Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[Possile Future][C] Late

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

[Possile Future][C] Late - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:23 pm

Aeker quickly picked up the phone when it was all over.

"Dallas, everything is alright, everyone is fine. Darragh..."

His voice cracked a little, a smile gracing his lips as he looked down at the boy, tears of joy streaking down his face.

"He isn't human Dallas, he just transformed, he's a Lycan. He is resting now. You should take Tia and head to the coven, I'm sure Moe will be happy to accommodate you both until we get there.

Darragh is resting, we will bring him home when he has recovered a little more."

With that he far-welled the man and knelt down next to Aodh, his hand stroking over Darragh's bright fur, more tears following the first, his shoulders sagging as if some huge weight had finally been lifted off of them.

"We're not going to lose him, Aodh."

The Vampire muttered in a mixture of relief and disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:49 pm

The Shifter snatched up his phone when it began ringing.

He felt his breath hitch in his throat as he heard Aeker's voice crack, dread filling him. His hand flew up to cover his mouth as a relieved sob sounded when Aeker continued speaking despite Dal's internal struggle.

"I-I'll see you when you get there," the man muttered as he rubbed at his cheeks.

"Hear that, baby girl?" Dal asked with a sniffle when he hung up. "Da's staying with us for a long, long time."

Aodh smiled up at his Vampire as he scratched behind his son's ear gently. "We're not losing him," Aodh affirmed. They had their son for years and years to come now.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:55 pm

Aeker nuzzled against the man, he was so happy, he knew Darragh had just gone through a lot of pain and that when he woke he would be exhausted, but that would fade, what really mattered was the fact that the boy would be staying with them for a long time to come.

"Dallas is going to meet us at the coven."

He murmured, his hand stroking over the boy's fluffy cheek softly, feeling his whiskers and fur under his hand, the boy really was handsome.

His other arm wrapped around Aodh as he cuddled against him.

"He always was full of surprises."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:59 pm

"We'll head there when Dar shifts back."

Aodh leant against his lover, smiling happily as he stroked his son's red fur.

"Even at thirty fucking two he can surprise us," the older Lycan murmured as he nuzzled closer to his Vampire.

"We'll have to celebrate. Throw a party tomorrow when he's feeling better. An excuse for Sprout and Dallas to cook."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:06 am

"He will be older than both of his parents for an eternity."

Aeker muttered with a soft chuckle, both of them had stopped aging in their twenties and now Darragh was firmly in his thirties.

"I think it's appropriate that we tease him about his age now that there is not going to be getting any older."

They usually avoided the subject, it had been a hard thing the talk about.

"A party sounds like a good idea, after all this time I think he deserves it."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:08 am

Aodh chuckled softly.

"He's always going to be the old man now. My own son five years older than me."

The Irishman smiled as his fingers weaved through the fur at Darragh's neck.

"So much time worrying and now we have the world ahead of us."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:15 am

"Seven years older than me. After all that time worrying, I'm just glad that it happened sooner rather than later.

Dallas sounded just as relieved as we are, those two are going to be together for a long time."

A warm smile spread across his lips, their son had found the one for him, that was obvious enough.

"If we have more kids, I hope to God that they aren't as difficult as he had been, I don't think my heart can withstand this sort of suspense again."

He replied with a chuckle, they hadn't talked about having more kids since they accepted the fact that Darragh was human, they didn't want the boy to think that they were replacing him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:18 am

"Those two are as head over heels as we are. They're going to be together for centuries. I'm honestly surprised they haven't tied the knot or committed to the bite yet."

He could see the two mating easily. They were so in love with each other.

Aodh grinned. "I don't think we'd have anything to worry about if we had more kids. Darragh was half human. There was a chance he wasn't going to change at all. With all supernatural blood, there would be no chance they couldn't be one of us."

But Aodh didn't know if he wanted more children. Darragh had been his world and he was more than happy with just Darragh.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:23 am

"They will do what is right for them, besides, Darragh has never been compelled to bite like we were, now things will be very different, I'll be surprised if the two of them aren't mated by the end of March."

As soon as mating season kicked in Darragh would feel that despite need to claim Dallas as his own.

Aeker wasn't overly sure either, they had talked about having a kid that was biologically both of theirs when Darragh was younger, to give him a little brother or sister to play with but the years passed so quickly and now they were grandparents, he was sure that Tia would be enough to quell their need for pups.

"I hope he wakes up soon."

He murmured, playing with the boy's ears gently.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:26 am

Aodh barked a laugh. "Oh, march. I fucking forgot about March. Poor fucking Dallas is going to be walking bow-legged. First mating season so soon after the change..."

Aodh felt very very sorry for Dallas. He'd be suffering a lot through mating season.

"He should do. It was pretty quick considering he's only half Lycan. He'll be up and about, if slightly sore, in no time."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:31 am

"At least he didn't change before November, things would have gotten really messy."

He didn't much like the idea of having to pull his son off of his mate for fear of hurting him too much but it may have been the reality if he had of turned then.

Aeker remembered every mating season they went through all too vividly, it was a time he both loved and hated, more often than not during mating season they renewed their bite, it was a nice way to remember their bond and since it was only twice a year both of them were safe from poisoning.

"At least it's a one time thing, being turned can't be pleasant."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:39 am

"Yeah, I can just see him and Dallas walking up to us in December looking like they had gone to war."

Aodh smiled when Darragh shifted and blinked his green eyes open.

"Welcome back to the land of the living. On a scale of one to ouch, how sore are you?"

The Wolf shifted a little in his place and cringed as pain shot through him. Ow, he groaned softly, flopping back down.

"Ow, huh? Pretty damned high on the scale."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:43 am

"Don't try to move so soon, Sweety, your body has been through a lot of stress."

Aeker murmured, his hand gently stroking behind the Wolf's ear to sooth him.

"Looks like you'll be staying with us for a long time to come. Dallas is excited to see you, when you feel like you can move we can take you back to the coven to see everyone."

His hand smoothed over the boy's bright fur slowly.

"You make a beautiful wolf by the way."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:49 am

Yay, an eternity seeing dad's lovely face. Darragh couldn't sound any more sarcastic if he tried.

Aodh snorted. "Yeah, seeing your homely face for eternity doesn't sound too great, either," the older Lycan barked snootily in reply.

After a moment, a soft laugh sounded from both of them.

"Welcome to our world, pup. It's going to be a long and painful ride but we're happy you're gonna be around to see it."

I'm glad I'm going to be around, too.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:52 am

Aeker leaned down and pressed a kiss to the Wolf's muzzle, his hand stroking over Darragh's head.

"We are so proud of you, and I have never been so relieved in my entire life."

He replied with a warm smile. The boy was hurting now, but it could only get easier from here.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:06 am

"You feeling up to changing back yet? We'll get you in the car and back to your cousin's. No doubt she's already cooking you something nice."

Darragh nodded gingerly.

I'd love it. Moe always cooks the best comfort food. Hopefully she'll be baking, too.

"All right then, think about being human. Think about your carrot top and that nasty scar on your foot from stepping on Mac's tail when you were a kid. Think about that love bite you're sporting on your neck right now. Yes, I noticed. I'm your dad."

The Wolf rolled his eyes but thought hard about his human body.

It took a few minutes, but eventually he shifted back, at great pain to himself.

Aodh leaned down to help the man into a sitting position. "Aeker, grab his clothes. We better dress him before dragging him through the park."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:14 am

Aeker grabbed the boy's discarded clothing, at least Aodh had sense enough to remove them before he started to shift.

He helped Darragh put on his shirt as well as his pants.

"Do you want me to carry him?"

Aodh was stronger but carrying someone the same size as you was difficult. At least Aeker was taller, they could put the boy onto his back without too much hassle.

His gaze turned to Darragh.
"Doesn't look like he is up to walking yet."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:17 am

Aodh nodded as he helped Darragh to his feet and held him steady.

"Aeker, crouch for him. He's not going to be jumping to get on your back any time soon."

Darragh looked rough. Poor boy had gone through a lot.

"Moe better be baking cake," he grumbled softly. He wanted to pig out on amazing sweets to make himself feel better.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:23 am

Aeker crouched down so Aodh could put the boy onto his back, his hands reaching out behind him to grasp onto Darragh's thighs.

Once he was securely on his back Aeker stood up and headed back toward the car.

It took a few moments to get him back to the car, Darragh had put on a lot of muscle since his teenage years, the boy was quite heavy.

"Aodh, open the car and put the back seats down."

Darragh would probably feel more comfortable sprawled out across them rather than sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:26 am

"Aye aye, captain."

Aodh stepped forwards to do as told, moving backwards to allow Aeker to deposit their son into the car.

"If Sprout doesn't make you cake, I will. How does that sound?"

Darragh perked up. "I like the sound of that." Aodh hadn't baked for him in a long, long time.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:31 am

Aeker gently placed the boy down into the car, making sure he was comfortable as possible.

Once he was in he shut the door before crawling into the passenger side front seat.

"Either way there will be cake and copious amount of food for you to drown yourself in and I am sure Zeke will be there to 'comfort' you as best he can."

No doubt the Lycan would be nearby to poke at Darragh's sore spots.

Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:38 am

"Oh, yay. Zeke is always the best at comforting." His voice was completely flat as he said this. It was an utter lie and they all knew it.

Zeke was an ass when it came to comforting people. Something he and Aodh shared.

"Don't suppose you can play knight in shining armour, mom?"

When in doubt, go to Aeker for help. Aeker would keep the bullies away from him. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:41 am

"Of course I can, I'm sure I can keep him at bay for today at least."

At the very least Zeke respected Aeker enough to stop if he was told to by the Vampire.

"Come on Aodh, lets get our boy home."

He muttered, smiling to his lover as he sat back in his chair comfortably.

Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:49 am

"Thank you, mommy," the young Lycan murmured softly.

It was moments like this that he allowed himself to be cutesy and really show his affection for the Vampire.

Aodh slid into the car and started it up with a purr.

"Lets get back to Sprout's."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:56 am

"You're welcome, Sweety."

He replied with a smile, he liked these little moments, and it seemed that they had a long time to enjoy them.

Aeker's hand reached back, gently stroking Darragh's arm or holding his hand as they drove.

It was evident that he was still in a considerable amount of pain, but that would fade the more times he shifted, it helped that he was a born Lycan, he would pick these things up faster than someone who was turned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Possile Future][C] Late
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next