Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] A Twisted Fate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyneric

[C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:53 am

Cy tutted and fisted his hand in the human's hair again.

"Now, now, we don't run away." He dragged the man back towards the couch, smiling brightly.

He pushed the man down onto the floor and knelt behind him, once again wrapping the leather around him, this time around his wrists. He clipped the two cuffs together and grinned.

Now he couldn't try to tear the collar off with his hands. "Only the best, honey," he purred softly.

"You look good but you're overdressed. Let's get you out of that shirt."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:57 am

Rayner thrashed about wildly as he was forced back onto the floor, a low growl emitting from his chest as he looked up at the man manipulating his body.

He pulled on the cuffs around his wrists, this whole situation was looking more and more dire with each passing moment.

"Leave my clothes alone!"

He shouted, he didn't want to be more exposed and vulnerable that he already was.

Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:01 am

"Your shirt is ugly. I'm doing you a favour getting rid of it."

And, with that, he tore the shirt down the front until it was hanging open over the man's chest.

"See? Better already."

His fingers traced down the man's chest slowly, pausing for a moment to stroke and pinch his nipples before trailing lower again.

"Next for your jeans."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:05 am

None of these actions brought the man any pleasure, he was too resentful for that, he was mad and afraid, a toxic mix when put up against Cyneric's lack of sanity.

"Leave my pants on!"

He cried out again, his body squirming away from the man's hands as they trailed lower.

He didn't was the boy seeing his naked body.

"Why are you following me around, what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:10 am

"You don't get to tell me what to do. I'm the one in control."

He hummed softly as he went about the motions of pulling the man's pants and boxers off, leaving the man completely naked for him.

"I'm teaching you manners. I'll teach you to please me in every way and do everything I say," he purred softy.

It was what the man deserved for being so rude to him.

He needed to be taught a lesson.

"Now, I haven't eaten in a few days. I'm hungry. Lay back and be a good boy."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:14 am

He felt an over whelming sense of being helpless, he had never felt this way, he was a grown man and now he was collar, hand cuffed and striped naked on his own living room floor.

The boy's words made his eyes widened.

I'll teach you to please me in every way.

That paired with his current attire told him everything he needed to know, he knew what the boy was planning for him.

"No I wont do it." He stated defiantly, "I'd rather see you starve."
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:18 am

"You have no choice."

His blue eyes smiled at the human dangerously as he pushed him to lay back on the floor.

"You will do as I say or I will make you do as I say. You won't like it if I make you do as I say." He gave a low dark purr.

Cy leaned over, tongue laving out over the man's thigh again.

His previous bite marks had healed over in the past two weeks.

Time to leave more.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:22 am

"Get off of me! Vampire!"

He spat the word with as much venom as he could muster, his mind had know what this man was for long enough now, he hadn't wanted to believe it but he knew what he had seen, even if he tried to convince himself otherwise.

The boy was a Vampire, a supernatural creature and somehow he had gained his attention without meaning too.

He was in a dangerous position, one he had no desire to stay in.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:25 am

Cy tutted softly.

"Such an angry man. No need to hold such poison in your words. If you don't fight, you won't be hurt."

It was as simple as that.

If Rayner behaved, he'd be treated well.

Once again his teeth sank into the flesh of the man's thigh. A soft purr sounded again. He tasted just as good as he remembered.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:32 am

He hisses as fangs dug into his skin yet again, that's what they were, those strange bite marks he had sported, they were fang marks.

"If I don't fight..."

He would be devoured, body and soul, the Vampire had shown how persistent he was, he would only keep coming back.

If he didn't fight he may as well give up now, he didn't want to be this man's play thing, he just couldn't accept that fate.

He would always fight, even when it was hopeless to do so.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:36 am

"You will be treated well," he finished after swallowing a few mouthfuls.

He laved his tongue over the man's thigh slowly, cleaning up his skin thoroughly.

"See? I've fed and no pain." He pressed a kiss to the man's hips before leaning up to feather his lips over his throat.

"Be a good boy and you won't get hurt...too much."

He gave the man's unbitten thigh a firm pat.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:42 am

Rayner jerked his head away as the Vampire's lips brushed against his neck, the last thing he wanted was a bloodsucker at his neck.

His eyes hardened in a spiteful glare.

"Being treated well means you will still be around, I'd rather you leave and never come back."

He muttered as he tried to push himself away from the man with his unbound legs.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:44 am

Cy wouldn't bite the man's neck. He didn't enjoy feeding form the neck. The throat entirely over-used by Vampire enthusiasts. He preferred the thighs.

"We all want things we can't have."

He patted the human's thigh again before standing, moving to lay on the couch again.

"Let's watch some TV for a while."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:49 am

Rayner stared out the window, he was in no mood to watch television tonight.

It was getting obvious that escaping this man wasn't as easy as thrashing about and getting off the odd hit here and there.

He needed a more solid plan.

Vampire's couldn't go out during the day right? Well he just had to survive until sunrise then when the man had to hide away he could make a break for it, he would get on a plane and never look back.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:52 am

Cy hummed softly as he watched TV, laid back comfortably.

He stretched out, eyes sliding shut as, instead of watching, he just listened. "Isn't this nice?" he murmured.

Nice and quiet. Peaceful.

"There's only one thing better than silence. Don't you agree, honey?"

He still hadn't bothered to ask the human his name.

He honestly had no interest in knowing it. He was content to just call him honey.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:56 am

He wasn't at all fond of this stupid pet name but he wasn't about to tell this psychopath his real name, by the looks of things he would think they were bonding.

"Yes."

He replied, not bothering to roll over and look the man in the face.

"The sound of Vampires burning to death."

Rayner muttered darkly as he glared down at the carpet, that was definitely a sound he preferred to silence.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:58 am

"Close but no dice."

Cy rolled over so he was laid out on his stomach staring at the man with a wide grin and excited eyes.

"Screams. Lovely pained screams from whips or burns."

Cy shivered in excitement. "Or cuts. I always enjoyed knife play. Though biting is a much better way of bleeding someone."

The Vampire writhed a little. Just the thought of all these fun things was exciting the man/
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:05 am

He could hear in the man's voice that this conversation was arousing him, something he would desperately try to avoid doing.

"Not interested."

Rayner replied, he wouldn't be telling the man the truth, he had a little streak of masochism, but that was none of the Vampire's business, he definitely would not be sharing that information, not when it could end him up in a lot of trouble and pain.

Instead he simply acted impassive about the whole conversation, choosing to ignore the man.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:08 am

Cy shrugged.

He didn't care if his human wasn't interested.

He did what he was told or Cy made him do it. Those were his choices. He didn't get any other choices.

The Vampire smirked.

"I could see you like that. Tied up spread eagle and whipped until your skin was red." He shivered, mouth watering slightly as his mind wandered. "Then I'd bleed you. Knifeplay first. Then I'd move onto biting you."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:12 am

He wouldn't react at all, he gave no outward signs or arousal, not even a small shudder.

"Why are you even here? You could be off at some BDSM club with a guy on one arm and girl on another, both of them grovelling at you feet and drooling over you.

Instead you've been stalking me for the last three weeks."

He asked, rolling his eyes, this whole ordeal seemed pointless.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:18 am

"You pissed me off. I'm going to teach you to not piss anyone off again."

His reasoning was simple.

The Vampire's eyes trailed slowly over the man's body slowly. "I'm lucky you're both good looking and taste good." His lip pursed as he reached forwards to stroke over the dark hair on the man's navel.

"I don't like that, though. We'll get rid of that tomorrow."

He could fine-tune the man's appearance to his liking tomorrow.

He liked his Submissives just the same as he was; completely hairless.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:22 am

The man was covered in well kept stubble, on his chin, down his stomach, and in his more private areas.

Areas which he moved to conceal as he brought his leg up to block the Vampire's view of his body.

Just because he was tied up didn't mean he was something the boy could touch and ogle at as much as he pleased.

"I'm not the only one then, you do a fine job of pissing me off."
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:27 am

Cy sighed softly and shook his head, hand lashing out to slap the man's thigh sharply.

"Only I get to swear." He didn't like his Submissives swearing. He didn't want to hear them swearing.

"We'll get you shaved clean tomorrow. Though I may keep this..." His fingers trailed over the man's jaw.

"I'll start you with a plug tomorrow, too. Are you a virgin or do you have experience?"
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:31 am

Rayner grit his teeth as he was slapped, this man was pissing him off more and more every time he spoke.

The man flinched away as his jaw was stroked, he didn't like being touch, more so when those touches were uninvited.

Are you a virgin or do you...

His eyes widened dramatically as he pushed himself to sit up, struggling slightly as he pushed himself onto his feet without the use of his hands.

"I'm not having sex with you!"

He shouted angrily, there was no way in hell that was happening, this was the last man on earth he wanted to have sex with.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:36 am

"Sit back down," he ordered.

"I won't be doing anything until tomorrow."

His eyes trailed over the man again.

Sex won't be happening for a while. He'd be training the man first. He wanted a few Scenes and a lot of training before he penetrated the man himself.

"You didn't answer my question. Are you a virgin?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Twisted Fate   [C][M] A Twisted Fate - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] A Twisted Fate
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next