Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Great Escape

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

The Great Escape - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:32 am

"I wonder how mad Achinoam will be when he realizes that I have left to come find you, he told me not to, apparently I need my rest.

Though if you ask me, you look worse than I do and no one even laid a finger on you."

Lia muttered as she splashed herself with the hot water, since Coilean was ignoring her, she would carry on the conversation with herself.

"It's a good thing he came to visit when he did, I'd be back in Hell right now if he didn't save me.

Though we've always been like that, he saves me, I save him, that was before I became a Demon, he still loves me though, despite it all."

Normally Belial would not discuss things so openly, but at the moment she didn't exist to the Lycan, so she'd say what ever she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:39 am

Pure bliss.

No one around, no one to bother him.

His hand splashed water up his chest, being careful with the patch of still-red skin. It was still just as tender as it was days ago. It was healing slowly.

The Lycan's hand skimmed down over his stomach under the water before his fingers slid lower.

How long had it been since he had been able to do this? He had been living in fear of Belial appearing and taking advantage of him. But right now he could give in to the need to touch himself.

His fingers stroked his heated skin gently, a soft sigh escaping his lips.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:44 am

Lia pouted slightly, her eyes narrowing as the Lycan began to touch himself, he was quite good at ignoring her.

Her lips spread into a grin though, a bath and a show, this could be fun.
She watching him intently, a purr rumbling in her chest.

"Coilean, at least try not to come in the water, I just got clean, I don't want to get dirty again just yet."

She muttered her words and lay back, her eyes trailing over his exposed body.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:49 am

He continued to stroke his fingers over himself gently, teasing himself with the slightest of touches.

This was what he loved.

Like this, he could tease himself for hours, make himself come then tease himself back up to the point where he needed to come again, depriving himself of the feeling for so long before letting himself release.

After a few good long minutes of his finger tips grazing over himself, his fingers slid around his member, pumping himself slowly.

A low groan escaped his parted lips.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:54 am

The Demon continued to purr softly, a show was always fun, and what a lovely show it was, but she preferred something a little more, interactive.

Lia moved closer to him until she had perched herself beside him.
She slid her own hand over his body, forcing his hand gently away from himself and replacing it with her own, starting where the Lycan finished off as she pumped him slowly.

It would take a great amount of time and effort, but she would have Coilean, she wanted him, and she was determined now more than ever.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:00 am

If she thought that he would allow that just because she 'didn't exist' she had another thing coming.

His hand slid back to his arousal, fingers encircling himself beneath her hand, slowly moving up his arousal, forcing her hand away from him.

His eyes didn't even flicker open as he continued to pump himself slowly, hips rocking slightly with the movement.

Another soft moan sounded as he pressed his thumb to his slit, rubbing it in light circles.

Ignoring people was an easy feat for the Lycan. After learning to ignore his brother, it became so much easier to ignore other people. Lia would be just as easy to ignore as everyone else was.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:07 am

Lia chuckled softly as he forced her hand away, she didn't exist, therefore her actions didn't either.

Well if that's how he wanted to play the game, so be it.

The Demon gripped onto the Lycan's arm, instantly the two of them vanished the the hot spring, reappearing in the Demon's bedroom.

Belial had placed them right by Zakhar's cage, its bars were completely Lycan proof, specially made by Elf's.

She smirked and force him inside, locking the door shut.

"Achinoam will be back soon and I'd rather not get scolded, but somethings can't be avoided."

With that the Demon went to the bathroom and dried herself off with a towel before crawling back into bed, ignoring the Lycan herself.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:10 am

His eyes snapped open when, instead of feeling the hot stone underneath him, he felt the sharp sting of cold metal.

What the fuck...

A cage.

She had locked him in a fucking cage.

Okay, ignoring her was over. He couldn't ignore her while he was locked in a cage like this.

His fist beat against the bars of the cage, a low growl erupting in his chest.

He began cursing her, Irish, English and French melding into one has he cursed her name in each language he knew.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:14 am

"Quiet down Coilean, I'm trying to rest, I'm still tired after your little trap."

The Demon pulled the blankets over herself, nestling into the mound of pillows that she had pulled around her.

Frankly being locked in a cage for a good result after what he had done, if he had let Achinoam kill him, or whether she killed him herself he would be far worse off than he was right now.

"If you let me sleep I will consider feeding you while you're in there."
She added in a mutter.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:21 am

His growling became louder.

Consider feeding him? She was going to let him go even longer without food? It had easily been four days since he had eaten anything substantial and she was going to not feed him just to be spiteful?

"Fuck you."

He wasn't about to make this pleasant for her.

His hand slid around to the lock of the cage, feeling it, cursing when he felt the indent for a key. She had the key.

"Unlock this cage, you bitch."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:25 am

"I take it that all this noise means that you don't want anything to eat? I was going to go get myself something in a moment, after my nap, I've not eaten in a few days after all, however if you don't want anything then that's fine."

She replied, rolling over so her back was facing him, yawning softly as she stretched out then relaxed against the soft bed.

"Oh an the cage is Elven, so chance of escape I'm afraid."

Lia smiled softly, breaking Coilean would be difficult, she had wanted to be nice about it, win over his affections, but that seemed impossible given his illogical hatred of her.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:32 am

He eyed her silently.

The cage was too far away from the bed to be able to grab her. Fuck.

What else could he do? What would be able to piss her off? Cause trouble. Make her so annoyed that she had to pay attention to him.

His lips pressed together.

He had a few ideas. None of them the best ideas but he would try anything to get her attention at the moment. He wanted out of the cage and if getting out of the cage meant being punished then that was what would have to happen.

The Lycan's eyes slid shut and, with a slow breath, the Lycan began peeing.

If he was going to treat her like a dog, he was going to act like a dog. Bad dogs pissed on the floor. Smart bad dogs didn't do it inside the cage. He made sure to piss as far away from the cage as he could; all over her floor.

Hopefully that would piss her off.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:40 am

Belial's eyes snapped open at the sound of water running, no, that wasn't water, Coilean was peeing on her floor.

She sat up in her bed and turned, looking down at the floor with a soft sigh.

"I suppose it can't be helped, bring a new pup home and of course they're not house trained, perhaps I should lay down some newspaper."

Like any Angel, Belial could manipulate any element, each Angel had their strengths of course, but they could manage a little of each.

Her strength was fire and darkness, but she had attempted small amounts of water manipulation.

The Demon's hand flicked and the liquid began to move and pool, forming into a ball shape.

"When a pup pees on the floor, you rub it's nose in it and scold it."
She recited softly as she flicked the ball in Coilean's direction, dousing him in his own urine.

"Bad dog."
She scolded firmly, before opening the window so the smell didn't bother her and laying back down in bed.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:48 am

The Lycan cringed when he was doused in urine.

Come on, he had just had a bath. He didn't want to be doused in his own piss.

With a soft sigh he stripped, dropping his soaked clothes in the corner of his cage. The cage. The. it wasn't his.

All right, peeing on the floor hadn't helped his cause.

Looks like he was going to have to do something a little different...

Bad dogs pissed on the floor. Really bad dogs left little presents.

He cringed. He really didn't want to do this. Yes, he had lived in places when you would constantly be stepping in shit and it didn't both you, but life had been much better in the past century.

Channel Elizabethan England, he told himself as he began to relax. Walking in the streets, stepping in shit every could seconds, the soft squelch of it beneath his boots.

He cringed as, after he had done the deed, he picked up a handful and flung it at Belial.

God, that had been disgusting.

He picked up his shirt, wiping his hand off on it with a disgusted grimace.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:58 am

Belial had caught on to what he would try next and the smell hit her nose before he had even picked it up, now that was disturbing.

She lifted the sheet to protect her as he threw it, chuckling softly.

"I'm glad to see you're getting into the spirit of it Coilean, but dogs can't throw. You've soiled your cage, looks like it is going to be unpleasant sleeping in there."

She stripped the now dirty sheet from the bed and his soaking clothes, promptly tossing them out the window.

Walking to the bathroom she washed her hands and grabbed herself a drink of water, taking a sip from the glass and placing the rest on her bedside table, sooner or later he would get thirsty, that could taunt him for a while.

The Demon grabbed a fresh sheet from the wardrobe and crawled back into bed, nothing he could do was phase her.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:01 am

He grit his teeth.

Okay then, that really hadn't helped either.

At least he had shat in the corner of his cage. He still had a good amount of floorspace that wasn't soiled.

He leaned against the bars of the cage, sighing softly.

Now what?

Pissing on the floor. Shitting. Neither of them had done anything. What else could he do to piss her off?

Making noise.

Not just any noise would do, though. He began chanting softly. Lets make so much noise she would get a nice headache. That should annoy her,
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:05 am

Belial lay still for a few moment until he began chanting, how irritating when she was trying to sleep.

"Oh well then, seems the puppy is going to whine all night, best leave him completely alone instead of doting on him.

I'll see you tomorrow afternoon pup."

She replied as she got up and got dressed, she could easily go and sleep in Achinoam's room, Coilean could have a night sleeping in his soiled, cold cage, unfed and without water, then she would see what his attitude was like.

Belial gave a gentle yawn before walking towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:13 am

Fuck her.

Treating him like a disobedient little puppy was really pissing him off.

His chanting continued for almost an hour after she left before he gave up. She wasn't coming back. She was just going to leave him here.

Fine... he could deal with this.

He had dealt with worse than being locked in a cage for a night.

He'd get through tonight and take tomorrow as it came.

The Lycan settled down to sleep, eyes sliding shut. He was thankful that he could sleep almost anywhere in almost any position. Right now he needed his sleep if he was going to forget his empty stomach and where he was.

His eyes didnt open again until mid morning.

He hadn't slept much but it was enough to get him through the day. If Belial even came back to let him out. If she didn't then he wouldnt just sleep through the rest of the day. She would come back eventually.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:20 am

Belial had spent the night in Achinoam's room, curled up happily next to the Angel, though her mind did wander to Coilean for a short while.

She awoke in the late morning and padded down to the kitchen to make herself a meal.

The Demon paused in the kitchen, smirking as an idea formed in her head.

She vanished and reappeared a short while later, carrying a new metal dog bowls.

Every Lycan had a weakness, food, she would tempt him into good behaviour by using it against him.

For his breakfast she made a large bowl of scrambled eggs and thick cut grilled ham.

The Demon unlocked the door to her room moments later and walked in, making her way over to the cage.

"Hungry?"
She asked, looking down at him.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:25 am

Coilean was just dosing off again when he heard the click of the lock of the bedroom door.

He pressed forwards against the cage, eager to get let out.

His eyes narrowed, though, when Belial strolled forwards holding a dog bowl. She was still going through with the damned dog treatment?

"What the fuck do you think?" he sighed, slumping against the back of the cage again. He doubted he'd be getting out any time soon but at least he had the possibility of food.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:31 am

"Answer me politely or you don't get anything."

She replied, the Demon had gone through the effort of cooking, he could at least be gracious.

Lia lowered the bowl so that he could see what was on offer, still keeping it far enough away from him that he couldn't snatch it or knock it from her hands, it was human food, something worth being civil for, after all, she could've given him dog food.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:33 am

His eyes narrowed.

Damn her, was that ham?

Using meat against a Lycan was like using blood against a Vampire. It was cruel. He wanted it... He really wanted it.

"Yes, I am hungry," he replied through gritted teeth.

This was as close as he would get to polite. At least he hadn't sworn at her. That was better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:39 am

Belial thought about making him say please for his food, but the chances were he would lash out and swear at her again, baby steps.

"Okay then."

She replied, leaning down she slipped the bowl between the bars and placed it on the patch of floor.

The Demon then walked to the bathroom and grabbed a hand towel, running it under hot water and walking back over to the cage, cleaning up the mess he had made in there the night before before throwing the towel in the bin.

There, the pups cage was clean and he was fed.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:43 am

He picked up the bowl when she set it down.

She could treat him like a dog but he had more dignity than to bend over and eat from a bowl like a dog.

He scooped up some egg with his fingers and almost purred as he chewed it. Food after so long was amazing. And this food was cooked pretty well. Coilean wasn't much of a cook so anything he cooked for himself was good but not great.

He picked up a chunk of ham, chewing it with an almost blissful expression.

It didn't take long for him to finish eating and push the empty bowl out of the cage again.

Be polite and you'll get more, he coaxed himself.

"Thank you for breakfast. Can I have something to drink?" He pressed his lips together. "Please."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:48 am

She gazed over at him as he began to speak, smiling warmly as he added a please on the end. Coilean was finally starting to understand, the better he acted, the better she treated him.

"You're welcome. Of course."

The Demon replied, walking off the the bathroom again, filling up the second bowl from the tap and making her way back over to him.

She placed the bowl on the floor for him, being careful not to spill it, she could imagine how thirsty he must have been.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Escape
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next