Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Astringent Fate

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:44 am

"Mine aren't as loud as yours."

Hayden was loud and very sensitive. Dario could draw lots of reactions out of Hayden so easily.

"What do you want to do after we've finished in here?" he asked, resting his chin on Hayden's shoulder.

Dario was up to doing anything that Hayden wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:48 am

"I'm not loud!"
Hayden replied defensively as he looked up at Dario with wide eyes, his cheeks flushing instantly.

At least...he hoped he wasn't loud, he would die of embarrassment at the thought of everyone being able to hear him when he came.

He shrugged a little, causing Dario's head to bob a little as it rested on his shoulder, at which point he leaned over and let his pointy, pale pink tongue lap out over the man's cheek affectionately.

"We could go to the store so we have a bed to sleep on?"
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:51 am

Dario chuckled at the denial.

"Yes you are. Very loud." He poked the boy's side gently. "Don't worry, all your noises are very sexy."

Hayden made some of the sexiest noises he had ever heard.

The human smiled when he was licked. So affectionate.

"Sounds good. I'll have to go get my stash of money out of my bedroom. I hope I don't wake him up."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:58 am

Hayden gave an embarrassed whine and hid his face in against the man's neck, nestling in against him as he turned over in Dario's lap, his legs wrapping around the man's waist as their chests pressed together and he wrapped his arms around the man's neck.

"The neighbours must hate me."

He murmured, his words muffled in against Dario's throat.

"You probably will."

He muttered, "Your feet are stompy."
It was the best way to describe them, Dario was muscular and tall, which meant he was heavy, even when he tried to walk around quietly he made a fair amount of noise.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:00 am

"The neighbours couldn't give two shits."

No one in this complex cared about whether people made noise. As long as the police weren't involved, everyone was happy.

"Stompy?"

His feet were stompy?

He'd never been described as stompy before.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:03 am

"Stompy."

The boy confirmed, his feet splashing against the surface of the water as if to stomp on it whilst making 'boom' noises with each step.

"Like Godzilla."

Hayden added with a laugh, a cheeky grin spreading across his lips. He was small and quiet, any noise to him was loud, it helped that his hearing was much more sensitive than Dario's was.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:07 am

"Godzilla?"

His lips curled into a smirk. "The only description even remotely similar to Godzilla I've had before was someone screaming out that I have a monster cock as I fucked them. Will you scream that as I fuck you?" he asked with a little grin of his own.

Dario pulled Hayden closer, cuddling against the boy.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:13 am

Hayden went quiet immediately, his face going brighter than it ever had before, the colour reaching his ears.

His eyes tentatively glance down at Dario's arousal.

He really was huge and he could all too vividly hear someone shouting that out.

"I....uh....um....."

Hayden squirmed a little, he didn't know what to day to that. Seeing the man's arousal up against his body it was easy to see that trying to take it into himself would be huge task, the length of it alone seemed to extent well past his stomach when pressed up against his pelvis.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:17 am

Dario couldn't help but laugh as Hayden flushed bright red.

"So cute," he crooned as he nuzzled against Hayden's blushing cheek affectionately.

"I have such an adorable little boyfriend."

Hayden really was the cutest little creature ever.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:21 am

"Now you've made me nervous."

He muttered with a soft scolding town as the back of his fingers stroked over Dario's length.

It just didn't seem physically possible that he would be able to fit inside of him.

Still he nuzzled back against Dario, his cheeks still darkly flushed as he cuddled in under the man's chin.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:25 am

"There's nothing to be nervous about."

Dario peppered kisses against the boy's cheek.

"I'll treat you well and if you want to stop at any time, I'll stop. Everything will be fine," he assured.

Dario would do whatever he could to make Hayden's first experience with him comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:32 am

Hayden's arms tightened around the man's neck, cuddling in close to him, Dario always knew what to say to ease any of his worries, the man really did know how to take care of people.

"I know."

He murmured, snuggling in against him, he knew with every ounce of his being that Dario would never do anything to hurt him on purpose nor would he try to pressure him into something that he wasn't ready for, physically and mentally.

Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:36 am

Dario was a person that wouldn't pressure anyone into big things like that if they felt like they weren't ready.

He hadn't done it before and he doubted he'd ever do it.

"We should get out and dry up some."

He pressed a quick kiss to Hayden's lips.

"Then we can go down into town."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:40 am

He nodded in agreement but didn't move from his little spot curled up against Dario's lap.

He could happily curl up in against the man for days on end without ever feeling the need to move.

Though he reluctantly stood up and padded out of the bath, bundling himself up in a towel drying off.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:44 am

Dario pushed himself out of the bath after Hayden and dried himself off, too.

"You get dressed. I'm going to get some clean clothes and some money from my room. Godzilla coming through," he chuckled as he towelled himself off quickly.

"I'll see you out in the livingroom."

Dario was as quiet as he could be as he padded down the hall and carefully opened his bedroom door.

He moved towards the wardrobe, pulling it open and pulling on the first clothes he could grab.

Then he pursed his lips as he turned his attention to his bedside table.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:51 am

Hayden quickly dried himself off and started to get dressed, running his hair through his short copper locks and drying them easily as they fanned out around his face.

When Dario entered the room Rayner was fast sleep, he had bundled himself up in blankets and was breathing heavily as he clutched a pillow to his chest and hugged it tightly, there was little chance of him waking up during the daylight hours, not when they drained him so strongly.

In the other room Hayden flopped down onto the couch with a soft purr, an intimate moment with is boyfriend and a hot bath, he couldn't feel better.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:03 am

The human stepped forwards slowly, eyes on the sleeping Vampire.

He needed to keep his money away from the bed from now on.

He leaned over the bedside table and pulled it out carefully, wincing as the wood scraped against the wooden floor.

Why was it that when he was trying to make the least noise, he made the most?

Stuck to the back of the bedside table was a plastic sandwich bag filled with notes. He opened it up and pulled a few notes out, counting through them. That should do it.

He padded over to the desk and pulled out a piece of paper and a pen, jotting down a quick note to Ray.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:09 am

Surprisingly Ray didn't wake, he was just that exhausted, the day had been horribly draining and even if he wanted to wake up right now his body wouldn't let him, he was content in his sleeping.

A soft whimper left the Vampire's mouth as he rolled over, curling up on his stomach.

Hayden got to work packing away all the food that had to be refrigerated, stashing away all the goodies he got in places that the others would never find, he was saving them for special nights between him and Dario, he refused to share them with the dreadful duo.

Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:16 am

Dario pursed his lips as he gazed down at Ray.

Poor thing was almost dead. He leaned over and tucked the blanket around him a little better.

Then he padded back out into the livingroom.

"You owe me something," he chuckled softly. "I didn't wake him up."

He grinned as he pulled Hayden against him.

"I may accept a kiss."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:23 am

Hayden looked back up at him in mild surprise.

"Really? Because I could hear you stomping around from all the way out here, Godzilla."

He replied, leaning up against the man happily as he got onto the very tips of his toes and presses a kiss to Dario's lips.

"Is he unwell? We can pick him up some stuff from the chemist on our way home."

He muttered, looking a little concerned as his eyes darted over to the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:26 am

"Uh-huh, right."

His lips caught Hayden's again and he kissed him deeply; long and slow.

"He's just tired. We just need to let him sleep."

Dario nudged Hayden towards the door.

"Let's get going."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:33 am

"Alright then."

He murmured with a little nod as they headed toward the door, his hand reaching out to grasp onto Dario's.

He felt much safer walking through the streets here when he was with Dario, though many of the people who were constantly on the streets here were starting to recognize him, as such they left him alone.

"I wonder what we'll find at the store."

Hayden liked thrift shopping, you never knew what you were going to come across.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:39 am

Dario gave a little smile as Hayden grasped his hand. He gave it a little squeeze as he led him through the streets.

"I don't know." It was always a surprise.

"Any ideas about what you want to buy?"

He was curious about what Hayden wanted to buy for himself.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:45 am

The boy shrugged softly as he nestled into Dario's side.

He had no idea what he wanted to get, he was going to have fun looking around and seeing what little treasures he could get.

"I dunno, I'm happy to have a little look around and see what I can find."

He wasn't in the habit of buying useless things, it would only clutter up the apartment since he couldn't really take them home with him.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:48 am

Dario hummed as he pulled Hayden closer.

"You can look around while I look for a bed for us."

He could move the coffee table in the livingroom aside and set up the bed there. It wasn't very private, but at least it would give the two of them somewhere to sleep instead of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Astringent Fate
Page 11 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next