Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[Possile Future][C] Late

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

[Possile Future][C] Late - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 7:06 pm

"Aodh if he let you fuss over him all his wounds would have just had dirt rubbed in them and he would be walking around with broken bones."

He replied, rolling his eyes. Sometimes Aodh forgot that Darragh was breakable, they tried to avoid it when he was growing up but he needed special treatment, he wasn't like the pups he had grown up with.

Aeker laughed softly as he looked down at Tia.
"Messy girl."
He tutted but handed her another chunk to chew on.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 7:12 pm

Aodh shrugged. "I lived just fine like that."

Dallas shook his head. "Pa, I'm going to speak honestly right now and I apologise in advance. You are not 'just fine.' You are insane." The Shifter gave a firm nod of his head as if affirming what he had just said.

Darragh almost doubled over in laughter, leaning against his boyfriend. "Good on ya, Dal. You tell him how fucked in the head he is."

Aodh pursed his lips. "Excuse you, I think you're pretty fucked in the head, too. In fact, we all are here so no one can complain about any of us."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 7:15 pm

Aeker gave the two mean scolding looks as he covered Tia's ears.

"Tone down the swearing you two, she is picking up words."

The girl was smart and at the age where she liked to mimic what people said around her.

The Vampire sighed and distracted the girl with another chunk of avocado to chew on.

Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 7:18 pm

Both Irishmen had the decency to look a little ashamed as they were scolded by Aeker.

"Sorry, mom."
"Sorty, Ceadsearc."

Dallas sighed and shook his head. "I'm surprised she hasn't started swearing herself, yet, with these two always around. How did you get Pa to not swear when Darragh was young, ma? I think I need to take notes."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 7:21 pm

His crimson gaze turned to Dallas with a shrug.

"Normally he did swear around Darragh, it was Darragh who was scolding him most "Mommy doesn't like that word!" He was adorable, but when he grew older I just did what I always do when I want Aodh to behave him.

Take away the two things Lycans want most."

He replied with a little chuckle, it was easy to get him to behave with the threat of food and sex being taken away.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 7:28 pm

Dallas laughed, his hand coming up to run through Darragh's hair as the human leaned against him.

"So cute," the Shifter crooned.

"Cutest little kid out there," Darragh replied, lifting a hand to turn Dallas' head so he could kiss him deeply. "Still am."

Dallas smiled warmly as he gazed down at his boyfriend. The love the two of them shared was immense and it was little moments like this that really showed it.

The Shifter perked up a little, though, when Aeker suggested taking away the two things a Lycan loved most. A little smirk curled his lips and the colour faded from Darragh's cheeks. "No, Dal. Mom, don't give him any ideas."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 7:34 pm

Aeker was glad that Darragh had found someone to love, seeing the two of them together reminded him so much of Aodh and himself.

The Vampire leaned against his Lycan gently, pressing a kiss to his neck, being sure to regularly offer food and attention to Tia.

"Well then don't swear in front of children and you want have to worry."

He replied with a little smile as he nuzzled up against his husband.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 7:38 pm

Both Aodh and Darragh slumped at those words.

They both knew that they were both being addressed about this and they knew they'd both be fucked if they didn't do as they were told.

Or rather, they wouldn't be fucked but therein laid the problem.

"I don't care what people say, you are evil," Aodh murmured under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 7:42 pm

"I am a Rozen after all." He muttered.

A cruel little grin appeared on the Vampire's lips, his fangs dragging against the mans skin before he pressed a kiss to the Lycan's neck, sitting up as his expression faded back into a calm and innocent little smile.

"O'Ceallaigh men are not that hard to tame if you know how, best be taking notes Dallas."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 7:47 pm

Aodh's eyes slid closed and he tilted his head just a little when Aeker's fangs scraped against his skin. "You're worse than your sister. She never held back and controlled me with it like you do," Aodh grumbled.

Dallas grinned himself.

"I've tamed him well enough. I've just never thought of holding sex against him. I'm too selfish to take it away from him. I love it just as much," the Shifted admitted with a sheepish grin. "Toys just aren't the same as the real thing."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 7:53 pm

"Well we have been together a long time now, I've learned your ticks."

Despite being with Aodh for years now the talk of sex so openly made the vampire blush a little, the shade not as noticeable now that he had been in the sun for years, his skin was still shades lighter than Aodh's but he held a healthy tone about it, he no longer looked sickly.

"Well they do have a sort of animal magnetism to them, it's hard to resist."
He admitted.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:03 pm

Dallas nodded, pressing his lips together. "They know it, too. He's used it against me more times than I can count."

Darragh didn't play fair when he wanted something. He used every trick he could think of in the book to get what he wanted. And usually it worked when he started pulling out the sexual tricks.

Dallas would be the first to admit that Darragh had a sinful tongue.

"I think that's enough talking about sex before I start acting like I did when I was a teen and drag you out into the woods for a quickie," Darragh chuckled softly.

The Shifter flushed pink and pursed his lips.

"Look at you," Dallas sighed when his eyes caught Tia. "I think the yoghurt monster got you."

Aeker hadn't been paying attention to Tia and she had gotten impatient, dipping her hands into the yoghurt pot and sucking them clean. She'd smeared yoghurt all over herself.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:08 pm

"I think it's time you get cleaned up, Ama needs to eat as well."

Aeker handed Tia back to Dallas and pulled a small metal flask from his pocket.

All this talk of sex and being so close to Aodh had made him realise that he was thirsty, his fangs were still showing from kissing the Lycan's neck.

He unscrewed the cap and took a slow sip before taking a bite of food, the mixture of both usually filled his stomach fairly quickly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:12 pm

Tia gave a screech when she was handed off to Dallas, reaching desperately for Aeker.

She squirmed in Dallas' lap when the young man reached for the ever-trusty baby bag filled with much-needed supplies.

"Tia, keep still," the Shifter murmured as she squirmed and writhed and tried to get away.

"Come on, petal, keep still for pa," Darragh coaxed, trying to help his poor boyfriend out. Their girl was a nightmare when she wanted something. Very much like her da. Her and Darragh were very similar at times.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:16 pm

Aeker tipped back the rest of the contents of the flask before sliding it back into his pocket with a soft purr, leaning his head against Aodh's shoulder now that his stomach was sated.

"Still hungry?"

He asked foolishly, knowing that Aodh could always eat he lifted up the second half of his baguette and offering it to the man.

It was far too much food for the Vampire to handle in one sitting.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:25 pm

"You're kidding, right?"

Aodh took the baguette happily and munched on it. Aodh had gotten much better about eating things with any amount of blood in them. He could tolerate Aeker's steaks that still mooed at you as you ate them.

"Tia, keep still," Dallas murmured, his brows drawing together. He was starting to get a little frustrated with the girl. She was never usually this squirmy.

"Hey, what's up with you, precious?" Darragh asked, lifting the girl from Dallas' lap and holding her up in front of his face. "Tell da what's wrong."

Tia just squirmed and cried harder.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:29 pm

"I can always trust you to finish off my meals for me."

The Vampire replied with a chuckle as he nuzzled against the man happily, he didn't like wasting food.

"Pass her here, Darragh."

Aeker muttered, holding his arms out and taking the girl, pressing her up against his chest so she could cuddle in against his neck and hide in his hair as he stroked her back softly, cooing gently for her to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:38 pm

"Always." Aodh would always be here to finish Aeker's food.

Darrhag sighed softly but handed Tia over. "She needs to stop being so fussy when you're around. We won't be able to do anything."

Darragh did love that she loved Aeker so much, but they'd have to start not letting her cling to the Vampire every second he was around. It was becoming an all around pain.

"You're going to get yoghurt in your hair, ma," Dallas fussed with a little frown.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:42 pm

"She has just eaten, she will fall asleep soon enough, she wont fuss while she sleeps."

He would put her down once she calmed down but at the moment she was too worked up.

"A little bit of yoghurt never hurt anyone, I can wash it when I get home, plus, Darragh put worse things in my hair when he was little.

I distinctly remember Aodh having to pull feathers, sticks, mud and a few bird skulls out of my hair the first time we met."

Those fairies had been quite fond of him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:52 pm

Darragh shook his head. "All right, mom. Whatever you say."

He knew Aeker wouldn't give Tia up now. It was best to just keep his mouth shut and let Aeker calm her down a little for now.

The human shook his head again. "That wasn't just me. And it's not my fault they liked you." At Dallas' questioning look, Darragh explained further. "County Kilkenny was known for its garden faeries when I was a kid. We introduced mom to them when he first came over and they took a liking to his beautiful hair. Can you blame them, though?"

Dallas hid a soft chuckle behind his hand. "Faeries? I've never seen faeries before. I didn't even know they existed."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:56 pm

"Normally faeries avoid Vampire's like the plague, they rarely show themselves to anyone but Elves, but they are around."

He muttered, stroking the little girl's back as she calmed down and nuzzled up against him.

Slowly Tia began to calm and when Aeker was certain that she was drifting off he pulled her away slowly enough not to upset her and placed her back in Dallas' arms.

Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:01 pm

"Do you think they'd still be at Aunt Anya's place, dad? I haven't seen her in years. I think she'd like us coming over to visit. We could show Dallas the faeries there."

Aodh let a smile curl his lips.

"She'd love to see you, I'm sure. You've grown up into a handsome lad and I'm sure she'd love to meet Dallas and little Tia."

Dallas cuddled the dozing girl gently, pulling some wet wipes out of the bag and wiping her down as gently as he could as she slept.

"Such a messy pup," he murmured softly, a fond smile on his lips. She was his messy pup.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:05 pm

Aeker pulled the ribbon him his hair, in her fussing Tia had messed it up and pulled strands free.

The Vampire moved, perching himself in Aodh's lap, pressing a gentle kiss to the man's lips, handing him the ribbon. Aeker could do his own hair but he had always preferred it when Aodh tied it for him.

"A little help, Love?"

He asked with a small smile.

"A trip back to our house sounds nice."

He hinted to Aodh, with a grin, he wouldn't mind travelling back there and staying for a while if Darragh, Dallas and Tia were going.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:10 pm

Aodh grunted when he was sat on, shifting a little to make himself comfortable.

"Lump. You need to lay off the steaks."

But Aodh's fingers slid through Aeker's hair, braiding it tightly. He loved braiding Aeker's hair. It always gave him something to grip when they were going at it, too.

"Aye, it does. We can go back to our summer house for a week or two."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:14 pm

Having a braid in his hair brought back fond memories, all too often during mating seasons the Lycan would drag him around by his hair, bending him over any surface he could find at a moments notice.

The Vampire gave a soft purr as his hair was toyed with, he loved when it fingers ran through it like that.

"I'm half your weight and taller than you and you're calling me a lump? Fatty."

A smile curled at his lips.
"I can't wait."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Possile Future][C] Late
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next