Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] A Real Workout

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

[M] A Real Workout - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 8 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:55 pm

He had been told to fuck Lycus as such he started moving his hip again, pushing down on the Elf then thrusting up into the Lycan, nothing he had done to someone compared to this, he was being pleasured immensely from two different places, it was overwhelming and had a shiver running through him.

Lycus stared up at this Lover's icy eyes flashing at him, this was hardly a way for a Master to be acting but if he wanted Chester inside of him them he could.

With a little smirked he reached around the boy and grasped Alek's arousal, pumping him firmly as he thrust up into Chester.

The Hybrid held Aleksandr closer, hiding his face in against the man's neck, his cheek were bright and flustered and he found himself biting his lip as he whimpered a moan.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 8 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:59 pm

Lycus had such set ideas on being a Master.

Alek could take it in the ass and still be the dominant partner. As long as he was giving the orders and had control of the situation, he was still the Dominant partner.

The Lycan breathed a soft moan when Lycus began pumping his arousal.

This felt so good.

He was being stretched, fucked and pleasured.

With a soft moan the man pressed forwards to kiss the Elf hard, biting into his lower lip until he tasted blood.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:04 am

Lycus pushed forward and kissed the man back roughly, nipping and biting at his tongue, moaning when he tasted his own blood.

Chester moaned as the two men moved, Lycus pushed deeper into his as Aleksandr bore down on his arousal, burying him deep inside of himself.

"Masters."

He breathed out in a hot moan as his body moved against the two of them pleasuring them both at the same time.

As far as penetrating someone went he was a virgin and being buried inside of Aleksandr like this after so long without it had fire burning through his body, that fact rather obvious from how his skin heated up, slick with sweat as his breath came in little huffed pants.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:07 am

Alek moaned as his tongue was bitten.

He pulled away from the Elf, smirking and panting softly.

"This feels so good," he groaned for Lycus' benefit. "I think I might replace you after all."

It wasn't something he'd ever consider doing, but feeling Chester inside of him did feel incredible.

Alek had decided that this would be a common occurrence form now on.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:12 am

"I'll believe that when I see it, you're too obsessed with me to dump me for a big cock."

He replied with a smirk, he wasn't the type to be insecure, he knew where they stood, if he wanted to ride Chester then he could, the boy belonged to both of them.

The Elf thrust upwards brutally, causing the boy to cry out loudly, Lycus groaned in reply as the boy's entrance throbbed against him, he knew what that meant.

"Master Aleksandr...I'm going to....please, please let me come."

He whimpered almost pathetically as he thrust up into the man desperately, this was his first time, he wasn't going to last long no matter how much experience he had in other areas.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:17 am

"Maybe I'll just keep you locked in the cage until I want to fuck you and just keep Chester around the rest of the time."

The Lycan gave a smirk in return.

Alek had expected this. The boy had voiced that he only ever got hands and very very rarely got some ones mouth. This was something different. He didn't expect the boy to last long.

"You can."

But Alek wanted as much as he could out of the boy before he did come.

His hips rocked hard and fast against the boy, taking in as much of him as he could as hard and fast as he could, groaning loudly as he did, chest heaving in heavy pants.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:22 am

Chester's head tossed back as he moaned, resting back against Lycus' shoulder who bit into his neck firmly.

Lycus thrust up into him hard and fast, making things more intense for the poor hybrid who was being fucked brutally from both sides.

Chester grunted softly as he thrust against each man a few more times before be was completely taken by the feeling of being fucked like this.

He cried out loudly, his body raked by a violent shudder as he came, hard, spilling into the Lycan with tremendous ferocity, his body throbbing, pulsing and clenching against both of them.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:27 am

Alek groaned loudly as the boy came inside of him.

That always felt good. He loved the feeling of someone coming in him. It was something that Lycus had gotten him addicted to when he was human and had been growing on him since he and Ly had gotten back together again.

He'd never openly admit it, though.

The Lycan purred softly, pressing gentle kisses to the Hybrid's cheeks and lips, stroking through his blond hair gently.

His hips rocked upwards demandingly, thrusting into the Elf's hand.

He wanted to come now.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:32 am

Chester looked up at Aleksandr through half hooded eyes, giving soft mewling moans as the man continued to move on top of him whilst littering his lips and cheeks with affection.

His arms wrapped around the Lycan, holding him close as he continued to move his body, thrusting against both men through his pace had slowed.

Lycus moaned as the boy came around him, Gods he was beautiful when he came.
His hand pumped the Lycan harder, his thumb grinding down against his slit brutally as he thrust up into the boy, forcing Chester's hips up to push into Aleksandr.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:36 am

The Lycan groaned as the three of them continued to move at a slightly less brutal pace.

His lips parted in a soft moan when Lycus' hand moved harder and faster around him. That was what he wanted.

He wanted to be forced over the edge and slowly he could feel that happening.

He could feel heat pooling and churning in the pit of his stomach.

After a few long moments the Lycan gave a loud moan, his release spilling out over the Elf's hand.

He panted softly, the rocking of his hips slowing to a stop.

His eyes flickered up to Chester and he gave a little grin. "That's the closest to Vanilla sex you'll ever get with the two of us."
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:42 am

Lycus released his Lover's arousal and instead gripped the boy's hips, moving him faster and harder, thrusting up into him for a few long moments before he moaned loudly and spilled into him, thrusting up to ensure he filled the boy's very depths.

Chester moaned as he felt the Elf's hot release flow through him, leaning back he nuzzled against the man's neck, kissing Lycus' throat as he nestled up against him.

The Elf's hands slipped under the boy's sweater, stroking over his lean chest and stomach.

"I think, I'd like to sign that contract now, Master Aleksandr."

He replied, his hazy eyes fluttering open as he gazed up at him with striking aquamarine eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:45 am

The Lycan slid out of the Hybrid's lap and laid out on the couch, stretching a little.

He waved a hand dismissively. "Give me a moment to regain the ability to think." He pushed his hair out of his face with a little groan.

That had felt so good.

"You're going to have to get used to that. My ass has never felt so fucking good."

He could still feel it. He felt stretched.

It was a delicious feeling.

"Ly, go get the contract. Next to the computer."
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:51 am

"I resent that." Replied Lycus, perhaps he would have to take Chester for a ride once he had trained his ass a little more if the boy was really that good.

He placed a kiss to the back of the boy's neck before lifting his up off of his lap and placing him on the couch.

The Elf got up to get the contract and a pen as those two recovered from their time together.

Chester sat down on the warm leather of the couch, reaching down, his fingers gracing over his arousal as it slowly calmed, he had never had anything like that before, it was amazing as he had no complaints if Aleksandr wanted to do that to him again.

"I'm glad I pleasured you, Master."
He replied, looking over at him with a bashful smile.
"I never thought it found feel so good."

He never thought he would think this but, he wanted more of his Master's ass, he wanted to be able to last longer, thrust into him hard and fast.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:57 am

In a truly Alek-like thing to do, the Lycan held up his hand, flipping the Elf the bird. "Resent it all you want, I feel great."

When he wasn't putting forwards the effort to act dignified, the Lycan could be like any other person.

He stretched out a little with a pleased groan.

"If you want more we can attempt training. Its your choice."

The boy could choose to go through endurance training so he could last longer if he wanted to.

"Ly, hand it over." He waved his hands, gesturing for the Elf to pass the paper to him.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 1:06 am

The Elf snorted a laugh at the Lycan as he grabbed what they needed.
"Just you wait until my ass can handle him, I'll make you share his cock."

Lycus made his way back over to the Lycan and handed over the contract and a pen as he sat himself down with a groan, tucking himself back into his pants and zipping up his fly, today had been very satisfying.

While Alek looked it over Lycus pulled his phone from his pocket and went about cancelling the auditions for tomorrow.

"If you're willing to train me then I am willing to try anything."
Chester replied as he stretched out his legs and tidied up his sweater.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 1:10 am

"You'll have to start training your ass to do that. You've only just begun to accept my cock without whining about it," he snorted with a little grin.

Alek pressed the paper to his thigh and signed it, passing it off to Chester to do the same.

"His cock does feel good, though. You can play with it when you grow a pair and start stretching yourself."

This felt so different than usual. This was nice. He was being more casual. Less... uptight.

"If there's any particular training you want, just speak to one of us. We're more than happy to oblige."
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 1:18 am

"Get off my back, my ass was virgin not too long ago, don't you forget that."
He was quite proud of the fact that they could have sex without him not being able to move for days afterwards.

"Master Aleksandr is collecting virginities."
The boy muttered with a chuckle.

Chester took the contract in his hands and looked over it one last time, a small smile gracing over his lips.

"I just want to be able to feel anything other than a hand and be able to hold out longer than I can at the moment."

He was no good if he couldn't last until his Master came.

The boy signed his name at the bottom of the page without hesitation, he knew he wanted this, more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 1:21 am

"I've only had two people in my ass so the point is moot."

He'd been as good as a virgin when Lycus had taken him again after three thousand years.

Lycus and Chester have been the only two people that had ever fucked his ass.

"We can definitely work on that."

It was something he was planning to train the boy in anyhow.

"Ly, get your x down on that paper and we can officially collar him."

Alek was more than a little excited about that.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 1:26 am

Lycus reached over and took the contract and pen from the boy, quickly placing down his rather intricate signature before looking over the paper.

"It's done, Chester belongs to us now."

He smiled softly and got to his feet taking the contract back over to the desk and placing it safely in the draw before running his hand through the boy's hair.

"Would you like to do the honors Alek?"

He asked, knowing full well that the Lycan had been excited for this, there was no way he would give up collaring their Slave.

Chester sat there quietly, his excitement bubbling under the surface as he looked between the two of them, it had been far too long since he had felt that weight around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 1:36 am

"Of course."

He'd been looking forwards to collaring his own Slave since they had first started talking about it when Belial had sent them off to New Zealand.

Alek stood and motioned for the both of them to follow him.

He stopped in front of the cage and knelt down, opening it up and rifling through the contents before pulling out a collar.

He crooked a finger, beckoning Chester closer.

This was it.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 1:40 am

Lycus rested a hand on the boy's shoulder as they walked back into the other part of the room.

Chester's bright eyes followed his Lycan Master to the cage, a small smile curled at his lips, if he was bad, that would be his home, but if he behaved he would be curled up in the big bed with Aleksandr and Lycus.

He stepped forward as he was beckoned, standing as tall as he could, still half a foot shorter than his Master.

He brushed his hair out of the way and exposed his neck to the Lycan, waiting as butterflies filled his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 1:46 am

"Kneel," he ordered.

The Lycan smiled down at the Hybrid when he knelt in front of him.

He stroked the boy's hair gently, tucking it behind his ear. This really was his welcome into the family.

As soon as the collar was around his throat he was officially theirs.

Alek took great care in buckling the collar and clicking the locks shut.

He leaned forwards to embrace the boy, pressing a kiss into his hair. "Welcome to the family, Chester."

Chester was their's now.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 1:52 am

The hybrid knelt down as he was told, his eyes not leaving Aleksandr's, his mouth not uttering a word, though he did lean into the hand stroking through his hair.

His eyes slid shut as the collar encased his throat, listening to the familiar sound of buckles and the clicking of locks, the last time he had heard that sound was when he removed his last collar for the first and final time.

He simply prayed that his new Masters would live a far long time than his old one.

Chester leaned forward and wrapped his arms around the Lycan.

"Thank you, Master."

He replied, nuzzling his face in against the man's neck, the locks on his collar jingling softly as he moved.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 1:54 am

Alek smiled a little.

His eyes turned up to Lycus as he hugged the boy.

It was strange how he didn't realise he was missing someone like Chester in his life until the boy appeared.

It already felt like Chester was a big part of him.

"Go to Lycus," he murmured, pressing another kiss to the crown of his head.

There was something else he wanted to find. Ly could keep the boy occupied until he had found it.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:01 am

Lycus stood over the two of them looking down warmly, how funny it was that this mere boy wormed his way in so quickly when only a few hours prior they had been scoffing at him.

Chester cuddled up to his Master until he was told otherwise, getting to his feet and padding over to the Elf who embraced him, picking him up and pulling him into his lap as he sat down on the bed.

Lycus sat, running his fingers through the blond locks, fixing one of the boy's pins which had come loose while they were fucking.

"We will take good care of you, I swear it."
The Elf leaned over, kissing the boy's forehead softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] A Real Workout
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Artillery Room-
Jump to: