Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Man Meets Man

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cu'Silt

[C] Man Meets Man - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:13 am

Silt squirmed slightly as his body reacted to Coilean's teasing, his tip poking out from behind the tight thong.

He reached for his beer and took a large gulp before settling it back down on the table.

"I know I work in a strip joint and that Demon's have a reputation, but I'm not a whore, Coilean."

He muttered, there was only two men here that he had slept with and had only taken one client before vowing not to do it again.

Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:16 am

The man's foot stopped teasing Silt.

"When did I insinuate you were a whore?"

He was genuinely perplexed about why Silt thought Coilean thought he was a whore.

Lean had a high opinion of Silt. He didn't think he was a whore at all.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:20 am

Coilean had crawled into his bed once, fucked him then pissed off for weeks without ever dropping by again.

Then suddenly he pops back into his life trying to instigate sex to get back at Belial.

It simply seemed like the Lycan was only ever interested in him when it suited him.

"You didn't"

He muttered, not directly anyway.

"I just wanted to clear that up. You wanna get out of here?"

His shift hadn't started that long ago but he no longer felt like working tonight.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:25 am

Coilean didn't have the chance to drop by again since then.

Belial had kept him on a short leash until now.

Before that, he made sure to stop by as often as he could to just spend time cuddling with the Demon. If he could have appeared as he usually did in the past few weeks, he would have.

And now, thinking about it, he supposed he was being a spiteful ass. He'd quite happily just spent the night laying with Silt like he used to. He missed laying with the Demon.

"Yeah." Coilean chugged the last of his cider before pushing himself to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:31 am

It wasn't Silt's intention to make the man feel flustered or guilty. It was just the fact that he wasn't interested in another sexual relationship.

He already had two of those and truth be told, hearing Dario talk each night about Hayden, Rayner and Jika made him jealous, not because he wanted the man to himself, but because Dario had people who actually cared about him and were there for him.

"I'm going to go out the back and get dressed, you can come with me if you want."

He replied as he pushed his empty bottle away and got to his feet, he couldn't go out into the night air dressed like this.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:45 am

Coilean nodded and followed behind Silt as he headed backstage.

The man hummed as he followed the Demon.

Even if he was a human right now, he felt like a pup, following behind Silt like this.

He always felt like a good pup with Silt. Like he was doing well all the time. Silt was such a great person with him. He was affectionate and always made time for him.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:49 am

Silt found his clothes and quickly got changed, content now that he was finally covered up and warm enough to head outside.

He noticed a familiar face and called out to Demir.

"Can you tell Dario that I've gone home, I wanna spend some time with Coilean tonight."

He gave the shifter a wave before gripping Lean's hand softly and guiding him out through the back door, slipping out before head-bitch caught him.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:53 am

Demir nodded and gave a little wave in return.

Coilean's hand squeezed the Demon's gently when he grabbed his hand.

Hand holding was something that he didn't do very often. It was a cute form of affection. Something he didn't associate with Belial at all.

"We walking back to the mansion?"
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:56 am

"Yeah, I don't have a car yet, some nights I get a ride home with Raisa when she picks up Liq but other than that I walk.

Plus, it's a nice night and we aren't in any hurry."

There was no need to rush back to the mansion at all, it wasn't that late yet.

"I do feel guilty though, you're dressed up so sexily and I'm dragging you back home."

He had to admit that he found the man's attire quite pleasing.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 2:00 am

The Lycan's lips parted in a wide grin that showed off straight, white teeth.

"You really think it's sexy? I'm not too sure about how my ass looks in it," he hummed.

His ass was tightly clad in leather and it looked damned good. There was also a slight bump from the base of a plug.

He might had had an ulterior motive of making Silt look at his ass.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 2:03 am

Silt chuckled as he looked at the man.

"You know well enough that your ass looks amazing in them."

He replied, his hand slipping over Coilean's backside before pressing against the base of the plug, it had not escaped his attention, he may have already stolen a few glances of the man's backside.

"I'm surprised you weren't mistaken for one of the strippers and whisked away into one of the backrooms."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 2:07 am

The Lycan chuckled in response.

A soft purred moan sounded as the Demon's fingers pressed against the base of his plug.

"You think I'm hot enough to be one of the strippers here?" Coilean barked a laugh. That was ridiculous.

He was hot but not that hot.

He wasn't in Silt's league.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 2:10 am

"Of course I think that." He replied, completely unaware of what Coilean was laughing.

He thought Coilean was very good looking, better looking than himself.

"It's a good thing you don't work there, I would never get any work done."

He was fond of Coilean, if they worked together they would spend too much time playing out the back.

"It's still so strange to be talking to you like this, but I like it. It's nice to get to know you more."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 2:17 am

The Lycan shook his head with an amused grin.

Strange Demon.

"It probably is a good thing. I wouldn't let you do any work anyway."

The Lycan leaned over to lave his tongue over Silt's cheek, leaving behind a thick trail of saliva.

"I like talking to you, too."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 2:29 am

Silt gave a warm smile as Coilean licked at his cheek, it was such a cute gesture, through he wiped off the excessive amount of saliva.

"I know your prefer being a puppy, but I'd still like to talk to you like this again."

It had been and interesting experience, and perhaps once this mess with Belial was sorted out he might be able to take Coilean out on a date or something...

Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 2:33 am

"I'd like that, too."

Coilean would like to sit and chat to Silt like this again.

The Demon was pleasant conversation. He liked being able to sit and talk to him like this. It'd definitely be happening again. For sure.

A date would be nice, too. It'd been too long since he'd gone on a date.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 2:40 am

"I'm glad I ran into you tonight."

He muttered, his thumb stroking over the man's knuckles slowly, he hadn't realised that he was still holding Coilean's hand.

"I've missed having you around these last few weeks, it's been quiet without you sprawled out on my bed snoring and eating all of my sweets."

He added with a chuckle as he looked at the Lycan with a grin, they were endearing qualities.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 2:45 am

"Me, too."

He was glad that the Demon had appeared. He felt a little better now. He didn't feel like so much of a spiteful angry little brat right now. Coilean needed to break away from that stupid hatred he had.

"I've missed it, too. Belial's been really hard on my ass, keeping me in the room and all. It's been a pain."

He really did miss laying around with Silt in the evenings, cuddling and listening to how Silt's days had gone.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 11:25 am

Silt smiled and pulled Coilean a little closer, nuzzling up against him affectionally.

"Lets not talk about Belial any more, you'll make me jealous."

Though he wouldn't admit it to anyone but himself, he had been quite hurt when Coilean had padded out his door after Belial.

Hearing about what the Fallen had been doing to Coilean all this time didn't make him feel much better.

"Besides, I finally get to talk to you, I want to know what you're like as a man."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 5:03 pm

"Aye," the Lycan agreed, letting his accent slip slightly for the first time in a long time.

Coilean spoke with a fairly neutral accent usually. You wouldn't know he was Irish unless you got him so drunk he returned to his old brogue. Or, on the odd occasion, he was so cheerful that he didn't both hiding his accent.

"Wouldn't want to make you jealous, eh? Though you've got no reason to fuss. I'm yours."

What he was like as a man? "Well... I dunno. Ask something?"
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 8:24 pm

Silt's lips quirked up at the sounds of the man's accent, he rather enjoyed the small sample of it.

"You're mine are you?"

He asked with a little grin as he gripped Coilean's hand a little tighter and pulled him close, nuzzling up against the man's side.

"I guess I'll have to be yours too then since I don't want to own you, you're not a possession."

Coilean wasn't someone he could just use as he pleased then tossed away when he got bored.

"Where did you grow up? What activities do you enjoy, your favourite colour? You know, the trivial little things you know about a person when you're close to them."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 8:32 pm

"Aye, s'pose I am for now." Coilean grinned at the Demon. He nuzzled against him in return.

He was sorta surprised about how right it was to say he was Silt's.

The Lycan hummed in thought.

"I grew up in what's now County Kilkenny in Southern Ireland. Beautiful little county. You don't want to hear the name of the town I lived in, though," the man laughed. It was...quite a mouthful.

"I'm quite musically inclined. I play guitar a lot, though I do enjoy the piano quite a bit." Lean chewed on his lip. Random little things that not a lot of people knew... "I was born a triplet but one was stillborn so grew up as a twin." Not even Belial knew that one.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 8:38 pm

Silt leaned over and pressed a tender kiss to the man's cheek as they walked down the road.

"No surprise that I haven't been to Ireland yet, I might have to save up to do some travelling, I haven't seen much of your world yet, though I would like to."

It would be great to see all the places there were to experience.

"You'll have to play the guitar for me, I haven't got many talents, though I do love music."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 8:44 pm

"I'll probably be rusty. I haven't played any instrument in a long time."

He could remember the last time he'd played an instrument.

Not really something that he wanted to remember. That was when Belial decided to keep Asher. Since then Belial's paying attention to him had plummeted.

"But I'll give it a go."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 8:54 pm

"It's nice talking to you and having you talk back."

Silt muttered with a chuckle, normally they had very one sided conversations.

"I think I'd enjoy hearing you play no matter how rusty you are.
So, more getting to know you, you're a twin, whats your sibling like?"

Silt was yet to meet Aodh, though given his species that was probably a good thing.

"And I still need to know you're favourite colour."

If Coilean was going to play pup with him, then he would need to get the man a new collar, preferably in the man's favourite colour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Man Meets Man
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next