Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Decebel Voue

[C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:23 pm

By the end of the spanking Decebel was writhing and he gave a soft whimper as Giacinto slid out from beneath him and moved to the wardrobe.

"What will you be dressing me in tonight?"

He asked as he gingerly got to his feet. His mistress loved playing dress up and putting him all sorts of costumes when he was entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:26 pm

"Something sexy."

Giacinto pulled out a soft blue silk robe and held it up against him. after a moment she shook her head and put it back in the wardrobe.

"I want you to be irresistible."

She held a sheer pink silk kimono in front of him and after a moment, gave a nod. She took it off the hanger gently and held it open for him to slip his arms through.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:36 pm

Decebel took the kimono and slipped it on, of course she had to choose one of the few pieces in his wardrobe that was pink.

"You really do like dressing me as a woman, don't you?"

He asked as the fine fabric slid over his flawless skin, personally he wouldn't have minded if this club was a little edgier so he could wear leathers.

But still, this place was meant to be a treat for the senses, it was a far milder club.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:41 pm

"Men wear kimonos, too," was Giacinto's airy reply as she slid the sash around his waist, tying it in a bow.

"And if you're complaining about the pink, I'll have to remind you of your age." Pink only became a feminine colour recently. Dec was much older than this development.

The woman's fingers combed out his beautiful long hair and tied it into a loose braid over his shoulder. She tied the braid off with a pink ribbon.

After looking over him for a second, she went about rearranging the collar of the kimono so it showed off a sliver more bare chest. The material was sheer enough to see what was underneath just fine.

"There, mouth watering."
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:50 pm

"I am more than aware of the meaning of the colour and the clothing."

He replied rolling his eyes as she put a bow in his hair. Modern days had changed a lot of things and many of the people who visited the club were younger.

This is how accidents happened, like the one that happened the other night.

Decebel pursed his lips, he hadn't had to deal with something like that in a while, it wasn't overly pleasant.

"Good thing Zuri fed you, if I'm spending the night with someone I doubt I could handle prior blood loss."
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:54 pm

"It wasn't so much Zuri feeding me as me feeding off Zuri."

Giacinto grinned as she paraded Dec through the club and into the main back room; a large room fitted with black furniture and chrome accents.

She had Dec sit down on one of the sleek black leather couches and leant down to give him a long, lingering kiss.

"Now be pretty, sexy and please him to the best of your ability."
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:59 pm

He kissed her back eagerly, taking as much of the offered contact that he could.

The kiss of an incubus or succubus gave a natural high, it was a way of coaxing their prey.

It always made him more relaxed, calmer and also served as a way of getting him aroused.

"Yes Mistress."

He replied as he sat back on the lounge comfortably, letting his natural Elven grace shine through in the elegant way he laid out his body like an offering to the next person to walk in.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:02 pm

Giacinto closed the door behind her with a gentle click as she left.

It wasn't until twenty minutes later that the door opened again and in walked Graeme-Kerr, his hair just as unruly as it had been last time he was here, wearing a plaid button down and a pair of jeans that he had to have jumped into to get on.

As soon as the Scottish man spotted the Elf, he turned around. But he was too late. Giacinto had already locked the door and could be heard chuckling on the other side of it.

"Enjoy yourselves," she called out.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:06 pm

As soon as the Vampire came in Decebel pursed his lips and sighed, moving from his sexual position to lay down on the couch, rubbing his eyes with his hand.

He had wanted an easy and fun night and Giacinto had done this to him.

"Bitch..."

He muttered, she was going to make it impossible for him to please this man and he was going to end up getting punished.

Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:10 pm

Graeme-Kerr sighed heavily as he leant back against the door.

His muscular arms crossed over his equally muscular chest as he looked up at the ceiling.

He muttered a curse at the woman under his breath.

"Fucking bitch."
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:20 pm

Decebel leaned over the arm rest of the couch and he looked over at the Vampire, a small smirk on his lips.

"So I am guessing she didn't tell you about this either?"

He asked, shaking his head, of course his mistress would do something like this for her own amusement.

Zuri would have bitched about the man then her little plans would have started hatching.

"Don't worry, I'm not about to force myself onto you."
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:23 pm

"Nay. She invited me for her best blood from the source free o' charge after yer bouncer went of on me."

He hadn't been told Dec was the best blood.

Graeme-Kerr slid down the door slowly until he was sat on the floor.

"Good."
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:30 pm

"She told me I would be entertaining one of her friends for the night, didn't think to ask which friend."

He hadn't know that this man knew Giacinto personally.

"You can come over here, it's safe, I won't touch you. There is no point being uncomfortable, we are going to be in here all night."

She wouldn't be letting them out until the night was over.

"If it makes you feel better she punished Zuri for snapping at you, doubt he will be getting up until tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:32 pm

"I'm quite comfortable over here."

His muscles didn't even twitch with the thought of getting up. He wasn't moving. He was quite comfortable leaning against the door all night.

A smirk did curl his lips, though, as he was informed of Zuri's fate. "Aye, that does make me feel better."
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:35 pm

"And I'll get punished after this."

He added airily as he rolled onto his back and stretched out on the couch comfortably, his hips shifting a little as the plug moved inside of him, the saliva was drying and would be getting uncomfortable soon.

"Having her as a Mistress is taxing sometimes."

Decebel sighed softly as he let his eyes slide shut, he couldn't help but wonder what she would do if he disappointed her tonight.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:37 pm

"Having her as a friend is taxing, too," Graeme-Kerr grumbled softly.

His green eyes raised a little to gaze at Dec through his lashes, though. He didn't like the boy, but he didn't want him to get punished. He wasn''t that much of a miserable asshole.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:41 pm

Decebel's hand moved to press to his pelvis as his hips shifted uncomfortably with a small whine.

Laying like this he was really feeling his plug and the thought of having to keep it in like this all night was going to have him in a little bit of pain by the end of it.

"She could have at least left some food or something in here."

Dec frowned a little before he rolled to lay on his side, curling up a little to ease the pressure on his backside.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:48 pm

"It's Giacinto," Graeme-Kerr snorted.

Giacinto wasn't known to be particularly nice when she had a plan in her mind. She was very one-track that way. If it didn't fit in with her plan then it didn't matter.

"If she did leave us food, it'd probably be somethin' stupid like whipped cream or melted chocolate." He wouldn't put it past the bitch.

His brow arched when Dec curled up. "What's up with ya?"
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:45 pm

Decebel gave a soft chuckle and nod.
"That sounds like something she would do."
Of course if they wanted to eat it would be something overly sexual.

"Nothing, I'm fine."

He muttered unconvincingly as his cheeks started to flush, he would feel the effects of both the plug and Giacinto's kiss on his body already.

A Succubi's kiss was something they did when they needed it, not every kiss would cause a reaction like this, they could turn it on and off at will, like a kind of toxin.

Decebel could already feel his heart beating faster, his skin growing hot and his member hardening, he was going to be insatiably aroused soon with no way of relieving it.

The man gave a soft whimper as he curled up more tightly, hiding his arousal with the curve of his body.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:03 pm

It took a moment more watching the boy until it clicked.

His lip curled up into a dark smirk. "You let her kiss you?" he snorted softly.

He'd been kissed by he woman once. It had been almost torturous. He wasn't going to suffer through it again.

Graeme-Kerr shook his head slowly.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:09 pm

"I'd be lucky if that was the only thing she did to me in preparation for tonight."

He muttered softly as he looked over at the man through long lashes.

"I could have handled the kiss...thought I would be spending the night with someone who wanted me, wouldn't have been so bad..."

Like most things with Succubi, it was solved by having sex, it they had been playing all night it would have felt amazing, it was only when you resisted that it got hard to handle.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:11 pm

"And now you know better than to trust tha' bitch with somethin' like the kiss o' a Succubae."

Graeme-Kerr settled more comfortably against the door, his lips pulled up into a constant little smirk now.

He was amused more than annoyed at the situation.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:16 pm

"I've been with her a long time, normally she isn't so cruel to me."

He replied as he moved a little, causing him to gasp as the material of his kimono brushed against his sensitive member.

"I wouldn't be smirking if I were you, we both know I'm not going to last the night without doing something..."

Decebel pursed his lips a little, even if Graeme refused to touch him at all he would have to do it himself at some point and the man would be stuck here forced to listen to it.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:18 pm

"Then shove yer thumb up it and whack."

Graeme-Kerr had been around for many years. If he could blot out the incredible sound of cows, sheep and chickens right outside his window every night, then he could ignore the sounds of a guy beating off.

Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:22 pm

Decebel gave a little nod before rolling over onto his back, his lean body sprawled out over the length of the couch as he finally uncurled.

Shakily he brought his hands down to the bow around his waist and pulled it open, the kimono draped open, exposing his legs, chest and pelvis, as well as his rather obvious arousal.

His hand curled around it, drawing a breathy gasp from the Elf as his body arched off of cushions. His thighs pressed together, squirming slightly as he stroked himself softly, causing him to writhe against the couch.

He let out a low moan, his body shuddering in delight at the contact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next