Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Meet me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

[C] Meet me? Empty
PostSubject: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 11:39 am

Chai had dragged Fleck out of bed early this morning, stricken with a sudden need to correct something that had been bugging her for a while apparently.

After she had finished with him, he had been hoping to curl up back in bed with his boyfriend, but had been accosted in the hallway by his not-twin, demanding that they partner at the gym.

Unhappy with his plans of being lazy with his boyfriend being dashed, he dragged his feet pulling on his gym clothes, and took the time to scribble a quick note to Dick that he left on his pillow.

At the gym. Come meet me when you're awake. Love you xx

At the gym Fleck and Leo split, as per usual. Leo found his way to the treadmill, ehile Fleck graduated towards weights.
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Meet me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 4:24 am

Dick had been somewhat aware of someone coming into the room then leaving. How many seconds or minutes or hours spanned after that he didn't know when he finally cracked open his eyes.

He was on Fleck's side of the bed, and he could feel something against the back of his neck. The kitten.

Eyes adjusted to the sunlight streaming through the cracks of the blinds, he took the note laid out in front of him. He read it. He groaned. He had hoped it was a note to say his boyfriend was going to be back soon, not along the lines of "meet me at the gym".

Taking the sleepy kitten from his neck to his chest, he began his morning routine; ensure there was coffee in his system, dress and wash, and find someone to keep an eye on the kitten while they both were out. The kitten still had a tendency to leave its waste wherever - either end. One of the first nights involved waking up to sick in his hair.

With his own gym clothes thrown on, just a loose tee and shorts, and his hair pulled back, he made his way to the gym.

It was still early, and a Sunday, so the gym wasn't busy. He quickly spotted Leo, but he couldn't pick out his boyfriend's orange toned hair. He made his way over to the weights, where Fleck normally gravitated too. He did a double take.

Fuck.

Fleck had his back to him, but he could spot his face in the reflection of the mirror in front of him. The weights were balanced across his shoulders, hands holding either side of them, showing off his biceps nicely. He was squatting - a move that should be illegal. Each time he bent down the shorts tightened nicely around his ass. Then he would push himself and the weights back up.

Dick bit his lip. Fuck, that did something to him.

Then Fleck would go back down, showing off his ass. Then powerful legs pushed him back up. Then back down. Then back up. A terrible, terrible cycle.

What also caught his eyes, and the reason why he didn't spot his boyfriend instantly, was his hair. Not his usual bleach job. Instead, it was a gorgeous deep brown. Pulled up into a bun, it complimented his beard and features nicely.

He found Fleck's eyes in the mirror. He didn't need to look at himself to know how red he had gone. Not trusting himself to walk over to his boyfriend, he stayed where he was.

He should have just stayed in bed.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Meet me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 10:08 am

Fleck was definitely feeling the burn by now.

He'd become increasingly lax in gym visitation since he and Dick had begun dating, to the point that it had easily been over a month since he had last been to the gym. Now with Leo there, he was encouraged to go again.

He'd certainly forgotten the toils of the workout, and was suffering for it.

He needed to start going again, at least weekly. Weekly visits would probably have him getting fitter again. He'd packed on a few pounds and rounded out a bit in the past few months. Certainly not enough to lose all his definition, but he definitely wasn't as fit as he used to be.

At first Fleck didn't notice his boyfriends intense stare. It wasn't for a few minutes that he did notice, feeling the burn of hot eyes on him.

His eyes flickered open and searched the gym in the mirror.

The sight of his boyfriend's blushing reflection had his tense face easily up into a bright smile of delight - almost a beam. "Dick."

He carefully let down the weight he was using, and lifted the hem of his shirt, using it to wipe the sweat form his face as he turned to face him.

Fleck leaned forwards to give Dick his usual greeting smooch
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Meet me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 10:35 am

That beam was beautiful, as bright as the sun. It made his heart flutter.

Blue eyes dropped and dilated when Fleck lifted his own shirt.

It wasn't fair.

Why did he have to be even more impossibly hot when they are in public? With other people around? With his brother around?

He was sure fate had it out for him at times.

"You're sweaty," he pointed out, accepting the smooch. He could taste salt.

That just made him think of last night.

That wasn't helping.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Meet me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 10:46 am

"That happens when you've been at the gym for..." His eyes searched out a clock. "Two hours."

Two hours. Fuck. No wonder his muscles were burning. Fuck.

He rolled his shoulders as he leaned down for another kiss, holding this one a little longer.

"Morning. Sleep well?" That was his usual morning greeting, when they both woke up wrapped up in each others arms. He wasn't going to sacrifice that question, just because they were out in public.
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Meet me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 11:06 am

Dick hummed, a smile curling up on his face when he heard the words he hard almost every morning now.

"There was no sick in my hair, so yes."

Talking about hair...

"I'm guessing you didn't sleep well because when did you do this?"

He lifted his hands to skim his fingers where the buzz cut ended and the long stands began. It was surreal falling asleep seeing his boyfriend with bleached blond hair, then waking up and see him sporting a glossy brown shade. Not that he was complaining.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Meet me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 8:48 am

"That's always a plus." It was a good morning when you woke up and your hair was sick-free.

His eye closed as fingertips brushed through the short soft strands of his undercut. That always felt fantastic.

"Chai decided the blond looked crap with the beard. You know how she gets when she has an idea in her head." It was less of a headache for him to just let her drag him out f bed at seven in the morning to dye treat it, than it would be to deny her.

He didn't really care much. The bleach was her idea in the first place, with an obsession with frosted tips that she fucked up and covered with just bleaching his whole head. That was years ago now, and he'd just maintained the bleaching out of laziness. He didn't want to put forward the effort to find another style.
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Meet me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 9:16 am

"Remind me to thank her later."

His fingers rested either side of Fleck's neck, thumbs brushing behind his ears. The stretched lobe knocked on a knuckle.

He leaned up to kiss him again. Bristles scratched and tickled around his mouth. He wanted to desperately to deepen it or kiss Fleck's neck or his chest or his stomach even if it was slick with sweat.

He pulled back, cheeks flushed.

They were in public. They were already being a considerably PDA couple for a gym. He was aware of some eyes boring into them.

"So, was there a reason why you wanted me here?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Meet me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 9:20 am

"You like it that much?"

Fleck really wasn't bothered either way with ow his hair looked. He could probably shave it all off completely and be mostly okay with it. He'd miss the length, but would adjust quickly.

He hadn't really put much thought into what Dick would prefer.

He received the kiss, then looked sheepish when the question was asked.

"Today was supposed to be our day. No art, no coffee shop, no corner shop. No brothers dragging me out to the gym," he tacked on dryly after a beat. "I didn't want to have to wait until I got home to see you on our day."
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Meet me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 9:48 am

Dick hummed out an approving noise. He really did like it. It suited Fleck.

His lips quirked up.

Our day.

Those words made him giddy.

"But, you could have waited and met be in bed. Preferably with coffee."

There was little chance he would have done anything with no responsibilities hanging over him today. He would have quite happily laid in bed and waited for Fleck, especially at this time in the morning.

"Plus, we would have, you know," he shrugged his shoulders and the pink glow across his cheeks darkened, "been alone."

He bit his lip, looking at Fleck.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Meet me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 7:51 pm

"Maybe I'm being selfish," he muttered, pulling Dick closer by his hips, and wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's waist to keep him in place.

"And wanted to see you as soon as I could.

He pecked Dick's lips, and nuzzled against him.

"Didn't you want to see me right away?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Meet me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 9:13 pm

The blush didn't let go of him when he was pulled into Fleck's arms. It crept up his scalp and down his neck.

A noise caught the back of his throat when he was nuzzled. Fleck's words were getting to him.

"I did," his voice cracked. He cleared it. "I wouldn't have gotten out of bed, otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Meet me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 4:01 am

Fleck grinned when Dicks voice cracked, and pecked his lips.

He did love it when Dick lose all composure. Seeing him flushed and flustered was easily one of his favourite things in the world.

"Want to work out some or should we slip off?"

He definitely favoured the latter idea.
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Meet me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 4:32 am

Dick tugged on his lip at the suggestion. Blue eyes fleetingly dropped to Fleck's mouth. He knew exactly where he wanted to see them. What he wanted them to be wrapped around.

"Well, considering the fact I did put on some workout clothes..."

Dick's lips quirked up.

He had every intention of not working out, even if his boyfriend did. He only wore the clothes to not stand out like a sore thumb.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Meet me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 5:47 am

Fleck's lower lip pushed out into a little pout.

""You're supposed to give me a reason to stop, not encourage me to do more. What sort of bad influence are you?"

He had hoped Dick would be all for stopping and slipping off to be with each other. Away from the gym setting.
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Meet me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 6:25 am

Dick did his best to look offended. It was difficult to do when he was blushing and smiling at the pout.

"I was going to suggest you could, um, help me out of these," his voice was low. Just in case someone was overhearing. "Instead, I'm going to prove I'm not a bad influence by suggesting you should do some pull-ups."

Dick hoped he didn't take up his suggestion. But if he did he will happily admire his well-built boyfriend for no more then five minutes before slipping off somewhere. Preferably back to bed.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Meet me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 6:29 am

Fleck shook his head.

"You missed the push-ups." He pressed a kiss to Dick's cheek. "Did them about twenty minutes ago."

Hi eyes turned up, clearly eyeing the equipment he usually used. "In fact I've done most things now. It's about time to shower, I think." An innocence came to his face. "Or I can spot you while you do a little?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Meet me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 6:47 am

A tiny, tiny bit of disappointment welled up inside him as Fleck turned down the suggestion. He had started to like the idea of staying for an extra five minutes.

Dick pulled a face.

"I don't need spotting, thanks. I can do it in my own time."

Which would be never. He was enjoying these past few decades being somewhat physically lazy. The effects of his laziness only started to show now because Fleck was a bad influence in his own right.

His hands dropped from Fleck's neck to his biceps. He squeezed them.

"A shower it is. You stink."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Meet me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 7:01 am

"I know. I'm trying not to smell it."

He'd pushed himself a lot these past two hours ad his BO definitely showed that.

"C'mon, let's go get that shower."

His hand found Dick's, and he pulled him along towards the locker rooms.
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Meet me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 7:20 am

The locker rooms were decked out simply. Clean lines, mostly white and shades of grey and blue. It made it look a little bigger then what it was.

It was split into two sections. It had, of course, lockers. A couple of stools and urinals, and some open-air showers. There was a long strip of a bench that ran in the middle with hooks for coats or towels.

Dick took a seat on the long bench while he waited for his boyfriend, drumming his fingers.

"Try and not be too long."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Meet me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 7:22 am

The room was empty, so Fleck stripped down right there at the bench.

He turned to put the shower on, and when he had the heat somewhat okay, he exited the shower to zero in on his boyfriend with wicked grin.

Fleck hoisted Dick up, and carried him towards the shower.
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Meet me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 7:50 am

It was too difficult to even try and not eye at his boyfriend as he undressed and made his way to the open-air shower. It was confidence he could only admire, even with the room empty.

His eyes were too low to notice the wicked grin as Fleck made his way over to him.

He yelled when he was picked him up. His limbs wrapped around Fleck in instinct.

"Fleck?! What are you- No. No no no, don't you dare-" Too late. He felt hot water trickle down his neck and back and sep into his shorts.

"You absolute in Ass! Fucking-" He let out a growl, quickly kicking off his shoes and socks before they could be drenched as well. One sock landed pitifully in the shallow water.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Meet me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 7:55 am

Fleck just laughed and held Dick in place as he squirmed and scrambled to get away from him.

He finally let Dick down, laughing all the while.

"Guess you'll have to help me out in here while these dry." His hands found the waistband of Dick's shorts, and tugged them down.
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Meet me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 8:07 am

Dick's hand griped Fleck's before it could even pull his waistband down an inch. There was no contest on who was the strongest one.

His eyes narrowed at Fleck's.

"That's exactly the last thing I want to do."

He tore away from Fleck and stormed over to the sinks and hair dryers. Turned back, snatched up the sopping sock in front of Fleck, and back to the hair dryers in a sad attempt to dry himself with them.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Meet me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 8:14 am

Fleck pouted when Dick tore away from him.

He followed his boyfriend out to the dryers, pressing against his back and wrapping his arms around him.

"The very last thing?" he questioned in a low rumble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[C] Meet me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Meet me?
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next