Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] A Real Workout

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

[M] A Real Workout - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:58 am

"Thank you Master."

He replied, smiling up at the man as he ruffled his hair before padded over to his neat pile of clothes.

Chester quickly pulled on his underwear, jeans, shirt and sweater, pulling on his shoes and carefully put two pins in the front of his hair, keeping his fringe from falling in his eyes.

"I'm ready now."

He looked fresh as a daisy with his clothes on, his face was still lively and bright and his blood splattered body was hidden from view, save for one small smear of Alek's blood across his lip.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:03 am

"Then come. Lycus will find us when he is done."

He slid an arm around the boy's shoulders, guiding him towards the door.

The walk to his room was quick and uneventful. There wasn't even anyone out in the halls to see them.

Alek pushed open his bedroom door and gestured for Chester to go in first.

Slight changes had been made to his room in anticipation of a new Slave.

Next to his large chest of drawers was a smaller one from the same set. A place for the boy to keep his possessions. And next to one of the end tables next to his bed was a large shiny new cage. Within that cage was a few items. A collar and an assortment of toys.

"The bathroom is through that door," he muttered, nodding to a door along the left side of the room. "Take your time cleaning up. I'll be waiting behind the partition wall for you."
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:14 am

Chester nodded softly and headed towards the door, his eyes trailing over the room in wonder, this was much nicer than the room he use to live in.

He entered the bathroom and go to work scrubbing himself clean beneath the constant stream of hot water.

Once his skin was free of any blood and wax, his hair was washed and he got out of the shower.

He dried himself off, getting as much dampness as he could out of his blond locks.

Chester looked down at his clothes, they were all coated in blood now, everything except for his sweater...

He pinned back his hair again and pulled the large sweater over his body, the end of which stopped mid thigh, the sleeves covering most of his hands, only the tips of his fingers visible.

"Master..."

He muttered as he padded back into the room, his bare feet hitting the ground with quiet steps.

He moved behind the partition wall, his dirtied clothes in hand, he had no idea what to do with them and he didn't want to messy up his Master's bathroom by leaving them there.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:20 am

The Lycan had taken to reading over the contract he and Lycus had written up and had printed off on his desk while Chester showered.

Everything looked to be in order.

All they needed now was for Chester to read it and the three of them to sign it.

Then everything would be done. Paperwork was, unfortunately, boring but necessary.

He looked up when Chester appeared behind the partition and smiled at him.

"The hamper is in the bathroom. They may be a little big but until yours are cleaned, you can borrow some of my clothes." Chesters clothes would be washed and dried in a matter of hours. The Nameless Faces were good housekeepers.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:24 am

He smiled and padded back to the bathroom, placing his clothes in the hamper before returning back behind the partition, he hadn't grabbed any of Aleksandr's clothes.

He didn't want to, they would soon be his official Master's clothes, he shouldn't be touching them let alone wearing them.

Until his own clothes were cleaned he could wear his sweater.

"I'm all clean and tidy now."

He said once he returned, bouncing excitedly on the balls of his feet despite the discomfort of his aching body.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:27 am

Alek's lips quirked upwards a little as he watched Chester bounce up and down excitedly.

He reminded him of an excited puppy.

It was adorable. If someone saw him now they wouldn't expect that he could be such a slut behind closed doors.

"Do you want to see where you'll be staying now or do you want to read through your contract?"

For now it was entirely up to the hybrid.

Until he was collared officially the boy was free to make his own decisions.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:32 am

"I'd like to read the contract first, but I don't want to sign it until I've seen everything, I hope that's okay."

He didn't want to get himself into anything horrific accidentally, after all he had only just met these people and though they had reputations, good ones at that, he was the one putting his life in their hands, if they wanted to chain him up and leave him there to starve they could and he would be trapped.

A relationship like this took full trust from the Slave.

The Hybrid shuffled closer to the Lycan's desk to view the piece of paper.
"Is there any rules I should know about for inside and outside of sessions?"
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:39 am

"Of course."

He wanted the boy to know what he was getting into before signing the contract. Serving under he and Lycus could be dangerous.

Potential Slaves had to be completely certain that this was what they wanted before they signed their life away to the two Grecian men.

He handed over the few pieces of paper stapled together and gestured for the boy to take a seat on the large leather sofa next to his desk.

"Outside of Sessions I would like you to not wear clothes unless specifically told to wear them when inside this room. Outside the room you can choose to wear clothes or not. You'll be given time to venture around by yourself and do whatever you want but we reserve the right to call on you during those times if we want you."

Chester would get time to talk to people; meet new people and make friends. Keeping him to themselves could be dangerous to his mental health.

"When not in Session, I'd like to you wear a plug. This isn't particularly a necessity but I would very much like to see it happen."
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:50 am

Chester sat himself down and began to read intently, his eyes passing over everything dutifully, he had to be certain they weren't out to do anything sinister.

"Are the rooms heated in winter?"

He asked, trying to come off casual about it, he could agree to the no clothes rule but he wanted to know he had warmth somewhere if the weather got too cold, he had been left out in the cold naked before and ended up with a nasty case of hypothermia.

He got time to himself everyday to go outside, he could wear clothes outside if he wanted to all he really wanted was for him to constantly be plugged and be naked in his presence.

"I can agree to all those rules though am I allowed to take the plug out myself when I need to use the bathroom? or do I need to come to you?"

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:55 am

"Not usually as I don't spend much time in here but if you want them to be, it's easily done."

Winter wasn't for a long while now but they could take note of it and pass it onto the people that could make it happen - the Nameless Faces - when it needed to happen.

Alek gave a nod. "You may remove your plug when you need to go to the bathroom as long as you replace it immediately after you've finished. If I'm present, of course, you'll tell me before you go to the bathroom but otherwise you are free to go whenever you need."

This seemed to be working out well so far. Alek didn't have outrageous demands and Chester seemed to be taking everything in stride, willing to do all that Alek set out for him.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:00 am

The boy set down the piece of paper and nodded softly, everything looked good, it seemed like they really did intend on looking after him as long as he gave them what they wanted, him.

"Everything looks good."

His rules weren't outrageous so he was quite pleased so far.

"You wanted to show me where I would be staying?"

He questioned as he looked over at the Lycan, he was eager to see where he would be living once he signed the contract.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:05 am

"You'll be living in this room."

He stood and motioned for Chester to follow him.

"For the most part you'll be sleeping in my bed with me. Do you have a problem with that?" His silver eyes turned down to the boy as he perched on the edge of the large bed.

"If there's need for punishment, the cage will be used." His turned his gaze to the large cage a few feet from the bed.

"The smaller chest of drawers is yours to use and fill with what you wish. If you have books, you're free to store them on one of my bookcases. You're free to read any book on the bookcases if you want as long as you return them to the same place."
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:12 am

Chester followed after him eagerly, his eyes glancing over everything in the room.

"No, I'm more than happy to sleep in your bed."

He replied with a small blush, he'd be spending most nights curled up against the Lycan, he liked the sound of that.

He looked over at the cage, the bed definitely looked more appealing than being put into that box to sleep in.

A small smile graced his lips, he was allowed to read anything he wanted, that excited him, Aleksandr was much kinder than his old Master, he looked forward to serving him.

"This is better than I ever dared to hope for."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:18 am

Alek gave a soft laugh.

"Lycus and I will be very cruel and demanding in Session. Its in our nature to be. But we recognise the fact that you're still a person."

He patted the bed, bidding Chester to join him.

"Outside of Sessions you'll be treated with the same respect as anyone else we meet would. You're a person the same as everyone else."

His lips curled upwards. "Have you hear the phrase 'treat him like a prince and fuck him like a slut'? You'll be treated well with us, Chester. If we don't treat you up to your standards at any time then you can terminate our contract. Your not under any obligation to stay with us if we start treating you terribly."
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:25 am

He crawled onto the bed and nestled in against his new Master's side, wrapping his arms around his own knees but leaning against the man affectionately.

"I can here expecting cruelty, I'm ready for it and I can handle it."

He knew he could, they saw what he could do, he could only get better from here.

"This is... very different to what I am use to."
He admitted, his gaze looking around the room in awe before looking up at Aleksandr.

"I've not had a Master like you or Lycus before but I promise to behave as best I can and do what you want me to do."

If he was the best Slave he could hope to be perhaps that would be enough to make him feel worthy of such kindness.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:30 am

Alek wrapped an arm around the boy, pulling him closer.

"Cruelty will happen but not in large doses." There would be long Sessions, yes, but outside of those Sessions, he doubted either of them would be cruel unless they were in particularly bad moods.

"Lycus and I are not like ordinary Masters. We are our own people and we don't conform to any social norms."

The man ruffled the boy's hair and gave him a smile. "That's all we ask." As long as he behaved the two would be content with him.

"Is there anything about us that you want to know or anything about yourself that you want us to know?" Was there anything the boy was curious about?
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:37 am

He would get moderate doses of cruelty amongst all of this, he was definitely very happy with this arrangement.

"You're better than ordinary Masters."

He muttered before going bright red when he realized he had said it out loud.

"Ehem, there is one thing I should...probably tell you.
I assume there will be some orgasm control or denial, I can't...I can't hold out when you use your mouth like you did earlier."

If Aleksandr sucked him off like that, he was going to come immediately, he wouldn't be able to resist.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:52 am

Alek chuckled softly as the boy flushed a dark red.

How cute.

"I'll make sure to pass that message on to Lycus. I'm sure it'll bring a smile to his face."

The Lycan nodded. "You assume correct." Orgasm control and denial was common practise and they indulged in it occasionally. Teasing each other by denying them orgasm was fun sometimes.

"We aren't people without our flaws. We can work on building your tolerance for blowjobs in time if you want."

They could work on anything that Chester wasn't great at over time. He didn't need to be perfect at everything.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:22 pm

His scarlet cheeks got a little darker, he was going to tell Lycus what he had said, this was embarrassing.

The little hybrid's brows shot up as he shook his head frantically.

"N-no I would never ask for anything like that from anyone, least of all my Master."

He knew why no one ever took him in their mouths or anywhere else except their hands.

"I'm too big..."

The boy's voice fell into a whisper as shame flooded his dainty features.

"People's hands are all I know."

He had never been inside of anyone, he was never the dominant, always pleasuring people the only way he knew how, by taking them inside of himself in one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:41 pm

Alek gave a loud snort.

The Lycan calmed himself with a little shake of his head.

"I think I'm too scarred for people to find attractive." He arched a brow down at the boy. That was a true worry for him. Who wanted someone as scarred up as him when they could have someone completely unblemished? His scars weren't going away any time soon.

"It's difficult to get your head around sometimes, but we have to accept that there are some people that like what we think are flaws in ourselves."

"You're not too big, Chester."

He tugged gently at a lock of the boy's blond hair, smiling down at him softly. "I know more than a few people that would jump at the chance to take you, both orally and anally."

Himself included but Alek wanted to keep that a secret and surprise the boy with it.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:51 pm

"But Master Aleksandr is very attractive!"

He replied, raising his voice slightly, the tone sounding more adorable than firm.

The hybrid couldn't look or sound imposing even if he tried.

A dark blush blaze across his cheeks as he looked up at the Lycan, his mouth gaping slightly.

"A...anally...?"

That was unbelievable, he had been so strongly shut down when people saw his arousal, no one wanted to take it.

The boy squirmed in his seat, his hand moving to pull his sweater down over his member, covering it from view as he got hard from just speaking about it.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:00 pm

The Lycan picked up the Hybrid's hand and pressed it to his scarred neck.

The skin was rough. It still looked sore though the Lycan felt no pain from it any more. "It's had fifteen hundred years to heal up. It's not gone away in that time and it won't be going away any time in the near future. It's ugly."

A lot of the time when people first met him, their eyes drew to his scar and they spoke to that. That's why he wore buttons down when he did wear clothing; so he could at least attempt to hide such a hideous scar.

"I'm not attractive, I'm scarred." Alek didn't like toe look of scars. He went out of his way to make sure that his submissives were never scarred by his hand. He gave a half-shrug. "And yet people still seem to think I am."

The Lycan nodded, lips curling into a little grin.

"Yes, anally. Zakhar would love you."

He'd like to see the Russian take what this boy had to offer.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:10 pm

Chester stroked his dainty hand over the man's scarred neck softly.

"Nothing could ever look ugly on your skin Master."

He replied, the boy wasn't collared yet as such he leaned up an pressed a soft kiss to the man's throat.

"You shouldn't say such horrible things, others think you're attractive because you are, scars and all."

The boy muttered softly, looking up at the Lycan bashfully.

"The boy is right and you are a fool Aleksandr."

Lycus burst into the room, his hardened eyes trained on the Lycan as he moved behind the wall, his arms crossed over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:29 pm

Alek shivered softly as the boy's finger stroked over his skin.

The skin wasn't painful but it was very sensitive. Even little touches elicited a shiver from him.

The Lycan smiled a little, stroking the boy's hair as he leaned forwards to kiss his throat. "Sometimes its hard not to think I'm unattractive."

He pulled the boy onto his lap. "How about you help me get over my issues with my scars and I'll help you get over your issues with your size?" It'd be a long, slow process but they both needed help and they'd be around each other often enough to help each other out.

Alek's silver eyes flickered up when Lycus appeared.

"Wonderful for you to join us."

He tugged playfully on a lock of Chester's hair. "We were just talking about Chester's cock and I think we should talk to Belial about a play date between the four of them." Four slaves together, two painsluts, one masochist and a pet. That sounded fun.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:33 pm

Chester nodded softly as he curled up in his Master's lap, leaning up again his chest, his face nestled in against the Lycan's throat, peppering the scar with gentle pecks as he tried to kiss it better.

"I'll do everything I can to help you Master."

He replied as he looked up at Aleksandr happily.

Lycus' stern expression smoothed out slightly as he watched the two of them.

"I think Chester's cock will be a topic of conversation for quite a while, it's impressive."

Larger than his, that was for sure.

"A play date sounds like fun, it would be a good opportunity for Chester to make some friends here amongst the other Slaves."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] A Real Workout
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Artillery Room-
Jump to: