Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

[M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! Empty
PostSubject: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:12 pm

Two beings glided through the forest with an ethereal beauty about them. Their movements didn't have the clumsy note that many other species were known for.

They didn't look down; they didn't pause or stumble.

They walked with purposeful grace, heads held high and long hair flowing out behind them.

Their sheer clothing flowed in the gentle breeze and the light filtering through the canopy of leaves caught the silver they wore, shining brightly.

These two were not here for a social visit. They had much more important things to do than waste their time with frivolous acts such as social visits. They had an important job to do. One that both of them were determined to complete to perfection.

"We are close. I can feel it in the air." She could feel the subtle shift in the air, smell the increase in supernatural beings lingering.

They were perhaps a mile or two away from the mansion now.

Last edited by Feidlimid on Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:20 pm

"As can I."

The male of the two replied, his voice nothing more than a soft murmur against the light breeze, if it wasn't for the fabric of their clothes which exposed their delicate, slender bodies it would be difficult to tell the difference between the genders.

Both their features were striking and highly feminine, a beauty unseen among other supernaturals.

The looked young and pure, both qualities which were highly deceive .

"I hope this proves exciting."

He added, his pale lips curling upward at the corners the slightest amount, they were here on business and while any crimes committed were unforgivable he would be disappointed to find that their suspicions were wrong.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:25 pm

Her lips curled to match her brother's in a soft amused smile.

"There is no doubt our blades will be stained with impure blood. The daughter of Cato is a woman that does as she wants when she wants. I have no doubt she is harbouring foul creatures and the possibility for such creatures. She is one herself; she has a kinship with them."

Half breeds. She couldn't even think the word without feeling sick.

"We will find them and we will slay them."

There was no hesitance in her voice. She was certain that they would find half-breeds in the coven and they would dispose with them accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:31 pm

"A sickening thought, how one could live under the same roof as the impure is beyond my understanding."

He replied, his dainty hand reaching over the stroke the silver handle of the blade bound to his hip.

"If hadn't reached such an age I'd have no trouble ridding the world of her as well"

He admitted, age was something to be savored and cherished, it was the hybrid's one redeeming quality.

"I must admit sister, I have been yearning for an opportunity such as this."

Blood would be spilled by their hands, something that had been lacking in their existence as of late.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:37 pm

"We will have to find the will not to slay her while we lay in her home."

It would be difficult for the both of them. They'd both have to attempt to settle and not kill Giacinto. It would prove a very difficult task for them.

"I did not know one such as her could reach a thousand and now she is nearing five. Wonder's never cease, brother." Halfbreeds reaching a millennia. It was unheard of. Usually the Fae culled them before they could top a century. Earth was no place for impure blood.

"Keep your excitement in check for now, brother. We will have our time and we will savour it."

Both of them were excited to kill.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:43 pm

"I dislike having to lay in such a sullied home."

He replied, his pale lips pursing slightly, she had been living there for quite some time, filling the dwelling with her impurity.

"You ask so much of me dear sister, however unruly excitement is unbecoming."

It would be difficult to keep himself in check when hybrids were so close, his blood would boil at the thought of being close to one, to have one so near his reach.

A small chuckle sounded as he delved into lustful thoughts on the subject.

Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:48 pm

"You will lay with me by your side. We will keep each other pure."

Neither of them would allow their sibling to deviate from the purity of the culture. Neither would be allowed to befriend such low beings or - gods forbid - grow a fondness for any of them.

"I ask only what I know you can achieve. It is little in the grand scheme. I dare say males are not capable of much more than simple requests." A soft giggle sounded from the woman as her silver eyes gleamed at her brother humurously.

As strict as the Fae could be, they still indulged in jokes as each other's expense.

Both of them were victim of their siblings humour and acidic tongue.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:56 pm

"I'd not allow either of us to become infected."

The hybrids were a disease, and any fondness or humility toward them marked their own fall from grace, they would be constantly at each others side for each others protection.

His own eyes flashed as he gazed over at her, the corner of his lips curling up.

"Perhaps I should wield your blade sister, a woman such as yourself risks injuring herself, perhaps you should head back home to your stitch work whilst I rid the world of our enemies."

A soft chuckle sounded in his chest as he looked over at her.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:03 pm

"It's an unacceptable venture, Xtopherus. Neither of us will fall that low."

Neither of them would lower themselves to the standards of half breeds. The two of the would take blades to themselves before they allowed such things to happen.

"My stitch work can wait until I return." She gave a sly little smirk. "I have bested you in battles of swords numerous times, brother. I believe that it is you that should return to stitch work."

The two of them were equal in their prowess with weaponry.

"I will be sure to have you stitch the greatest robes in our city when we return."
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:12 pm

"I know that Feidlimid, the world is being corrupted, during the war the species regulated themselves, now they have so little self control."

When Vampires and Lycans feuded they killed off half breeds on their own, this time of piece had made them corrupt, taking part in all kinds of despicable sins.

"And I have bested you, sister, your memory seems to favor your own image."

He added with a smirk, how convenient it was that she simply forgot all the times she had lost to him.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:19 pm

"As does yours, brother. I am not the only one with the fault of viewing themselves in a favourable light."

The two of them had a large ego. It was normal for them to bicker like this constantly. They were like every other sibling; fighting over the smallest things.

"Do remember that I have bested you in battle beyond sword fighting. Take the time to remember your abysmal archery skills and how they compare to mine, brother." Feidlimid was close to mastering the skills of archery. Xtopherus was still at novice level.

His skills laid with other forms of fighting.

For each mastery of a weapon, the other sibling has a mastery in a different weapon. They were a dangerous pair.

"I have won more battles in that field."
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:29 pm

Xto pursed his lips and waved his hand dismissively.

"I hold no passion for Archery, nor the patience to Master such a skill, I'll not have you forget that when it comes to duel wielding hook swords that you are no match for me."

She had definite skills with a bow and arrow and he was a Master at dueling with twin blades.

He liked to get close to his prey when dealing a fatal blow.

They covered each others weak points, together they were unmatched and no body could get through their defenses or block their attacks, the twins were perfectly in sync.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:36 pm

"You are as impatient as a child, brother!" she chortled.

She had the same trait. Much like Xtopherus; if something took too long to complete, she was likely to abandon it and take up something else.

"There are other competitions that you do not nearly exceed as well as I do in. Not all is about fighting. Your tongue is not as sharp as mine." She grinned and gathered up the sheer material of her skirts, skipping forwards and turning in a movement that was definitely a dance step.

"You do not dance as well as I. I will even venture as far as to say that your bedskills are not as great as mine, either."

Her silver eyes gleamed with a dangerously mischievous light as she challenged his ability to pleasure his lovers.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:44 pm

"If only your mind were as sharp as your tongue."

He mocked with a grin and he continued to walk forward, moving toward her as he danced.

"Your bed skills are not so fierce sister, and you've not once complained about my ability to sate your yearning.."

He replied, gripping her waist and hoisting her legs over his hips, carrying her with him as her legs wrapped around his middle.

"You give yourself too much credit, not that it matters now, you're stuck with only me to warm your bed until we get home, but if you hold no yearning for what I can do to you then perhaps we shall practice abstinence during our stay."

He teased with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:52 pm

"My mind is sharp enough, brother."

She was not the smartest of the Fae. Neither was Xtopherus. They were young by Fae standards; still children learning the ways of their people and gaining knowledge and strength with each passing day. They were allowed to have their flaws.

"Do you complain about my ability to please you now, brother?" she giggled, legs curling around his hips as he hoisted her up. Her arms rested on his shoulders, fingers curling together behind his head.

"I have not complained because I have had others to sate me as I've needed," she purred lowly in his ear, nipping sharply at it.

It was a lie and he well knew that. She was teasing, rubbing salt in non-existent wounds. She was loyal to her brother. He had been the only one to share her bed since she had been a thousand.

Abstinence.

The mere thought of the word left a bad taste in her mouth. No, she would much rather go without such a practise in her life.

"Would you be able to practise such an act yourself, brother?"
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:12 pm

"You speak with a forked tongue darling sister, such horrible lies you speak to me."

He replied, a soft purr rumbling in his chest as she nipped his ear, leaning forward he rubbed his nose against her's affectionately.

Despite their taunts and lies they were only jesting and held tenderness for only each other.

"I find it doubtful that I would, not if we are to share a bed as per usual."

He knew his hands would wander in the night and sooner or later he would cease being able to resist her.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:19 pm

Aforementioned tongue stroked over his neck and throat gently as he purred softly, leaving behind damp trails.

"You enjoy my tongue and what it can do to you, dear brother."

Her voice was low; a soft seductive murmur carried by the wind.

"I may have the agree to a vow of abstinence, then." Her lips curled up into a small smirk. "I would enjoy seeing you battle with your longing for me before finally giving in and taking me."

Her teeth scraped over the skin of his throat roughly.

They were lustful creatures; it wouldn't take long for one of them to crack if they were in such close proximity.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:29 pm

The purring increased in volume as the tongue lapped over his skin, he continued to walk with her in his arms.

"Such a cruel girl you are Feidlimid."

With a few steps he had her back pressed up against a tree and leaned over to capture her lips, kissing her deeply as his body pressed up against her.

"We still have a job to do, as much as I would like to ravish you amoungst the trees, business then pleasure."

He murmured, his gaze looking down through her sheer clothing with longing.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:40 pm

"You have told me so many times in the past, brother."

He'd called her cruel in jest a lot and she had done the same. The two of them thrived on teasing each other.

Her eyes slid shut when he pressed her to the tree and she purred into the kiss.

the woman's teeth caught her brother's lower lip, biting down sharply until she tasted blood in her mouth. A soft moan sounded as she pressed her body forwards against his.

"What term is it the younger generations use for situations such as these? A 'rain check'?" She wasn't entirely certain of the correct usage of the phrase. Recently she had become very interested in humans and their strange new colloquialisms.

"After we have greeted the daughter of Cato and her underlings, one of us shall be ravishing the other against a tree. I do not, however, promise that it will be you ravishing me, dear brother."

She leaned forwards to lap up the blood that had dribbled down his chin.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:46 pm

"And I will continue to tell you that."

Xto moaned softly as his lip was nipped open, keeping his mouth agape slightly so she could lap and suck at the small wound which healed almost instantly under the man's magic.

"Rain check? that sounds rather foolish, I don't see the logic behind such a phrase, regardless, once we have done what is require of us, we shall return to these woods and I will do my best to be the one who ravishes you."

It was always a sexual power struggle between the two of them and there was even chances of either winning.

A small grin appeared on his lips as she devoured his blood, slowly he released her and continued to move towards the building.

"Best not dirty ourselves before business."
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:53 pm

"I do not understand the logic behind it, either, brother but I have heard it said in such context before."

She gave a soft laugh as he pulled away from her.

"You will do your best and you will undoubtedly fail."

She followed after him with a small smile, lifting a hand and pressing her fingers between the man's cheeks, stroking against his entrance through the sheer fabric covering him.

"It has been a long time since I have taken you there, dear brother. I think that will be my venture for today."

She smiled wickedly at him as she walked forwards again, overtaking him. Her hips swayed, the sheer skirts flowing out around her slim legs with the movement.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:01 pm

"I'll not let you best me tonight dear sister."

The male sibling did not flinch or tense as her fingers pressed against him, despite his sister being a female she had trained that part of his body well, she was ruthless when laying with him, his body would endure anything she did to him.

"I'll be the one taking you, burying myself deep inside of you, both ways, you best not get your hopes up on seeing me beneath you."

He grinned and caught up to her, grasping her from behind and pulling her against his torso, his hand slipping between her legs, stroking her fleetingly as his arousal pressed against her backside.

"There is work to be done."

He murmured in a seductive growl, nipping her long ear before grasping her hand and leading her towards to building.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:09 pm

She laughed softly.

"You never let me best you, dearest Xtopherus."

Her eyes slid shut and she gave a murmured moan, hips pressing into the caress of his fingers through the thin material of her skirts.

Her tongue ran over her lower lip slowly. She could think of a lot she'd like to do to her brother when they were given their privacy for the evening. Their battle would be long and fierce, she was sure. Neither of them would allow an easy victory against the other in such a situation.

The woman's ear twitched slightly when it was nipped and she gave a soft whimper when he pulled away from her and tugged her along.

"You, my brother, are a cruel being. Let us keep the greeting brief. I want you."
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:16 pm

"You adore my cruelty, the first hybrid we find, I will slay it for you, drawing out it's torment for a long while until it pleads and cries for mercy whilst you watch, growing damp with each pained cry."

He whispered huskily in her ear before lapping his tongue over on the the many piercing placed there.

They both knew how such violence drove them wild, it was something he adored and he would kill thousands just to see his sister squirm and moan in the ecstasy of arousal.

Xto chuckled and moved more swiftly towards the mansion, eager to have his way with her.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:22 pm

Her body was racked with a delicate shiver at the mental image.

"Live up to your promise, brother. I will never forgive you if that does not become a reality." Her silver eyes flickered open, gazing at her brother with serious, lustful emotions.

She was sadistic. She adored pained screams. Any pained screams.

Both she and her brother were the same. Both she and her brother had been the source of pained cries both in their enemies and themselves. They enjoyed both giving and receiving large amounts of pain.

"Come were are drawing closer."

Her pace sped up and she pulled her brother along instead of him pulling her along. She wanted to get meeting with Giacinto and Aleksandr over with quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next