Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] An Unwelcome Guest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

[C] An Unwelcome Guest Empty
PostSubject: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:16 am

Belial materialized out the front of Aleksandr's room, the Fallen had come to claim a debt that the Lycan owed him.

He hadn't expected to be calling in Aleksandr for his side of a bargain any time soon but he had a delicate matter to attend to that he needed certain skills for, as well as a certain amount of secrecy.

The Fallen knocked on the man's door firmly before folding his arms over his chest, he respected the Alpha enough to at least knock before entering the room.

The door swung open on it's own accord as he entered the man's chamber.

"Aleksandr, time to pay up."

He called out before leaning up against the door frame.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:31 am

The Lycan was...distracted when Belial knocked on his door.

He was sat on his bed leant against the dividing wall of his room with Chester in his lap, kissing at the scarred skin of his neck as he moved against him. He had a book in his hands, reading it over Chester's shoulder.

His eyes flickered up when Belial walked into his room.

"What can I help you with?" he asked, closing hos book and setting it aside.

"Keep moving," he ordered the Hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:36 am

"Multi-tasking, I like it."

The Fallen replied with a chuckle as he strolled across the room, as if the two men weren't going at it on the bed.

He sprawled out beside them, laying across the side of the bed that Lycus normally occupied no doubt, his arms folded behind his head.

"Technically speaking, I don't need you, I need your sons. Coilean has already been spoke to, he is fixing himself up as we speak."

The man needed time to adjust, to make it so he could act human again, use his hands properly and walk upright.

"I need you to send Aodh on a little errand with him for me, I have something that needs to be picked up and brought here for me. It required the utmost care and I trust you can make sure your son keeps his nose to himself."

He knew that wouldn't be a problem with Coilean, if he ordered the man not to open the box under any circumstance then he wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:41 am

"Someone has to be able to do so in my relationship," he snorted softly. He was the one of the three that could multitask the best. Lycus had a very obsessive behaviour. If he had his mind on something, he did nothing else until he got it done. And Chester didn't get the chance to do more than one thing at a time. He had specific orders that he followed and that was all.

Alek was completely comfortable with Belial laid out beside them like this.

In fact, his hand moved to grip Chester's hip, guiding him to move faster against him.

The Lycan pursed his lips. "I can talk to him. It shouldn't take much to convince him to do as he's told." He'd just returned from Ireland. There was nothing holding him back from doing anything as far as he was aware.

"Is there a specific time you want him for?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:48 am

Belial's lips quirked up as the small boy whimpered and moved faster in the Lycan's lap, like Aleksandr he didn't seem to show any signs of shame, in fact he looked like the Fallen's presence was making him more worked up.

"It's important that he gets it to me quickly and without fault, I don't want it damaged before it gets here.

I want the two of them gone by tonight and back in the morning, they'll be going to Ufa in Russia and back again, I've organised their flights already. If something does happen, I expect them both to take care of it."

He didn't want this package being traced back to him so he wouldn't be teleporting around to get it, that itself could cause issues, magic wasn't wise here.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:52 am

"Russia? Wouldn't it be wise to send Zakhar? Or perhaps your little Russian progeny?"

He'd heard about Alyosha and Belial talking to him.

"We know little about Russia from our time there. We were distracted. It would be wiser to send someone who knows the terrain."

But, a moment after his musings, he gave a little nod.

"I'll talk to him tonight. When is the plane ticket booked for?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:56 am

"No, this isn't something Zakhar can handle."

Of course he had considered the man, then quickly dismissed it, if something went wrong then Zakhar would be less than defenseless.

"My progeny?"

The Fallen snorted a laugh.

"I haven't spoken a word to him since Zak had his way with the boy's Hellhound, plus, I need someone will a little more experience."

Belial pushed himself off the bed and padded back toward the door, he had preparations to make.

"Six, make sure he isn't late."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:02 am

"All right." He could accept that.

That meant that he would need to go talk to Aodh soon. He'd go as soon as Chester made him come.

"I'll send them to the airport as soon as I can."

He'd have them ready without fail. When he needed Aodh to do something, the boy damn well did it.

"He won't be."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:06 am

Belial disappeared shortly after, this was all an inconvenience he didn't need at all, but it was best that he deal with it rather than someone else.

At the very least he was thankful that he had been diligent enough to catch the problem before it got out of hand.

As soon as Belial left the room Chester gave a soft whine, writhing as he thrust in the man's lap, forcing himself to move hard and fast.

"Master..."

He whimpered, after being watched like that he was about ready to burst.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:15 am

Alek shook his head with a little smirk.

"No. You're going to sit here and edge while I go find my son." He pressed a soft kiss to the boy's lips as he lifted the boy, setting him on the bed.

"I want you nice and horny by the time I get back. I'm going to fuck you so hard you wont be walking until next mating season," he chuckled as he slid off the bed and pulled on some clothes.

Aodh put up a fight. He wanted to spend some time with his son. He's ignored him all month and he felt terrible for doing so.

But with a little growling match and nice new bruise on his stomach, Aodh reluctantly agreed to go on the errand for his father.

He and Coilean spent the time talking and catching up with each other. COilean felt it best not to let slip that this was for Belial. He knew Aodh wouldn't be happy with it.

They got to Russia, collected their parcel and returned home without any hiccups.

It was uneventful. Boring.

But that was a nice change to their usual missions together.

Now Coilean was stood in the vestibule with the package laid next to him. Aodh had fucked off as soon as they had parked the car. Coilean was alone, waiting for his Master to appear and give him his next orders.

Hopefully something along the lines of: 'clothes off, kneel.'
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:20 am

As soon as the news reached him that his package had arrived Belial rushed down to the vestibule.

His eyes lay on the large box for a moment, narrowing slightly before he moved over to Coilean.

"How did you go?"

He asked, smoothing the man's hair out of his face before leaning down and pressing a soft kiss to the man's lips.

It was a rarity that he let Coilean stay like this when he was around, normally he was put right back to being a puppy, but he still needed the man for a short while.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:24 am

Coielan returned the kiss, his silver eyes warm.

He'd missed Belial. Such a short period of time, but he really did miss him. Belial had become so much a part of his life that he felt strange without him.

"It was uneventful. I don't see why you needed both me and my brother for it."

It had been really boring. He had spent most of it just chatting idly to his brother. He had expected something fun. A fight. Some sort of danger.

It was just...boring.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:31 am

Belial's hand soothed over the man's hair, running his fingers through it's length.

"I did need you both just in case it wasn't uneventful, I didn't want to put you in danger."

He replied, pressing another kiss to the man's forehead.

It was better that Coilean be bored than seriously injured.

"Come on, I've set up a space in one of the empty rooms near ours, lets get this unpacked before it's too late."

He muttered, with ease the Fallen hoisted the large box onto his shoulder, the box was huge and immensely heavy yet it seemed like nothing to the Fallen, even in comparison to a Lycan, his strength was unfathomable.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:37 am

His hair was tied in a messy low bun. And even with the mess of hair bundled up at the base of his neck, his hair trailed down to the base of his spine.

He'd held of cutting it. He really needed to ask Belial if he could cut it soon. it was getting unmanageable.

"Yes, Master," he responded as he followed obediently after the Fallen.

He couldnt help but let his eyes wander. They settled on the man's ass, moving perfectly under the tight casing of jeans as they made their way up the stairs.

What would it be like to sink his teeth into that glorious flesh and feel his Master flinch...
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:48 am

He walked up the flights of stairs with ease, the box beginning to drip slightly as they made it up into the room he had prepared while Coilean was out.

He placed the box in the center of the room which was covered floor to roof in runes of every shape and size, each of them casting various spells and auras into the room.

Shackles hung from the roof, they too were etched with runes which emitted a low glow to those who could see them.

The Fallen's eyes narrowed as he cracked open the wooden crate, revealing a giant ice cube with a man frozen in the middle of it.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:53 am

Coilean gave a low whistle when they padded into the room.

"Well fuck me, I bet with a bit of sprucing, this room could keep even you locked up."

Coilean was impressed.

He arched a brow when Belial cracked open the crate.

"Did he look at you the wrong way last time you were in Russia or something?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:01 am

Belial gave a chuckle as he looked over his shoulder and grinned, shaking his head.

"Please, I know the strongest spells in existence, I made most of them, and I still only know a handful that would be able to keep me in place."

It would be a very difficult task to keep Belial caged if he wanted to escape, Coilean hadn't even gotten close when he tried to exorcise him, he could have broken free if he had taken on his true form, but he would have taken most of the country down in an instant.

"No, this little shit found a way out of hell, I wanna know how he got out so that I can seal it."

He didn't want demons polluting his happy little world. Belial punched the ice which shattered into thousands of pieces. He grabbed the demon's hands and lifted them up, shackling them into place and letting the creature hang from the ceiling.

"He's cold blooded so he will be out until his body temperature rises."

Belial cleaned up the ice with a wave of his hand before inspecting the creature, curled horns pocked out from his long white hair, a pointed tail stretching out from his tail bone and pooling on the floor beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:13 am

Coilean shrugged. "I did say with a bit of sprucing."

The man watched curiously when Belial cracked the ice and the man slumped to the floor.

He padded forwards slowly, head tilting to the side as his eyes trailed over the Demon hanging from the ceiling.

Coilean reached out, fingers stroking over the Demon's white hair. He could feel the chill of its body. The dampness of the ice melting under his fingertips.

He was morbidly curious.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:20 am

The demon didn't move at all, it was still far too cold to even consider returning to being conscious.

"He will be out for a fair while yet, it's fine to look at him, not like he is going anywhere any time soon."

Belial chuckled darkly, he wouldn't be letting the demon out of here any time soon, plus there was no way it could escape from his runes.

"That's why I sent both of you, if he got free you would have to exorcise him."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:23 am

"He's freezing."

Coilean pressed his hand to the Demon's face, tilting it upwards so he could take a look at his features.

They were familiar, but he just couldn't put his finger on why they were familiar. Where had he seen a face similar to that before? He couldn't tell.

"He's beautiful, though." His eyes flickered up to Belial. "A trait you all share? A way to attract your prey. Like bees to sweet smelling nectar."

His fingers ran through the Demon's long hair.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:32 am

"I froze him on purpose, with his body temperature that low it will keep him unconscious, even when he wakes up he will be sluggish and docile until he reaches his proper body temperature.

A lot of demons are cold blooded which isn't a problem in the underworld but on Earth it is an entirely different story. Though the cold can't kill him."

Without a way to stay warm the demon could stay like this forever.

"Those of us who choose to take on human form are quite beautiful, it's our way to get close to our prey, it makes harvesting souls a lot easier if they come willingly. Those who don't take human form are quite hideous, it balances itself out."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:38 am

"How powerful is he?"

His tongue laved over his lower lip. "Weak enough for me to exorcise if I have to?"

Just because Belial was opening him up to the idea that not all Demons were terrible creatures didn't mean he didn't feel just a little uneasy at the thought of a Demon around.

"Do you know him?"

Coilean was letting his curiosity rule him. He wanted to know this Demon's story.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:45 am

Belial tilted his head as he looked over at the unconscious demon.
"You could exorcise him well enough if you tried hard, he is older than you but not excessively old, I'd say a few thousand years."

Nothing in comparison to his own age, something which he tried not to pull attention to.

"No, I don't know him."

He replied, sounding as though it was an honest answer, it was impossible to pick up on his lies if he didn't want you to, and this was one secret he would keep to himself.

"I've been out of hell for a fair while, plus even when I am down there the young ones avoid me like the plague."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:49 am

Coilean nodded.

He felt better knowing that he could get rid of him if he was threatened enough.

"That's a shame," he murmured absently, his thumb stroking over the Demon's lips.

"Can I talk to him? When he wakes up. I'm curious."

He wanted to hear the Demon's story.

He wanted to know what other Demon's were like. He wanted to know how different Belial was to others.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:59 am

"How about you let me interrogate him first, if he is alive at the end of it you can talk to him, quell some of that exorcist curiosity of yours."

Like most exorcists he could imagine Coilean being a bit of a demonology buff, that's what normally got them into the business.

Belial had no worries about his little secret being revealed, this demon wouldn't want to be associated with him either, they saw eye to eye on that point.

"Watch him for a second, I have to go grab one of my spell books."

He muttered, before opening the door and padding out, the Demon wouldn't be waking anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] An Unwelcome Guest
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next