Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Astringent Fate

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

[C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 4:29 am

Hayden gave a loud yelp as his backside was slapped, his hand instinctively moving to rub at the hand mark on his butt as he blushed softly.

He pouted and gave Dario and playful glare as he got in the water and scooted forward to let the man in.

Dario took up most of the bath and Hayden found himself perched in the man's lap, leaning back against his chest.

Despite his pouting he leaned up pressing a kiss to the man's jaw.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 4:33 am

"Don't pout, sweetheart," the man murmured, cupping Hayden's chin and kissing him gently and slowly.

"You just have a very slappable ass."

His tongue traced the Shifters lips slowly before he took him in another deep, long kiss that took his breath away.

"I could play with it all day."

There was a lot he could do to Hayden's beautiful little ass.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 4:37 am

A little shiver ran through the boy's body as Dario's tongue grazed over his lips.

There was nothing he loved more than the feel of the man's tongue against his skin, it always left his skin covered in goosebumps and his toes curling.

He kissed the man back, his hand reaching up and cupping Dario's face, stroking his jaw gently, panting when Dario pulled away from him.

"I wouldn't be opposed to that."

He muttered with a soft pose, wiggling a little in his lap so his backside rubbed up against Dario's crotch playfully.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 4:44 am

"There's a lot I could do to that lovely little ass of yours."

Dario purred in Hayden's ear, fingers trailing slowly over the boy's thigh. "I could plug it with a tail and make you my little kitten."

"I can spend hours tasting it and fucking it."

A soft, dark chuckle sounded.

"Or I could spend hours just teasing it."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 4:51 am

Hayden subconsciously gave a little mewl at the thought of having a tail plugging his backside, he couldn't imagine what it would feel like to walk around all day with something inside of him, the tail swaying behind him, making it move when he walked.

A little lump formed in his throat at the thought of all those things that Dario could do to him. He swallowed it thickly as he shifted in Dario's lap, just the man's purred words had gotten him hard.

The feel of his hand trailing over his thigh made him shiver and squirm, it wasn't fair.

A dark blush spend across his cheeks as he looked up at the man.
"I want you to be able to...I...I've been practicing."
He admitted, his cheeks growing darker, making the small freckles on his cheeks stand out.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 4:54 am

"Mmm, have you?"

One hand slid lower to tease the boy's entrance before slowly pushing a finger into him.

"Have you been stretching your little ass for me?"

His finger thrust in and out of the boy slowly.

"Making it nice and loose so I can fuck it?"
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 4:58 am

Hayden gave a soft gasp as the finger pushed into him, his back arching as he thrust his body back against the finger slowly.

He had been getting better at being stretched, he could take a decent sized toy as long as he had been prepared.

He had spent many embarrassed nights squatting over a dildo trying not to come immediately like he wanted to.

The boy nodded quickly, his eyes shutting as his cheeks blazed, the colour reaching the tips of his eyes as he tried to hide in against Dario's chest.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:05 am

"My beautiful little boy."

His tongue traced the shell of the Shifter's ear slowly.

"I could have you play with yourself and sit and watch. How often do you finger yourself and think about me?" he asked softly.

He pressed his crotch to the boy's back, grinding against him slowly.

"I think about you when I touch myself."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:13 am

Hayden gave a keening whimper a his ear was licked and Dario muttered to him softly.

Hearing the man's deep tone muttered such sinful little words made him melt inside.

"Nearly every day."

He murmured bashfully, they didn't often get sexual, he got pent up a lot, more so when Dario had to go to work be would just hide away in the bathroom for a while to take care of himself.

A warm smile spread across the boy's lips, Dario thought about him when he pleasured himself? That knowledge made him happier than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:19 am

"Dirty little boy."

His dirty little boy, touching himself almost every day thinking about him.

"I'm going to have you play with yourself for me and I'll sit and watch you and touch myself, too," he purred.

He'd spend a lot of time watching Hayden play with himself in the future.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:25 am

"Do you think that we will be able to....be together soon?"

He asked, Dario would know better than he did how prepared he would have to be in order to be able to take the man without seriously injuring himself, he wasn't afraid of pain or hurting for a fair while afterwards he just didn't want to risk seriously injuring his body and doing damage that wouldn't properly heal.

His back arched further, pushing down against the finger inside of him with a purr.

If Dario wanted to see him pleasuring himself then they could start now.

The boy lifted his hips until Dario's finger was barely inside of him then lowering them again slowly, savoring every inch of his finger.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:29 am

"Maybe."

He'd have to see how well stretched the boy was. He didn't want to hurt the boy too much.

Dario purred as the boy began thrusting his hips.

He pushed a second finger into the boy as his hips thrust downwards again.

"We'll have to see how much we can stretch you."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:43 am

Hayden smiled brightly, there was a chance they could have sex soon, he wanted to badly, not just because he was sexually frustrated but because he really wanted to connect with Dario on that level.

The boy gave a low moan as another finger was pushed into him, his body continuing to thrust down onto it. His backside rubbing back against Dario's stomach with each slow movement.

His hand slid between his own legs and grasped onto Dario, pressing the man's arousal alongside his own as he wrapped his two small hands around the both of them and stroke them against each other.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:48 am

The human groaned softly as Hayden's fingers wrapped around his arousal.

His hips rocked a little.

"I'm going to add a third finger," he warned gently.

He didn't want to shock Hayden with a sudden big stretch.

He pressed his finger against the boy's entrance and slowly began pushing it into him.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:52 am

Hayden gave a small grunt of his comfort as the finger pushed into him, his body tensing around it with a throb but despite the resistance it pushed into him slowly.

He really had been trying to push himself when it came to how much he could fit inside.

The thrusts of his hips slowed but he managed to continue moving against the three fingers a little as his hands stroked both of their arousals.

He had gotten good at focusing on the pleasure rather than the discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:00 am

Dario peppered the boy's shoulders with gentle kisses.

Hayden was doing so well.

Not so long ago, he wouldn't have been able to take this much. Hayden really had been trying to push himself and he was doing well.

His hips rocked into the boy's hands eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:06 am

Hayden tensed when ever the fingers got too deep but he was managing it well, he had tried really hard and it had slowly been paying off.

His own fingers were much too small to do the job properly.

He pumped the two of them a little faster, his endurance for being this full wasn't great, he knew the first time they lay together properly that he was going to come immediately.

He just hoped that he had the stamina to push through that and continue going.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:09 am

"You're such a good boy. You've stretched yourself so well," he praised in the boy's ear.

Hayden really had done so well. Dario was so happy with him.

"I think soon we'll be able to."

He nuzzled against Hayden, kissing at his neck adn jaw gently.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:13 am

The boy gave a happy little whine as he nuzzled back against the man, he adored being praised like that, it let him know that Dario was happy with him, that he had been doing the right thing.

"I wont...last long."

He grunted softly as his hips moved, keeping their steady pace, his hands struggling to curl around both of their width, more thanks to Dario's size than his own.

Still his hands moved, paying more attention to Dario's member than his own, he was already about to burst as it was.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:18 am

"That just means you're enjoying yourself so much," Dario chuckled softly.

He wouldn't be upset with Hayden if he didn't last long. It was okay for him to be overwhelmed by the sensation. It would be so new to him.

Dario gave a soft moan and gasping pant as Hayden stroked him.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:23 am

Even now he was overwhelmed so he couldn't imagine how he would feel once they were actually doing it, he suspected that he would be seeing stars.

The boy gave a moan as he moved a little faster, the water sloshing around them as his thrusting causes ripples through it.

Hayden bit his lip as his hands moved faster and his body clenched around the fingers inside of him tightly.

He cried out softly as his body throbbed against Dario's fingers, his arousal pulsing as he spilled out into his hand, his member pressed up against the man's firmly as it did so.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:29 am

Dario groaned as Hayden clenched around his fingers.

He loved feeling the boy's body react to the pleasure it was feeling.

The feeling of the boy's body clenching around him had heat pooling in his stomach.

He moaned then grunted roughly against Hayden's neck as he came not long after the boy.

The human leaned back in the tub, relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:32 am

Hayden huffed softly as he lay back against Dario's chest, his eyes sliding shut as he enjoyed the feeling of his release.

His body went limp as he relaxed completely with a little groan, nuzzling up against Dario as the man came in against his hand.

Knowing that he had given the man pleasure always made him feel proud of himself, he had done something to make his man happy.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:37 am

Dario pulled Hayden closer as the two relaxed.

He pressed a little kiss to the Shifter's wet hair.

Dario loved being able to sit and cuddle Hayden after they were together like this.

"You make such lovely sounds when you come," he purred softly.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:42 am

He smiled as his head was kissed, tilting his head up to offer the man a gentle smile.

"So do you."

He replied, Dario's always differed each time he came, it depended on how pent up or how the boy pleasured him, he had started taking note of each one.

His favourite was the long drawn out moaning he made when Hayden worked him up using his tongue up against his slit followed by the gasped cry as he finally spilled our over the boy's mouth and face.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Astringent Fate
Page 10 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next