to the Lycan spitting on him, his hand simply reached up and wiped it away.

That had been close, far too close for his liking, they would've only needed a few more moments in order to tear him from his body then he would be cast back down into Hell, weakened to the point that escape wouldn't be possible for a very long time.

He buried his face in against the Angel's neck and he clung to him, holding onto him with all the strength that he could muster.

"Thank you, Achinoam."
He muttered softly, kissing the Angel's neck gently.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:24 am

"You need rest," he muttered softly.

If he didn't insist this, he was sure that the Demon would go running after the Lycan that had bolted from the scene.

Belial needed to rest and recover from something so draining as an almost successful exorcism.

"He will still be alive in the future for you to find, Brother."

Noam bent a little, picking his brother up and letting his eyes slide shut.

For now they would return to the mansion and then Belial could do whatever he wanted after he had had some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:32 am

"I hav-"

His gaze turned to where Coilean had ran off to but turned back up to the Angel as he gave a soft nod.

Achinoam was right, there was no point going after him now, not in this state he was far too vulnerable.

His Demonic features faded away quickly, leaving him in his human form once again as he was scooped up, he didn't protest, there was no point, not when Noam had his mind set on something.

Once they had returned to the mansion Belial crawled into his bed, drifting off into sleep almost instantly, trying to stay in his body through an exorcism like that had drained him greatly.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:35 am

Noam perched on the edge of the bed as he watched Belial sleep.

He wasn't going to leave today. He would sit around and make sure that nothing happened to his brother at all over the next day or two.

Hearing Belial's plea for help had scared him.

The Angel stroked Belial's face gently as he watched him with soft golden eyes.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:39 am

The Lycan ran for days. Two days straight he ran, refusing to stop no matter how much his body begged him to.

He ran in circles through the trees that surrounded the shack they had been using, trying to confuse his trail just in case Belial was following him.

After two days, though, he stopped, slumping against a large tree and sliding down.

They were dead. All of them. Frederick, Mia, everyone. Some of his closest friends, dead. It was painful. Belial had had them killed. Belial.

He wanted that bastard dead.

The Lycan curled up, eyes squeezing closed as he drifted into a light, tormented sleep. Belial plagued his dreams. Causing trouble, killing. He couldn't stand it. All Belial did was cause pain and suffering.

The Demon shouldn't have been allowed to live.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:48 am

Belial had slept for two days straight, his slumber completely uninterrupted, he had tossed or turned in his sleep, instead he lay completely still for the entire time as he regained his strength.

For a moment he had truly been worried for his safety, the exorcists had been strong enough to render him almost completely defenseless, trapped inside a hexagram.

If it hadn't been for Achinoam he would be back in Hell, facing the anger of Lucifer.

The Demon finally stirred, his dark purple eyes fluttering open slowly.

"That bastard."
He groaned lowly as he sat up.
"I'll tear that Lycan into pieces."

He knew Achinoam had been lingering around him for the last few days, he could feel his brother there, watching over him protectively, making sure he didn't run off to find Coilean in his weakened state.

But now he had a chance to, he had to find the man.
The Demon put on a fresh change of clothes and disappeared, honing in on the Lycan, searching him out.

Belial looked around, searching through the trees until his eyes landed on the man, curled up beneath a tree.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:57 am

Coilean shifted, thrashing in his sleep as he watched the scene over and over again.

All he could see was Belial killing his friends and his family. Him and his Angel friend. Tears streamed down his face as he watched the scene.

What could he do?

He was powerless. How could he fight a Demon and an Angel like that alone?

What could he do?

He was useless. Just a useless little pup endangering all his friends, leading them to their death.

The Lycan rolled over, crying out in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:02 am

He watched the Lycan in his tormented sleep, tossing around, crying out pathetically.

Belial couldn't help but wonder, was it him that tormented the man's sleep? He hoped so, Coilean deserved it.

Each of the Lycan's punishments for him had greatly outweighed his crimes.
Time and time again he had shown mercy, and each time he did the man through it in his face, so determined to kill him.

Belial nor Achinoam were the bringers of Death, Coilean had brought it upon himself in the pursuit of his own inflated sense of revenge for the Demon's minimal wrong doings.

He reached forward, stroking his hand over the man's face, the tips on his fingers catching the man's tears.

He licked the small droplets from his fingers and took a step back.

"Coilean, wake up."
He said sternly, looking down at the pup.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:07 am

The man flinched when his cheek was touched, rousing from his sleep.

His eyes fluttered as he hovered between the realms of sleep and wakefulness, wanting to return to sleep but knowing that something was wrong for him to have woken up like he did.

His eyes snapped open, though, when the Demon spoke.

He would know that voice anywhere. It had become the bane of his existence in the short time he had known it.

Belial.

Coilean pressed himself back against the tree, eyeing the Demon warily.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:15 am

His looked down at the Lycan with an intense glare, his eyes narrow and dark.

"When I spared your life and healed you after tearing off my mark and risking your own life, you called me Master, truly one of the most bitter falsehoods that someone has ever muttered to me.

Perhaps you should hold my title, Coilean the Lord of lies, rather fitting.

You have no idea what Hell is like, yet you think it fit to send me there, for what crime?

What crime have I committed that warranted such action!?"

The Demon's face was set in an angry scowl, he wanted an answer because he truly did not know what actions he had taken to be so hated.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:20 am

Coilean, the Lord of the Lies. Yes...it sounded fitting, as much as he hated to admit it.

"Existing," was his simple reply.

Existing was crime enough to be exorcised.

As long as there was a Demon, there would be somewhere there to exorcise them. Coilean had been the exorcist to take it upon himself to exorcise the Demon. By any means necessary.

He didn't care how long it would take or how much pain and suffering it would take, Coilean would someday send Belial down to the pits he belonged in.

He had sworn himself that much after he had been branded. He could play nice and he could put on false acts to make the Demon somewhat trust him. But no matter what he did, his goal would always be the same: kill the Demon.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:26 am

"Existing."
The Demon replied, tasting the word with bitter disappointment, his crime was something that he refused to stop doing, it seemed that he would always be hunted and hated.

"I dare say that you are crueler than I am, perhaps you should be the Demon, not me, after all your crimes are far greater than mine."

Belial ran his hand through his hair, exhaling a heavy sigh.

"Unfortunately, between the two of us I am the Demon, so perhaps I should be more cruel, live up the my name and since I am going to be punished regardless of my actions I should act how I please.
Do what ever I please, enjoy what time I have left in this world.

I've been lenient with you, very much so, and you are indebted to me more than anyone else currently in existence.

I have come for my payment."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:31 am

Coilean wouldn' be surprised if he truly was crueller than Belial. He had made a name for himself for being cruel; killing people without mercy, for thousands of years. He had lived long and done things many people wouldn't even think of doing.

Enjoy what time he had left in the world...

That would be however long the Demon wanted. His only chance would have been two days ago. Those people...they were some of the most powerful Exorcists in the world. Without them he stood no chance against the Demon.

Belial was safe. Coilean couldn't exorcise him.

The colour drained from the Lycan's face.

Belial was here for his payment. The payment that had mounted up over the last few weeks at an unbelievable level.

What could he want now that could make up for all he had done?
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:38 am

"You can't possibly exorcise me now, I have nothing to fear from you anymore, owning you for the sake of keep your power to myself is no longer necessary.

However, you continuously surprise me, at my age, it is a rarity that I am ever surprised.

The other day you looked back at me for a moment, when I was trapped and the others were chanting, you hesitated to add you voice in with theirs.

I still want you, Coilean, that is why I told my brother to let you live, I want to keep you."

He replied, leaning against a tree, sliding down it until he was sitting on the ground across from the Lycan.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:43 am

Coilean shook his head slowly.

He was fighting against this. He had been since he had torn open his chest. He thought, if he hadn't exorcised the Demon, that he would have caused so much trouble that he would have put him off trying to own him.

But no. After everything he had done, Belial still wanted him.

Why did he still want him?!

"Why?" he breathed in a horrified whisper. "What could you possibly want from me now? You can live safe knowing you won't be exorcised."

There was only one way he could exorcise the Demon now. Call on Giacinto and Aodh. He couldn't do that. And without those two he had no way of getting rid of the Demon. He was done.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:48 am

"From you?
I don't want to take away anything from you, I just want you.

I desire you, I find myself quite fond of you, perhaps that is my masochistic side poking it's head through, wanting something that only brings me pain, a likely explanation.

Perhaps you are my forbidden fruit, the one that got away."

He mused over that thought for a while, why did he want Coilean? The depth of his yearning was a mystery, all he knew was that he wanted this man, this helpless puppy, all for himself.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:51 am

He gave a disgusted sneer.

Was that it? He was doing all this, going to such lengths, just because he was the one that got away?

What happened when he stopped being the one that got away? If Belial broke him and he became a devoted little Slave? Would Belial just toss him aside and move onto something new?

He wouldn't let that happen.

"The I'm going to stay the one that got away."

The Lycan pushed himself to his feet and turned to walk away.

He'd never become one of Belial's little Slaves.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:59 am

Belial let out an exasperated sigh.

"You know if you keep running from me and lashing out like you have been you will only make me want you more."

The Demon rose from his seat and walked after the man, grasping onto his hand softly.

"I know I could make you do as you're told by force, but I'd rather not, I've seen what that does to people, but you are so stubborn."

He muttered softly.

"I think my feelings for you would be different from the others I have collected in the past, I got bored of all of them rather quickly, not you."

The Demon spoke, more to himself than the Coilean.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:02 am

"I don't care."

He turned a steely silver glare over his shoulder at the Demon.

"You will never have me. I won't ever be your submissive, obedient little Slave. No matter what you do to try and force me or convince me."

Coilean shook his head and began walking again, his gaze turning forwards.

"You're welcome to try but you will never succeed. Ever."

Coilean was too much of a free spirit. He rarely did what he was told. He didn't bend to rules. He did whatever the Hell he wanted.

Not even Belial could change that.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:08 am

"No, I don't think you would, I don't think I would want you as a Slave 'yes Master, no Master, thank you Master' hearing such nonsense from your mouth would be ridiculous."

Belial continued to walk behind him, he was determined to be around the man, and nothing Coilean could do would change that, not while he had momentarily escaped the protective clutches of his brother.

The Demon wanted something else, he had Zakhar as a Slave and he was satisfying enough, and with Achinoam as his submissive Lover that vacancy was filled also.

Belial wanted something else, a pet, Coilean would make the perfect puppy for him to play with however he saw fit.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:16 am

"So what do you want from me?"

A soft snort sounded as he shook his head. Why was he indulging the man in conversation?

He should just be ignoring him. Coilean was just going to pretend he didn't exist. That way he wouldn't have to deal with all the shit that came along with the Demon and his stupid need for him.

The Lycan stretched his arms above his head as he decided what he needed to do next. He was hungry. But he also stank. He needed to clean himself off.

He sniffed, nose catching the scent of a hot water spring. A natural hot spring. He was lucky. A lot of them had been built upon for profitable gain.

The Lycan stripped as he neared the spring, tossing his clothes aside and groaning in pure bliss as he slid into the water. Seeing as he was pretending Belial didn't exist, he had no problems with stripping like this in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:21 am

"Someone to curl up with on cold night, someone to cherish."

He muttered softly, that sounded like a Lover more than anything else, though those were attributes that Belial connected with a puppy.

A smirk spread across his lips and Coilean stripped off and entered the hot spring.

"Lovely idea."

He added as he too stripped off, he hadn't bathed in the two days that he had been asleep, as such he decided to freshen up.

Possible submissives had a hard time dealing with him when he was in male form, as such the Demon took on her female form and slipped into the hot spring on the opposite side away from Coilean.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:25 am

If Belial existed, Coilean would have snorted at that answer. That sounded like a lover. If Belial wanted a lover, then he wouldn't have tied him up and raped him.

He didn't trust Belial at all.

The Lycan settled against a rock with a low groan as he ran his fingers through his knotted hair.

He was going to enjoy this while he could.

Hot water. No one around to piss him off. Utter bliss for a few moments.

He would even try to forget what had happened a couple of days ago for a little while. Now was a time to relax and forget the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Escape
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next