Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] An Unwelcome Guest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

[C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:52 am

"I can make it worse, Brother."

She grinned at him, golden eyes flashing brightly.

"Risk? Cu'Silt can barely even stand without help right now. What risk could Coilean be in? He's a strong exorcist. There is nothing for him to worry about."

The woman leant down with a smile.

"Is there, boy?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:58 am

"He wont stay frozen forever and he is more than twice Coilean's age."

Belial replied, there was plenty of risk. The Fallen sighed softly and shook his head.

"If Coilean thinks he can handle it then I may be willing to allow him to shadow Cu'Silt to keep and eye on him."

He did believe strongly in Coilean's ability.

Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:03 am

"I think I'm confident enough, Master," Coilean replied after a moment.

The two had gotten along well enough.

He doubted something bad would happen and if it did, he was sure that he could make the Demon fall.

"See? Nothing to worry about. You don't have to associate with him and now you can keep an eye on him."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:08 am

"Alright then, tonight can be a trial, he can stay in the room opposite to ours, I want you to stay in there with him for the night.

Go collect anything you need and prepare the room how you see fit and get dressed."

He instructed the Lycan before he reached over and tossed the Demon over his shoulder.

"I'll give him a pair of my clothes."

He carried the demon out of the room, dumping him in the bedroom he had intended for him to stay in before going to his own room and grabbing a pair of track pants and a t-shirt.

Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:18 am

"Yes, Master."

Coilean picked up his shirt, pulling it over his head. He followed after Belial, padding towards the wardrobe to pick out a pair of shorts. Something comfortable to lay around in.

He pressed up against Belial, leaning up to give him a deep kiss.

"I'll be okay," he promised. There was nothing for them to worry about. Everything would be fine.

The Lycan picked up his bed, smiling as he nuzzled against the comfortable material of the dog bed. He didnt sleep in it often now. Belial had grown fond of keeping him up on the bed in the evenings.

But he felt he'd need the comfort of his old bed tonight. This would be the first night he'd spent in the mansion but not with Belial since before he moved out into Catania.

Coilean laid the bed out in Silts room, next to the door. He was keeping guard. He needed to make sure Silt didn't get out the door.

Then he sighed and began dragging Silt to the bed. Belial had just dumped him in the middle of the room.

"You're still cold," he murmured as he pulled the blanket up around the Demon's body.

Coilean gave a little yawn.

Bed time. Silt wasn't going anywhere tonight.

With a soft whine, the Lycan curled up in his bed on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:42 pm

Belial kissed the man back, stroking a tender hand through his hair.
"You know where I am if you need me."
He wasn't too worried, after all he was just down the hall, but being without the pup in his bed at night would feel strange, at least he had Zakhar.

"Thanks..."

Silt murmured softly as the Lycan dragged him into bed and covered him with the blankets to warm him.

He wasn't accustomed to acts of kindness like that, it was strange and he couldn't help but wonder what the man wanted in return.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:21 pm

There was something Coilean wanted in return for his acts of kindness.

He wanted his questions answered. While he had the chance to ask them before Belial appeared in the morning, he wanted Silt to answer questions he had so he could at least somewhat sate his curiosity for the Demon.

The Lycan slept soundly. He lay quite comfortably in his bed, curled up and sleeping deeply.

It wasn't until mid-morning the next day that he crawled out of bed stretching.

It felt strange not waking up to being a puppy. It hadn't happened in a long, long time. Usually now, he'd nuzzling up against Belial and paw him until he woke up. Then steal a few puppy kisses from him before Belial decided what they were going to do for the day.

Coilean had a mission today, though.

Silt.

The Lycan stood and padded towards the bed, perching at Silt's hip. He stared down at him once again.

He was so beautifully attractive. Sharp features under unblemished skin. Straight nose. Soft-looking lips. He remembered the feeling of them beneath his thumb. They were soft.

Coilean nudged the Demon gently, hand on Silt's shoulder. A gentle wake-up would probably prove best. He'd learnt from the best that rough wake-ups meant grumpy Demons (or Fallens, he supposed) and he didn't want to deal with a really grumpy Silt while he tried to ask questions.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:25 pm

Silt slept throughout the entire night, despite being forced to sleep the previous day as he lay in the ice he was tired, and would remain so until his body warmed.

The gentle nudging woke him from his sleep which had grown lighter and lighter as his body warmed beneath the blankets.

His eyes slid open, looking up at the Lycan, his iris were and odd shade of blue.

The demon yawned before stretching out with a groan, it felt good to be warm again.

"Morning, guard dog."

He muttered with a smirk, not making a move to get up from beneath the blankets, he was quite content.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:27 pm

"Woof," Coilean chuckled softly.

This was the first time he had been posted as guard dog. Usually he was the over-excitable affectionate puppy that Belial loved to play with. This was a new experience to him.

Especially considering he had't been ordered back into puppy mentality.

"More questions."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:31 pm

"Oh goody."

He muttered, rolling his eyes, that's just what he wanted to hear first thing in the morning, more so since he didn't find the Lycan's questions overly thrilling to discuss.

Coilean seemed to have it in his mind that Silt was some lonely, sad creature, in reality he was really quite content.

"I'll answer, but I want something in return."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:33 pm

Coilean arched a brow.

"And what is that?"

He was rightfully weary about making deals like that with Demons. He'd done so in the past and it had had all gone tits up.

The worst had left a lovely scar running down over his backside and thigh.

He didn't want anything like that to happen again.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:36 pm

He reached up and gripped the man's hair, yanking it firmly to pull him down onto the bed.

Silt rolled onto his stomach, his arm draping over the Lycan's body as he got comfortable, the man was so warm, it was like sunning himself on a rock.

"There, now you can ask, but afterwards, I want food."

He was getting hungry but wasn't quite ready to get out of bed yet.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:38 pm

Silt just wanted his head.

Coilean could have laughed.

He could lay here and be used as a heater if it got his questions answered.

"Yesterday you said Demons live in communities. How does that work? Familial ties? The strongest banding together?Being in the right place at the right time?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:47 pm

"It depends, it's like any community, different sections are run differently.

I assume you know of the nine circles of hell? Well those exist, the underworld isn't a globe like this place, it's a flat plane that goes on infinitely.

However we do have a central point, the inner circle, each circle is governed by a different Lord and within that different demon exist.

The stronger demons gravitate to toward the inner circles where the worst souls are kept, the more sinful the soul, the more it sustains us and the stronger you are the more you need to be sustained.

Those stronger demons are rarely challenged because there is little hope of defeating them so their circles are dictated by family ties, the outer circles are a much more even playing field and much less organised they they usually fight it out constantly, devouring each other to get to the top of the food chain."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:50 pm

Nine levels of madness.

"Which level do you live in when you're in Hell?"

How powerful was this Demon?

Perhaps these questions seemed unimportant, but Coilean had found out some pretty useful information while he had been talking to the Demon.

Stuff that would help him if he ever needed it.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:02 pm

Silt chuckled as he looked up from his pillow, shaking head softly.

"I'd rather not say."

He didn't want anyone tracing back his family ties, he didn't want anyone knowing too much about it, it was a good way of getting yourself killed.

Perhaps yesterday he would have given that information freely but now he had a chance at survival.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:07 pm

Coilean pouted a little.

That wasn't fair. He expected Silt to answer all of his questions.

He stared up at Silt with shining silver eyes and a little pout pushing out his lower lip.

Coilean had mastered the puppy dog pout. Maybe that would help him get the answers he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:11 pm

His lips curled up in an amused smirk as the boy pouted up at him, it was more amusing than upsetting, he wouldn't falter to sad eyes.

"Give me a kiss and I'll tell you."

He bargained, tilting his head as he looked at the Lycan.

The way the boy watched him hadn't gone past his notice and he had been watching Coilean in return, he wanted to sample those delicate looking lips.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:13 pm

Coilean hesitated.

A bargain that he'd usually take up. But Belial... Belial had expressed dislike towards the Demon. If he kissed him and Belial found it...

Well, he was fucked. And not in a good way.

After a moment, Coilean leaned forwards, pressing a kiss to the Demon's cheek.

"Should have been more clear," he pointed out before Silt could object. "Now tell me."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:17 pm

Silt chuckled and shook his head as his cheek was kissed, he wanted to be annoyed at that but it was well played, very well played.

"I'm from the ninth circle, since you're so interested."

Family ties kept him in the inner circle though he would venture out a lot, the outer circles were fun when you were strong enough to hold your own.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:24 pm

Nineth circle.

Strong.

More information to be piled away for later should the need come forth.

Coilean hummed softly as he stretched out, trying to think of more questions to ask.

The Lycan clicked his tongue a couple times.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:30 pm

"Can we go get something to eat now?"

He asked, looked at the Lycan, was he allowed to leave the room for food or did he have to stay in here.

Silt had barely been conscious the previous night so he had little memory of what had happened once he had been let out of his chains.

Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:33 pm

"I suppose so."

His eyes flickered up to Silt's. "Can I ask more questions if they pop up?"

He wanted the chance to be able to ask as many questions as he could think of if they appeared.

The Lycan disentangled himself from Silt's grasp and slid off the bed, running his fingers through his long hair as he stretched.

"Come on, kitchen's downstairs."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:25 pm

"I guess."

The Demon replied, Coilean could ask them freely, though that didn't mean that Silt would willingly answer them all.

He didn't want to get too familiar, there were things that were better left unknown.

As soon as Coilean pulled away he too pushed himself out of bed, yawning as he stretched his arms over his head and pulled on the clothes that Belial had dumped on the floor for him.

"Lets go then."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:12 pm

The Lycan led the way down to the kitchen, glancing back at Silt every now and again just to make sure he was still following him.

The Demon was quiet. Way too quiet. It was almost eerie.

When he got to the kitchen, he made his way to the cupboard his bowl was kept in, pulling it out and resting it on the side. The shape of the bowl was very obviously for a pet, and the words carved into the metal just proved that even more; GOOD PUPPY.

He pulled cereal out of another cupboard and filled his bowl, adding a little more than Belial usually did. He wasn't a puppy right now, he could give himself more food if he wanted it.

"Cereal's in this cupboard. Otherwise you're on your own. I can't cook."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] An Unwelcome Guest
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next