Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Telling the family.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Telling the family. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:35 am

The Vampire rolled his eyes, Moe was far too much like Aodh when she wanted to be.

He grabbed his pony tail and flicked it back behind his back away from Luka's grasp, much to the disappointment of the little boy to pouted and tried to grasped onto it as it was pulled away.

"I can handle that."

He replied, as long as no one added fuel to the fire where Aodh was concerned then he was happy.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:41 am

Moe gave a sweet smile as Aeker pulled his hair away from the pup.

"Thank you, uncle Aeker."

The woman nuzzled back against Zeke, fingers tracing idly over the designs inked onto the skin of his forearm.

Now she could try and break Luka from the habit of pulling peoples hair without having to worry about people setting him back by letting him play with their hair.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:17 pm

The Lycan nestled in closer to his wife, a soft purr rumbling in his chest as her fingers stroked over his forearm.

"I have to give it to you Aeker, you're either brave or stupid, committing yourself to a life with...that."

He gave a soft chuckle, nodding towards the dozing Lycan.

Aeker smiled, his hand stroking over Aodh's shoulder and arm while he held Luka on his other knee, bouncing him softly.

"He has his flaws but I think that the Aodh I know, and the Aodh that most others know are two very different things."

The Vampire gazed down at his sleeping Fiancé, the Lycan definitely treated him very differently to everyone else, Aeker got away with far more than others would ever dream of doing, like stealing his food and living to see another day.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:46 pm

Moe gave Zeke's arm a slap but she couldn't her lips curling upwards into an amused smile.

Teasing her uncle was fun. Even when he was in the room with them and couldn't defend himself from their teasing.

The woman nodded. "Uncle Aodh is very...Tsundere."

She didn't notice the slip of tongue and the Japanese intruding into the conversation. She didnt have any other word to describe him.

"I know the Aodh you're talking about, Uncle Aeker. He doesn't show it to many people." Aodh was very kind with people close to him. People he cared about. He was rough around the edges and didnt always show that kindness but he showed it sometimes and when he did, it made it a lot more special.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:53 pm

"Tsundere?"
He repeated, unsure of the words meaning, clearly it was Japanese.

Aeker chuckled softly as he looked down at the sleeping Lycan, stroking a hand through is hair.

"He couldn't hide that side of him from me for very long."
Aodh had tried, there were moments when they had first met where he had tried to distance himself in order to protect himself from future heartache but it hadn't worked.

The first time he had seen the sweet side of Aodh was when the Lycan had saved him, he went far beyond what he needed to do for Aeker and even admitted to being afraid that the Vampire was going to die.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:07 pm

Her cheeks flushed red and she looked down.

She had used Japanese again. "I'm sorry. Tsundere is a word that describes a certain character type."

She made a gesture towards Aodh. "People that are cold to others or keep them at a distance when you first meet them but turn out to be pretty sweet when you get past their defences."

That described Aodh fairly well.

He wasn't the typical cold person that went with the darker half of being Tsundere; Aodh was bright and sarky but he still kept people at a distance.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:57 am

"I see, that does describe him quite well."

Aodh hid his real self behind that carefree grin, the one that masked all inner turmoil and feelings.

Aeker relaxed back against the chair, playing with Luka and his teddy bear.

"We haven't set a date for the wedding yet, I'm not sure if he wants to get married soon or wait a while, but perhaps that is a discussion for tomorrow once he has had a full nights sleep."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:24 pm

The girl smiled softly as she watched Aeker and Luka.

Her uncle adored Luka. He adored both pups. And she could see why. Both of them had charm about them. Luka had a little bad boy personality (she blamed Zeke for that one) and a determination that couldn't be matched and Cinaed had a burning curiosity to know everything that you just couldn't fault him for.

They were bright and spirited and adorable. She was sure that most people would fall in love with them if they had chance to be around them.

"You'll have to tell me when you come to a decision."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:39 pm

"Hopefully it is not too far away, I don't want to give Aodh a chance to get cold feet."

He joked, laughing softly, the Lycan had teased about backing out of the marriage but he knew that would never happen, the two of them lived in each others pockets, there was no chance of them separating.

The Vampire chuckled as Luka wiggled about, he set the boy on his feet and held him upright, allowing him to look around the room.

"They are growing fast."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:38 pm

Moe giggled softly as Aodh cuddled closer to the Vampire right after he spoke.

"Even when he's asleep, Uncle Aodh wants to stop you from worrying." It was adorable.

Aodh and Aeker were a match made in Heaven. They were perfect for each other in every way. It was so cute.

"They are. They're making a lot more trouble a lot earlier than I had hoped." She shook her head with a soft smile as she nuzzled against her husband. "God help us when they learn to walk. They'll be in everything."

She was truly dreading that day.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:15 pm

A warm smile spread across the Vampire's lips as Aodh cuddled in closer to him, with a free hand he reached down and stroked the man's face comfortingly.

He did this a lot when he could not sleep or woke early, just sat and stroked his face and hair, cooing him back to sleep when he roused.

"Many misjudge him but he is very good to me."
He muttered softly, Aodh had been trying to help him a lot, especially with the task of getting his silver, slowly they were growing closer to their goal.

"You're lucky you have so many people to look out for them with they do start running around, they wont be able to go far without someone keeping an eye on them."

He knew that during the nights if he saw one of the boy causing trouble he would be swooping down immediately.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:43 pm

"He's very good to everyone he's close to."

She cuddled closer to Zeke. "He makes a good Pack Beta. I hope he never gives up his rank. Life wouldn't be the same without him telling everyone what to do."

The woman's eyes slid shut and she gave an amused little hum.

"I think everyone will fall in love with them on first meet. I just hope that everyone can keep up with them."

Already she could tell Cinaed would be a manipulative little shit like she was. It would be a lot of trouble. And Luka would just raise the house down until he got what he wanted.

They'd be a lot of trouble for anyone that got the pleasure of babysitting duty.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:49 pm

He glanced at Zeke for a moment before smiling at Moe, giving a soft nod.

"He is a good man and a good leader, I don't think he would ever abandon the pack."

Aodh had been training Zeke to take his place but no one needed to know about that yet, their trip wouldn't be for a while yet.

Plus what he said was true, Aodh wouldn't abandon them, his influence would always be here, just being acted out through another, and Zeke would do a wonderful job.

"I'm sure when the pack gets a little bigger there will be enough wolves around to entertain them."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 1:43 am

She nodded, her bright eyes turning to Aodh.

He'd never abandon those he cared about. He just wasn't like that. He didn't have it in him.

"And if no one else joins the Pack, we have the Vampires to help."

A large portion of the Coven was related to her family in some way or another and each and every one of them would love to spend some time with the pups.

Moe leaned down, holding out her hands. "Come to mommy," she coed softly. She knew he couldn't walk over to her yet but he'd at least attempt. Or crawl over to her.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 1:47 am

"Well you know Alexis and I are always here to help."

The Vampire gave a soft chuckle as Luka began squirming towards Moe.
He carefully placed the pup down on the floor, after a few moments of writhing in place he began to crawl over to her rather quickly.

"It is amazing how quickly Lycan pups grow up and develop."
A Vampire child would still be at the stage where they had next to no motor skills they would still be flat on their backs.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 1:55 am

She nodded with a bright smile for her Uncle as she picked up her son.

"We appreciate your help a lot. Thank you so much for helping us with these two little terrors."

She gave a playful little growl and mouthed at Luka's neck and chest. "What a yummy little baby. I'm gonna eat you all up. Yum yum." Luka giggled and squealed, tugging at Moe's hair and trying to hide his face as his mother continued to 'try to eat him'.

She loved being able to let go and have fun with her sons like this. Acting completely silly was a load of fun.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 2:01 am

"It is my pleasure, I love the boys and looking after them is always a lot of fun.
I'm just glad that Aodh hasn't stolen one of them yet, though I know he has tried."

There had been a few times when they had said their good-byes and they would walk out the door only for Aeker to notice that Aodh was still clinging to one of the pups.

"It is a while off yet but I look forward to having our own."
He could only imagine the look on Aodh's face when their child was born, granted someone else would be birthing it, or perhaps they would adopt, but the child would be theirs nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 2:24 am

"He's tried plenty of times," she giggled softly, pulling away from Luka's stomach.

But there was always one of them on watch to stop Aodh's attempts. It was frustrating when you had to watch the adult looking after the children as much as you had to watch the children.

"You two will be amazing parents."

Moe had no doubts about that. The two of them would be great parents.

Aeker would definitely be the more mature one that did all the cleaning up after children and husband and Aodh would be the fun one making a mess and always cracking jokes.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 2:29 am

"I know he had, he's terrible but at least you know if he is successful that at least they are being stolen by someone that adores them."

He replied with a chuckle, Aodh would protect those pups with his life if he had to, that dedication made up for the fact that he was a bad influence.

"Thank you Moe, I really appreciate that, I hadn't thought about children for quite some time, I haven't even turned someone in centuries. But now I find myself wanting a family."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 2:38 am

She nodded a little as she held Luka up to Zeke's face. The boy gave his father a wet kiss on his cheek, little hands grasping at his nose and ear.

"Yes. With Uncle Aodh I know that the pups aren't likely to get hurt."

Aodh would protect them no matter what.

"Your family will look beautiful. Little boys and girls with bright green eyes and silver hair, or orange hair and red eyes. Little cousins for me to love and spoil."

Her eyes lit up with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 2:47 am

Zeke gave a soft playful growl, the noise distorted by his son's grasp on his nose, leaning up and nibbling softly on the boy's before kissing him back.

"Who is Daddy's little ankle biter?"
The man cooed before scooping up his son and hoisting him in the air and blowing raspberries onto his stomach.

Aeker gave a soft laugh and shook his head.
"I wouldn't get excited just yet, there is still a lot I want to get done before we have children, plus, it isn't such an easy task for us."

Ultimately he would like it to really be their child biologically, but finding a supernatural surrogate mother would not be easy.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 2:55 am

Moe watched the two of them with a little smile.

It was wonderful to see Zeke playing with his son. The looked so good together and Zeke was a marvellous father.

She stroked Luka's leg and Zeke's arm gently, leaning against the Lycan's side.

"I can still think about it." She stuck her tongue out. She was already excited about cousins. Nothing Aeker could say would stop her from being excited about them.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:06 am

Zeke smirked softly, tossing the boy a small distance in the air and catching him again, gently with ease, causing the pup with giggle softly.

"You can, but keep it up and I will get overly excited and drag Aodh to the nearest orphanage."

He knew that really wasn't a viable option, abandoned supernatural children weren't something you found very often, they tended to be well cared for why their species if their parents were absent and the Vampire couldn't imagine adopting a human child would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:17 am

"You get to attempt to put him to bed tonight."

There was no way she was going to be putting an over-excited Luka to bed tonight. She had already tried getting him off to sleep earlier and now he was even more awake and excited than he had been then.

"He'd love that. It really isn't much of a thread, Uncle Aeker."

She knew that if Aodh could, he'd adopt as many children as he was allowed. He truly loved them.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:25 am

Zeke snorted softly and tossed Luka into the air again, catching him with a chuckle before standing up and spinning the boy around a few times.

"We don't need to go to sleep if we are not tired~"
He sang his words slightly, walking around the room and bouncing the boy in his arms.

"Adoption doesn't sound like a good idea, we wouldn't find supernatural children and I'd refuse to take a human child only to watch them die in less than a century."

Sure the children could choose to turn once they were of age but lycanthropy could kill them and Aeker couldn't bring himself to turn them, having them eternally stuck in the darkness with an unquenchable thirst.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Telling the family.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next