Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] A Twisted Fate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayner

Rayner

[C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:01 am

All Rayner had to do was stall him for as long as possible, the police were on their way.

He wanted to whimper as the door handle was broken off, there was only one way out of this room now, and if he tried to take it, it would render him unable to move and severely injured.

Things were not looking good.

"How about no?"

He asked, leaning up against the door, his arms folding over his chest as he stood away from the boy.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:04 am

"Stubborn," he muttered, pursing his lips.

"That has to go. I don't like that trait," Cy decided.

He kicked his legs, smiling at the human. "On your knees," he repeated. They could either do this the easy way or the hard way.

Cy was secretly hoping for the hard way.

It would make this more fun.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:08 am

"No, I'm not your slave to boss around as you please."

He replied, staying firmly in his spot, he felt safest when he was as far away as possible from the boy.

The way he giggled and grinned, it was all too unnerving, he hated being near him, he would tell the boy was dangerous.

Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:15 am

"Did you know I only ever repeat myself twice?"

He slid off the window again. He was doing this a lot.

Cy strolled towards the man purposefully slowly, the eerie grin curling his lips. When he was stood in front of the man, his grin widened.

He lifted a hand to stroke the human's neck before fisting his hand in his hair and dragging him down to his knees.

"On. Your. Knees," he said slowly, his blue eyes flashing dangerously."That was the second time. Next time I say something, do it first time." He hated repeating himself. If he did it more than twice, bad things happened.

He titled his head to the side, eyes flickering over the man forced to his knees as he kept his hand in his hair. "You look good in this position. You'd look better in different attire, though."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:21 am

Rayner recoiled slightly as Cyneric moved closer, just being near him was enough to make the man's skin crawl with dread.

He growled as he was forced onto his knees, his eyes darkened as he glared up at the boy, struggling to stand up a few times but the grip in his hair didn't waver no matter how much he pulled.

A satisfied smirk appeared on his face as he looked up at the man, the sound of sirens were closely approaching the building.

"Looks like the police are here."
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:28 am

Cy looked up when he heard the sirens. Long before Ray heard them.

"So they are. It looks like we'll be cutting tonight short, then. Shame.

"Up," he ordered, dragging the man up to stand.

Cy leaned forwards to kiss him deeply, dragging his fang along the man's lip, splitting the skin. He sucked on it with a soft purring moan. "Vampire kiss," he chuckled with a little wink. "You're mine now, honey."

He kicked the door, breaking it open and sliding past Ray, out into the hall. "They won't catch me. Trying to catch me is like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands."

The Vampire smirked widely.

"See you later," he cooed, before shifting, scuttling off down the hall and under the closest door into an apartment.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:34 am

He grimaced and pulled away as best he could as his lip was torn and sucked on.

Those words resonated inside of his head, giving off a chilling echo.

Vampire kiss.

Nope, no, not real, no. Never.

The man shook his head and slumped to the floor, resting his head on his knees as he waited for the police to make it up to him.

He had seen the boy shift into a mouse twice now, the number of explanations he had were dwindling down.

He knew one this was for sure, as a precaution as soon as the sun rose, he was moving out of his apartment as getting as far away as he could.

That was exactly what he did, as soon as the police finished the questioning he packed his essentials into a suitcase and went to the airport, it was time for a little holiday, as such, he got onto the first flight he could afford, he didn't care where it went, he just got on and left.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:40 am

Life got boring again after Ray left.

It was unfortunate that he couldn't follow the man during the day. It made things so much more difficult.

After that first day, he returned to Ray's apartment.

There he spent his days and, on occasion, his nights. Waiting.

The man would return eventually. Cy would just have to be patient. He'd claimed the man. He wasn't going to let him get away now.

Waiting was always so boring.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:45 am

Rayner had hidden himself away in Sweden for two and a half weeks, it was as long as he could afford to be away from work for, he had hired movers to take all of his belongings to a new apartment, making sure they only did it during the day.

He had done enough research for his books to know that there was no such thing as be too careful.

He returned to Russia no matter how much he wished to stay away, but until he could get a working visa approved for somewhere else he was stuck in his own country, at least now he was a town away from his old apartment, this one was much larger, nicer, it was a slight relief to come back to after being away.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:50 am

Being woken up during the day to his home being dragged down stairs hadn't been a great experience.

People were so rude. Waking him up like that.

But after that one rough day, he was left to his own devices again, this time in a new home.

The man ventured out into the town during the evening, finding a few fun things that he had bought back to the new apartment. The apartment was now his alongside Ray's. He was going to make it home.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:54 am

He had returned to the his new home at noon, tens days after he had first skipped down, his nerves had calmed a lot and he had talked himself away from the conclusion he had made about Cyneric.

He unlocked and pushed open his new home, a lot of his stuff was still packed in boxes and somethings the movers had already set up for him.

Right now he was in no state to be setting up his house, he would leave that for later in the evening for now that he was going to nap for a few hours.

Rayner crawled into his unmade bed fully clothed, bundling himself up until he could properly function.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:57 am

Cy awoke that evening and immediately sensed something was different.

He could feel another presence in the house. And, after a quick inspection, he found Rayner curled up in the bedroom.

He was home!

Now the man was pleased.

Cy laid out on the couch, grinning widely as he turned an object that he had bought in his hands. Waiting.

Soon he'd have his human at his knees again.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:01 am

He was constantly tossing and turning in his sleep, thoughts plagued him and his subconscious could tell that danger was near, the danger he had been dreading for so long now.

Rayner woke up groggily, his lid heavy as he blinked, looking around his new room, this place was nicer than what he was used to, he liked it, shame he didn't move here under better circumstances.

When he was more alert he sat up in bed, groaning a yawn as he stretched his arms above his head and got up, heading out into the living room, the sight that greeted him automatically causing him to freeze.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:08 am

"Another point against you, honey," he muttered when the man walked into the living room. He didn't even glance up from the fine leather collar in his grip.

"They woke me up when they were moving everything here. So rude."

His blue eyes flickered up to the human.

"Honestly, when will you learn not to be rude to me? over here. On your knees. I have a gift for you."

A smile curled his lips as he waited for Rayner to react.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:11 am

This guy didn't give up, he had been gone for weeks and he was still hanging around like a bad smell.

His eyes fell to the leather collar in the boy's grasp, unless they were getting a dog there was no way that was getting put to use.

Rayner was quickly getting sick of being afraid every day before of this boy.

He ignored the order an walked straight past him, heading to the kitchen and fetching himself a juice he had placed in the fridge earlier that afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:13 am

"Rude."

This boy's manner just got worse and worse.

How did people live these days being so rude? Honestly, it was disgusting. People needed to pull their heads out of their asses.

"Come over here and get to your knees."

His voice didnt raise, but there was a little edge to it.

He wasn't amused.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:16 am

Rayner refused to acknowledge his existence, he wanted Cyneric off of his couch and out of his life, for good.

He didn't know who to turn too or anyone that could truly help him.

He did know one thing though, he would not be giving in to what ever little sick games the boy's deranged mind and concocted.

"Get out of my house."

He muttered sternly, not looking back at the boy, instead focusing on pouring himself a drink.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:21 am

"That was once I repeated myself."

With a heaving sigh, Cy pushed himself off the couch and padded forwards, gripping the collar in one hand.

Once again, his hand fisted in the man's hair, dragging him across the room.

He forced Ray to his knees and held him in place as he sat down on the couch again.

"On your knees. When I tell you to do something, you do it."

Keeping his hand fisted in his hair, his other hand raised to show off the collar; complete with an open lock hanging from it and a tag and bell attached to it. "I was going to go without the bell, but then I thought it was cute and I'd always hear you walking around. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:29 am

He gripped the hand entwined in his hair tightly, trying desperately to yank himself free.

As soon as he was one his knees he tried to stand up, anything to be openly defiant but each of his efforts didn't account for much.

"I think you better have brought a puppy to go along with it otherwise you wont get any use out of it."

He replied with a sneer as he looked at the collar, this just had to be some sort of sick joke.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:32 am

"I already had the tag engraved especially for you. It would be rude not to accept it."

He brushed the leather across Ray's cheek gently.

The silver tag was engraved with: HONEY. It was what he had taken to calling the human when he spoke to or thought about him.

"And I think you'd look good in it. With a few more accessories, of course."

Cy's tongue ran over his lower lip as a purr sounded. "Shall we try it on and see how you look in it?"
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:36 am

"How gracious of you."
He replied, his words laced heavily with sarcasm as he glared up at his capture.

"I don't want it."

Rayner pulled back on his grip, there was no way he would be made to wear it, he wasn't this man's pet and he refused to be demeaned in such a way.

All he wanted was his house to himself.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:38 am

"Shame."

Rayner got no choice.

It took a little effort and some awkward movements, but he buckled the collar and clicked the lock with one hand while he held him in place by hair with the other.

He flicked the bell then smiled.

"You do look good in the collar. Good. Now, thank me for such a pretty gift."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:42 am

Rayner's struggling became more furious as the leather pressed up against his throat, as soon as he could manage to he was going to cut the collar off of his neck, that much he was certain of.

His eyes cast down to the floor, this whole situation was ridiculous.

His mouth stayed firmly shut, he would be muttering a single word of thanks, no way in hell.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:46 am

Cy gave a childish pout when the man turned his gaze downwards.

"You're not thanking me for such a wonderful gift? That's mean."

His 'sadness' dissipated quickly as he clapped his hands together and jumped up off the couch, moving to grab a bag piled up with a few more that he had bought a few nights ago.

"I bought more gifts."

He rifled through the bag until he found some leather cuffs and a clip. He waved them excitedly as he padded forwards towards the human.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:50 am

As soon as he was let go Rayner was on his feet, running back toward the apartment door as he pulled on the collar, trying to yank it off.

The lock was strong and the leather was sturdy, still he should be able to cut it off once he had time to do so.

He regretted coming back here, he should have just stayed in Sweden, better yet he could have kept travelling, he wouldn't be making that mistake again, once he was free, he was leaving for good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] A Twisted Fate
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next