Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Reunited and a new arrival

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Reunited and a new arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited and a new arrival   Reunited and a new arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:22 pm

Alexis had been so afraid, terrified by the fact that she didn't know what her child would be, Lycan, Vampire, or a mixture of both.

Both species had such large weaknesses, she was scared the child had to live with all of them, but as soon as she had seen their child's face, the fear washed away so immediately, he was perfect and healthy.

Gingerly Alexis moved on the bed, scooting over a small amount to allow Tahir to sit beside her on the bed, petting the empty patch of mattress.

"I think your son wants to meet you."

She muttered, looking up at her wide-eyed mate, a small smile gracing her pale pink lips.

He was shocked, she understood that feeling completely, she had grown close to their child as he grew within her, now it was time for Tahir to feel that same closeness by embracing his son for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and a new arrival   Reunited and a new arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:33 pm

As soon as Alexis patted the space beside her Tahir carefully sat down next to them.

He gently put his hand around her waist and leaned in closer to get a better look at the baby.

Just being born, the baby was a ashen color, but Lyssum had informed the couple that was normal, especially since he had vampire blood in him.

The black tuft of hair on the infants head made Tahir smile. He got that from him!

The man was grateful that Alexis was the one holding their delicate little one. The Persian worried if he so much as touched the baby he would shatter into a million little pieces.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and a new arrival   Reunited and a new arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:40 pm

Alexis knew Tahir too well, she knew his emotions and she could feel the worry radiating off of him.

The Lycan was large and strong, but he was also tender and gentle, more than that, he would never dream of harm coming to child, he would protect him.

She knew that all too well, she would protect their child with her own life.

Alexis reached over, gently positioned Tahir's arms before placing the child into them with all the care and tenderness of a mother.

Tahir was a Lycan, caring for his pups would come to him on instinct, she just knew it.

"What should we name him?"

She asked, leaning against her Mate's side, pressing a kiss to his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and a new arrival   Reunited and a new arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:49 pm

"Alexis ,what are you--?" Before he could even finish his sentence his quirky lover had placed their child in his arms.  

Tahir's heart pounded in his chest as he cradled the baby.  What if he was holding the infant too tight?  Or not tight enough?  What if the angle was wrong!?

"Am I doing this right?" He asked, looking somewhat desperate.  He calmed down as the vampire kissed his cheek to reassure him.

Glancing down he looked at his baby and wondered about possible names.

He remembered his beloved brother, Jem, killed long before his time.

"Alexis, can we name him Jem?  My brother who was closest in age to me was named Jem.  He was a good man.  We were close and I'd like to honor his memory by naming my first born after him.  But only if that's okay with you as well."  The Persian man spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and a new arrival   Reunited and a new arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:55 pm

Alexis smiled at him and chuckled softly, reaching up and stroking her hand through his thick, dark hair.

"You're doing it perfectly, don't worry."

She assured him, it would take time to realize how to care for their child properly, they were first time parents, struggling a little was natural.

"Jem.."

She muttered, looking down at the baby boy, who cuddled in happily to his father's arms.

"Jem fits him well, I love it."

It was decided, Jem Sijistani, their precious little Jem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and a new arrival   Reunited and a new arrival - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunited and a new arrival
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2