Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Hayden... Meet Doc

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] Hayden... Meet Doc - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:14 pm

Dario pulled the boy closer, hand stroking over his back gently as he nuzzled against him.

Of course, his mind ran away with him, telling him that Hayden was only consenting to this because he'd seen him with someone else. He was jealous and that jealousy was pushing him to make rash decisions.

"If this is about what you saw at Zo, you don't have to do it," he murmured softly.

He was ecstatic about the thought of Hayden wanting to be with him sexually, but he didn't want the boy to make a decision that he would soon regret.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:34 pm

"Dario..."

He cooed, stroking the man's hair as he held onto the man tightly, pressing a kiss to his shoulder.

"What I saw... It made me more jealous than I ever thought I could be, I wanted to be him, I wanted to be able to know you in every way possible."

Hayden had no problems with expressing himself, he had always known that honesty was best, nothing was gained from bottling up emotions.

"I know this is your job and I'd never ask you to stop it because of me, no matter how jealous I get. I can't have your body all to myself so I'm going to be greedy and try to claim your heart all to myself instead."

He would feel better knowing that each time Dario was with someone else, he was thinking of him instead, that he was imagining him each time he took someone.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:38 pm

Dario couldn't help the soft little chuckle he gave.

Hayden didn't want to be Red. He and Red did things that would make Hayden scream in terror. The poor boy couldn't deal with what he did with Doc.

"You can get to know me whatever way you want, sweetheart. I just don't want you to push yourself."

He wanted to go at Hayden's pace, no matter how painfully slow that pace was. He didn't want to scare Hayden off with demands. He was content to do what Hayden wanted.

He was just worried that Hayden was running on jealousy right now and was doing something that he'd later regret.

"You've already claimed it," he murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:44 pm

"I'm not pushing myself, I've made that mistake before, I wouldn't have said it if it wasn't what I wanted."

He muttered, nuzzling in against the man's chest as his arms draped around Dario's neck.

This human, he could never understand how attached Hayden how gotten to him.

"Dario, I love you, nothing is going to change that."

He murmured as a small smile graced his lips, he already had Dario's heart, that soothed him more than anything else ever could.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:48 pm

Dario nodded with a little smile.

Hayden was sure about this. Hayden wanted to become more intimate with him.

The human leaned down to capture the boy's lips in a soft kiss,pulling him closer so his body was pressed flush against his own.

His lips caressed the boy's, tongue tracing the seam of them gently.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:57 pm

He kissed Dario back, his lips parting slightly as the tongue traced over them.

His own tongue flicked out, darting over Dario's for a moment before he gave his human's tongue a soft nip.

A cheeky little smile appeared on the boy's lips as he sucked on Dario's tongue softly.

Preferring to take on a feline form left him was a fascination for tongues, he loved the feel of them against his skin, as well as the odd scratch behind his ears.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:02 pm

Dario purred as the boy nipped and sucked at his tongue.

The boy was so gentle with his movements.

Dario almost feared doing anything just in case he did something to hurt the boy.

Hayden seemed so easily breakable in his grip.

The human pulled the boy a little closer, pressing his hips forwards.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:09 pm

Despite being small and dainty, Hayden was a lot less fragile than Dario gave him credit for, he wasn't exactly human after all, not that his boyfriend would ever know that, he intended to keep that part of his life a secret.

When Dario's his pressed forward his own hips ground down against the man's.

They could ease into being intimate, it would take time, he knew that, he had seen how large Dario was, it would take a lot of preparation before he would be able to take the man.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:13 pm

Dario's hands wandered, roaming the boy's back slowly before delving lower.

One large hand caressed the boy's backside while the other curled around a thigh, hitching it over his hip as he pressed himself closer to the boy.

He daren't do anything more than these little touches.

Hayden could decide on their pace. He could decide when the clothes came off and what would happen after that. Dario didn't want to push the boy too far too fast.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:23 pm

Hayden could sense Dario's hesitance, he could feel it with every movement, he was holding himself back immensely.

Hayden's brows furrowed slightly, why was he being so timid around him when it came to physical contact?

Where was the passionate and sensual side of Dario that he had seen with the redheaded man?

It's not as if he was going to shatter into pieces.....ooh.

An endearing smile appeared on he boy's lips as he kissed along Dario's neck, the man had always been so protective of him, even now Dario was protecting him from himself.

He would break the man out of that, he wanted to see passion, he wanted to see how Dario felt about him through actions.

Hayden decided to take control until Dario understood. He slid out of Dario's grasp and stood beside the couch, his arms crossing over his chest as he gave the man a stern look.

"Strip." He ordered, a smirk appearing on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:26 pm

The human pursed his lips in a less than happy expression when Hayden pulled away from him and stood.

The expression smoothed out when the boy crossed his arms over his chest and stared down at him 'sternly.' The boy couldn't look stern if his life depended on it.

Dario's lips twitched in amusement, pulling up into a half-grin.

"Was that an order?" he drawled as he stretched out on the couch, looking very much like a lounging cat.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:31 pm

"Yes it was." He replied with a grin as he looked down at the man, his 'stern' gaze wavering as it warmed, at least Dario didn't seem so worried.

"Though if you're too scared to play with me I understand, you'll have to excuse me as I go to the bathroom to masturbate."

He replied, tilting his head as he looked down at the man, was Dario going to realize he was serious about them being intimate or was he going to be too scared to touch him?
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:34 pm

Dario chuckled softly.

The more firm the boy tried to be, the more adorable he was.

The human sat up, reaching out to pull Hayden down into his lap. He leaned forwards to kiss him softly.

"Do you think I'm going to let you go and play with yourself in the bathroom?" Dario purred in the boy's ear. He wasn't going to let Hayden disappear off to play with himself and leave him here on the couch. Not a chance.

"How about you strip for me?" the human asked with a little grin, the tips of his fingers dipping under the collar of the boy's shirt. "Nice and slowly."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:39 pm

A light purr rumbled in Hayden's chest as he was pulled down and Dario's own purr reached his ear.

This was what he wanted, the man was finally taking a bit of control and pushing forward.

"Alright."

He murmured with a small smile as he placed a small hand in the middle of Dario's chest and coaxed him into laying down as he sat up in the man's lap, this way Dario could watch him.

Slowly the boy unzipped his jacket, shrugging it off his shoulders before dropping on the floor, next he gripped the bottom of his shirt, pulling it up over his head in one slow sweep.

His hands lingered on the waist band of his pants, stroking the line of it over his hips and pelvis.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:45 pm

Dario laid down when Hayden's hand pushed against his chest.

His arms cushioned his head as his dark eyes flickered over the boy's body.

He watched the sight of his boy pulling his shirt off in a slow teasing sweep silently, lips curling upwards slightly.

The human wouldn't admit that it took him a moment to just stop thinking and enjoy the sight. He was a stripper himself. He knew what people wanted when they wanted to see someone strip. His mind picked up on little ways that Hayden could improve to make the show more fun. He beat that part of him back.

Now was not the time to be critical of his boyfriends prowess when it came to giving him a show.

Dario's eyes trailed over the boy's hands as they stroked the skin just above the waistband of his jeans. His tongue traced over his lower lip slowly.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:54 pm

Hayden didn't find his own body very attractive, unlike Dario he didn't have beautifully tanned skin, or tight hulking muscles, no broad shoulders to be seen.

His body was slender and smooth, his stomach was flat and he had a small waist.

He wasn't ashamed of how he looked at all, he simply knew his body couldn't compare to the chiseled men that his human saw everyday at work.

Dainty hands unhooked the button of his jeans and slowly pulled down the zipper, lifting his hips he lowered them over his hips, maneuvering his body with ease until the clothing peeled away easily, leaving him in nothing but his briefs.

If nothing else the boy was flexible, the years spent as a cat had done him a world of good in that department.

He lifted his narrow hips, pulling off his underwear tauntingly slow. His body was in full view of the man, just being watched by the man had him hardening, his own arousal was considerably smaller than Dario's, proportional to his own body size.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:59 pm

Dario's hands moved form beneath his head to stroke over the boy's sides.

He stroked over his underwear gently as the boy pushed his jeans down slowly.

The show, now he had stopped thinking, was getting the man hot and bothered. He could feel his member hardening under the layers of his coat and the thin scrap of material that made up his thong.

His fingers dipped to stroke the boy's hips when he pulled down his underwear, one thumb running along the underside of the boy's arousal.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:08 pm

The feel of Dario's touch made his skin tingle, more so when the man's thumb stroked over his arousal.

Even feeling his hands on his skin was addictive, he liked being touched, stroked, petted, even if it wasn't sexual, he just wanted physical contact with that man, beyond kissing and hugging, it had been severely lacking until now.

"I think you're a little over dressed."
The boy purred, smiling down at Dario.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:15 pm

The man chuckled softly. "Yes, I suppose I am."

His hands moved away from Hayden's body mid stroke as he took it upon himself to right it.

His fingers passed over each button slowly, parting the material to slowly reveal his muscular chest and stomach.

He let the fabric part when it was completely unbuttoned, sliding over his shoulders to pool on the couch below him.

That left his body in only the thin black thong barely concealing him.

"Better?"
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:19 pm

Hayden smiled softly his gaze looking over the man, taking in every detail of his body, each dip in his muscle, taking them all into his memory.

"Much better." He murmured with a slow nod, he could sit and just look at Dario's body all day if he were allowed to.

A cheeky little grin appeared on the boy's lips as he grasped the string of Dario's thong and pulled it away from his skin, releasing it when it was taut, flicking it against the man's hip.

He gave a little giggle before lowering his hips, pressing his backside down against the man's large, barely concealed, member.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:21 pm

Dario arched a brow when the boy pulled the strap of his thong taut.

"Don't you-"

His hips jerked a little when the elastic snapped against his skin. Little shit.

Dario leaned up to drag the boy down so he could pull him into a demanding kiss, hips pressing up against the boy's backside as it pressed against him.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:36 pm

Hayden laughed softly when Dario jerked his hips, his chuckles silenced by the man's lips pressing against his own demandingly.

He gave into Dario's will eagerly, kissing him deeply, his hands weaving through the man's hair tightly as he pressed down against him as much as he could.

He knew he shouldn't work the man up too much, he knew he couldn't take Dario's member and anything he did would leave the man frustrated but he couldn't help grinding his backside down against the man's length.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:39 pm

The man's tongue pushed into his boyfriend's mouth, kissing him deeply as his hands wandered.

He stroked over the boy's back and sides, cupping his backside and pressing him down against his arousal a little harder.

One hand slid lower to caress the boy's thighs, gently nudging his balls with the tips of his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:43 pm

Even this, simply grinding against each others naked bodies, was more than they had ever done before.

The boy gave a soft mewling moan as his backside was cupped and pressed down more firmly, he could feel Dario's hardened flesh rubbing between his cheeks while his hands stroked over his thighs and nudged his balls.

It had been a long time since he had been touched like this by someone else.

His lips parted obediently, nipping and sucking on the man's tongue eagerly as he deepened the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:47 pm

Dario wanted to yank his thong aside and bury himself in Hayden. he wanted to bend the boy over and fuck him hard.

There was so much he wanted to do with him.

So much that he couldn't do with him.

Dario pressed deeper into the kiss as his fingers continued to tease the boy's balls with gentle touches of his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Hayden... Meet Doc
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next