Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Hard Day

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

[C] Hard Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:51 am

He had spoken without thinking, he did that a lot when they disagreed on something, though that was a rare event.

Hayden kissed him back before moving to crawl into Dario's lap, wrapping his arms around the man's neck and hugging him tightly.

"I'm not leaving you, not now, not ever."

He muttered softly, if Dario ever wanted him to go, he would have to do it forcefully.

"I love you too."

He murmured, kissing the man's cheek and hugging him.

"Dario, can I move in?"

He slept here most nights, some days he still went back home, him officially moving in wouldn't change much at all, but the thought of actually living here made him feel closer to Dario.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:56 am

"Good."

He didnt want Hayden to leave.

The boy had become too much a part of his life for him to leave now.

"Yes." He'd been waiting for Hayden to ask that for so long.

He'd love to have Hayden move in with him.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:00 am

"I'll get the rest of my things tomorrow."

He murmured with a little smile as he nuzzled up against Dario. He hadn't meant to upset the man, he had been trying to get his own way.

"If you don't want me to get a job then I wont, only because I know we will figure something out, but I don't want you too keep working yourself like thing okay?

I couldn't stand to see you melt down when it all became too much."

If he got despite he could always call his parents and get a loan for a while, it could hold them over.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:05 am

Dario smiled softly, stroking Hayden's cheek gently.

"We'll get through it just fine. We just have to be a little more careful with spending now."

They'd get through it, no matter what.

"I won't melt down," he assured.

"Now, we have cake to eat."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:10 am

"And better at hiding your money."

He replied, it was best to keep it out of greedy little hands, perhaps they would have to get Dario a proper bank account so each night he could just deposit all his earnings into a ATM where no one else could get to it.

"We do indeed."

He added with a little smile as he picked a strawberry off of the top of the cake and pressed it to Dario's lips.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:15 am

"I'll have to find a new hiding spot for it."

Perhaps somewhere in plain sight? Somewhere so obvious that neither Pina or Desi would ever think about it being there.

Maybe he could hide it all in the vegetable drawer in the fridge.

Dario's lips parted when the strawberry was pressed to his lips.

His tongue laved over the tips of the boy's fingers as he took the strawberry from him.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:20 am

Hayden gave a soft giggle as his fingers were lapped at, a smile curling at his lips.

He scooped a bit of cake, jam and cream onto the spoon and placed it in his own mouth with a purr, he loved strawberry sponge cake.

He scooped up a large piece and offered it to Dario, he always had fun feeding the man even if tonight was innocent fun, he didn't want to exhaust Dario more than he was.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:26 am

Dario took the cake happily, purring as the taste melted over his tongue.

"You're a good little baker," he murmured, nuzzling against Hayden happily.

Hayen really could bake well. He was lucky to have such a talented little cook as his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:30 am

Hayden looked up at Dario brightly, he was glad that he liked his cooking.

"Give me a kitchen and I can make anything, hand me a screw driver and I'll somehow manage to burn the house down."

He replied with a soft laugh, he was good at cooking but when it came to fixing things or using tools he failed spectacularly.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:35 am

Dario laughed, his lips bulling into a bright smile.

"I'll remember not to give you a screwdriver any time soon, then." Dario licked his lips. "Think Ray can do anything around the house? He might be a secret plumber or decorator or something."

Maybe Ray was good with tools? They'd be well rounded, then. Hayden could cook and Clean, Ray could fix broken things and Dario could provide for the house. It was a bit of a dreamy idea, but it was a nice thought. The three of them being a little family.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:43 am

"We will have to ask him when he gets home, once he puts some weight on and is healthy again he will be stronger than both of us combined so I am sure we can find some use for him around the house."

He would definitely be helping out with the cleaning, lifting heavy furniture so Hayden could vacuum the floor.

"Though I'll be happy just to see him content, he will get there I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:51 am

"We can have him do all the hard labour," Dario chuckled softly.

Dario wouldn't make the Vampire do anything. Dario would do anything that Hayden wanted himself before they turned to Ray.

Since Hayden had entered his life the boy had been doing everything around the house and he had been doing less and less. He felt bad about that and would happily do whatever Hayden wanted done without comment.

"You're doing so well with him. He's smiling now and already looks a little healthier." Hayden had been fattening the Vampire up since he had arrived and already he had put on some weight.

Dario's finger swiped through the cream on top of the cake and dabbed it on Hayden's nose with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:30 pm

Hayden gave a gentle whine as cream was placed on his nose his tongue poking out to try and lick it off, only managing to lap at a small amount.

"It hasn't been easy but all of the progress he has made is his own doing, not mine.

As soon as he realised he could eat all he wanted without being told off he hasn't stopped."

Hayden replied with a chuckle, it had taken a while to get his portion size a little bigger but he was constantly hungry and they went through a lot of blood bags, the delivery guy was here every other day.

"Oh!"

Hayden squeaked excitedly as he remembered what he had been waiting to tell Dario when he got home.

"He cuddled me."

He boy told Dario proudly, Rayner had actually cuddled him on his own accord.

"I was in the room with him before sun set so I decided to transform to play with him for a little while, give him a distraction before he could go outside and he picked me up and cuddled me."

He was so happy that Rayner actually wanted physical contact .
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:46 pm

"That's a good thing."

As long as he didn't eat enough to make him sick, Ray could eat however much he wanted. Dario would happily encourage him to eat.

A grin curled the man's lips when Hayden squeaked excitedly.

"That's great."

That was a huge step for the Vampire.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:52 pm

"It's a good thing that we don't have to feed him ourselves, I don't think either of us would be able to stand up straight with the amount of blood bags he has been going through."

Poor thing seemed constantly thirsty, Hayden hoped it died down a little over time. Though they were both just happy seeing Rayner smile.

"You did a good thing taking him in, I'm really fond of having him around now."

It was nice having Rayner here even if the man sat quietly a lot of the time.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:58 pm

"I don't think I would have tried to feed him again after that disastrous first time."

Blood and glass everywhere. It had been a real pain to clean up.

"I just hope he's as happy with staying here as we are with him staying here."

Dario loved Ray's company around the house when he was in to enjoy it. He hoped Ray enjoyed his company just as much, too.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:02 pm

"Yeah...that was kind of messy..."

It had been a pain trying to wash all that blood out of the sheets.

Rayner was doing better as long as he drank through a straw otherwise he tended to try and bite through the glass, it was a habit he would grow out of in time.

"I'm sure he is happier, we can't be any worse than who he was with before."

Hayden hadn't met Cy but he had heard about what happened.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:03 pm

Dario grunted at the mention of Cy.

He didn't really want to hear about that asshole.

The man wiped another glob of cream on Hayden's nose with a little grin.

He leaned over, tongue swiping over the mess of cream on his skin.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:07 pm

He knew it was a sore subject for Dario, the man was very protective of all of those around him, he was strong and liked to protect those weaker than himself.

Hayden smiled as cream was wiped on his nose again, wrinkling it as he went cross-eyed to stare at the mess on his face.

"Don't play with your food."

He scolded jokingly with a grin as his nose was swiped over. He picked up a strawberry and pressed it between his own lips so it stuck out and wiggled it at Dario with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:10 pm

Dario chuckled softly as he was scolded.

"Make me," he purred, pulling Hayden closer to him.

He leaned down to bite into the strawberry sticking out of Hayden's lips, pressing a kiss to the boy's lips as he did so.

Hayden would have to do a lot more than just scold him if he wanted him to stop playing.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:14 pm

Hayden give the strawberry willingly in return for the man's kiss.

He didn't want to make Dario stop playing with his food, his little scolds were nearly always a way of getting Dario to do it again.

He liked these little moments where they just messed around and had fun.

His hands stroked through Dario's curls and he nestled closer to the man.

Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:18 pm

Dario enjoyed these calm moments, too.

They were fun and warmed Dario a lot. He didn't get these gentle moments very often so when he did he treasured them.

The man purred softly as his tongue pushed into Hayden's mouth, kissing him deeper as he felt Hayden's fingers run through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:22 pm

Hayden pressed up against Dario until he was as close to the man as he could get, he liked feeling his warm body up against him, it let him know that Dario was there with him.

He deepened the kiss further, his tongue stroking against Dario's softly.

He was determined to kiss Dario until all the human could taste was him, in return he too wanted to taste of sweetness of Dario's lips and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:58 pm

Dario would happily kiss the boy until all that he could taste was Hayden and the sweet cake the two had been eating.

He'd kiss Hayden day and night if he could and be completely content with it all.

Dario purred as he moved to lay back, pulling Hayden with him so the boy was laying out on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:07 pm

Hearing Dario purr made a purr of his own rumble in his chest, it was a sound of contentment and just showed that Dario was happy to be with him.

It spoke to him on a deeper level than words ever could.

Hayden lay out on top of Dario, his small body pressing close to the man as he continue to pepper him with a mixture of long, deep kissed and sweet little pecks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Hard Day
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: