Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Man Meets Man

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

[C] Man Meets Man Empty
PostSubject: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:51 pm

It had happened again.

Just three short weeks after promising that he'd involve Coilean more, Belial had taken off with Zakhar for a week long trip to fuck knows where and left Coilean behind with the instructions to feed himself properly.

Coilean was beyond pissed off with it now.

Usually he was such a good, forgiving puppy but Belial was just becoming more and more frustrating.

So Coilean had just decided to stick two fingers up at Belial's orders and gone for some of his own fun. If those two were going to spend a week non-stop fucking, Coilean was going to find his own fun.

His first stop of the night was a strip club.

He was sure he'd find some horny half-naked woman that wanted him here.He'd take her back to the mansion and fuck her right on Belial's bed.

That'd be proof enough that Coilean was pissed off at Belial.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

[C] Man Meets Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:57 pm

Silt was pressed against the bar talking to Dario idly as they both waited for the next order of drink to be ready.

Now that he was making more friends here he was enjoying himself a lot more, his attitude had changed a bit.

He leaned up and pressed a kiss to Dario's lips before getting his tray and padding over to the table, handing out the drink as Demir walked past and gave his tail a tug.

He turned around and gave the shifter a warning look, he would quite happily tug Demir's tail in return if he kept this up.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

[C] Man Meets Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 7:03 pm

Demir just grinned in return, offering a wink to the Demon before he disappeared into the crowd of people with his tray of drinks.

Coielan looked around the club curiously when he made his way into the large open area.

He gave a low whistle of appreciation.

The man's ponytail followed behind him like a tail as he made his way to the closest empty booth and took a seat. He'd decided in a change earlier that evening and had taken a pair of scissors to his hair, hacking off half of it. What had once brushed against his calves as he walked now didn't even reach his lower back.He'd also taken a few items from Belial's wardrobe.

A pair of skintight leather pants, a black button down shirt and a corset that hugged his waist and chest.

Coilean raised his hand to get the attention of a waiter.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

[C] Man Meets Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 7:15 pm

Silt chuckled at the man's reaction, he had grown quite fond of Demir in the last few weeks, he was quite a bit of fun.

When his eyes landed on the hand in the air he pulled out his notepad and headed over to take the order.

"Hi there, my name is Silt what can I get for-"

The demon's words came out as a seductive purr as he leaned against the table, though his little intro was cut short as he got a good look of the man.

His brows furrowed in confusion.

"Coilean?"

He asked, sounding a little dumbfounded, it looked like Coilean, minus quite a lot of hair and adding actual clothing.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

[C] Man Meets Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 7:17 pm

The Lycan's brows shot up in surprise. "Silt?"

Coilean's hadn't known it was this club that Silt worked at. Learn something new every day, you suppose.

"How you doing?" he asked conversationally.

Seeing the Demon here had definitely brightened the Lycan's previously dismal mood.

Coilean got along well with Silt.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

[C] Man Meets Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 7:20 pm

Actually hearing Coilean say his name instead of just whimpering and barking at him was strange, he wasn't accustomed to it and finally hearing the man's voice gave him shivers.

"I'm...good." He replied, looking a little awkward.

"What are you doing out? I thought you would be with Belial, I've never seen you like this before."

He muttered, his hand gesturing to the man's body, he had to admit, Coilean looked good like this.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

[C] Man Meets Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 7:24 pm

"You look good," the Lycan purred, his eyes trailing over the Demon's body slowly.

He looked hot wearing just the thong and tie.

"I thought I'd be with Belial, too. But he's being a bit of a dickhead at the moment so I thought I'd stick two fingers up at him. So here I am, ready to drag anyone to his bed to spite the bastard."

A wide smirk curled the Lycan's lips.

"Don't suppose you're up for a bit of fun to spite our favourite Fallen?"
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

[C] Man Meets Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 7:31 pm

"It took you that long to figure out he is a dickhead?" Silt laughed softly, shaking his head.
"He only ever cares about what he wants, it's as simple as that."

The demon gave a shrug, it was about time that Coilean realized that Belial was a fleeting, his attention never stayed on one thing for too long.

"Are you trying to get me killed?"

Silt asked, raising an eyebrow as he looked down at the pup...man.

"I do recall being threatened last time I laid a hand on you, if I do it again I doubt I will make it out alive."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

[C] Man Meets Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:31 pm

"I believe he threatened you against touching what's his."

Coilean had had a lot of time to think and he really felt a rift between him and Belial.

He didn't want to go on trying to get Belial to pay him attention and failing miserably.

Coilean was better off finding a Master that would treat him right.

"Without that claim, he has no reason to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

[C] Man Meets Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:53 pm

"You're leaving him?"

Silt replied, his mouth gaping in disbelief. He hadn't thought that it would come to that, Coilean seemed so loyal to his Master.

"You're going to royally piss him off, you know that right?"

He couldn't imagine the Fallen's fury.

"How about I grab you a drink before my boss bitches at me and we can continue this conversation?"

Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

[C] Man Meets Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:56 pm

Coilean nodded.

"I don't bow to those that can't care for their own." He'd given Belial the benefit of the doubt and given him so many chances.

He'd had enough.

"I know I am but I'm done with him and his shit."

Lean gave a little grin. "Cider would be great."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

[C] Man Meets Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:59 pm

Silt gave a nod and headed over to the bar to grab the man a pint of cider before bringing it back and setting it down in front of him before sliding into the booth beside him, his own beer in hand.

"It's on me."

He muttered, Lean was having a hard time, he could shout the man a drink at the very least.

"So what are you going to do now, I doubt you'll wanna keep living in his room if you're not together anymore."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

[C] Man Meets Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:02 pm

"Thanks."

Coilean took a long swig of his drink before setting it down on the table.

"I don't know. Until I find someone else to call Master that'll treat me better than Belial, I'll probably just take up another room in the mansion. If he starts bothering me, I might go stay with a friend."

He wondered idly how the human was doing. It had been a while since he last saw him.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

[C] Man Meets Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:06 pm

"Even after how he treated you, you're still going to look for another Master?"

He thought being abandoned like that would make him wary of entrusting himself into someones hands like that.

"I've been debating about moving away from the mansion, having Belial breathing down my neck freaks me out a little."

He gave a little shrug, he had been saving up for it at least though he had been holding back on leaving for a while now.

There really was only one thing keeping him in the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

[C] Man Meets Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:10 pm

"He's not every Master in the world. Just because he's a douche bag doesn't mean everyone that calls themselves a Dominant is."

Coilean gave a little shrug.

"I'm happier as a puppy. Less angry."

He preferred life as a puppy than as a man. He felt a hundred times better as a puppy.

"If I can't find a Master, we can always find a place together," Lean suggested. He liked Silt. Living with the Demon wouldn't be bad.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

[C] Man Meets Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:16 pm

"I just don't want to see you getting hurt again." He replied with a little shrug, "I care about you."

He and Coilean had spent a lot of time together, perhaps not as two men sitting and talking, but it was time he valued nonetheless.

"If it makes you that happy, I'm not a Dominant but I wouldn't mind looking after you if you want to be a puppy."

He replied with a shrug, Dario's kind nature had been rubbing off on him.

"You can stay as a pup and I can care for you like I use to until you find someone you like."

Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

[C] Man Meets Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:24 pm

Coilean gave a smile.

"I'd like that, thank you."

Silt was a good person, even if Belial seemed to think differently. Silt had always had his back since he'd warmed him up after he'd been thawed from the ice.

Coilean took another sip from his glass.

"Is moving in within the next few days too soon?" He didn't really want to stay around Belial's room.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

[C] Man Meets Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:28 pm

"That's fine."

He replied with a warm smile, there was plenty of room in his bed for Coilean to curl up and sleep in, there always had been.

"If things get messy with having Belial so close we can look at switching rooms or moving out.

You were the only reason I stayed there anyway."

He replied idly, barely thinking through his words, it was true though, the only joy he got returning to the mansion was seeing Coilean waiting for him and he hadn't had that for weeks now.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

[C] Man Meets Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:36 pm

"I'd prefer moving out if it comes to that."

There wasn't anything left at the mansion for him. He'd like moving out and getting his own place. It'd be preferable to move out into a nice house somewhere in the area.

Coilean arched a brow at the Demon's next words.

A little grin curled his lips.

So Silt only stayed in the mansion for him?

Coilean ran a booted foot up the Demon's bare leg slowly. "Stayed around for me, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

[C] Man Meets Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 10:03 pm

Silt chuckled as Coilean picked up on that, he wasn't use to the man talking back to him like this.

"Well yeah, what else is there for me up in the mansion? All my friends live in town, I work here.

I came back each night because I knew you would be curled up on my bed waiting for me to give you a treat and cuddle with you."

He wasn't going to move out and leave Coilean lonely and upset, he couldn't do that to the pup.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

[C] Man Meets Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 10:08 pm

"You wouldn't think you were so sweet when Belial cursed you out like he does so often," the Lycan chuckled.

Silt really was a great person.

His foot ran up the Demon's leg again, passing over his knee to caress his thigh.

He still wanted to drag the Demon to Belial's bed. His objectives hadn't changed since the beginning of the night.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

[C] Man Meets Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 10:13 pm

"Belial and I have our own reasons for hating one another, I don't think his attitude toward me will change any time soon."

The Fallen had hated him from the moment he was born and he would be hated until the day he died.

Silt looked over at Coilean as his leg was stroked, he was still timid of doing anything with the Lycan though Belial was gone and Coilean was going to leave him.

He would have to deal with Belial's wrath no matter if he slept with the man or not.

His lips pursed as little before he gave up, leaning over and pressing a kiss to the man's lips, his hand stroking over his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

[C] Man Meets Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 10:15 pm

Coilean returned the kiss happily as his foot moved a little further upwards, caressing the man through his thing.

The Lycan wanted to wind him up then head home.

Silt could follow if he wanted to.

Coilean would try his hardest to make Silt want to follow.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

[C] Man Meets Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 10:22 pm

Silt didn't want to piss off Belial more than he was already going to, he was letting the Lycan stay with him after he broke up with the Fallen.

He knew Belial would think he had been influencing the man.

The Demon pulled away from their kiss reluctantly, trying to ignore the foot against his crotch.

He felt as though he was being used to get back at Belial, that wasn't the sort of thing he wanted to be dragged through, but at the same time, Coilean was hard to resist.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

[C] Man Meets Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 11:54 pm

Silt was being used to get back against Belial in this moment. Coilean wouldn't deny it.

But different place, different time. If they didn't have Belial's shit dangling above them, Coilean as sure that he'd end up in a similar position with the Demon.

Coilean really did like Silt a hell of a lot (pun intended). He'd want this intimate relationship with the Demon even without trying to stick two fingers up at his ex-Master.

The Lycan's foot continued to tease the Demon's crotch through his thong.

His desire for the Demon drove him on just as much as his desire to fuck Belial over at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[C] Man Meets Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Man Meets Man
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next