Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Astringent Fate

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:09 am

"I can't take your money. You already pay for my food."

He picked up the purse on his chest and set it in the boy's hand, closing his fingers around it gently.

He was so happy that Hayden wanted to help but he wouldn't feel right taking his money. Dario could scrape together the money to get a bed.

Dario's head tilted back a little, eyes sliding closed as Hayden kissed his neck.

"Sounds delicious."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:15 am

"I don't see why not, plus, I'm not giving it to you, I'm giving it to the apartment, seems fair to me since I practically live here most of the time."

More often than not Hayden stayed over, he liked curling up next to Dario at night, on a friday night he would normally go home because Dario usually had clients and stayed out all night anyway.

A small smile graced his lips as he pressed a kiss to the man's throat gently, lapping and kissing at it slowly as his arms wrapped around the man's shoulders.

Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:21 am

"Because you could be spending your money on yourself and not on me."

Hayden could be getting nice things for himself. He didn't want Hayden to spend a lot of money on him when he had so little himself.

Dario purred softly as Hayden began kissing and lapping at his throat. His fingers stroked over Hayden's back idly.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:26 am

Hayden gave a soft chuckle.
"What am I going to buy for myself?"

The boy had simple tastes, he didn't go without, he had clothes to wear, food in his belly and a warm place to curl up and night as well as a boyfriend that he adored, what more did he need?

"I'll keep the money then, but when we go to the store for the bed I'm going to get something that everyone who lives here can enjoy."

He wouldn't selfishly horde his money and keep it for himself, he would rather buy something they could all use.

The boy gave a purr of his own, he loved hearing that sound coming from Dario. His tongue trailed over the man's skin, lapping at it gently before cooling his skin with the soft blow of his breath.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:31 am

Dario shrugged. He was sure Hayden could find something.

"You do that." He wouldn't argue if Hayden wanted to buy something he'd use himself.

Dario's hands fisted in the Shifter's shirt when he blew gently on his wet skin.

His hands slid downwards, gripping Hayden's backside.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:35 am

Hayden gave a soft murmured moan as his backside was gripped, he liked the fact that Dario could touch him more and that he felt comfortable letting the man touch him.

His back arched a little, his cheeks pressing up into Dario's hands as his chest pressed down against Dario's.

"It's a shame that we don't have a bedroom to ourselves."

Hayden murmured as he leaned up and nipped Dario's earlobe playfully, tugging on it and he sucked on it softly.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:44 am

"I can't afford a four bedroomed place," Dario murmured back, a little unhappy about the fact.

His family was getting bigger very quickly. He couldn't comfortably house all of them right now. Dario hated not being able to care for everyone properly.

"We'll just have to be quiet and stealthy," he murmured softly, pulling Hayden closer so they were pressed flush against each other.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:47 am

Hayden gave a soft little moan as he was pulled up against the man, his body pressing down against him firmly as he leaned down and stole a kiss.

"We could always go take a bath."

He purred softly, brushing his nose up against Dario's softly. He had missed the man the last few days but he found it hard sneaking out of the house, Nanna had been keeping an eye on him because he had been missing for a fair while.

"I've missed being close to you."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:51 am

"I like the sound of that."

A nice hot bath sounded nice.

His arms slid under Hayden and he picked the boy up, pressing a soft kiss to his lips as he pushed himself to his feet and padded towards the bathroom slowly.

"I've missed it, too."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:55 am

Hayden gave a soft giggle as he was picked up, he liked how big Dario was, the man made him feel tiny and he could carry him around so easily.

His arms wrapped around Dario's neck as he nuzzled up against him, pressing a few more kisses to the man's throat as they walked toward the bathroom.

"That's what I could buy since it looks like we will be sharing a bath more often, some scented salts."

He replied with a chuckle, he liked the idea of sharing steamy baths together as the scent of rose and lavender wafted around them.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:59 am

"That sounds nice."

He'd like to take a lot of nice hot baths with the boy.

They'd be something he'd come to look forwards to eagerly.Being able to lay in the bath and enjoy the hot water and his boyfriend's presence.

Dario set Hayden down when he stepped into the bathroom, reaching back to close and lock the door behind them.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:05 am

As soon as he was set down Hayden was bending over to turn on the water, filling the tub as steam rose from it's surface, swirling through the air.

He waved his hand through the slowly filling tub, making sure the water was pleasantly warm.

"When it's warmer outside I'll have to go down to the aquatic center and learn how to swim, then we could always sneak out to the beach at night."

Despite seeming incredibly innocent something in his little smile indicated mischievous intent. He quite liked the idea of rolling around with Dario in the sand under the cover of darkness.

Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:08 am

"Out to the beach, huh?"

Dario padded forwards, leaning over Hayden to press a kiss to his shoulder, arms sliding around the boy's slim waist.

"The beach sounds fun."

There was a lot of fun things they could get up to on the beach.

Hid fingers toyed idly with the button of the Shifter's jeans.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:13 am

"As long as you don't let go of me in the water."

He replied with a soft laugh. He had gotten over the experience down at the beach now, it had gotten to the point where he could joke about it.

Hayden purred as his button was toyed with, his body pressing back against the man, wiggling his hips so they ground against Dario's crotch as he leaned over to hug and kiss him.

The boy had been working on his body as much as he could when Dario wasn't around, it was getting better and he hoped that some time soon they might be able to try to be intimate properly but there was only so many things he could do with his fingers and a toy.

Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:21 am

"Now, would I think of doing that to you?"

He'd keep Hayden as close as he possibly could.

Dario moaned softly as the boy's backside pressed to his own crotch.

He returned the kiss with a soft purr, eyes sliding closed as he enjoyed the feeling of his boyfriend pressed against him.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:25 am

Hayden turned around in the man's grasp, pressing his body up against him as he kissed the man deeply, gripping onto Dario's curls as he kept the man bent over so he could reach him.

The height difference was so big that his stomach was pressing up against the man's crotch as he ground against him softly.

The boy got adventurous, gripping the hem of Dario's shirt and pulling up, yanking on it gently when he needed Dario to lift his arms.

He loved the Human's body, every part of him was covered in muscle.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:30 am

The human purred deeply when Hayden turned around in his arms and pressed against him.

Dario worked hard to get this muscle. He worked out for hours on quiet days. He ran and lifted weights and set up mock fights with Liq when they were both free.

His arms pulled away from Hayden reluctantly and he helped Hayden remove his shirt, tossing it aside as he leaned down to kiss the Shifter deeply again.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:33 am

Dario's deep kiss was met with one of Hayden's own, their lips melting together as the boy released passion he saved for when the man was around.

His hands gripped the human's hair tightly, his body arching to press every part of himself against the much larger man.

Hayden gave a soft moan in against Dario's lips before his hands moved down to unbutton and unzip the man's pants, letting them fall to the floor.

He had missed Dario and let his actions prove that.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:35 am

"Someone's a little eager," he chuckled huskily as Hayden unzipped his jeans.

His hands moved to pull Hayden's shirt up slowly.

"What if I wanted us to just lay together and relax?"

He wouldn't be that cruel to Hayden but Hayden didn't need to know that.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:39 am

Hayden huffed softly as Dario chuckled, but looked up at the man with a shy little smile.

"I can't help it, I missed you."

He muttered sheepishly. Hayden was still young, he had the sexuality of a teenager, sometimes he just couldn't help himself.

"We...could do that."

He murmured, his cheeks flushing, he felt embarrassed now, he had been rubbing himself up against Dario like a cat in heat.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:45 am

"Mmm, I can tell," he purred softly.

Dario allowed himself to laugh as the boy curled in one himself incredibly embarrassed.

It was times like this that he felt cruel.

The human leaned down to kiss him deeply, hands sliding into the back of Hayden's jeans to grip his backside firmly.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:51 am

Hayden made a soft noise of surprise as Dario claimed him mouth once again, eagerly falling into the kiss as his arms wrapped around the man's neck.

The noise quickly morphed into a gentle moan as his backside was gripped.

His hand groped out blindly and shut off the water as the bath filled, only pulling away from Dario's mouth when he desperately needed to breathe, his breath coming in soft pants as he looked up at Dario heatedly.

"You're a tease."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:00 am

A wide, crooked grin curled his lips as Hayden broke away from him.

"I know."

He was a tease and he was pretty damned proud of that. His job was being a tease.

Dario chuckled softly a she leaned down to press another soft kiss to the Shifter's lips.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:04 am

"I'm dating such a cruel man."

He scolded, poking Dario's stomach before slipping out of the man's arms with a chuckle, quickly tossing off his pants and shirt before stepping into the water, giving Dario the perfect view of his little backside as he moved to sit down in the tub.

A soft purr sounded as the warm water washed over his skin. He dipped his head under the water for a brief moment, coming back up as his copper hair dripped and stuck to his face and neck.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 4:23 am

Dario's response was a grin.

When Hayden stepped into the bath, Dario's hand lashed out and he left a nice red mark on the boy's backside.

He slid his jeans down his hips a moment later and stepped out of them, nudging Hayden forwards and climbing into the bath behind him.

Dario pressed a kiss to the boy's cheek as he wrapped his arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Astringent Fate
Page 9 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next