Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Every wolf has its day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] Every wolf has its day - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:23 am

"You'd rather deny me than have me ready and willing for you?"

Alek gave a low purr as he continued to grind down against him. "Don't you want me ready for you? If you're good, the reward is a free Session. I will do anything and everything you want; take anything and everything you want. If you wanted me tied up on your bed with my ass up in the air like an offering for an entire week, I would do even hand you the ropes to tie me."

Lycus had to be sexless not to be turned on by that.

His tongue traced the curve of the Elf's lips slowly.

"All you have to do to get that is be a good boy this Session. Do what I want this Session and you get what you want next Session."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:30 am

The images the Lycan was offering were beautiful indeed, he could have the Lycan how he wanted, for as long as he wanted. Though it would cost him his own body.

A smirk curled at the Elf's lips as his tongue traced over them.

"You would offer such a high price for my good behavior when you already have me bound and helpless.

It is well within your grasp just to take me and do what ever you want yet you offer me that, why?

Why is it so important for you to have me behave?"

Perhaps the Lycan was just fulfilling some fantasy of having the Elf as his obedient little bitch.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:35 am

"Fucking you is one thing. A thing I will enjoy doing numerous times this Session."

He pursed his lips.

"But I want to hear you beg. Just once I want to hear you beg for me. I've been under your command and begged you so many times in the past. I want to hear you beg and feel that power over you."

Just once he wanted that power.

Only once. It was something he had dreamed about. Over and over.

Now he finally had the chance to get that. He wasn't going to let that chance go. He couldn't.

He ground down against the Elf again. Which was more important for Lycus? His pride or his obsession for Alek?
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:42 am

"Hmm."
He gave a soft hum in amusement, he had been wanting that power over him, he wanted to see Lycus at his weakest, on his knees pleading and begging.

"And you had the audacity to call me obsessed."
He mused over that. Aleksandr's ultimate goal was to hear him beg.

If he gave in and beged what would happen then, Alek would have reached his goal and Lycus would no longer be weighing on his mind.

Who was to say that if he gave in Aleksandr would lose all interest in him.

"No. I wont do it."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:50 am

"I never claimed not being obsessed."

He was obsessed. He knew it, he could openly admit it. He wanted to see Lycus at his feet. he had thought about it so often that it couldn't not be an obsession.

Alek gave a sigh that wasn't quite powerful enough to be a hiss.

"Then you get no free Session."

If he didn't do what he wanted, he didn't get the reward. It was that simple.

"When you next want this-" His hips thrust down against the Elf's arousal, grinding slowly. "-I will fight you until I can't fight any more. A promise."

His hand began stroking and pumping him once again, his other hand moving to massage his balls firmly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:03 am

He was slightly taken back when the Lycan admitted to being obsessed with him, that made a purr rumble in his chest despite the slowly dulling ache in his backside and his currently bound position.

The Elf groaned loudly as the Lycan ground down against him then stroked and pumped him.

Aleksandr really was doing everything in his power to work Lycus up, and he had to admit, it was working.

He wanted to get out of here, already he was becoming hungry, thanks to Alek for making him lose his fish.

If he lay down his pride for a few short moments, let the Lycan have his stupid satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:08 am

His lips quirked upwards at the purring and moaning.

He was getting to Lycus. Even if he didn't verbalise it, he was getting to him and that made Alek purr.

Hopefully just a little more and he could get the Elf to beg him for more.

Perhaps a little more incentive could get him to crack?

"Beg and I'll remove the machine."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:15 am

His pride had gotten him in this situation in the first place, he was better off abandoning it all together, doing what needs to be done then moving on with life as per usual.

Worst case scenario was that things between the two of them got ugly. If that was the case he could always got back home.

Aleksandr was practically begging him to beg by trying to bargain with him.

"I want what was promised earlier."

He muttered between moans and grunts of discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:24 am

His lips parted at the Elf's murmur.

What was promised? Did that mean he was thinking about it...? He tried to quash the hope lighting up his silver eyes.

"Why should I give it to you now? You said you wouldn't do it before."

Alek arched a brow down at the Elf, his backside pressing down against his arousal once again as he continued pumping him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:31 am

It was time to swallow his pride and just give the Lycan what he wanted that way they would get this session and put it behind them.

He had no experience playing the submissive but he would give it a try in order to earn his freedom.

His eyes slid shut for a moment before reopening, the same pleading stare from earlier now filling the eerie blue irises.

"Please..."

He choked out the word, this was already leaving a bitter taste in his mouth.

"I can't do this any more, put an end to it, please."

The Elf squirmed, trying to move away from the machine that continued to plow into him.

He was going to pull out all the stop for this one.

"Sir...let me come."
Yep, that word tasted bitter.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:40 am

Please. That word sounded so foreign coming from the Elf's lips. it both amused and shocked him.

Alek watched the man silently as he writhed under him.

There was that word again. Please.

His silver eyes bugged open a little. Sir. He definitely didn't expect that word leaving the Elf's lips any time soon. That shocked him far more than the plead.

Alek bowed his head to kiss Lycus fiercely as his foot strayed, planting against the machine and pushing at it until it scraped back against the floor and slid out of the man.

He pulled back a little, nuzzling against the Elf's neck, kissing and nipping at it. He was pleased. Very pleased.

"You get your Session." After he had finished this Session. This Session was far from over.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:46 am

He practically had to swallow back bile from saying what he did, it had felt so wrong but as soon as Aleksandr kissed him the way he did he forgot all of that.

He pressed up into the kiss, groaning against the man's lips as the machine was forced out of him.

The Elf tried to grip onto the man's hair but ended up just pulling at his restraints.

A soft purr rumbled in his head as his chest as his neck was kissed at nipped, tilting it a little.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:53 am

Alek's lips curled into a smirk.

"You get your Session," he repeated with a low purr, crawling down the Elf's body until he was laid out between his parted thighs.

"But my Session is still in full swing, Slave."

And he still had a lot planned.

His tongue lapped out over Lycus' entrance, laving over it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:58 am

He was going to have his time with Aleksandr, however long he wanted with the Lycan to do what ever he pleased.

Lycus couldn't bring himself to plead again but he really did want his release, he was pent up now, Aleksandr had been working him up for so long that it was beginning to get painful, he wanted his release.

A soft whine escaped him as his entrance was lapped over, like a good boy he pressed his body down against the tongue stroking against him, silently asking for more.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:03 am

He purred when the Elf pressed down against his mouth.

"Good boy," he praised.

He was definitely being much better behaved now. Alek loved it. This new found obedience and need to feel pleasure.

Alek leaned up a little, taking the man into his mouth with a purr and bobbing his head gently.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:07 am

His body tensed and a soft growl rumbled in his chest at that praise, he wasn't a Slave nor a dog, he didn't like being called a 'good boy' by someone younger than him.

He had agreed to behave, if he did so he would get his release then he would be able to go back to his room for a shower and a long rest.

He gave a soft little gasp as the Lycan took him into his mouth and bobbed, causing the Elf to moan softly.

Aleksandr was pleasuring without pain, this he could enjoy much more now that there was nothing in his backside.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:15 am

Alek couldn't help but chuckle at the growl.

Even now pissing the man off amused him. he loved seeing Lycus annoyed. It was one of his favourite pastimes.

The Lycan's head bobbed a little faster as his hands moved to caress Lycus' things and balls gently.

Lycus had begged. He'd be allowed to come now. Really enjoy the rest of the Session.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:46 pm

His head tossed back in a moan, his long chestnut hair flying out around him as he squirmed.

The feeling of being in the man's mouth mixed with the gentle stroking felt better than he cared to admit.

After being fucked by the machine his body ached but the pain made the pleasure more intense and he found himself being quickly thrown towards his release.

"U...uhh.."

He grunted softly, as his body tensed in its bindings, heat quickly spreading through his body and licking at his pelvis.

His hands bundled into fists and his toes curled, he wouldn't be able to stop this if he wanted too, he was too worked up, pushed too close to the edge to be able to back away.

With hoarse moan he came, his body throbbing spectacularly beneath the Lycan, his body jerking and trembling in the aftershocks of his orgasm.

Lycus slumped against the ground and panted, that was without a doubt the strongest release he had ever experienced.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:02 pm

Alek knew what those soft grunts and the constant writhing meant.

More than once there's been someone him in the same position, moaning and writhing as their release dragged ever closer.

The Lycan swallowed when Lycus released into his mouth.

He stroked the Elf's thighs gently as his tongue laved over his member.

Alek pulled back, lips quirking up as he nuzzled against a thigh.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:35 pm

The Elf gave a soft satisfied whimper as his eyes slid shut, his body became still but his chest rose and fell in a heavy pant.

He was surprised that the Lycan had swallowed his release but didn't voice it, some part of him was secretly pleased that he had, though he couldn't explain why.

His body shivered softly as Aleksandr nuzzled against his thigh. Despite having to beg he was oddly happy, he had been rewarded greatly for his obedience even if his pride was slightly bruised.

That thought turned sour in his mind, that was a submissive mentality. You please Master, you get a treat, therefore pleasing your Master pleases you.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:46 pm

The Lycan knelt up, tongue lapping out to trace his lips slowly.

He had managed to make Lycus beg. Granted, he had lost his freedom for an undisclosed period of time but that was a minor setback that he could work through easily enough.

Now he'd allow him to rest for a bit before he carried on.

The session was far from over and there was a lot that he had in mind for the rest of the day and the next day.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:23 pm

The Elf's eyes slid open and he gazed up at the Lycan, his eyes had darkened with lust and his mind was visibly hazed in the afterglow of his release.

He gave a soft groan as he pulled uselessly at the binding around his wrists, tugging at the chain which held the cuffs together.

Lycus looked so different in this setting, stripped down, whipped, collared, marked and his skin with tainted with sweat and small amounts of blood.

He didn't look like the regal High Elf anymore, like this it was doubtful many people would recognise him, he looked younger, and much more vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:27 pm

Alek smirked a little.

He loved seeing people so vulnerable. In these moments you really saw peoples true selves. It was interesting to see.

And he always felt good knowing he was the one to bring people down to this level. Alek seemed kind when he talked to people, and he was. He enjoyed helping people through tough times.

But he also had a sadistic streak. He liked beating people down and getting them to beg him and break under his power.

Lycus had been someone that he had dreamed of doing this to for years. And now he finally had.

The Lycan bent down to kiss the Elf fiercely, hands fisting in his light brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:32 pm

Lycus whined as Aleksandr kissed him, but pushed up, returning it eagerly with equal ferocity, nipping on the man's lower lip, purring when he tasted the faint tang of blood.

The tugging on his bindings became more insistent and urgent as he tired to grip onto the Lycan.

He wanted to weave his fingers through the man's hair and pull him closer.

He wanted to claw his nails down his back and shoulders as they fucked and cling to him when the pain for more intense.

But he couldn't, Aleksandr wouldn't let him, and he wasn't strong enough to break the cuffs like the Lycan was.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:37 pm

His silver eyes gleamed as he pulled back.

The Lycan's hands stroked over the Elf's stomach and chest before trailing up his arms, only the tips of his fingers grazing over the Elf's flesh.

Alek moved to straddle Lycus' hips, bending his head to kiss over his neck and chest as his fingers weaved with the Elf's, giving his hands a gentle squeeze.

He wasn't letting Lycus go any time soon. He knew his back would be scratched to ribbons if he was allowed use of his hands. As much as he knew he'd enjoy that, he much preferred to keep Lycus bound tight.

"What shall we do next?" he purred softly before biting into the flesh of the man's chest harshly until he tasted blood.

His tongue lapped up the blood around the wound slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Every wolf has its day
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next