Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] An Unwelcome Guest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

[C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:25 am

"I don't care to count my siblings, there are a few thousand of us."

He replied, it wasn't a big deal, there was much larger families than his out there, but they were well know.

"A close knit family?"
He snorted softly and shook his head.

"Wouldn't know what to do with one if I had it, no use dwelling on it now, I already have children, fair few of them to take my place."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:28 am

Coileans brows drew together a little.

"You live a very lonely life. Dont you even have a companion? A friend? A pet?"

No mate. No children or parents or siblings he was close to.

He didn't understand how Silt could live such a lonely life.

It was actually a little sad.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:32 am

Silt laughed softly as he looked at the Lycan comically.

"What you're going to start making me into a sob story?"
The Demon snorted and shook his head.

"I lived a life of fighting and fucking my way through the ninth circle, whats there to be lonely or sad about?

You men in the over-world sure are emotional huh?"

He leaned back in his chains, looking at the man and he shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:37 am

Coilean gave a shrug.

"The fatal flaw of people on Earth."

People made emotional attachments and anything that didn't fit into that was just strange.

Silt was picture perfect for something that didnt fit in with Coielan's thoughts of emotional attachments.

"You don't have anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:41 am

"If you need that confirmation to sate your curiosity. No, I don't have anyone.

I lived without anyone and I am going to die without anyone, just like every other demon in existence."

They didn't get attached to one another, some of them held fondness but death and destruction was imminent, no one wanted to go through the loss so they simply didn't structure their world like that.

"Why don't you just go get Belial so we can just get this over with, I don't have all day to just hang around."

He added swinging from his chains slightly.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:51 am

"That's a really empty way to live."

Coilean shook his head.

"I can't. Master has gone to talk with Achinoam. He won't return until they're done talking."

The Lycan leant further against Silt. He was warming up nicely but he was still pretty damned chilly.

"And he told me to guard you. He'll make sure I cant walk for weeks if I leave you alone. You'll have to deal with me for a little longer."

Coilean grinned a little as he dropped his head onto the man's shoulder. He raised a hand, fingers running through the man's white hair before turning to stroking his horns gently.

"I haven't seen horns on a person before."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:56 am

"Achinoam, wonderful, just what I always wanted, to be dragged up to Heaven and asked the same questions over and over."

He knew they would use force even if he told the truth and did what they wanted, the majority of them would just see him as scum to be disposed of.

Silt gave a soft yawn, his body was slowly warming as the Lycan pressed up against him.

"That's because I am not a person, genius."

He replied, rolling his eyes, they seemed to be constantly going over the fact that he was different, he acted different, he thought differently, he looked differently, he wasn't from this world, he wouldn't be like them.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:02 am

Coilean snorted softly, fingers tracing where the horns met the man's head, nails scraping at the sensitive skin gently.

"You have a temper. That's not too different from people here."

He nuzzled against the Demon.

"You kinda remind me of my brother."

Grumpy, always ready with a sarcastic response to something, perverted. He had to admit that there were some similarities.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:09 am

"Yeah well, you would have a temper too if you were in my position, best outcome is that I get a quick death, perhaps I'll ask him to just lob off my head."

He replied with a chuckle, death didn't scare him, there were worst things out there than that.

Silt leaned against the man, too tired to hold up his own weight, still if the Lycan would stop talking this could be nice, pressed up against a good looking guy wasn't a bad way to go.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:15 am

"I've been in a similar position, you know. Expecting Belial to kill me."

He remembered that day down in the empty rooms. How could he ever forget them?

"Instead of killing me, he let me live."

His tongue lapped out over his lower lip. With how close the two were, his tongue stroked over the Demon's skin as it wetted his own lips.

"He's not all bad."

Maybe Belial would keep Silt alive. It was a possibility.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:21 am

A small shiver ran down the man's spine as the Lycan's tongue stroked over his skin, it was like lick of heat among the frost of his body.

"You obviously don't know him very well, I've seen that man in action, there is a reason he fell from grace, he and Lucifer are one in the same."

He nuzzled against the man, stealing the lycan's heat.

"Even if he lets me live, the angels wont."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:31 am

"I know him. I know him well enough to know that he tugs at his hair when he's frustrated and when he's really tired, he's more clumsy with his movements. He only ever scrapes his chair when he gets up after going too long without sleep."

Little things that other people wouldn't notice.

Coilean knew the little things about Belial's life that other people let pass by.

"I know him well enough to know that he is a dangerous scary man when he is almost exorcised." Coilean shuddered at the memory.

"I've met Achinoam. She gives good tummy rubs," he said with a little smile. "She's nice. She doesn't want anyone to die. I dont think she has it in her to send someone who hasn't done anything wrong to death."

What had Silt done wrong?
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:40 am

"I know of him enough to know that he is much older than you think he is. I've seen his true form before. I know that he and Lucifer were lovers for a long time after they fell.

I know that he has killed more of us than any over Hell Lord in existence and I know that he is the only Fallen to ever find his way out of the pit."

Silt didn't need the man's little speak, all their talk will account for nothing when the Fallen actually came back into the room.

Which as it happened occurred shortly after.

"Coilean, why are you undressed?"

He asked, raising and eyebrow at the pup.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:44 am

"That was in the past. People can change."

The Lycan looked up when Belial appeared, pulling away from Silt. "He passed out as I was talking to him, Master," Coilean replied. "So I decided to warm him up so he wouldn't do so again."

He smiled as a familiar figure padded into the room after Belial.

Achinoam.

The woman strolled straight up to Silt and stood in front of him.

"This is the one you told me about?" she asked with an arched brow. "He's a child. What trouble has he caused?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:49 am

"You should have let him pass out, he'll cause less trouble that way."

The Fallen replied, clicking his fingers and pointing to his own feet.

"Get over here now."

He instructed, pulling the pup close when he drew near.

"Achi if a little rat like that can figure out how to follow your lot out after they've finished training then whats to stop others from attempting it, what if others saw him pass through?"

He asked, he liked this world the way it was.

Silted looked up at the woman, she was taller than he would imagine, he had see Powers from afar but being this close to one was intense.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:57 am

Coilean crawled over to the man obediently, leaning against his legs as he was pulled closer.

Achinoam wasn't affected by the gravity of the situation in the slightest.

In fact, she laughed. "Are you scared of a few petty Demon children making their way here? Belial, we have Powers trained to tail mass escapes of Hell. We deal with it. The odd escapee is hardly worth taking to Uriel."

She leaned down, tilting her head so she could get a better look at him.

"What has Cu'Silt done to rile you so, Brother? There must be something he has done personally to deserve you wishing to throw him to my Uriel." She didn't notice her slip of tongue. Her Uriel.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:04 am

"Oh yes Achi that's just what I want, more Powers coming down here hunting for Demons."

He replied, rolling his eyes at the woman, did she think that he would be able to remain hidden for long if Powers started patrolling down here again.

Belial raised an eyebrow at the mention of 'her' Uriel.

"Take him or not, it means very little to me, I'll just dispose of him myself."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:08 am

"They do not patrol. They hunt down the escapees and deal with them. That is all."

There was no patrolling. None of them cared for it.

"I don't see the need to take him. Nor do I see the need for you to dispose of him."

She pulled the man up by his hair so he was standing before her. He was shorter than she was.

"Look at him. Utterly defenceless. Hardly worth the effort it took for you to find me, Brother."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:15 am

Silt stood as he was pulled up, his body shivering in her grasp, he was warm enough to stay awake for now but his skin was still icy.

The Demon stayed silent, this woman, the angel, was trying to save him?

He didn't understand it but he wasn't about to let this pass up.

"I'm not here to cause trouble, I just wanted my shot at the surface."

He muttered as he looked up at the woman.

Belial snorted softly as he watched the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:20 am

"He's a child. If he causes trouble, bury him in ice. What else is there to talk about?"

She shook her head as she turned around to Belial, padding towards him.

"You worry too much about little things, Brother." She leaned forwards to press a gentle kiss to her Fallen's lips. "Let him have his chance. If he does something that is truly worth taking to Uriel, I will do so personally. Until then let him see the over-world."

He was a curious child. Feeding a child's curiosity wasn't a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:29 am

He kissed her back but sighed as she pulled away.

Wonderful, he could only imagine what would happen if he killed the child anyway.

She would not be happy with him.

The last thing he needed was two vengeful Powers following him around.

"Fine, and when he fucks up you'll know not to question my judgement when it comes to Demons."

Belial waved his hand dismissively, the shackles on the boy's hands unlatched, causing him to crumple onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:35 am

"If he does something wrong, I will apologise to you."

She smiled brightly at him, leaning up to press another kiss to his lips. "You need to loosen up a little."

Achinoam leaned down to pat Coilean on the head gently.

He smiled up at the woman leaning into the touch of her hand.

"Get him some clothes. The poor thing is going to collapse again. You're so cruel to children," she tutted softly, shaking her head. "Make him feel at least somewhat welcome here."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:39 am

"You know how I feel about demons."

He muttered as he looked at he dully, he wasn't about the change that opinion, he wouldn't loosen up about it.

"Let him collapse, he'll warm up eventually, just because I let him live doesn't mean I am taking care of him.

He isn't my problem until he fucks up."

Belial wasn't going to baby a Demon, it could fend for itself.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:43 am

Achinoam sighed, tugging sharply at Belial's hair.

"Look after him or I'll make your life very, very difficult, Brother." She gave Belial a saccharine smile as she slowly let go of his hair.

"You bought him here, you look after him. Even if that means just making sure he knows where the kitchen is and has some clothes."

She pursed her lips.

"Or you could station Coilean to guard him. He seemed close enough to him when we entered the room."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:48 am

"You already make my life difficult."

He replied with a glare, great not only couldn't he kill it but now he had to take care of it.

"I'll give it a room and some money to buy clothes but that's it."

He added, that was as far as he was willing to go.

"I'm not putting Coilean at risk."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] An Unwelcome Guest
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next