Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] A Real Workout

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] A Real Workout - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 9 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:05 am

"And if we don't, it's all Ly's fault. I have no flaws," Alek called as he began rifling through the contents of the cage again.

He smirked when he found what he wanted and held it up for Lycus to see behind Chester's back.

A plug. Not the largest, but not all that small, either.

He crawled forwards, pressing a kiss to the boy's neck as he traced the tip of the plug down Chester's spine slowly.

"Ass in the air. Time to fit your first plug."

It was simple. A heavy silver metal plug with both his and Lycus' marks engraved on the base.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 9 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:11 am

The boy chuckled softly, nuzzling up to the Elf.

Over his should Lycus smirked and nodded softly, that one would do wonderfully, he wanted to see Chester walking around with that weighing him down.

The boy did as he was told immediately, laying over Lycus' lap with his backside up in the air, his sweater sliding up his body exposing most of his back and stomach.

A soft shiver ran through him as the plug traced down his spine, the metal was cold against his hot skin, the anticipation making him gnaw on his lip softly.

"Such a cute little backside."
The Elf purred, his hand gracing over his fair skin.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 9 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:17 am

"Who'd think that such a cute little thing was so greedy?"

Alek leaned forwards to lave his tongue over the boy's entrance generously.

"Our cute greedy little backside," he purred.

Looking at the boy you wouldn't ever think that he could handle being fucked hard by two men as big as Alek and Ly were. He just looked too innocent and delicate. He sure had proved the wrong.

He held the plug up to Lycus' lips, purring as he watched the Elf's tongue lave over it.

The Lycan shuffled across the floor so he could see Chester's face. He held the wet plug to his lips, ordering him to lick it.

When he was pleased with Chester's performance he pulled the plug away and took it in his own mouth, licking and sucking it as his eyes stayed locked on the boy's. Then he leaned over and pushed the toy into him slowly until just the base was visible.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 9 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:24 am

"Can you imagine Belial's reaction, he is going to think we've gone mad."

He replied with a chuckle, the Fallen would assume exactly what they had when they first saw the boy.

Lycus laved his tongue over the plug as it was pressed to his lips, smirking as Chester was ordered to lick it, seems they would all be lubing up the boy's backside.

The boy licked the plug intently, that looked heavy, he would be able to feel it bouncing every time he moved.

His gaze locked onto Aleksandr's watching his mouth lap and lave at the plug that would soon be inside of him.

Chester gave a gasping moan as the damp, cold metal pushed into him slowly, he squirmed in Lycus' lap as he rolled his hips, trying to make it sit comfortably, earning him a smack on the backside from the Elf.

"Sit still."

He leaned over to inspect the plug, seeing the end poking out like that with their marks on it had him purring softly.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 9 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:27 am

Alek smirked as Lycus slapped the boy.

Sometimes Lycus could be such a demanding person. He liked every little thing to be the way he wanted it. It was amusing to see him take it out on someone other than himself for once.

"I thought you'd like that little detail. Everyone will know that ass is ours."

No one would be going near this boy without realise who he belonged to.

"He looks good filled with our plug, doesn't he?"
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 9 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:33 am

"Indeed they will, I don't see anyone even considering touching him while he is wearing his collar and that plug."

His hand stroked over the boy's backside and the exposed end of the plug.

"That is definitely staying, it looks amazing."

He guided to boy onto his feet in front of them, making him stand up so they could see how it looked when he wasn't laying down.

"Chester, walk to the door and back again."

The Hybrid did as he was ordered, slowly padding over to the door, the plug inside of him bouncing and weighing him down with each step.

He gave a little moan, his hand pressing against the small of his back as he made his way over to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 9 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:36 am

"I couldn't agree more."

They were keeping that plug no matter what.

Alek purred softly as he watched the boy pad across the room and the plug inside of him bounce.

Yes. Definitely staying.

"I think soon we can upgrade to a bigger one. What do you think, Ly?"
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 9 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:42 am

"Give him a few days with that one to get use to being constantly filled then we will upgrade."

He wanted to make sure the boy could sleep with it in, move around all right and that there were no issues because of it.

The Elf patted his lap softly indicating for the boy to have a seat in it, which he promptly, curling up against his chest affectionately.

Lycus wasn't an overly affectionate person but even he found this endearing.

"I think it would be best to have some dinner then send him to bed, it's been a big day, I don't want to overwhelm him too much."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 9 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:45 am

Alek nodded. "He'll get a week to adjust to being plugged at all times."

A week was plenty enough. Then they could upgrade to a slightly bigger one and watch him adjust to that.

The Lycan smiled a little.

"Eísai xetrelaménos me ton ídi."

Not that he could blame him. The boy was already worming his way deep in both of them.

"That sounds good. Food. Bed. We can work anything else out tomorrow."

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 9 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:52 am

"To xéro , den boró na voithísei , ypárchei móno káti gi 'aftón."

The Elf smiled softly and shook his head, he couldn't put his finger on it but Chester was definitely what they had been missing, even if they didn't know it.

"Come on then, up you get Chester, we will see how well you can walk longer distances."

Lycus chuckled and set the boy back on the ground, pulling his sweater down to cover him up down to his thighs.

"He needs more than one set of clothing, we can't take him into the kitchen undressed."

The Elf helped himself to a pair of Aleksandr's pants, pulling them onto the boy, they would have to do for now even if they were practically falling off of him.

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 9 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:55 am

Alek padded over to the wardrobe, returning with a belt.

He knelt in front of the boy, threading the belt through the loops in his slacks, pulling it tight around the boy's slim hips.

"You look like a child playing dress up," he chuckled softly, turning up the bottoms of the slacks to the boy wouldnt be at risk of tripping over them.

It was adorable.

The Lycan took a moment himself to undress.

"Chess has the week to get his possessions if he wants them and he is free any time to take my card and go into town. Come, let's go get something to eat."
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 9 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:02 am

Lycus was already debating giving the boy some money each week to go buy necessities for himself.

"I think you are a little bit bigger than I am, Master Aleksandr."

The boy replied with a smile, looking down at the baggy pants tied around his waist, Alek was definitely much taller and well built than he was.

Lycus chuckled and ushered the boy towards the door, following after Aleksandr as they made their way to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] A Real Workout
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Artillery Room-
Jump to: