Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

[M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:28 pm

He looked back at her with the same serious lust.
"I will give them to you as a gift, I promise you that."

Xtopherus leaned in and kissed her cheek, he would not fail her, the slow painful death of a hybrid would be his present to her, a gesture of his undying affection.

He followed her eagerly, the sooner they got the formalities taken care of the sooner they would once again begin their lust fuel duel of domination until one of them came out victorious and the other was forced to endure.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:34 pm

"It will be a gift I will greatly enjoy receiving, brother."

She returned his affectionate kiss on the cheek with one of her own before a bright smile curled her lips.

They had arrived and three figures stood out on the lawn waiting for them.

She was not pleased to see any of them. She was, however, pleased to know that as soon as they had finished greeting them, they would have their time alone with each other.

Her features school into a stoic mask as they neared the three Elders.

"It is good to know that you are expecting us, daughter of Cato." Her silver eyes passed over the other two. Aleksandr. And Lycus.

Her eyes flickered to Xto. Lycus should have been dead.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:20 pm

He too walked toward the Elders of the coven, his emotion shielded behind an indecipherable mask.

As if reading his sister's thought his own eyes met hers the moment they deviated from the three in front of them, they had been told that the Elf Lycustheos was dead and their information was never wrong.

"Though we have to admit that this is a surprise."

His pale silver eyes turned up to the Elf, cutting through his stern expression like a knife.

"Lycustheos, we thought you had died."

He muttered softly as he gazed at him, though his voice was calm and eerie smooth it demanded explaination.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:29 pm

Lycus could feel bile rising from his stomach as Xtopherus stared at him, the male was much shorter than he was but far more terrifying.

The Elf refused to react when they spoke of his death, however his mind raced with ways to escape their wrath, more importantly, he had to think of a way to keep Aleksandr out of it.

"I'm sorry but as you can see that is a falsehood, I am alive."

Technically he wasn't lying, right now he was alive, though he had died. His gaze didn't falter as he looks between the two Fae, he couldn't risk stealing a glance toward his Lycan for reassurance, right now he was on his own.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:09 pm

"We are never given information with falsehoods behind them, Lycustheos. Our sources are too fearful of us to dare attempt to do so."

Her silver eyes fluttered across the three opposite her and her brother, filling each of them with a fear of what would happen if their queries were not answered. Empathy was a dangerous gift in the hands of people that felt no pity or sympathy towards their victims.

Feidlimid was more outspoken than her brother at times, though her words nor her tone ever hinted towards her real emotions or intentions.

"Our questions are not why you are alive. I believe that there are many that would want you to return to this plane. Neither are they who bought you to this plane, though I am highly curious." She didn't look as curious as she claimed to be, though her brother would know she was curious about it. To the gathering, it would seem like a polite observation. She had seen something and she wanted to know about it. Normal for any species. It was as if she was attempting to relate to them through their tendency of getting curious; a terrible attempt. The gathering would pay no mind to her words. "I rarely see necromancy done so perfectly. You are entirely animated. It is truly a wonder to behold. I praise your necromancer for his talents. Do request he finds the time to meet me. I would like to praise him myself."

She had a great respect for Necromancers.

Her eyes slid shut for a moment. She had deviated. "Our request-" A demand rather than a request. The Fae never requested anything. "-is that you tell us how it came about. Omit names if you must, though we would very much enjoy hearing the tale with names." They wanted to know who had done it but that wasn't necessary information. They just needed to know how.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:35 pm

A wave of immense fear flowed through his body in an instant, he knew it had to be her magic, the emotions that ran through him caused his body to tremble, a cold sweat beading and rolling down his spine.

"I'm afraid that...I don't have the full story to offer you, I wish I did as I've had no means of revenge for what happened to me."

The Elf swallowed back the bile that rose in his throat which tightened as he spoke, instincts told him to flee but there was no where to run that he would be safe.

"It was nearing afternoon when I ventured out into the woods, I don't recall why I was out there, probably meditating as I don't recall having any weapons on me at the time.

From there it blacks out, I remember intense pain, I was blinded, then it stopped, replaced by immense amounts of heat.

I was dead and in the underworld, I remember being approached, spoken to by a man with large black wings, we made a deal and then I woke up on my bedroom floor, naked and covered in a thick layer of ash."

He replied, his voice shaking and cracking uncontrollably.

Last edited by Lycus Akoníto on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:44 pm

She stared at him silently as he trembled and whimpered out his story.

People were pathetic. Only lower beings were so affected by her Empathy. She could only do so little to Fae. It was hardly worth the effort unless she truly wanted to make a Fae feel a certain thing.

She withdrew her influence over his emotions, eyes sliding shut.

"Not a Necromancer. What a pity."

Necromancer's didn't have the ability to go into the Underworld. It was something else. Something that could venture into that plane.

Her eyes flickered open again and bought him to his knees with a surge of blinding pain in his head. Pain was not a true emotion, but it was close enough that she could influence it somewhat. "Tell me the correct tale. I told you to omit names, not portions of the tale. Do not disappoint me, Lycustheos, I do not like to be disappointed."

Feidlimid was not amused.

The Lycan in the gathering wasn't amused, either. He was horrified as he watched his lover fall to the ground, though he stood is ground, eyes flickering away.

Giacinto was amused. Watching Lycus bought to his knees so easily was a very amusing sight. A little grin curled her lips as she watched the show.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:43 pm

Lycus exhaled a relived breath as her influence faded away, his trembling body calming slowly.

As quickly as one emotion faded it was replaced by something far more sinister.

Pain exploded in his head, forcing his eyes shut as he fell to the floor, his body instantly curling into the fetal position before arching and writhing against the ground as a piercing scream of absolute agony ripped from his throat.

Normally the Elf tried to hide his pain, mask it as best he could, but this was more pain than he could handle, he sobbed out, tears threatening to fall from his eyes as his hands clasping in his hair, clutching onto his head as if his hands were the only thing keeping it in one piece.

"I was telling the truth."
He choked out between sobbed breaths, slowly pulling himself back onto his knees as he looked up at her, his hands still on head.

His breath came in struggled pants as he spoke.
"I don't remember how I died or who killed me, I'd tell you if I did, you know I'm a spiteful creature, I want them to suffer, not me."

He murmured, staring up at the woman pleadingly, his eyes struggling to stay open through the pain.
"All I know is that he offered me a way out of the eternal suffering for a large price and I was desperate enough to take it."
He hoped she bought his story, if she chose to inflict much more pain he would break down into tears, something he never wanted to do in front of Aleksandr, he could only imagine how difficult this was to witness.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:30 am

She watched the man fall to the ground silently.

How pitiful these creatures were; so easily influenced by outside sources. One small dose of pain and he was curled up in a ball almost crying.

Feid almost sighed when he lied to her yet again. These people had so little self preservation. It was fascinating and frustrating at the same time. These people were so stupid.

The Fae turned her gaze to her brother to share a long-suffering glance with him.

She wanted to get this over with quickly but Lycustheos was being difficult.

"I have told you that I do not care for names. You are omitting large parts of your tale. Do you think you can lie to me when I can feel what you feel, Lycustheos?"

She stepped forwards to stand in front of him, resting a hand on top of his head, stroking his hair tenderly. The contact intensified the false pain the Elf was feeling. She was not happy with the Elf hiding parts of his tale from her.

If he continued to defy her, she would get angry and increase the pain until he passed out then turn on one of the others in her anger. She had a well-disguised short temper. Xtopherus would be able to see the start of her descent into anger as easily as if she had spoken it.

"Tell me the truth, Lycustheos."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:39 pm

He stared up at her pleadingly as she moved forward, the amount of information he was hiding from her was minimal, only that Aleksandr had been the one leading him out to the woods, one small detail.

The Elf's eyes went wide as her hand touched his head, it looked like such a tender motion but more pain flooded through him, radiating from his head and shooting down his spine, filling his entire body.

Lycus fell forward onto his hands, shaking as they tried to prop him up.

"Look into my emotions!"

He screamed between his yells of agony, the tears that threatened to fall streamed freely from his eyes, rolling down his cheeks as each breath came as a struggles sob.

"I swear to you, I don't know how I died!"

He was telling the truth and if she delved enough she would be able to sense the immense confusion surrounding how he died.

The Elf whimpered a mantra of "please" and "I'm sorry" as he tried to shy away from the woman's touch, his body felt like it was splitting apart and he was helpless to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:49 pm

When it came to empathy Feidlimid's power dwelled in the realms of pain and anguish, Xtopherus was more in tune with sadness, loss and other such truer emotion.

He could see his sisters rising anger clearly, reading emotion was a strong point of his and he would read everyone as if their innermost feelings were written on their faces.

Feid was frustrated yet amused, the man's suffering aroused her which simply added to her frustration, impatience was creeping in as he desire peeked.

Giacinto was also aroused and highly amused at the scene in front of her though she was keeping herself in check.

Aleksandr was highly distressed, unable to watch what was happening.

Lycus...The Elf was in such pain that his immediate emotion was hard to read, but he delved deeper, fear, panic, confusion.

The Fae's eyes narrowed slightly as he tried to find deception in his words but it was not there, the man was speaking the truth, his killer was a mystery.

He reached out mentally to his sister, calling out to her, she would not be getting the answers she was searching for, not from him.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:21 pm

She gave a soft breath; the closest she would get to giving a hiss of annoyance at the Elf's pleads.

She wanted answers but he was not giving them. Just babbling and pleading.

The woman's eyes snapped to her brother's in warning as he called out to her, though she did dim her influence over Lycus slightly. There was little need for an unconscious Elf on her hands.

"Are all people outside of the Fae realm so thick headed that they do not know how to answer simple questions, Xtopherus?" she asked, eyes flickering down to the Elf rather than towards her brother. "I can see why we rarely venture from our realm."

"I do not care for who killed you. I have told you more than once that that is a piece of information that I am not expressly interested in. I want to know what parts of the tale you know. Who bought you back? What high price did they demand from you? What drove you to wanting to return?"

She crouched in front of the fallen Elf and stroked his cheeks tenderly with the backs of her fingers, wiping away the tear dripping from his chin. Her influence over him faded completely.

"I know you do not remember everything. I have felt that in your emotions but I also know you know more than what you are telling me. There is one thing I loathe more than impure creatures. That is being lied to so openly by fools that think they can deceive me."

She cupped his cheek tenderly, delicate fingers caressing his skin. "As an Elf, Lycustheos, you are the closest to my kin. I do not want to cause you pain. Tell me what I want to know." Her voice was soft. Lilting. Deep waters. She was dangerous, though she looked calm and sweet. She was getting annoyed with his idiocy. She wanted her answers. Now.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:00 am

Lycus slowly recovered as her influence lifted from him, but he made no effort to move from his place on his hands and knees.

The Elf flinched when she cupped his face but the pain he was waiting for never came, his icy blue eyes looking up at her.

"Belial..."

He muttered out, he was hoping he could have kept him out of this, but there was no helping it now and if anyone was equipped to deal with the Fae it was him.

"He told me he could get me out of the pit if I did something for him, he wouldn't tell me what he wanted, only that I would be in his debt and if there came a day that he needed me that I would assist him."

He swallowed thickly, worried about she would react to his dealings with the Fallen.

"I accepted out of desperation, there was so much I wanted out of life, my wife, to see my children again, I wasn't ready for death, unwilling to face the pain of my convictions."

Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:15 am

Belial.

Distaste filled her. Belial the Fallen. Older than her by many years. Cocky. Self confident to a fault.

She didn't like him and he didn't like her. Every time they met there was a battle of acidic words, taunts and insults. Neither of them were on each others Christmas card list.

"Such a fool you are, making deals with someone of his ilk. I do wonder how stupidity can be so prominent in lower species." Her eyes flickered up to Giacinto for a moment. She knew of the Succubus' deal with the Fallen, too. There was little that Feidlimid didn't know about important matters such as Belial's deals with people.

She liked to keep track of his power. He wasn't trustworthy.

Feidlimid stood and brushed off her skirts, returning to Xtopherus' side and taking his hand in hers. He was the only one here besides Alek that she didn't want to strike down right now. He could attempt to keep her somewhat sane.

"You are housing Belial? Giacinto, I did so want to believe that you had become wider in your age. It appears you have not. After your foolishness in your youth, I thought you would stop at nothing to avoid Belial and his ilk."

There people were truly stupid in her eyes. She had had enough of them already.

"Is there anything you would like to ask these imbeciles, brother? I grow bored of their presence."

She wanted to find a half-breed and torture it. That would bring her mood up greatly.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:21 am

His reaction to the news was much the same, distaste and annoyance, Belial was here, living in the mansion.

He was older than them, existing before the creation of their species in one form or another.

If the Fallen were more agreeable he could be an asset to their species but he had actively made them his enemy.

"Indeed not, I've seen enough already to indicate that our presence is needed here, if your home if harboring someone as foul as Belial I can only imagine what else lives within these walls."

He replied, holding her hand soothingly, they had riled her up and now he had to calm her before she became mad and did away with the annoyances around them.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:28 am

"Indeed," she agreed dryly.

They had a lot of work to do to if they were harbouring Belial willingly. What other monstrosities did they have? She daren't think of the answer for that.

"Come, brother. I need entertainment and you made a promise."

She tugged his hand as she turned, pulling him along with her. She was annoyed. She needed something to lift her mood. She wanted to torture someone. Get her hands dirty with the blood of her enemies.

A shiver of delight ran down her spine as her mind drifted.

Now they just needed to find someone impure and she could have her fun.

She left the three Elders without a backwards glance or any spoken words for them. She didn't care for them and it was glaringly obvious with the way she acted.

With her hand still curled around Xtopherus', she walked into the forest in search of someone to take her frustrations out on.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:37 am

"I did make you a promise, time for me to fulfill it."

He replied as he walked beside her, grasping her hand firmly and bringing it to his lips, kissing her knuckles softly as they walked away from the group.

They would find an impure creature and when they did it would suffer until his sister was sated and happy once more.

Once they were in the forest he leaned over, nipping at his sister's ear.

"I hope we find your gift soon sister, seeing you bring the Elf to his knees, hearing those screams..."

He shuddered softly, his arousal evident through the sheer fabric of his pants.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:43 am

Despite her current anger, a small smile curled her lips when her brother kissed her knuckles.

Xtopherus always managed to improve her mood with the smallest actions.

Her ear twitched when his teeth scraped against it.

"Bringing men down to their knees is a practise I most enjoy, brother. You should know this rather well." She smirked up at him a little. She had bought Xtopherus down to his knees many times before. Granted, he had bought her down to her knees just as many times.

Her nose twitched slightly as a breeze passed them by.

She smelt something. People. "Do you smell them?" Necromancer and a Wolf. Alone in the forest together. Not hybrids to her knowledge, but possibly people in a mixed relationship. Just as impure.

"Come, brother."
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:52 am

"I know that fact rather well sister, it is one of your greatest talents."

He teased softly, giving her hand a gentle squeeze. Xto knew exactly what to do when she was angry or upset, they had been together since birth and it had not taken him long to learn how to quell her emotions.

His eyes flicked up as the breeze sent the scent directly to them, it was clear what species they were now they just had to find a reason to smite them.

"I do."

He replied, their pace increasing slightly, he was eager for this.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:57 am

Feidlimid paused at the edge of the small clearing that the two were in, watching silently.

They weren't engaging in sexual activities. A shame. They were playing. A woman - the Necromancer - and a wolf.

Her tongue laved over her lower lip as she watched the two of them play chase, looking for anything to condemn them to death. Even if just one of them. She was desperate to watch someone be tortured at her brother's blade and hand.

She wasn't close enough to scent the Lycan in the Necromancer's blood. If she had been close enough, Brandusa would already be suffering at their hands.

Feid's head cocked to the side slightly as she watched them.

"Do you see anything, brother?"
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:04 am

"Not yet."

He murmured, they were just playing, and so far he could only catch the scent of the Lycan and the Necromancer.

His brows furrowed slightly as the woman caught hold of the wolf by the scruff of the neck, holding it still.

The white wolf shifted, turning into a boy, but what caught his attention was the tail and ears which were still present on his body despite his humanoid form.

"That's unusual."

He added, watching as the boy struggled free, his tail wagging excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:11 am

The Fae blinked, brows furrowing slightly in confusion.

"I've never seen anything like that before, brother."

She pursed her lips slightly. That could be dangerous.If the boy was caught off guard in public, his extra appendages could be seen by humans. They could find out about the supernatural.

Her eyes turned to her brother.

"Do you think the same as what I do, brother?"

Generally the two of them thought the same things as each other in these sorts of situations.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:16 am

"I do, he's a liability, young and volatile, if he was seen..."

He trailed off, knowing his sister knew what he was going to say even if the words were left unspoken.

The boy could be seen and expose the supernatural world, it was dangerous for him to exist like this.

What he wanted to know was how, his scent was Lycan and even from this distance he could see the tell tale silver eyes.

How had his genetics allowed for him to be able to expose his tail and ears like that?
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:19 am

"I do not like it."

The Fae were always so careful about humans finding out about Supernaturals. Many times officials had found out about them and they had plucked the situation at the roots.

They couldn't afford masses of humans thinking of them as more than just legends and stories.

"Let us dispose of it."

She didn't want it to live and potentially destroy the work they had put so much effort into. Humans were not to find out about them.

The woman walked forwards purposefully, gripping her brother's hand.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:26 am

Xto nodded sternly, this creature couldn't be allowed to live any longer, if it was seen and examined the humans would have the proof they need to expose their world.

Excitement ran through his body, this is what they had been looking for and he would be able to fulfill his promise to his sister without even having to go through a long boring search of the mansion.

He held her hand as they moved forward, his pale eyes gleaming slightly as they trailed over the young boy, he would hardly be a challenge, no harder than slaughtering a lamb, but now was no time to get fussy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!   [M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] !! - Arrival of the Fae - !!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next