Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Hot Seat Song

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Raisa

The Hot Seat Song - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:01 am

"Fast metabolism."

She replied, thankfully due to being supernatural she didn't have to worry about getting old and having it slow down on her like humans did, there was really no way for her to get fat even if she wanted to.

"Thank you!"

She yelped when the boy placed her food down, swiftly scooping up a slice and biting into it eagerly, taking a large mouthful and chewing.

Raisa rolled her eyes at him, Necromancers really did get the short end of the stick when it came to senses.

"I never realized how bad your senses were, it's kinda funny."
She murmured, swallowing her first mouthful.

"As opposed to blood, idiot, I'm not a full Lycan."
Rai snorted a laugh before taking another large bite.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:04 am

"Not my fault," He replied, leaning back against the leather of the booth seat.

He couldnt help his dull senses.

Blood.
Vampire.

"No wonder you wanted to leave a few bites on me," he muttered softly, eyes sliding shut as his head tilted back, resting in the top of the seat.

"Would you have helped yourself to a little blood if you had left those marks?"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:11 am

"Just a little."

She admitted, chances were that if she broke the skin she wouldn't be able to help herself, she didn't need blood but that didn't mean that she wouldn't crave it if it was right in front of her.

A few laps would be enough, normally bloody steaks kept that side of her at bay for a long while.

"Not my fault, technically speaking I'm still a fledgling."

Rai was lucky enough to have the worst of both worlds, the temper and hunger of a Lycan and the cravings of a Vampire, though she did catch a break with not being turned to a crisp in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:17 am

He gave a little hum.

He'd admit that the thought of a Vampire feeding from him - taking something that he relied on to live from him - was a turn on. The thrill of knowing that he could die was exciting.

Khaliq yawned a little, throwing an arm over his mouth to muffle it slightly.

His lack of sleep was catching up to him.

"Not that I don't like that idea, but I don't think my boss would enjoy seeing actual bite marks on my skin." Or him having a day off to recover from the loss of blood, for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:29 am

"You know if you're tired you can go home, I'm a big girl, I can managed to eat a pizza on my own."

He didn't need to be here if he was that exhausted and by the look of him, he was.

Rai took another piece and began to devour it eagerly.

"And here I was thinking it would be you getting upset that I was using you as food.

You're a strange guy you know that right? Most people would hear a temperamental Lycan say they want to drink from them and just walk the other way, throw in my Vampire side and you're just asking for trouble."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:32 am

"I'll stick around 'til you're done."

He didn't like ditching people half way through something.

"I've been told once or twice," he replied with a grin, eyes flickering open to gaze at her. A lot of people thought he was strange. Not that he was complaining. Strange was good.

"Trouble is fun." He grinned widely at her.

Life was dull without a little trouble lurking around.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:41 am

"You really are an idiot."

She replied, shaking her head softly, it was a good thing she didn't plan on hanging out with random guys she met at strip clubs, otherwise she could end herself in a lot of trouble if something went wrong.

"It would be so easy for me to fuck up and kill you."

She replied, taking another bite of her pizza, finishing up another slice before immediately picking up another, it didn't matter how much she ate she showed no sign of stopping anytime soon.

"If you're suicidal count me out, I don't need that shit on my conscience."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:43 am

"I'm not suicidal."

He got excited by dangerous situation, yes. He was... more of an adrenaline junkie than suicidal. He didn't want to die.

And if he did die, his sister would just bring him right back to kill him again for getting himself killed in the first place.

"You don't give your self control much credit, do you?"

He ran his hand through his curly hair, yawning again.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:49 am

Rai just looked over at him dully.

"Lycan pup, Vampire fledgling, what part of that sense sounds stable to you?"
She asked, shaking her head as she polished off the rest of her pizza before starting on the dessert one with equal ferocity.

"I have good reason not to trust my self control, there is not way you could stop me if I snapped and really decided to dig my fangs in."

She was being realistic, she knew well enough that she had faults and that if she stay vigilant she could avoid making a huge mistake and killing someone by accident.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:55 am

"Are you gonna just not fuck and feed off people so you don't kill them by accident?"

He arched a brow. "Realistically, there are gonna be a few deaths. Who gives a fuck if there are? People die all the time from Vampire attacks. It's normal."

He made himself a little more comfortable. "You're doing a good thing by trying to not hurt people but you're not going to be able to resist biting all the time when you're fucking someone."

Liq leaned forwards with a little grin as he rested on the table. He dipped a finger in her dessert and wiped it on the tip of her nose, chuckling softly. "People know there's a chance they're gonna get hurt when they fuck with Lycan and Vampires. Let them worry about being hurt; you don't need to worry your pretty little head over it."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:04 am

Rai growled and glared at him the more he spoke.

"It may be normal for people to die from Vampire attacks but that doesn't make it right and the fact that you're so blazé about it just makes you even more of an idiot than you look."

Her eyes narrowed as she smacked his hand away, wiping the sauce off of her nose before standing up, her hands planting firmly on the table and she leaned down and stared at him.

"I will worry my 'pretty little head' over what ever the fuck I want and you have no right to dictate me how I should be living my life because at the end of the day you're not the one who might kill someone, I am, it is my conscience that it will weigh on, not yours.

So you can go and fuck yourself up the ass with a cactus and keep your stupid opinions to yourself."

With an irritated sigh she got up and stormed out of the store, slamming the door shut behind her.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:10 am

He sat and listened to her rant silently.

She sounded like she really needed to get those worries off her chest. Maybe sharing his opinion on the matter was a bad idea (not many people agreed with his thoughts on death) but it had gotten her to open up and blurt some things he was sure she had held deep.

Well, that was a shitty end to an otherwise great night...

With a soft sigh, he slid out of the booth and made his way back home.

He needed some sleep before he decided to do anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hot Seat Song
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6