Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Astringent Fate

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

[C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:25 pm

"I think it is time for bed."
Hayden muttered with a smile, he would happy curl up and go to sleep.

Rayner looked at the both of them, go to sleep? But the sun had only just set outside a while ago.

"Would it be alright if I went outside for a walk?"

He asked softly, he didn't like being cooped up inside for days on end.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:32 pm

The two of them had been up all day.

neither of them were completely nocturnal like Ray was.

"Of course. Here, take my key. Can you lock up when you leave and come back in? Leave the key in the door when you come back." Hopefully that would deter Pina and Desi from coming back so soon.

"We'll see you later."

Dario smiled at Ray as he lifted Hayden up a little more. "Bed time for us."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:24 am

"Alright."

Rayner replied, taking the man's key and turning it over in his hand before placing it in his pocket.

The Vampire was going to do something he hadn't been allowed to before with Cy, he was going to go to the store on his own, choose his own clothes and buy them now that he had his wallet back, complete with his bank card.

"I'll be back before sunrise, bye."

He promised before hesitantly heading out the door, he was used to being told when to get home.

Hayden snuggled against the man with a smile as he was lifted up, wiggling in Dario's grasp a little with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:30 am

"Be careful when you're out there, okay? This area isn't nice and I don't want you to get hurt."

He wanted Ray to come back in one piece. No injuries of any kind.

When Hayden struggled in his arms he grinned, leaning down to nip at the boy's lip gently.

"Go get your tail," he ordered, setting the boy down on the floor just outside his bedroom. "When you enter this room I want you completely naked."

He pressed a gentle kiss to the boy's lips before slapping his backside firmly and stepping into the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:36 am

Hayden stilled when his lip was nipped, stealing a small kiss from the man in return.

His cheeks became pink at the instructions he was given and gave a small yelp when his backside was slapped but quickly did as he was told.

He padded to the front door where his bag lay discarded from arriving home earlier, he grabbed it out, stroking the fur through his fingers before walking toward the bedroom. Throwing his clothes into the laundry he quietly padded into the room, his body completely bare except for the tail clutched to his chest, which pounded quickly in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:38 am

When the boy disappeared to go pick up his tail, Dario had gotten to work himself.

He'd stripped and was sat on the bed waiting patiently.

Sat next to him on the bed was a dildo and a bottle of lube.

He intended to have a lot of fun with Hayden now they had the house to themselves. They could have their fun playing with Ray in the room later.

Now was all about their pleasure.

Dario patted his knee when Hayden appeared at the doorway, silently telling the boy to come sit.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:42 am

Hayden's gaze trailed over the sight in front of him, which caused his gaze to darken lustfully.

He trusted Dario completely and knew not to be intimidated in situations like this, instead he swallowed thickly in anticipation and padded forward slowly.

The boy walked into the center of their nest and sat down on the man's knee, nuzzling up against his affectionately.

"I'm excited..."

He muttered softly, taking the man's hand and bringing to his heart, which thudded heavily in his small chest.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:45 am

Dario's palm pressed against the boy's chest, feeling the heavy hammering underneath.

A little grin curled his lips.

"Good," he purred softly, leaning forwards to press a deep kiss to the boy's lips as his hand wandered, stroking over the boy's chest before finding a nipple.

He pinched it sharply, twisting it roughly.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:47 am

Hayden's eyes slid shut as he kissed the man back, pressing up against him eagerly.

He cried out, the sound muffled by Dario's lips, the bottom of which he nipped sharply in response.

The man knew how to pull reactions out of him, luckily he also know Hayden's boundaries and was never too rough with him, though despite how he looked and acted he could take a lot more than people expected.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:52 am

His thumb brushed gently against the boy's abused nipple as he pulled back to gaze down at the boy.

"Shall I make you into my little kitten first or shall we get dirty first?"

Hayden could choose which one they did first. For certain, both were going to happen. He'd make sure of it.

But they had to decide which would be happening first.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:56 am

He gave a soft mewling moan as his nipple was brushed, soft touches after a rough one always felt the best.

"I don't know..."

He murmured softly, leaning up to nip and suck on the man's earlobe softly. Hayden couldn't decide which one he would prefer because he had no idea what Dario would do to him once he was a kitten.

"Lets play."

He replied with a little grin, he wanted to have some fun now that they had the house to themselves, finally.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:59 am

Play.

They'd have their fun getting dirty then he'd spend his time playing with his little kitten.

"On your knees. Present that beautiful little ass to me."

He wanted to see Hayden presenting himself so perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:03 am

Hayden repositioned himself in their nest, crawling out in front of the man on his knees and bending over, presenting himself to the man.

His back arched in a highly feline manner, even without his tail he could fall into kitten mannerisms very easily.

Personally Hayden couldn't wait for his ass to not be so little, though he hoped it would still be as beautiful as Dario thought it was. He couldn't wait to actually be able to be with the man for real, he hoped he wasn't building the experience up too much in his head.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:08 am

His palm stroked over the boy's presented backside gently.

"Good boy."

His boy really did have a lovely little ass.

He couldn't wait for the time he could bury himself deep in it and really claim it as his own.

His fingers stroked over his exposed entrance slowly.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:11 am

He hoped it was soon, desperately hoped.

He knew he had to be ready, he didn't want to hurt himself and Dario didn't want to hurt him, but at the same time, his patience was wearing thin even if Dario's patience could hold out infinitely.

It wasn't just about sex, it was about connecting with the man on the most physically intimate level, he wanted to know what that was like.

The praise brought a small smile to his face, his backside pressing back against the man's fingers as they stroked him.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:16 am

Dario was just as excited to finally be able to be with Hayden for the same reason.

The idea of being able to be so close to the boy was something he wanted so desperately.

His fingers trailed lower to stroke over the boy's balls slowly.

"Tell me what you want me to do with your pretty little ass."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:19 am

Hayden's lips quirked up a little, what he wanted the man to do to his ass... even if he did ask he doubted Dario would give it to him just yet, still it was what he wanted.

"I want you."

He muttered softly. That was all, he just wanted Dario inside of him, he wanted it more than he had wanted anything else in his relatively short life.

He had been trying so hard to make that little dream a reality.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:21 am

"Not yet."

He wouldn't risk it yet.

But soon. Very soon.

"Do you want my fingers? Or the dildo?" he purred softly. "Slow or fast? Gentle or hard?"
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:24 am

He gave a soft little whine, even though he knew that would be the answer he was still disappointed.

"What ever will stretch me the best."

He murmured, he didn't know a lot about preparing someones body for sex, surely Dario had gone through this before, he had to know what was best to get it moving along.

He would have his body ready soon, he was determined.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:28 am

"We're not going to rush into it. We're taking it nice and slow so we don't hurt you."

The boy was so impatient. It was adorable.

Dario reached out to pick up the lube, drizzling some on the boy's entrance then to his fingers.

His fingers rubbed against the boy's entrance again slowly.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:32 am

"I'm tougher than I look."
He grumbled softly with a small pout as he looked over his shoulder at the man.

He could take it, he knew he could. His determination wavered a little as he thought about just how big Dario was.

It was a good idea to wait, his body was only small, he wasn't a fully grown man, he would never be a fully grown man, his body wasn't the same as theirs, he couldn't do the things they could.

Hayden calmed down a little as the fingers rubbed against him, a soft purr sounding as he was stroked.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:35 am

"I know you are, sweetheart. But I still want to wait just to make sure."

He really didnt want to hurt the boy.

Slowly, he pushed a finger into him, not stopping until his knuckle was pressed against his entrance.

"You'll want to spend all day in bed tomorrow."

Even if he couldn't actually fuck the boy, he could still play a little rough to satisfy himself. The boy would be sore come tomorrow. He'd feel nice and stretched and used.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:41 am

Hayden gave a low moan as the finger pushed deep inside of him, his toes curling at the sensation.

Even if he had been stretching himself the sensation of having something inside of him was still fairly new and he was very sensitive to it.

"I wouldn't mind, as long as you're with me."

He muttered softly, he knew he couldn't spend all day with him, Dario had work, but he would spend most of it with him, until the man's shift started.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:43 am

The human's lips curled upwards.

"I'm sure I can manage that."

He'd enjoy laying around with Hayden until he had to get up for work. He could lay there and tease the boy about being so sore he could barely move.

It would be fun.

His finger curled and slowly pulled out of the boy, rubbing slowly at his entrance again before pushing two fingers into him.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:51 am

A warm smile spread across the boy's lips, he could spend all day in bed with Dario tomorrow, he definitely like the sound of that, he just wanted to snuggle up against the man and have a little bit of fun with him.

He gave a little groan as the finger curled before pulling out of him, moaning more loudly when two fingers thrust into him.

Having a decent size pushing into him always made him squirm a little, the feeling was pleasant but a little foreign.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Astringent Fate
Page 18 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next