Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[Possile Future][C] Late

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

[Possile Future][C] Late - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:21 pm

"Excuse me, this is all muscle."

There wasn't an inch of fat on the Lycan. He was all muscle.

It was a build that Darragh had grown into himself. The two had a very similar slim but muscular build.

"I'll have to see when I can get some time off work, but apart from that I'm good to go. We'll have to put more thought into it later."

Darragh reached for his discarded baguette and bit into it happily. The pain had faded now and he felt much better. Good enough to eat now, at least.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:37 pm

"Completely fat." He replied, pinching at the lycan's sides playfully.

Aeker wasn't as muscular as they were, far more slender and lean.

"A family holiday does sound wonderful, hopefully we can organize it soon."

He didn't want to have to wait too long, he did have a love for travel, staying in the one place for an excessive amount of time made him frustrated.

Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:42 pm

"Yes, so much fat I should rename myself Aodh the whale."

Aodh's arms slid around the Vampire's waist, pulling him closer as he nipped his shoulder.

"You know what the braid means for tonight, don't you?" Aodh purred in a soft whisper.

Darragh's nose scrunched up. "Really dad? Can you not say shit like that so loudly? I still don't want to know what you two get up to behind closed doors."

Aodh's brows shot up in shock. He had said that quietly. Quieter than Darragh could usually hear. The boy had a human's hearing range.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:47 pm

Aeker purred at Aodh's whispered words, squirming in the man's lap slightly.

The Vampire stilled as his brows furrowed, glancing over at the boy.

Aodh had been whispering in his ear like that for years in front of the boy and he had never picked up on a single word.

Curiously Aeker leaned up against Aodh's ear and whispered to him quietly, a tone Darragh never picked up on, the words nothing more a mumbled breath. "Darragh can you hear this?"

He wanted to see if it was just a fluke.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:51 pm

The human rolled his eyes. Were they doing this to purposely insult him?

"Well, obviously. You're not being quiet about it. I'm not fucking deaf, you know."

Aodh pursed his lips in thought. "This is...strange."

Darragh's eyes narrowed a little. "What's strange? You two being assholes? Trust me, it's not very strange at all." Darragh wasn't known for snapping like this. It was a strange occurrence for him.

Dallas laid a hand gently on the human's shoulder. "Darragh, love, calm down."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:55 pm

Aeker was taken back when the boy snapped at them, Darragh normally took after his temperament, he was loud and outspoken like his father but he usually remained quite mild and calm.

The Vampire looked at Aodh, his expression was one of obvious concern, something wasn't right here.

"Darragh are you alright? You're acting...odd."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:02 pm

"You're fucking kidding, right? I'm pissed off. What's with the two of you suddenly ogling me and murmuring about how strange I am? I'm the same as I was a few minutes ago. No sudden limb-growth or anything."

Dallas settled Tia down onto the blankets and pushed himself to his knees, resting his hands on Darragh's shoulders and rubbing them gently.

"Darragh, love, calm down," he crooned softly in the human's ear.

He was also worried about the man's sudden terrible mood. It wasn't like his boyfriend to be like this.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:08 pm

For the first time ever the Vampire actually felt as though the boy might blow up.

He had shouted and screamed as a teenager but it was always him letting off steam, this felt different, it was as if he was ready to lash out.

"Dallas."

The Vampire murmured softly, Aeker was a kind and emotional person but if things got serious he could factor emotion out, stay calm, collected and make calculated decisions.

"I don't think it is best to be so close to him at the moment."

Something wasn't right, he could tell from the man's suddenly violent aura.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:14 pm

Dallas didn't listen to Aeker. He turned Darragh's head so the man was staring straight down at him.

"Darragh," he murmured in a soft voice. "Darragh, it's okay. Calm down. This isn't something to get worked up about."

Darragh let out a growl. An honest to God actual growl.

The Shifter backed away, his brows drawn together. He knew growls weren't a good thing at the best of times. From a human? Definitely not good. Not at all.

"All right, Darragh, that's enough," Aodh growled in response, nudging Aeker out of his lap and standing up.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:19 pm

Aeker got out of Aodh's lap as he was nudged and picked up Tia, carefully placing her in Dallas' arms and walking with them a small distance away.

He looked at the man sternly, grasping onto him.

"Stay here and look after Tia, we will calm Darragh down."

If something happened the two of them were the oldest and most skilled.

"Do not come close unless either of us tell you to, something is wrong with him."

With that Aeker turned back around and moved toward Darragh and Aodh, standing on his husband's flank.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:22 pm

Dallas held Tia gently.

"I don't know what's wrong with him but don't hurt him and be safe yourself, ma."

Aodh glared down at his son as Darragh growled up at him.

Aodh didn't like the fact that Darragh was so angry so suddenly. It was very out of character.

"Come on, let's get him into the woods. We can deal with him better with no one around."

Aodh had a hunch about what was happening but he wouldn't get hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:26 pm

"I think that would be best."

He muttered to Aodh with a small nod, he too had his own suspicions but he didn't dare voice them.

His gaze turned back to Dallas.
"Stay here, we will be back soon. No matter what, you must not follow us, understood? I'll text you to keep you informed."

He muttered, it was best to not get too many people involved, especially ones so young.

"Aodh, we best move him now."
If they were right, time was not on their side.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:30 pm

Dallas nodded, watching with worry as Aodh dragged Darragh up and headed towards the woods.

Darragh tried to shake off Aodh's grip but the Lycan wasn't letting go.

"Darragh, calm down or I'll have to do things I really don't want to do."

Aodh didn't want to have to be rough, but he would if Darragh didn't start controlling himself.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:34 pm

Aeker stayed a few steps behind the two of them as they walked, keeping a keen eye on the boy.

If Darragh did manage to shake free he wouldn't be getting far, on two legs Aeker was faster than them both.

"We don't know for sure Aodh, don't be too rough with him."

They were both on the same page but if they were wrong and Aodh tried to control him by force he could seriously injure the boy.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:37 pm

"I know, I know."

He wouldn't do much damage to him either way. Just shake him up a little and pin him down.

That'd earn him a few bruises at the most.

"Okay, Darragh, I need you to tell me if anything hurts right now. Anything whatsoever. You may even just have a little stomach ache. Tell me."

The man'slips drew back from his teeth in a snarl. "My head." He had a splitting headache that had come on out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:44 pm

"Over there."

The Vampire pointed out, there was a small clearing a little further in, it was deep that no one would be able to hear or see them.

It wasn't as good as their clearing at the coven but it would do for now.

Aeker moved to sit on a large root of a nearby tree, keeping a look out for anyone around.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:49 pm

Aodh hauled the human into the clearing and dumped him in the centre.

Headache. Okay, so he was in pain.

Aodh knelt in front of Darragh and laid his hands on the man's shoulders. "Take deep breaths and look me in the eye."

Darragh did as told, eyes flickering up to his father's silver gaze.

His expression was animalistic. Darragh looked feral.

"I think it's happening."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:53 pm

Aeker rose quickly and moved to stand behind Aodh again, this was his domain, he didn't want to get in the way but at the same time, he wanted to be sure that both mean were alright.

"Are you sure?"

He asked, trying not to get his hopes up. It looked as though they were right, Darragh looked wild and angry, like a Lycan.

"Do what you have to do Aodh, I'll help in any way that I can."
For the moment he could keep his senses on their surroundings, making sure they were alone.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:56 pm

"I'm pretty sure. Look at his eyes."

His eyes looked like the angry eyes of a Lycan about to turn in a rage. It was an expression he'd sported on occasion. One he had seen hundreds of times in the clearing.

"Darragh, just let it go. Its going to hurt you at first, but don't fight the pain."

The human almost looked panicked as he stared back at his father. He wasn't quite sure what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:59 pm

He studied the boy's eyes for a moment, taken back by what he saw reflected there.

There was no doubt in his mind, it was happening, here and now.

"Darragh, we were wrong, you're not human, you're shifting right now, into a Lycan, don't fight against it."

He muttered, trying to ease his panic.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:01 pm

"You mean I'm not-?"

He wasnt human? After all these years of accepting the fact that he would be human, he wasn't? He was finally turning?

Darragh was both relieved and scared about that.

He was changing.

The young Lycan hunched over as the pain flared up in his chest again.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:05 pm

It had taken them a long time to accept the fact that the boy was mortal, that his life would be sort and they would watch him waste away as they stayed forever young.

How wrong they had been.

Over the years he had seen Aodh deal with so many pups, so many people who had changed on their doorstep.

This was different, Darragh was their son.

"I know it feels wrong, but you have to let the anger and pain take you over, let the wolf out, we will be here to protect you, all you have to do is listen to your father."

Aodh knew how to handle this best.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:09 pm

"Focus on the pain, Darragh. Don't try to forget about it. See it and embrace it and let it take over."

It was a difficult thing to do, but it was what needed to be done for this to happen as quickly as painlessly as possible.

Darragh cried out as the pain got worse, clinging to Aodh's shirt as he felt it consume him.

This pain was worse than what he could have ever imagined it to be.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:14 pm

Aeker's stony expression wavered as the boy cried out, he found himself looking away for a moment, it was a hard thing to witness when it was one of your own.

He just had to trust in Aodh's blood, it flowed through Darragh's veins and it was finally awakening, it knew what to do, even if he didn't.

"Scream if you need to, we're alone."

He could assure them for that much, even the animals around here had fled.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:17 pm

The process was a lengthy one. It was painful and the area was filled with screams and cries as he felt his bones shift and crack.

Aodh had thought to pull off his clothes as he started to shift and talked him through the process gently, coaching him through the rough change.

Now Darragh laid on his side as a Wolf, panting heavily as soft whines slipped his throat.

He was a large handsome red-furred Wolf much like his father.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Possile Future][C] Late
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next