Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Man Meets Man

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cu'Silt

[C] Man Meets Man - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:05 pm

Silt folded his hands and placed them in Coilean's lap, two of his fingers moving slightly, unseen beneath his other hand, they stroked up the underside of Coilean's member, rubbing against the tight leather in soft teasing strokes.

The Demon bit his lip a little as his crotch was ground down again, it felt so good to be near the man again.

The fact that they were in the middle of a crowded bar and could be caught at any moment was an even bigger turn on.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:08 pm

Coilean gave another soft moan.

Silt definitely knew how to tease him. Trust a Demon to be well versed in sex and teasing.

Coilean was just about to pull Silt up to kiss him when someone slid into the both opposite them.

The rocking of Coilean's hips stilled immediately.

"Evening boys. How're you doing?" Liq asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:10 pm

Silt gave a soft chuckle as Coilean stilled, the Lycan couldn't move at all without being caught, Silt on the other hand had hidden all of his movements so no one would be able to tell that he was doing anything other than cuddling Coilean.

That was unless the Lycan cracked under his teasing.

"Evening Liq. Doing good, took the night off to hang out with Coilean. You? Rai finally let you free?"
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:13 pm

"Sore as fuck. Rai knows how to fuck a guy, seriously." So did Aeker for that matter.

It had been a long few weeks.

"How've you been?" Liq spared a half smile and nod to Coilean. He'd heard of Aodh's brother before, though never actually met him.

Coilean gave a little smile in return, gritting his teeth to stop from moaning.

Continuing teasing him in front of others was a low blow.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:17 pm

"Not coming back to work any time soon then? You gotta love having a Lycan in your bed, they don't exactly do gentle huh?"

The night Coilean crawled in with him had definitely been an experience that left him sore for a little while.

"Coilean isn't much of a talker."

Silt explained as he pressed a soft kiss to the Lycan's neck.

"It's his first time coming out for the night in a long time, I think he is a little overwhelmed so we hid in the booth."

That was a load of bullshit and he knew it.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:22 pm

"You're telling me. It's even worse when there are Vampires involved."

Liq pulled down the collar of his shirt.

His neck was riddled with puncture wounds. It didn't take long to determine that there were two sets of puncture wounds. There'd been two fang-happy Vampires at his neck.

"I'm not going back to work until these have cleared up a little. Can you imagine his royal bitchiness getting a load of these? I'd be out on my ass."

Coilean's eyes slid shut and his lips parted a little in a soft breathy moan that Silt would barely be able to hear. He wanted to press his hips upwards against his fingers, or down against the tail pressing against his plug.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:26 pm

Silt continued to tease the man with these soft strokes, he was determined to drive Coilean absolutely mad.

The Demon gave a soft, sympathetic hiss and wince as he saw the wounds.

"Those look tender, Bitch-Face would chuck the biggest fit, even if you are his favourite."

Silt replied, they could get away with a few things, but not wounds like that ruining their bodies.

"Should have got her to lick them for you, though she isn't very old is she?"

Her saliva wouldn't be that potent.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:29 pm

"She did. They're a lot better than what they were."

They had been terrible.

"Just gotta let them heal the good old fashioned way." They'd be gone in a few long days. He just had to be patient and wait them out.

Coilean chewed on the inside of his lip as the teasing onslaught continued.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:34 am

"They're better? Hell how badly did she maul you? Surprised you didn't bleed out with all the holes you're neck is filled with."

Silt have a chuckle and shook his head softly.

The Demon started to tease Coilean even more, pressing down harder on the plug inside of him.

"If it was that bad now, imagine what November will be like."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 4:26 pm

Liq rolled his eyes. "Bad enough. At one point I lost so much she had to feed me hers."

Rai hadn't been very gentle with him.

Coilean jolted and gave a little whine, his face burning up as he turned a little to bury his face in Silt's neck.

Liq raised a brow.

"Is he okay?"
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 8:43 pm

"I feel your pain, Demon blood is addictive hence why I'm not in the habit of bedding Vampires anymore, last time I did I ended up passed out on Zo's floor for the entire night until Dario finally found me the next day."

He replied, shaking his head, that had not been a fun experience.

"That man is a Godsend, he carried me all the way back to the mansion to get me fixed up."

Silt chuckled at Coilean's reaction and pressed a kiss to his bright face as the man tried to hide.

"He's alright, just not used to being out like this, he has been acting a little funny all night."

His tail eased up a little but rubbed between the man's cheeks firmly as his fingers teased his tip.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 10:18 pm

Liq nodded in agreement.

"Dario is pretty great." He loved the human. Dario was definitely his best friend here except Aodh.

Coilean huffed softly when Silt kissed his cheek. Asshole.

The Lycan relaxed just a little when the pressure of Silt's tail eased up a little.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 3:51 pm

"He knows about us now."

He hadn't told Liq about the fact he spilled the beans to Dario yet, it never really came up.

"Well, he doesn't know about you but you can keep your shit pretty well hidden."

Spotting a necromancer in a crowd was difficult.

"Dario's house is full of supes now, he adopted a Vamp that we found on the beach, has an Elf as a pet and I strongly suspect that his little Hayden is a shifter."

Dario always smelled so strongly of feline but it was mixed in with Hayden's scent so closely.

"It's a shame he is a human really, I'd like to have it around for longer."

Silt mused as his tail pressed up against the plug inside of Coilean roughly.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 5:32 pm

"He does?" And they'd been so careful about not letting him know. Everyone. Down at the club, he and Fawzi.

Something big must have happened.

"I do try." Liq hadn't used his powers much at all recently. He'd been living, for all intents and purposes, as a human.

"Yeah, me too." Dario was a good friend of his. Best friend he'd ever had. But as he was now, he'd die soon. Especially with a Vampire around.

With his face hidden in the crook of Silt's neck, he bit sharply at the skin his lips had been pressed to, jerking slightly as the plug was pushed roughly.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 6:16 pm

"Yeah well, it's easy for some, I can transform a little to hide my tail and horns but it is uncomfortable and a real pain."

He didn't like doing it so he simply didn't.

"We might get lucky and he could get himself bitten." He replied with a shrug, Dario was getting older now, surely the man would start to notice that he was aging and no one else around him was.

Silt gave a soft hiss as Coilean bit into his flesh.
"Don't bite so hard."

He muttered as one of his hands moved to stroke the Lycan's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 6:25 pm

"I actually just haven't used my powers in a long while," Liq admitted. He was a little shocked at himself. Once upon a time there was a time where he wouldn't go a few hours without using his powers.

He really did live like a human right now. A human addicted to Vampire and Lycan sex, but a human nonetheless.

Liq's lip twitched. "I don't think he'd suit being a Lycan." Liq just didn't see him as a Lycan at all.

Coilean gave a little growly huff and bit down harder in retaliation before letting up and just sitting still with his face pressed to the Demon's neck.

Silt was cruel.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 6:31 pm

Silt couldn't help but give a small moan as Coilean bit into his neck, the Lycan was getting frustrated now, he chuckled softly as pushed the plug into him deeper.

"His Vampire might get a little fang happy and turn him? Though he doesn't suit a Vampire either."

Silt gave a soft hum, thinking about what the man suited most.

"Shame being a shifter isn't something you can transmit from person to person. I can see him as a bear. Large, deceptively cuddly unless you mess with those close to them then they are a mass of muscle, claws and teeth."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 6:37 pm

Liq nodded with a little grin.

"That sounds like him."

That was an awful lot like Dario.

The Necromancer hummed. "I dont know what other options we have. Perhaps if we had a good sorcerer or warlock, we could attempt to give him longevity."

Coilean's hand moved, gripping Silt's hand on his stomach and pushing it downwards to press over his crotch again. His arousal was hard and straining against the tight leather.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 6:40 pm

Silt gave a soft chuckle, pressing a kiss to Coilean's neck as his hand slid back down to cover his crotch and stroke his leather clad length softly.

"What about Doc?"

The Demon replied at that thought, he had run into the man on one of his routine blood bag deliveries, they had talked for a while and become friends.

Despite the warlocks efforts he hadn't been able to hide the scent of magic from the Demon.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 6:45 pm

Coilean whimpered softly in Silt's ear, his tongue lapping over his neck gently as he was stroked.

Liq hummed. "Doc knows him. I'm not really on the best terms with him." He and Doc knew each other at a glance and from that one awkward moment in the back rooms. That was it.

"You might be onto summut, though. We'll have to corner him and see if we can all come to an agreement. Doc might enjoy Dario's longevity, too. I know the two of them play well together."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 6:50 pm

"Knowing Dario he is probably so concerned about keeping everyone else happy and healthy that he doesn't even realise that he is the most fragile one out of all of them."

He doubted the thought that he was die well before everyone else had even crossed his mind.

Silt gave a soft shiver as his neck was lapped at, his head turning to whisper softly in Coilean's ear.

"You're being such a good boy, I'll have to give you a big treat when we get home."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 6:52 pm

"Yeah, I'll bet."

The Necromancer rolled his eyes at their human friend's antics. He was a wonderful person but he really needed to think about himself some more.

"I'm gonna keep a lookout for Doc and pull him aside if I see him."

The Lycan whimpered softly.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 6:57 pm

"You do that, I'll bring it up with Dario so he can discuss it with his new little family."

After all, this didn't just concern them and Dario anymore, for all they knew the man might not even want to live for a long time.

Silt smiled softly as Coilean's whine and brought his drip up to take a sip, hiding the man's crotch with one hand for a moment before placing them both back in his lap.

"I don't see why Doc would say no, they are close after all."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 7:01 pm

Liq nodded. "Sounds like the best way to go about it."

The Necromancer pushed himself to his feet. "Anyway, there's a lovely lady that's stood over there flirting with a guy and I'm going to stop her. See you later."

Liq headed off to Rai who was indeed flirting with someone else, picking her up and kissing her deeply before turning his attention to the guy she was flirting with, greeting him pleasantly.

When Liq left, Coilean bit into Silt's neck again, punishing him for teasing him so much.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 7:04 pm

"See you later, Liq."

He muttered as the man walked off before chuckling as he picked up Rai and kissed her, the other man looking shocked and flustered.

He turned back to Coilean and grinned, groaning softly as he was bitten.

"If my neck ends up like Liq's I'm going to have to muzzle you.'
He warned with a smile as he gave the man a more satisfying stroke as his tail eased off on the plug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Man Meets Man
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next