Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Astringent Fate

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 10:47 pm

Dario would have to do something nice for Silt now.

The human's arms wrapped around Ray and he set his chin on the Vampire's shoulder as he gazed down at the wallet.

"You're all excited," he chuckled softly. Ray was actually shaking in excitement.

Dario himself was excited for it.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 10:59 pm

Rayner actually nestled back against the man as arms wrapped around him, as if he had known the man for much longer than just a few days.

His fingers moved through the wallet clumsily, there was still money in it from the last time he had used it in Russia.

He pulled out a bundle of cards kept inside and flicked through them, coffee card, loyalty card... so far nothing with his name on it.

Though it made him smile softly, he knew little things about himself now, he obviously was a fan of coffee and reading, his library card took up prime location in the wallet.

He paused for a moment as he pulled out his drivers license.

That didn't look like him, he stared down at his photo with mild confusion. The man that looked back at him had far more colour in his features, he smiled brightly, a smile that made his glasses push up on his full cheeks, dark black waves pooling down below his shoulders. His hand stroked over the card slowly, it had been renewed that year with a fresh photo, he looked as though he weighed twice as much as he did now.

"Date of birth, 20th of March, 1985. Name, Rayner Marcus Belmov."

He muttered to himself, his eyes finally peeling away from his picture to the writing beside it.

"My name is Rayner."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:04 pm

Dario's eyes were drawn to the picture, too.

That was so incredibly different.

Ray had long hair, he looked a healthy weight. What had happened to him in the last year to make him look like this now?

Dario vowed to get him looking like that again; healthy and well fed. Ray would be eating a lot of Hayden's cooking in the near future.

"Rayner," Dario repeated in a soft murmur.

Now they finally had a name for him.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:11 pm

Rayner actually smiled as the man said his name, looking up at him happily.

He through his arms around Dario's neck and hugged him tightly, muttering 'thank you' over and over.

This man had done more for him than anyone ever had before, he had promised to find out his name and now he had.

He had a name, he was a person.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:13 pm

Dario smiled in return, hugging Ray close.

"Shall we go tell Hayden? I'm sure he'll love to know your name."

That and they could go check on dinner. Dario was getting hungry.

He pressed a gentle kiss to the top of Ray's head and he held the Vampire happily.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:18 pm

The Vampire nodded happily, yes he wanted the boy to know his name, he wanted everyone to know his name.

He hadn't been this happy in a long time.

Rayner stood up, pausing for a moment before leaning over, pressing a kiss to Dario's cheek before padding over to the kitchen.

"Hayden..."

He muttered as he stood in the door way nervously, a small smile on his lips.

The boy turned around, his own bright grin appearing at the vision of the seemingly happy Vampire.

"My name is Rayner."

He muttered. Hayden gave a soft chuckle and stepped forward holding his hand out to the man.

"Nice to meet you Rayner."

He replied as they shook.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:23 pm

Dario pressed a kiss against Ray's cheek in return.

When Ray padded off, Dario pushed himself to his feet and followed after him.

He smiled as he watched the two shake hands. That was so cute. A little dorky, but still very cute.

They were getting on well. And he had actually worried that they wouldn't get along very well.

"How's dinner going? I'm so hungry I think I might take a bite out of Rayner." The human chuckled as he wrapped his arms around Ray and nipped his neck teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:27 pm

Rayner chuckled as his neck was nipped at, trying to push Dario away from his neck playfully.

Hayden laughed and shook his head.

Shaking hands was dorky but Rayner couldn't remember ever doing it before, introducing himself properly like that.

"I'm thirsty..."

Rayner admitted softly, as he looked up at Dario, hoping the man would understand what he meant.

Hayden turned back to the stove where pots boiled and bubbled.
"It's nearly ready, should be able to serve it out now if you're ready to eat."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:32 pm

Dario chuckled as he was pushed away, poking Ray's side.

His lips pursed a little. Well, that was going to be difficult. They'd have to hide Ray being a Vampire from Hayden.

"Come on." He held his hand out for Ray.

"You dish up. We'll be in the livingroom soon."

He led the Vampire through into his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:36 pm

"Okay then."

Hayden replied as he turned back to his cooking, giving everything one last little taste before he started straining the pasta and placing everything onto plates.

Rayner took Dario's hand and followed him into the bedroom.

The Vampire bit his lip softly as he looked up at Dario, he knew this would be a problem, the only time he had tasted human blood was when he had lost control of himself and...
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:40 pm

Dario paused for a moment on his way to the bedroom.

"Go to my room. I'll be back in a minute."

He disappeared back towards the kitchen.

When he got to his room, he had a glass and a razor blade in his hand. This would hopefully eliminate any fear of Ray taking too much. If he bled a set amount into the cup and had Ray drink from the cup, it'd be easier to control the amount he drank.

In theory, at least.

Dario sat down on the bed and held the cup out to Ray. "Hold it still for me, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:45 pm

Rayner went to Dario's room and sat on the bed, the very thought of feeding had his fangs aching.

He was hungry, though he was use to that feeling, it was the knowledge that food was coming soon that made the hunger worse.

Ray held onto the cup as he was instructed to do, his eyes turning up to Dario nervously, he had never fed from a glass before, he was use to the beautiful feeling of skin ripping open beneath his fangs.

His tongue lapped over his lower lip with a dark purr, he remembered Cy's blood, it was better than any other, so deep and rich, even if he got over his emotional attachment to the man, he would still lust after his blood.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:49 pm

Dario's tongue ran over his lower lip nervously as he pressed the blade to his skin.

He cut into his skin and titled his arm over the glass, watching as blood dripped from it slowly. He ran the blade through his skin again, deeper this time. The blood began to flow a little better.

This was the first time he had ever purposefully cut himself.

When the glass was almost full, he pulled his arm away and reached out for a pillow, tearing the case off and pressing the bunched up material firmly over the cuts.

"Drink."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:56 pm

Rayner barely suppressed a groan as he watched the blood pour into the glass, his fangs ached horribly, he wanted to bite into the man's skin, he wanted to feel Dario's pulse against his lips.

He didn't need to be told what to do, as soon as the glass was filled he was gulping it down eagerly, as if he had been walking through the desert without a drop to drink for weeks.

His teeth scratched against the glass as he instinctively bit down against it, his grip tightening on it as he drank as fast as he could. The glass creaked for a moment before shattering in the Vampire's grasp.

Rayner jolted in surprise as the shards fell from his mouth and hands, luckily he wasn't cut up, except for a small split in his lip.

"Is everyone alright?"

Hayden called out as he ran toward the room and pushed open the door.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 12:03 am

Dario flinched in surprise when the glass shattered.

As soon as the glass had settled, he leaned forwards to check on Ray, making sure he didn't have any glass embedded in him.

He checked the split carefully, gripping Ray's chin.

"We're fine," he called out. "Just knocked over a glass. Go back to dinner. We'll be out in a second."

He didn't really want Hayden walking in on this horrific sight. Blood and glass everywhere; Dario bleeding from his arm and Ray looking wild with hunger.

"You're okay," Dario murmured after a moment longer looking at the cut on his lip. "No glass in it."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 12:11 am

Rayner flinched and slammed his eyes shut as Dario grabbed his chin, if he had done that with Cy around the punishment would have been brutal, he scratched up his face, broke something and made a mess all in one action.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

He whimpered as he cowered a little, his eyes looked up at Dario in fear, waiting for the man to hit him.

"Dario I can smell blood."

Hayden replied, pushing open the door and stepping into the room with a gasp as he looked at the two of them before running out of the room.

He ran to the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit before quickly making his way back, kit and towel in hand for the blood.

"What were you doing?" He asked as he knelt beside the two of the, checking them both for injuries.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 12:15 am

"It's okay, I know you didn't."

He stroked the Vampire's hair out of his face gently.

He was just relieved that Ray wasn't hurt. He could replace the glass and clean up the blood easily enough.

"Hayden, everything is fine. Just go back to-" He cursed softly under his breath as the door pushed open and the shifter gasped.

"We were just sat talking. I knocked the glass over by accident and it shattered. We both got a little cut up, that was all." He hoped Hayden hadn't seen the blade laying on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 12:25 am

Rayner looked up at Dario, flinching a little when the man stroked the hair out of his face.

He didn't understand why he hadn't been punished yet, confusion was written all over his face.

Hayden looked up at Dario scoldingly as he got a large bandaid strip for the man's arm, carefully peeling away the cover before applying it on the man. He looked up at Rayner, checked his lip, it didn't need anything.

The boy started collecting up the pieces of glass and tossing them in the bin, his hand picking up the blade and holding it up.

"Just talking huh?"

He muttered before tossing it in the bin as well.

"Why did you think this was a good idea?"
He groaned, running a hand over his forehead in worry, his boyfriend was a silly man.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 12:28 am

Dario had the decency to look a little ashamed when Hayden picked up the blade.

"I don't want to lie, but this isn't something I can share with people."

Were people even supposed to know about Supernatural creatures?

It was best to keep Hayden out of the loop.

"Neither of us are hurt too bad. Let's leave it at that and be happy."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 12:33 am

Hayden looked at the man dully before letting out a sigh and shaking his hand, reaching over and grasping Rayner's hand.

"Come on, I'll get you cleaned up."

He muttered before getting the man off of the glass and blood covered bed. He lead Ray into the bathroom, sat him down on the closed toilet and gently washed the blood from his face and hands.

"Why don't you go to the livingroom, I'll be there in a second."

Once Rayner had padded off Hayden went back to Dario, the boy looked worried.

"Dario, it's alright, I already know. I knew as soon as I saw him."
His lip quirked up a little.
"As far as Vampires go, he is pretty obvious."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 12:35 am

Dario sighed, slumping back on the bed as he stared up at the ceiling.

Hayden wasn't happy with him. Great.

He hated Hayden not being happy with him. It made him feel terrible.

His eyes flickered up when Hayden appeared again.

"You know?" The man slumped in relief with a little smile.

"At least I don't have to hide it from you."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 12:39 am

"I'm kinda disappointed that you felt you had to hide it from me, but then, I can't be upset with you because of it, I completely understand. There are certain things you can't tell people until you know that will understand."

He muttered as he padded over to the man and perched himself in Dario's lap.

"I care about you a lot, and I don't want to feel like I have to hide things from you."

He murmured as he pressed a kiss to the man's neck.

"How long have you known about the supernatural?"
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 12:42 am

Dario's eyes fell to the boy's feet.

He had hidden it to protect Hayden. If he didn't know about the supernatural, he wouldnt delve further into it and maybe get himself hurt.

Dario had seen Cy and what Cy had done. He'd felt Silt's strength. He knew they were dangerous.

He pushed himself to sit up when Hayden sat in his lap.

His head tilted a little when Hayden kissed his neck.

"I found out the day before yesterday."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 12:47 am

"That's a short amount of time to take in a lot of new information."

He muttered, looking up at the man adoringly.
"Everyone has their little secrets, I'd like to share mine with you, but not if everything has been overwhelming you. It can wait if you want it to."

His hand reached up and stroked the man's hair out of his face softly.

"We can find a better way to feed Rayner alright? I don't want you cutting yourself open every night, especially with how hungry he is. After dinner I will make some calls alright?"
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 12:50 am

"I think I've been managing okay with it all."

It was a lot of information to deal with, but he was dealing and doing pretty well for the most part.

"Maybe later tonight." He wanted to know what Hayden wanted to share with him, but not right now. Right now he wanted to make sure Ray was okay and then get some food in him.

"He was actually told not to feed from me," Dario admitted with a sheepish smile. "But he was thirsty and there wasn't anything else to do, so..." Hayden knew the rest of the story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Astringent Fate
Page 15 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next